Happy Fucking Birthday

Story Info
More than I expected.
767 words
3.47
13k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman244
assman244
11 Followers

It was my birthday. The wife had movie night with the girls, so I told her to go ahead, I'd find something to do.

So I phoned, then went to Rob's.

We'd agreed that I'd suck him off and leave; he was too tired for more. I knocked on the door; he answered in a jock strap; I entered, and stripped.

I tried to suck him, but he went downstairs.

I went down the stairs, it was a nicely finished room with leather furniture.

I dropped to my knees and faced his pouch. It was a leather jock, with a zipper down the front. He cuffed my hands, and pushed his pouch to my face.

He told me to worship him, and I licked his pouch, inner thighs, and crotch cracks. I asked him to turn around, and he did so, bent, and pulled his cheeks open. I licked his dirty asshole clean, and rubbed my face on his hole before he turned and presented his pouch to my lips.

Soon, I used my lips to fumble at the zipper.

I pulled and he yelled; His prick was caught in the zipper.

After he got it out, I owed it to him to sooth his injured prick.

I sucked and slobbered all over his prick and balls.

Sometimes, he would jam his prick down my throat and make me massage his bare rod with my throat; I'd pull back when I was out of air, choking.

My throat hurts bad, 3 hours later, as I write this.

He clamped my nipples, but not too tight.

Just enough to make me yell whenever he pulled the chains.

Soon, thank God, he told me that he was going to fuck me.

I turned around, and presented my married asshole.

I love showing off my hole to a guy.

He rubbed his dick against me, pushed a couple of times, and lubed his rod.

He lined it up, and stabbed me with all 7" at once. His cock gets hard as steel and stays that way until after he's cum.

I yelled, wiggled my ass, and hoped the tearing would soon stop.

He wouldn't let me pull off it, and held it in me for a minute before pulling it out, them ramming it back into my body. That's the problem with this kind of sex. You're committed.

He repeated the all in, all out thing until I started to like it.

He made me lie on my back.

He pulled out a bottle of booze, and poured it into my mouth; this was new.

He made me drink about 1/4 of the bottle, then lined his prick up and slid it into my unprotected body. He repeated this until I had drank the entire bottle. I told him I didn't want more, but it didn't matter. He pulled out another bottle. He told me that it was a Cosmopolitan mix. He told me that all the fags drink it, and that it was my drink tonight, and it was. I was a fag, his fag.

He slipped his rod into me. It didn't hurt anymore. Wow!

I don't kiss guys, I find it gross, but when he bent towards me, I pushed my head forward, and stuck my tongue out.

He took it, and I shared my first real kiss with a man, my tongue in his mouth, me licking the spit out of his mouth, searching the corners, while his stiff prick burrowed deeper into my body.

We necked for a minute for two, then he poured more booze down my throat. I asked him to stop, but he said that he needed me drunk for what he wanted to to do to me. I told him I needed no booze; that I was his. I said that I was there to help him empty his balls, and to take his seed.

I pulled my arms up, and held the side of his torso, and he made love to me. I held my legs up, and he fucked me like a girl, kissing me, me caressing his bare ass and body while he fucked me.

He came deep inside me. I was in love, and he asked me to be his bitch.

I told him I'd be his girl, but he has to treat me like a lady; take me out, hold the door for me, pull my chair back to seat me.

I want to go away for a weekend with him, and be his girl.

I went home drunk, used, and confused.

Wow!!

What a birthday!!

assman244
assman244
11 Followers