Happy Family Ch. 07

Story Info
Lingerie shopping.
4.2k words
4.33
56k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

That afternoon Tiffany and Andy went to the mall. Josh was crushed he couldn't come with them but he had to work at the store. The two siblings enjoyed their ride together. Andy's car wasn't fancy but it had a great stereo system. They sang and joked the whole way. It was more like old times for them but the atmosphere of sexual tension between the two was still palpable. Andy kept sneaking looks out of the corner of his eye at his sister's tits and legs; Tiffany found any way she could to brush her fingers up and down her brother's thigh.

Tiffany had on bluejeans that looked as thought they had been painted on; a checked shirt tied just below her breasts so that it showed off her marvellous cleavage; and black boots with high heels that reached her knees. She played with her boobs the whole way, plumping them up and checking them out in the mirror. This gave Andy a boner that would not quit. He had thought ahead and worn the loosest pair of jeans he owned and tight boxers. Nobody would be able to tell he had a huge stalk on from looking at his own sister.

When they arrived at the mall Andy parked close to the doors and they walked in. They spent several hours looking around shops together. Tiffany and Andy had always gotten on well and they were having a great time. They picked out birthday presents for their dad; Tiffany bought a new bedspread for her room; Andy got himself a copy of a PC game he had wanted for ages. They laughed and joked about things.

The two ran into a few old school friends and had nice chats with them. They all agreed that Tiffany had never looked better and several of the guys tried to hit on Tiffany. She was friendly to them but remained decorous. They figured it was because her brother was around. Little did they know!

They stopped for lunch at a small Chinese restaurant run by a friendly family whose kids they had known for many years. The food was great and Tiffany kept Andy amused by reaching out with her booted leg and running it up and down his calf. He went red from this treatment and had to shift uncomfortably to adjust his suddenly raging cock. Tiffany gave him a wide grin and a wink. She always knew what to do for guys.

"So what are you going to do after lunch sis?" Andy asked, his hand shaking on the chopsticks as he brought some noodles to his mouth.

"I have some private shopping to do." She said while not meeting his eyes.

"Private?" Andy said after chewing and swallowing his mouthful.

"Yeah. I need to pick up a few pieces of... clothing. I'm not sure that you'd want to come with me."

Andy caught on to what she meant. He flushed an even deeper red. He was feeling brave today though and felt like calling his sister's bluff. "I'd love to come with you sis."

Tiffany rolled her eyes before narrowing them. "Okay you DO want to come with me. You're not going to though."

"Why not?" Andy asked looking a little hurt.

"Beeeecause, brother, people are going to look at us a little odd if we're out buying lacy underthings together!"

Andy coughed at the words and almost spat his mouth of Chinese tea across the table. Mr Chu, the proprietor, came rushing across the room and pounded him on the back. Andy finally managed to swallow the hot liquid. He waved the Chinese man away with a warm smile and the two went back to their whispered conversation.

"You're going to buy... to buy..."

"Yeah," Grinned Tiffany. "I got my wages from the movie theatre Wednesday. For some reason a got a nice big bonus in my packet. I must have worked extra hard or something." Her mind went back to the hard ass fucking she had received and she felt her little pussy moisten. "So I'm going to treat myself to some nice new underwear."

Andy smiled and they stood up to pay the bill. The girl behind the counter was a pretty Chinese American the same age as Tiffany and they spent five or ten minutes chatting to her. Tiffany noticed how the girl was shooting come ons to Andy but the lad was completely impervious to them - or maybe he was just ignorant. Either way Tiffany knew she had some work to do with him. She'd suck his cock forever but she knew that he would also need some out-of-family action to keep him normal.

The two split up for a while. Andy went to see a movie, shaking his head in amazement when his sister promised him that it would not be too long a time for her to be underwear shopping. Tiffany was like that. She knew each of the lingerie stores in the mall by heart but she enjoyed going through each individual one and trying on lots of different pieces before buying even a single piece. When it came down to it she knew that having a great body was only one third of the battle to turning on a man fully. The other two most important things were a dirty and inventive brain and a closet stuffed full of the most perfect lingerie to back it up. She had lots of classic pieces already but she liked to update once every couple of months just to stay fresh. Thongs were not always in style; some men wanted her to be wearing plain white panties while others enjoyed silky boy shorts. Although she was a very promiscuous young woman she generally kept her current "boyfriends" down to just three or four. Any more would get exhausting. She always picked out a couple of one-offs from people around the town as well, and then there were the regular party couples whose houses she knew very well. Tiffany loved sex and was not afraid to get it whenever and wherever she could. Some would call her a slut but really she just had a high sex drive and liked to experiment around. This latest experiment with her father and both her brothers was her most exciting yet and really she did not know how she would top it. She may actually decide to settle down with one guy when it was over.

When she met up with Andy at 4pm Tiffany was excited. She rolled back and forth on the balls of her feet and clutched the shopping bags to her chest. He appeared from the crowd dispersing from the movie theatre.

"Good movie?" She asked him with a big grin.

"Yeah. Action flick. LOADS of explosions. GREAT special effects..." Andy was talking with his hands.

"Woman with a chest like two balloons?" Tiffany mocked him, making the shape in the air.

"Actually," Andy paused as though thinking. "Yeah."

Tiffany chuckled. "Always! So aren't you going to ask me how my afternoon went?"

He looked at the bags in her hands. "I think I can see how it went. Aren't those bags really big for the tiny wispy little things you've probably bought?"

"They know how to make a girl feel special." Beamed Tiffany. "The bigger the bag the more money you must have spent."

"So what did you buy?" Asked Andy. "A diamond thong?"

Tiffany elbowed him in the ribs. "Not quite. I don't have that kind of money. Interested to know what one of your fantasies is though brother."

The two had been walking and talking. The mall was reasonably quiet at this time of day and they had walked down a bridge where the stores were closed for renovation. She turned her dark brown eyes up to him pleadingly.

"Okay WHAT DID YOU BUY TIFFANY?"

"I thought you would never ask!" Said Tiffany, grabbing his hand and hauling him along.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he looked around nervously.

"You asked what I bought. I'm going to show you, silly!" Tiffany said as she pulled him into the bathrooms. There was nobody about and Tiffany breezed into the men's bathroom without a second thought. She had been in here lots before but her brother did not know that. It always amazed her how guys could stand up and pee in a urinal. It also amazed her that guys toilets could be quite so smelly. This set was not bad though due to the low traffic and the fact that it was a classy mall. She breathed a sigh of relief.

Releasing her brother's hand she pushed him into the second aisle of stalls and inside one.

"What? Tiffany I erm..." He stammered. Tiffany giggled at her brother's reaction.

All we're going to do is this, silly. You stay here. I'll go into the cubicle across the way and change. When you hear me cough you open up the door and I open up mine. You get a nice show. Then we close doors and I put on the next piece!"

"Tiffany we might get caught!"

"That's part of the game, silly!" She clapped him on the arm hard. "Now get in there and shut your door."

Tiffany grinned. This was going to be such a fun game. Especially since she had arranged a special surprise for Andy that she hoped he would love.

Over the next half hour or so she tried on everything in the bags. The outfits that varied from the faintly ridiculous to the downright racy. A white t-backs and push up bra. A red micro-mini thong and bustier. A pair of deliciously cheeky blue shorts and a matching balcony bra. A lacy sheer teddy through which she knew he could see her nipples standing up nice and perky. Her long legs were encased in a variety of stockings, from fishnets to sheers, sometimes with garter belt or suspenders.

Tiffany could tell Andy was growing increasingly comfortable as he saw his sister in each piece of bedroom wear. Each was designed to heighten the male lust by showing off her body to the fullest. As time went on he grew more comfortable, until he was no longer ashamed of his big erection but instead more concentrated on her sexiness. He had worn loose jeans but even then his mouth watering big cock was visible through them.

She reached the last bag. "And for my final masterpiece!" She called out as she opened the door. Her brother's eyes opened wide as she stood in the stall door; her legs were wrapped in a pair of black fishnets, a low slung maroon thong with a piece of material that barely covered her cute little puss, and a push up black and maroon corset. Her face was practically glowing with a flush of sexual excitement and her long hair hung down over her shoulders like a curtain. As she stood before her brother she turned a slow circle and then struck a triumphant pose. "What do you think?"

Andy could do nothing more than give a slow, congratulatory hand clap. "Amazing. Just amazing!"

Her pink tongue darted out as though tasting the air and licked her top lip. "I can tell you one thing brother. This is so much fun! I'm going to be spending a lot more time in Victoria's Secret. I might have to quit the movie theatre but it'll be worth it. Some of the girls who work there are very cute."

She loved the way that Andy was practically panting for her. His voice had grown so much deeper. "I think that's a good idea sis."

"Okay..." She said. "Now go back in there and wait until I call you. I have a special surprise coming right up!"

Just as she said the words a shoe squeaked on the bathroom floor. They had so far been completely undisturbed in their little brother-sister game. Andy slammed the door so quickly that Tiffany was afraid he might have caught his cock in it. She giggled and stood in the door of her own cubicle, hand on the frame, and watched as the person who had just entered walked down the aisle toward her. Smiling and waving she put her finger to her lips and beckoned him in, shutting the door behind him. His fevered eyes worked up and down her trim teenage body in the sexy lingerie. Tiffany put her hand to his face and kissed him passionately, slipping her tongue into his mouth and working it against his hotly. Her hands were already working at his belt. She knew she did not have much time so she was going to work him hard. She did not want Andy to suspect what was going on.

Opening the fly to his jeans she fished his cock from his boxers and began to jack on it lewdly. He was already mostly hard and this hand action got him the rest of the way in no time. Her fingers were very strong and skillful at this act and she loved doing this to guys. Pushing him backward she had her willing guest sit down on the loo. She turned a slow circle for him, bending over when her back was to him she he could see the little string of her thong pulled up tight between her firm teenage buns. The guy hissed and she knew she had him eating out of the palm of her hand. When she turned back she was leaning forward and the material of the bustier was framing her apple tits perfectly and pushing them up. He grabbed her boobs and rubbed them together for him while licking her lips. She could smell and feel how lubed up her pussy had become. The lingerie game with her brother had made it so and the thought of what she had planned made it even more so. Dropping to her knees she slapped his hands away from his cock and stuck her outrageously stretched mouth over the head of it. It was a big tool, nine inches long and nice and thick, just perfect for sucking on. The guy had lots of veins in his rod and they stood out bulging as her eyes crossed and she looked at it. Her hand found his balls and she loved the way they felt warm and bloated.

Oh this was going to be so great! Pushing down her mouth along his cock forced the air to snort out of her nostrils. It felt so deliciously warm and hard in her wet mouth. She loved the way a cock tasted and this was no different. Skin and sweat and pee and animal juice... it was so delicious a mixture. If Tiffany could have drunk it as a cocktail she surely would. Instead she got it as a lolly pop whenever she could and then had the extra added advantage of the gooey surprise at the end.

Her neck muscles tightened and relaxed as she went to work on his turgid boner. Her hand played with his balls and then, when she needed a little extra surprise for him, she reached back and tickled his ass cheeks. The guy shivered and sighed under her oral ministrations and she knew she would have to switch soon otherwise he would blow into her mouth. That was the last thing she wanted.

Sensing the time was ripe she stood, allowing his cock to smack against his belly with a wet smack. She put her hands on his knees and leaned forward so her cleavage wrapped around his face. Twisting and turning she rubbed his face in her tightly bunched boobs and whispered to him. "Are ya gonna fuck me mister? I want ya to fuck my tight little ass..."

The guy, as expected, nodded.

This time he growled low and hissed. "Yeah baby. I want the other thing too. I want all of it!"

"Good!" She grinned from ear to ear. Turning away from him she belt over she that he got a good look at her ass and legs. Frisking through one of the bags she pulled out a tube of lube. The guy grabbed her cheeks in his big hands and pulled them apart.

"Yeah..." Tiffany whispered passionately. "Have a good look at what you're going to be fucking!"

The guy pulled the string from her ass and began to lick her asshole and bite her cheeks. Tiffany shivered from her head to her toes and allowed him full access. She pushed back against him. His thumbs worked at the base of her cheeks as his talented oral probe dined upon her horny, twitchy asshole.

Only the thought of her brother in the cubicle across the way kept her from cumming right then. Instead she pulled away and, squeezing plenty of the lube into her hand, worked some into her already wet butthole. Two of her fingers slipped up easily as she made her anal opening as slick as her horny cunt. Squeezing out some more of the lube she used both hands to slick up the giant cock of the man, pulling on it to make sure he stayed nice and erect. Kissing the head she turned around and climbed up onto him. Her hand went around his cock and, a foot on each of his strong thighs, she lowered herself down onto it.

She loved it as the heaving boner slipped into her perfectly available asshole. It felt so good as it pierced her bung stretching it widely before thrusting up into her slippery passage. Her eyes closed and she concentrated on that deliciously naughty feeling. At first she could only take a little of his cock up her backdoor but as she worked she could take more and more. She used the strong muscles of her thighs to raise and lower herself on his dick meat, effectively fucking him with her clinging bowels.

The guy was hissing behind her, but she had told him that if he made one loud sound she'd drop him there and then and walk out. So he kept quiet and Tiffany kept working until she could get all his cock up her teenage butt. His hand had delved into the front of her panties and he was playing frenziedly with her clit. Her own hands had reached up and were gripping the tops of the stall for balance. She was biting her lip and holding off her own certain orgasm. For a while she forgot where she was and why she was doing this guy in the cubicle of the mall. She just enjoyed the sensation of having her needy butthole satisfied.

Then her head cleared slightly and she remembered.

"Andy... okay... come over here!"

It seemed like an age before Andy opened the door. But there he was, her brother, standing there. She laughed at the look on his face before her body was taken by a shiver. "I found some cock Andy... I hope you don't mind... I... errr..." She stopped for a moment shaking. "I wanted you to see me getting fucked."

"Uh uh..." Andy said.

"You like it don't you? If you don't you just shut the door and walk away. I'll see you in the parking lot. If you want to stay step inside and shut the door."

Another eternity passed as he stood there. She wondered which way he would go. She needn't have doubted. He stepped in and pushed the door shut behind him. leaned back against it.

"Oh yeah... that's it..." She said now, going back to fucking the nice big cock up her asshole.

"Do me... do me hard stud..."

Tiffany could hardly believe it. Here she was propped up with a big cock up her ass, in a cubicle at the mall, with her brother just feet away watching. She gasped and shook. She felt the sweat running down over her taut young body and she shivered and came. Her pussy was juicy and she could feel her lips pulled open and her horny clit stood up hard in the air. She had to keep both hands atop the walls so that she could remain in this position. The guy's cock was so big that should could feel it stretching her horny tight asshole. As she lowered herself down so that it completely sheathed itself in her clinging bowels she could feel his cum bloated balls against her firm young cheeks.

"Oh God... Oh yeah..."

Her eyes were half closed but she watched as Andy took one step toward them and then two. Her brother knelt between the wide spread thighs of the guy. His eyes were gazed and he leaned forward and watched the big cock shoving itself up her bunghole.

Tiffany was so shocked when her brother stuck out his tongue and began to lick her clit that she came hard once more. All thoughts of quietness were banished and she wailed like a banshee. She threw her head around as rainbow coloured dots flashed behind her eyelids. Between the driving prong of the well hung guy she had picked up and the flexible tongue of her sibling the youngster was driven to craziness with sexual feelings. Her breath came in ragged gasps and she almost passed out at the deliciously illegal sensation that ripped through her nerves. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she could feel all the blood rushing into her face.

Yet the didn't stop. She had let go of the cubicle walls and fallen slightly so that the huge tool belonging to the guy was impaled oh-so-deliciously deep into her. The guy had grappled her around the waist with his strong hands and was holding her up as he pounded into her. He must be having a great time. Andy had shifted slightly and was now working two fingers into her pussy even as he kept working on her clit. She looked down to see the loving face of her brother looking up at her. His visage was framed from this angle by her tits. He had the biggest shit eating grin on his face that she had ever seen.

"Damn!" Wailed Tiffany. "Damn damn damn oh yeah!"

brooke
brooke
358 Followers
12