Happy (half-way) Anniversary

Story Info
Sometimes you're better off leaving well enough alone.
2.1k words
3.7
60.9k
16
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, when I was in the military and single I lived in an apartment off base.

There was one lady (Angela) who worked in the rental office. She wasn't particularly beautiful looking but she radiated sexuality.

We usually spent a few minutes flirting when I'd go in to pay the rent once a month.

It never went past the flirting stage because she had a wedding ring on and pictures of her husband and kids on her desk.

Then, one day she asked me if I was single.

I thought "uh-oh. She's gonna try to fix me up with one of her friends"

I told her I was and asked her why.

She said "Oh. Just wondering".

That night my phone rang.

It was her and she asked if she could swing by. She needed to talk to me.

Again, I thought she was going to try setting me up with some friend of hers.

She knocked on my door a few minutes later and I let her in and offered her a drink.

She said "I'd love a drink. If you've got anything strong I'd appreciate it."

I sat in my recliner and she sat on the sofa across from me, taking small sips of the Jack Daniels in her glass.

"You know I'm married. Right?" She said. "And I know you're single."

"Yeah. I kind of figured you were married. What with the ring and everything."

"Well, when you've been married for a while you start looking for ways to spice things up. To prevent the sex life from getting stale."

"Uh-huh" I mumbled. Now I had no idea where this was headed.

"Well, a few years ago my husband and I started a game. On the half way point through each year of marriage we each submit to the other, three things we want to do sexually. The wishes are written down on pieces of paper and put in a box.

The other person picks one of the three things and then we do that. One time only.

Then we switch and the other submits their three wishes."

"This year my husband went first and I pulled "I want to have sex with one of your friends" out of the box.

It took some time but I finally got one of my friends to agree to it.

This was the first time we've included others in our game.

I couldn't believe it but my best friend since grade school had sex with my husband.

I was so freaked out that when it became my turn to submit my three wishes, I cheated and wrote the same thing on each piece of paper."

I figured that somehow I was about to become part of their game but wasn't quite sure in what capacity.

"Can I get a refill?" she asked. Indicating her empty glass.

"Sure." I told her.

"Make it a double please" she replied.

After getting her drink, I sat back down on the edge of my chair and leaned forward.

"Just where is this leading to?"

She looked at me and said "I can't believe I'm about to say this..." She brought her glass to her lips and slammed her double shot of JD and said "...I want you to fuck me while my husband watches!"

She covered her face to as she turned 10 shades of red.

"If you say no, I'm going to die from embarrassment!"

We talked for a while and it came down to her just being really mad at her husband for not only involving another woman but picking one of her friends was adding insult to injury.

She wanted to balance the scales more than anything else.

We agreed to certain conditions (which is something they should have done before they started their little game) and set up a night for me to come visit them.

That Friday, I showed up at their door

She greeted me and introduced me to her husband.

We sat down, had a drink and started talking.

I asked him if he knew why I was there and if he was ok with it.

He said "Sure. Turn about is fair play after all but at least I didn't have her watch me have sex with her friend. This is kind of freaky"

"Did she tell you the rules?" I asked but from the questioning look on his face, I knew she hadn't.

She looked at him and told him "Tom, You have to be tied to a chair while we're doing it."

"Yeah Tom. I don't want to have to worry about you being out of my line of sight and suddenly deciding that you don't like some guy screwing your wife."

He thought about it for a bit and finally agreed to it providing that I didn't try any "funny business" with him.

I told him to not worry about me. I wasn't into guys.

Angela came into the living room dragging a rolling office chair and some lengths of clothes line.

He sat down in the chair and we set about tying his ankles to the base of the chair and his wrists behind it.

Then we ran a piece of rope from his ankles to his wrists just to make sure.

I had Angela stand in front of Tom and I stepped up behind her.

I unsnapped her jeans and worked my hand inside, down the front of her panties and started to gently rub her pussy through the thin layer of her panties.

She reached back and started rubbing my cock through my jeans.

I used my other hand to start unbuttoning her blouse and when I reached a certain point, I pulled out of her pants and finished removing her top.

Once I had her top off, I told her to keep facing Tom and take her pants off.

She unzipped them the rest of the way and pushed them down over her hips.

She started to shimmy out of them when she realized she still had her shoes and socks on.

I put my hands on her hips as she bent down to remove them. This of course made her grind her ass into my crotch as she did it.

When she was shirtless and panty-less, I had her stand up and turn her back to her husband.

I reached around her and unsnapped her bra.

It fell to the floor and I dipped my head to take one of her nipples into my mouth.

Tom could tell what I was doing but her back blocked his view.

Then I dropped to my knees, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and lowered them to her ankles. She stepped out of them.

I looked up at her from my kneeling position and then put my face right in her crotch. I inhaled in an exaggerated way to make sure that Tom heard and knew exactly what I was doing this time.

I gave her a quick kiss and a couple of licks around the general area (It's damn near impossible to actually lick a pussy when the woman is standing with her legs together).

I stood up and told her it was her turn.

I turned my back to Tom and she stood in front of me.

She ran her hands up the inside of my t-shirt, bunching it as she went.

When she reached my chest, I had to duck my head down a little so she could pull the shirt the rest of the way off.

Then she went to work on my belt and pants.

Like I did, she dropped down to her knees to remove them all the way. She then looked up at me and kissed my cock through my boxer-briefs. Leaving a wet spot on the front of them.

She pulled them down and immediately started licking my cock.

Again, Tom could tell what she was doing but couldn't actually see her doing it.

I pulled her to her feet and told her "This floor isn't going to work for me. Let's go in the bedroom."

Tom started to protest as we wheeled his chair towards the bedroom.

"Wait a second! You think you're going to fuck MY wife in MY bed? I don't think so."

"Shut up Tom!" Angela scolded "Tell me where you took Rebecca when you had sex. I'll bet it was right here in OUR bed."

We set him in the corner of the room facing the bed.

"Angela, I think you need to tell Tom the final condition."

"Oh yeah" as if she just remembered "If at any time we think you aren't watching, Kevin gets to take me back to his place until Sunday night."

You've read enough stories (or maybe lived a few for yourself) that I don't need to fill in all the details.

Let's just say that for the next 15 minutes or so we fucked and sucked, 69'd and generally rolled around on the bed having a good time while Tom sat in his chair looking sad, depressed and mad all at the same time.

As soon as I felt I was about to unload, I had Angela turn on the bed and face Tom. (we had talked about this the night she came to see me and we had it all planned out)

I asked her "Angela. What's the one thing that Tom has always wanted that you've never let him do?"

"Anal sex" She replied "He's tried a few times but I've always been afraid it would hurt too much."

"Now Tom, pay attention. I'm going to fuck your wife in her virgin ass and you're going to watch."

"There's some hand lotion in my nightstand drawer" Angela told me. "You should probably use that."

I reached over and opened the drawer and removed the lotion.

I rubbed some on the head of my dick and using my index finger smeared a good sized glob of it around her asshole and inserting my index finger, made sure that everything was well lubed up.

"Even with the lotion, if you've never done this before, it's going to hurt like Hell" I warned her.

"I don't care! Just do it."

I put the tip of my cock against her puckered hole and started to push. I felt her tense up so I gave her a slap on the ass and told her to relax and keep breathing.

When the head passed through the opening, she dropped down and buried her face in a pillow to muffle her cries..

I stopped moving and told her to breathe like they teach in Lamaze classes.

It took a few minutes but she finally started to relax and she said "I'm ok. Keep going."

I began slowly sawing my cock in and out.

I reached around her and started to rub her clit.

She was getting into it now and brought her hand back and pushed mine out of the way so she could finger herself.

She brought her other hand back and used it to fondle my balls.

On her knees with her forehead down on the pillow, she finally came.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out.

I felt myself on the edge so I drove as deep into her as I could and shot my load.

We held our position until my hard-on receded and I plopped out of her.

Then we collapsed on the bed and I just held her until she stopped shaking.

When her breathing was back to normal, I eased out of the bed and went to find the bathroom.

I cleaned myself up then took a warm wet washcloth back to her and started to wipe down her back.

She rolled over and I did the same to the front but as I reached towards her waist she took the cloth from me and said that she had had enough stimulation "down there" for one night.

I went out to the living room and gathered up our clothes. I returned to the bedroom and started getting dressed.

"Let me get a good head start before you cut Tom loose. He doesn't look to happy right now."

"Don't worry." she said. "I'm sure I can keep him occupied for a little while at least."

With that, she walked over to Tom in his chair and fished his cock out of his pants.

Right before she took him in her mouth she said "You'd better go. Thanks for everything."

"My pleasure. I said as I headed for the door. "If you guys ever decide to play with others again, give me a call."