Happy Family Ch. 08

Story Info
Dad's home...
5k words
4.32
67.3k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brooke
brooke
358 Followers

Tiffany woke around 6am. She was excited and could not get back to sleep. Her daddy was home and the horny young teenager could not wait to get her hands on his big tasty cock. Their mother would not be home for several more days yet, and so she had dad and the boys all to herself. Tiffany had wondered greatly as to how she was going to manage the whole situation. Her brothers were hot and horny, sexy guys with very nice bodies and tasty cum. She loved them both. Now that dad was home though she found herself longing for his cum shooting down her needy young gullet. After all it was her times with her dad that had started her teenage lust for giving incestuous blow jobs. That day in the gym had changed everything for her, really opening her eyes to the need she had for the seed that had been planted deep in her mother to form herself, Andy and Josh.

Just laying there thinking about it made her energetic young loins tingle longingly. She could not help but imagine the night when she been formed in a fiery clinch between her mother and father. His big dick in her cunt, driving her onwards toward orgasm as her sloshed his tasty semen into her gash. Tiffany moaned and touched herself, stroking her pussy lips with a fevered need. She felt how slippery and wet she was already. She tensed her pelvic muscles and heard the sticky goo of her eager young snatch.

Damn, she needed a good fucking. For a moment she allowed her sweaty thoughts to linger on the idea of taking her daddy's big tool into her box. She imagined what it would be like to ride him, rocking back and forth on his delicious meat. The idea excited and repulsed her equally. She thought about Josh's finger inside her the other day and how he had talked her to orgasm with naughty ideas of probing her sweet cunt.

Mixed with those thoughts were the memories of Josh's deliciously sexy commands. She had sucked his big dick as far into her mouth as she had been able. Getting commands like that from her brother had awakened something inside her that was clawing to get out.

But she would not fuck them. No. She would not fuck her brothers and certainly not her father. That would be wrong. Blow jobs were one thing. Sex was a line she would not cross.

Tiffany brought her now saturated hand to her mouth and licked the juices from it. She tasted good, always had, always would. She remembered the days when she had thought tasting herself was taboo.

Now she was tasting herself and her father and brothers too!

The horny teen wondered whether she tasted closer to her father or mother. Running her tongue over the streaks of tasty juice she wondered if she would ever know. She guessed she could suck off dad after he'd fucked mum and find out that way. That would be interesting.

Sitting up in bed she stretched. As always Tiffany had slept naked. Hopping out of bed she glanced at herself in the mirror. Her body was glowing with the light from her bedroom window. Posing on her tiptoes she spotted a bruise on her leg and bent down to examine it. She must have banged her leg when she was fucking that guy in the toilet stall. The memory of that moment hung in her mind and she smiled at herself. She noticed that she was blushing too.

Walking to the window Tiffany looked out. It was a hot, sweaty, dirty day. As the morning came on the dust was clinging to hot, sweaty bodies right across their small neighbourhood. Julie Hernandez was just passing by walking the dog. Tiffany gave her a wave and a smile, ending by throwing her arm over her pert young boobs as she did so. The teen liked to tease people. She had noticed the way the young woman looked at her and licked her tips. Rather than looking away Julie winked and waved again, laughing and tossing her long dark hair. Julie had a typical Hispanic body and as she turned away Tiffany could not help but admire her sexy booty in her short denim shorts.

Damn she was horny today.

What could she do to alleviate the problem?

She felt a naughty grin tweak at her lips as she formulated a plan. Yes, it was time to welcome home daddy properly. And what better way than to make him...

..."Breakfast in bed, daddy!" Tiffany called out as she knocked on his bedroom door. The sexy teen had thown on a tight white t-shirt and bluejeans. The clothing clung to her curves perfectly. As she looked down at the plate she could see her nipples were standing out pertly beneath the material. She waited for her dad to reply but heard only a groan.

Bacon, eggs, toast, pancakes, the she had made her dad the full lot. She knew from experience that the more you fed a man the more tasty cum her could manufacture. The more sweet stuff you gave him the better his cum tasted. Plus with everything she had planned dad would need to keep his strength up. There was a long day ahead.

She knocked again, louder this time.

Still no answer.

"Dad? Daddy?" She called. "Time to wake up!"

Normally she would have been worried about waking up her brothers right now. She had checked their rooms earlier though and both had disappeared out. A note downstairs had pronounced that they had gone fishing again and would be back that afternoon. It was really sweet of them to make themselves scarce, but Tiffany knew that they had not realised the full impact of their actions. They had simply thought that with dad home their blow job privileges would be curtailed.

She sighed. Her dad was probably asleep still. He had been away for too long and he normally needed a while to recover. Tiffany balanced the tray on one hip, glad she had some and was not too slim like most of her friends. She figured that if her dad wouldn't wake up, she'd just have to make him.

She clicked open the door with her free hand.

What she saw almost made her drop the tray. Her daddy was laying back on his bed, his smooth strong body arched in pleasure. His muscles were straining beneath his skin. His head was thrown back and his eyes closed. His hair was plastered to his forehead. His whole body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat. His legs were spread wide, the one closest her curled up at the knee. His body was practically hairless apart from a small patch of light brown curls at his groin. The curls framed his chunky cockmeat. His heavy hairless balls were pulled up tightly between his spread thighs. She could just see the crack of the base of his ass from where she stood.

Tiffany took in a sharp breath. She swallowed. The room felt hot. Her dad was gorgeous!

"Morning dad!" She called, a strong note of desire that cracking her voice.

His hand stopped moving and he opened his eyes. A strong blush came across his face seeing her standing there. "Morning, erm, Tiffany. I didn't hear you knock."

"Oh I knocked. And shouted. Twice. But I guess you were pretty wrapped up in what you were doing!" She laughed, shaking her hair.

Her dad looked from her face, down to his hand, and back again. He laughed too. "Yeah I guess I was!"

Walking over to the bed Tiffany set down the tray. She grinned at him. "I guess that you're not very hungry right now are you?"

"Er... well... I probably will be once I'm finished. I can work up quite an appetite."

"I'm sure you can, dad." She sat down on the edge of the bed, close to his hips but not touching. Biting her lip she continued, "Don't let me stop you. Show me what makes you hungry."

"Tiffany I... I mean..."

"Oh for fuck's sake dad. I've blown you off numerous times. What's so wrong with me watching you wank? Or do you get performance anxiety?"

He waved his still very hard cockmeat at his daughter. "What do you think? Look like I'm nervous to you?"

"Nah. I'd say not." She giggled again, girlishly. "So c'mon dad. Pull that big thick plonker for me. I want to see my daddy cum all over his stomach. Then when you do I'll lick it all off!"

Her dad, obviously unable to hold himself back any more, began to gently fist his meat. He was so big that his hand did not cover most of his hardness, giving her a goodly view of the skin moving back and forth over his shaft.

"My God, dad, I know I keep saying this but you have a beautiful cock. Really stunning. I mean, I've seen a few but yours just takes the biscuit. It's incredible to think that you used it to make me." She said. She could tell her eyes were glazed over with lust. Her heart was hammering in her chest as her daddy lay back and continued on with his morning business. No matter how much the horny girl wanted to take that hard dickmeat in her mouth and swallow all his jism she also wanted to watch as he made it spurt. There was something lusciously naughty about watching her dad masturbate himself. She wanted to watch, and she wanted to be involved. Her fevered sexy mind leaped across several dirty thoughts before it alighted on one that really revved her craven lust for her father.

Picking up the jug of syrup she slowly poured it over her father's rippling chest. He looked up at her, gasping as the first sweet droplets landed on him. His face was uncertain now. She could read him like a book. The thick liquid drizzled from the neck of the jug. It fell slowly through the air, glimmering in the morning light. It ran thickly across his skin. It pooled and settled in place. It dribbled from him and splashed onto the sheets.

Tiffany set it down. Some of the liquid had run across her hand. She could feel it about to drip onto the carpet. She lifted her fingers to her lips. She licked off the sweet tasty substance. Her tongue worked around her fingers. She took her time, wondering what her dad was thinking. Then she knew. She had a vision of licking thick inky ribbons of sperm from her father's still thrusting cock.

Her father watched, working his meat still, as she licked every single droplet of syrup from her hand. When she had finished her sexy show his eyes moved from her lips down to her tits and then back up again. She was aware that this t-shirt was far too tight these days. It clung to her. Especially now that she was perspiring slight. The room was warm. She looked down at herself. Her two mounds were rather prominent beneath the thin white material. She had not worn a bra that morning. Her nipples were dark, slightly visible in the soft light from the window.

Her dad reached out his hand and touched her on the arm. He stroked her skin as though afraid of touching his daughter while doing something so depraved as masturbating. Tiffany licked her lips. The smell of the warm syrup made her tastebuds tingle. Leaning down she stuck out her little pink tongue and began to lick at her father's gooey chest. The syrup was mixed slightly was his musky man sweat. It tasted so good. She drew her tongue across his muscles. She could feel them flexing back at her. Sighing happily she climbed onto the bed on hands and knees and kept licking.

Licking.

Licking.

Her hand came to rest on his pectorals. The smell of sweat and syrup and sex filled her nostrils. "Damn daddy, you smell so fucking horny."

He looked up at her and laughed. "Do I?"

"Yeah. You smell dirty."

"I do not! I have lots of showers. I had one last night."

Tiffany giggled. "That's not what I meant." It was difficult to talk and keep licking but somehow she managed it. She felt like a cat who had gotten the cream. Languorously she took some of the syrup on her fingers. She rubbed it across his nipples before his powerful hand could stop her. The thick sugary liquid shimmered on his skin.

Her dad's free hand was cupping her ripe young boobs through the tight material of her shirt. She let him, arching her back to that they would lay heavy in his palms. She pushed her nipples against him, knowing so desperately how great that felt.

Reaching to the plate once more, she scooped up the eggs and dropped them only her dad's groin. He jumped in shock and stopped wanking, but soon resumed as his excited teen worked her way down his body. She enjoyed the pool of syrup that had landed in his belly button before moving lower. The eggs had burst and there was yoke running down over his hips and thighs. His movements were making the situation worse.

Tiffany began to use her mouth to clean up the mess. She ate the whites first and then began licking all over her dad's hips, her nubile body flexing as she licked the mess from is thighs. She ran her tongue almost up to his balls. He hissed and stopped wanking. "Tiffany oh Tiffany... oh..." He was groaning like some kind of mantra.

"Come on daddy. Never leave a job undone. That's what you always tell us!" She said grinning. "Cum for me dad. Let me lick it all off you. I want to. You know I do!"

He slapped her on the ass. "Oh I'll cum for you girl. I'll cum so much you'll be licking it up for hours."

"And then you'll cum again. Won't you daddy? Please?" She asked in her little girl voice, eyes looking up at him expectantly.

He appeared to be overcome by a devil as he went back to it. Her dad was so good with his treatment of her ass. Despite the intervening jeans, he flexed them and hefted them. Lifted them. Spanked them. He really seemed to like her ass. Despite her asshole throbbing from the big cock she had taken up it very recently, she loved each caress and slap. At this last she shuddered from her head down to her toes. Her pussy was now dripping with the excitement he engendered within her.

Tiffany grasped and groaned as he moved from her ass to press against the material at her crotch. She opened her legs further so her daddy could feel her. "Feel how hot and wet I am daddy?" She asked, looking down at his fevered pulling of his dick. "That's all for you. All caused by you. Your great show of showing your daughter how a real man masturbates. Do it for me dad. Empty those big balls so I can have the contents."

The fold of the gusset of her jeans pulled up into her pussy tightly. The seam almost cut into the softness of her pussy mound. The pain felt good not least because it was rubbing back and to across her flexing clit.

"God Tiffany, you got me turning to jelly here."

She looked down at him. He was completely enraptured in his job. He was greasing her up something fierce. She was loving each minute of it. It had gone from being an abhorrent idea to being a delightfully naughty one for her. Tiffany desperately wanted to fall back onto the floor and open up her thighs, to let her dad fuck her like he had fucked mum to make her.

The light fell across the strength of his thighs as he worked away at himself. He was certainly being thorough. She was very impressed by his diligence. Despite his obvious need to cum he was giving her a perfect show. Now his fingers had reached the belt of her tight jeans. He pulled at it desperately. Shivering with excitement she reached down and undid it. She popped the button and, without moving from her position on her hands and knees, slid the material over her butt. She had put on a thong that morning. She knew that her dad would be enjoying the way that the material disappeared between the globes of her ass. She had deliberately chosen not one of her own pairs of panties, but one of her mum's. Just because she knew that it would excite him so much. She and her mother had very much the same waist size, but the panties fit very snugly. They pulled up into the cleft of her ass. The way she was kneeling she could feel them pushing at her pussy too. She was very wet. As her dad trailed his hand across the soaked gusset of her panties she threw back her hand and moaned. Her blood was pounding. She felt such love and lust for this man, with his big cock and his sexy body.

"Oh Daddy... " She moaned, spreading her legs as much as she could to give him better access. She was glad that the jeans were caught around her knees because otherwise she would roll over and let him do her right then.

"Do you like what you see, dad? I'm wearing mummy's panties for you..."

His eyes were big as he nodded his dark head. "Oh yes. Oh yes."

"Good." She hear herself croon breathy. She watched happily as he licked his lips. A shiver ran through her body. He made her feel so desirable with that worship of her horny body body. "You like your daughter's body don't you? You can see it any time you like daddy. It's only fair that you get to see what you made..."

er eyes roved his body in turn. He looked like a gift sent from above. He was laid back with his thick cock twitching. The look on his face was priceless.

"Well come on." She said. "Finish what you've started."

He began to jerk his dick meat feverishly now, a look of pure lust on his face. They were no longer father and daughter but rather two lovers engaged in a dirty act. Getting off at each others pleasure. As he wanked himself her dad was playing with her engorged clit through the thin material of her mother's panties. Tiffany loved the feeling of him diddling her like that. She enjoyed the way his body writhed under his administrations. It was a delightfully dirty dance. Her dad laid back on the bed with his legs draw wide. He was jerking at his dick meat. Occasionally his flesh would contact hers and they would both shiver.

"That's it daddy. Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum. I made you breakfast, now it's time for you to make me some! I want ice-cream daddy."

And he did. She could not help herself but came at the same time. His warm gushes of cum were drenching his loins and chest as she jerked on the bed. She heard herself gurgling and the rainbow of colours flashed behind her eyes. Her dad was inking himself with his cum. His cock leaped from his hand and a ribbon splashed over her face. It felt deliciously dirty. It was hot on her skin. "O daddy... yeah daddy..." She screamed as she creamed.

He was yelling and so was she.

Pushing herself up, breath coming in gasps, Tiffany began to lick the cum eagerly from her dad's shaking body. He was gasping and so was she, but she was not going to allow a little breathlessness prevent her from savoring his still warm jism.

His hand went around her hips and she spanked her buttocks. This caused her to shiver. "That's a good girl, Tiffany. Thank you for waking me up with breakfast."

She giggled, lapping the last of it up. "Daddy, I know I made breakfast... but I think really it is on you!"

He laughed too. They lay together in the afterglow of sex. He was naked. She was laying there with her hair in disarray, her jeans around her knees, her top up around her breasts. Her feet were bare and he was playing with her painted toes. She shivered as he casually licked one. His cock twitched as he ran his mouth over each of her toes in turn, sucking them like big nipples. Tiffany sighed and stretched, rolling onto her back.

Laying there with her dad gently playing with her body was so wonderful. The sun shone through the light curtains and had warmed the room wonderfully. Tiffany stretched and snuggle down warmly as her dad rubbed his hands across the warm smoothness of her hairless legs. She felt dozy. The timeless safe warmness of father and daughter settled over the room.

Sleep came quickly to her.

Tiffany was on her knees. Both of her brothers and her father were on the couch in front of her. They all had their lovely dicks out. She was moving back and forth between them, sucking them as she chose, comparing the thickness and taste of each of her male relatives.

A voice came from the hallways. "Hi guys, I'm home, so where's my family?"

"We're in the living room, mom!" Called out Josh, his voice breathless.

There was silence, apart from the clicking of her mom's shoes across the hallway tiles.

"What the -?" Julie gasped, taking a step back.

Tiffany turned at the sound of her mother's voice and smiled. Her face was covered with gooey cum that ran down her cheeks and chin. She looked really happy, her eyes glowing. "Hi mom!"

The other three joined in with her chorus.

brooke
brooke
358 Followers
12