Happy Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Present

Soaping her breasts Ron enjoyed the feel of her under his hands, she pushed gently up towards him.

"So, where do we go from here?"

"Up to you Ron, I'd like to see you again, as a friend and a lover, as much as with our family."

"I'd be more than happy with that, I think for some reason we click and I'd like to see where this goes."

"I don't want to live in your pocket though and I won't throw everything up and move in with you."

"I hope not after one night, I'm not that easy, you'll have to woo me," he teased.

"You wish."

He smiled and wiped the suds gently from her breasts. She smiled and lay back lifting her hips clear of the water invitingly. He ran a hand through her mostly dark but grey sprinkled pubic hair, slowly wiggling a finger into her vagina. She gasped and rocked on his digit.

"Do you love me?" She whispered, as he leaned to her and kissed her lips.

"I love being with you, wanting you, but I am not sure it's love."

"I love the physicality of it, I love the naughtiness of it, but like you, I don't know if it's love."

"Well let's not over analyse it, let's just enjoy it."

"I'd enjoy your tongue on my bud." she murmured, rocking gently, "Arthur never went down on me, he thought it was perverted."

"Did you go down on him?"

"I tried, but I didn't like it, I felt claustrophobic with him on top of me jabbing that thing in my face."

"Scared you might choke?"

"Yes, why?"

"Just wondered. Arthur missed a trick by the way, you're deliciously tasty, I don't know what it is, can't put my finger on it. But, there is something incredibly yummy about your pussy."

"Wow, well in that case, you can eat me anytime."

"Hah! Should make a visit to the cinema interesting."

"I won't say you wouldn't, because I know you would."

"Mmm, delicious, more, please."

Ron's head bobbed back and forth as Violet rocked against him. Just as she came, Gail opened the bathroom door again.

"Mum I..."

she was lost for words as she watched her Mother being eaten by Ron. Her back arched, her pelvis pumping, his head rocking, her hand round his cock, sliding back and forth. Suddenly his cock spat out five or six jets of cum, and he gasped, pushing Violet over the top again, her grunts and thrusts pushed his face deeper into her pussy.

Gail flushed red, feeling her knickers dampening as her nipples hardened, pushing them out in twin peaks against her shirt. Her stomach rippled and she rocked gently, her hips mimicking her mother's. She slid slowly down the wall, her hands pulling her skirt back and making a dive to get inside her underwear. Fingering herself she orgasmed just before her mother's third, but after Ron's first.

Their combined deep breathing filled the room. Ron looked over at Gail, who sat on the floor, hand in her knickers a crooked smile on her face. Glancing down he saw Violet eyes closed trying to control her breathing, a satisfied smile on her lips.He sat back in the bath and grinned.

Robbie poked his head in and looked at the carnage, his wife lying back, eyes closed, against the wall, her hand in her knickers, skirt flipped up over her stomach. Violet, naked, legs wide open and covered in bubbles. His father, lying back against the bath, his semi rigid cock dripping cum from the tip.

He gazed in amazement and then grinned, he sat down next to Gail, took her unresisting hand out of her panties and sucked her wet fingers. She smiled and opened an eye. He winked and nodded to the bath. Looking up she smiled and nodded. Ron opened an eye and saw them, saw Robbie, place a finger over his lips, he nodded, and opening his other eye, prepared to stand. He saw Gail's eye's flicker open, but he stood up. She smiled and licked her lips as his plump cock came into full view. Ron smiled and stepped out the bath. Gail's hand now running over the length of Robbie's hardening cock in his trousers.

Violet opened her eyes and glanced round, smiling, she stood, allowing Robbie to see her nude, feeling his gaze run up and down her body, then stepped out. Bending over, she parted her legs, and she flipped the lever, letting the water out. She giggled as Ron's semi erect cock brushed between her cheeks., wiggling her bottom and allowing him to push into her, resting her hands on the bath's side and top panel. Her succulent breasts hung down and Robbie mesmerised, moved over the floor to watch, slipping his cock out and stroking it.

Gail pulled her knickers off and stepped out of her skirt. Pulling her shirt over her head, she joined her mother bent over the bath edge, bottom up and legs open. Grunting Robbie disrobed quickly then stepped behind her and pushed into her slowly, hearing Gail growl with satisfaction.

Matching his father for rhythm he pumped into Gail slowly and regularly. Leaning in he felt for his wife's rounded breasts and squeezed them firmly, she moaned and pushed back against him. Father and son proceeded to move faster, feeling the warmth and wetness around their cocks cause them to move towards climax.

"Swap over," moaned Gail, causing Robbie and Ron to glance at each other.

"Do it, do it," moaned Violet, feeling Ron pulling out.

They switched and Gail gasped as Ron entered her, hearing her mother moan with pleasure as Robbie slid easily into her. The men picked up the pace. Robbie leaning forward, felt the large luscious breasts of his Mother in Law. Violet screamed and bucked against him. Gail came over and over as Ron slid in and out, his finger in her anus. Finally with simultaneous cries father and son climaxed, withdraw and swapped back mixing their streams of cum in their partners.

All four sat on the bathroom floor, panting and heaving with their efforts. After a while Gail moved on all fours and kissed her mother, mouth to mouth. Sitting back she put an arm round her mothers shoulders. She felt her breathing moving back to normality.No one could speak, but slowly they felt their breathing normalise and they saw the others flush disappearing.

"I..." Said Robbie,

"Yeah..." said Ron,

"We..." said Violet,

"Yeah..." said Gail.

They grinned stupidly, then laughed, sitting back they each meandered in their own thoughts. Nothing would ever be the same again.

12