Happy Halloween Street

Story Info
Public sex with an ex teacher; adult party sex.
2k words
4.2
39.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[non consent; reluctance; exhib, oral]

Fresh out of high school, at the ripe old age of eighteen, I remember hurrying down the local town parade route immediately after the holiday parade. The mayor had decreed that the street, all six blocks of it, would be officially known as HALLOWEEN STREET for the twenty-four-hour duration. I was headed for the biggest, well only, costume shop in town. My new girlfriend insisted I find some racy outfit since she found my Tarzan mockup unacceptable.

When she showed me her costume was my old orange T-shirt which she had 'modified' by sewing in large pumpkin-like padding under the sides, having me add dark orange strips and, most importantly cutting out two large triangle eyes, an inverted triangle nose and a broad, sparsely toothed mouth, I understood. She weighed down the hem slightly with a plastic hoop to 'hold the bottom rounded', so she said. The result was that the upper tips of the eyes were centered just above her nipples so nipples and half of each breast were easily visible.

She gave me an inadvertent preview of how lusty that would be when her nipples hardened and extended past the shirt. After checking the mirror, she decided to expand the eyes because, "I have to sew up the edges so they don't look frayed." Since I knew better than to contradict her rationalizing her flashing, I chose to just enjoy the show with everyone else. The thought made my dick tingle.

When she carefully cut out the extra large mouth, my dick swelled. The bottom of the mouth touched the bottom hoop of the shirt and the crooked, happy, gaping smile was at clit level. As she twirled for the mirror, her pubes, clit and denuded, swollen pussy were clearly visible! Though not sure if I wanted her to be publicly bare assed under the shirt, my dick voted a firm yea! For better or worse, she found orange-dyed panties to put on. Even standing tall and still, her camel toe was visible below the shirt hem. Dickie throbbed again. Our adult p-p-party would be an UPstanding success no matter what the others wore.

Still aroused by ribald anticipation, I wondered how I could modify my Tarzan breechcloth to mimic my girl's exposure. On the way to the costume shop, I decided to forego wearing anything under the dual flap loincloth just so 'me Tarzan, swing!' From half a block away, I saw the lovely, sexy form of a beautiful, shapely woman swaying toward me. Her pretty face barely registered since I was stuck on her shapely, toned, bare thighs and how her lusty hips swayed beneath her slim waist. Wow! What a knockout. My horny, stiff dick agreed and tented my slacks. Hey, it's Halloween, I decided I could let it stick out and blatantly compliment her.

As we converged, I shifted some of my attention to her beautiful face. She looked familiar. We both stopped and stared open-mouthed as we said our names in chorus. This was my eighth-grade teacher. She was always pretty to me, but when, how did she get so hot? Admittedly, she had never worn a tennis skirt to class, but WOW!

"Mrs. G? Is that really you? I-I-I don't remember your looking like . . . that!" Though I tried so hard to be cool, I was far from it and my dick was still trying to drill thru my slacks. Her translucent blouse let her brown nipples show through and her pleated white skirt ended just above her gleaming white panties and noticeable camel toe. What-a-dream!

"Al? Is that YOU?" She pointed at my cock then quickly to my chest. Glancing briefly at my stiffness she added, "My, my you have grown - UP. I'm not your teacher anymore, though that might change," I heard her softly groan to herself. "so you may call me Belle. I'm happy to hear you remembered your proper gerund form. Ha ha!"

Her sexy demeanor got my heart racing even more and I felt encouraged to be daring and flirt a bit. "Belle? Really? I have to say that 'beautiful' name suits you perfectly. If you dressed like this hot tennis player in class, I would have grown UP before your eyes! You bring your racket and I'll bring my balls!" I laughed and we both blushed. Nonetheless, she extended her hand to me to shake and I briefly imagined she wanted to shake my cock right there on HALLOWEEN STREET.

I shook off the invigorating revery and stepped closer to shake her hand. That's when my daring mood, fortified by my racing pulse, adrenalin and surging cock, outvoted my brain. I sidestepped her hand and went directly to her crotch. Before she could react, I cupped her mound while sliding a finger up her camel to her obvious clit, quickly pulled her panties aside and fingered her married pussy right there on HALLOWEEN STREET, at dusk, while unnumbered and unnoticed people watched. She gasped deeply, froze with her hand still extended, now touching my chest.

Her mouth fluttered, but no sound came out. Her eyes closed and she sighed as she so obviously enjoyed my finger slowly penetrating her damp sex. Her knees shook and I took her reduced reluctance and spasming pussy as an invitation to continue. After adding a second finger inside her then wet and swollen snatch, I angled my thumb to bump the side of her clit each time I slowly impaled her. She lurched, gasped, but didn't move away. I sighed as I groked that I was truly finger fucking my gorgeous ex teacher. That it was in public should have mattered, but by that point, it didn't.

As her rapid breathing increased, I moved her suspended hand to my cock. She immediately squeezed it firmly then slowly stroked across my crown. Her skillful squeeze-and-pull move was intense. If I didn't hurry her along, she would make me cum in my slacks and that would not do. Lifting her tiny skirt improved my view of her dripping pussy. Her swollen, sodden lips were hairless and her stiff clit was standing at full attention. Pressing her hood fully back elicited a loud groan which she stifled with her hand. She swayed as I sped up my pulsing fingers and suddenly her hands dropped and she shuddered in a prolonged orgasm.

We both were heady and I stilled my fingers deep inside her. Feeling her warmth, wetness and snug clamping made me groan. After giving her a few seconds to calm herself, I slowly and reluctantly extracted my fingers. As I did, I turned my fingers up and lightly dragged along her vaginal roof to tease her prostate. As I expected, it was swollen and sensitive. After spreading my fingers to stroke around her G, I moved them together and gently pressed it. She lurched and gasped then thrust against my hand. Completely shameless in public now, she begged me in a whisper, "Yes, there, ohh there . . . ohhh!"

Obviously having 'no choice,' I stroked her G just four more times before she exploded in another smothered orgasm and shook her hips and wonderfully wet pussy on my fingers. Her cum face was intense and belle. Gently, I slipped my fingers out of her and savored her tasty twat from them. My noisy sucking caused her to open her eyes, drop her hips down and stare at the sight of my savoring her feminine juices. She looked down and saw her pussy was still exposed and swollen. "Oh, Belle, you taste divine. I could live off this elixir!"

Her eyes shot wide open as she adjusted her panties and looked around. She gulped, "WHAT did we just do!? I can't believe . . . You just . . . How could you? And now you're telling me you like tasting my cum? My husband refuses to go down on me and — tmi? Hmm, maybe you can teach him a few things!"

"Belle, why don't you come to my adult Halloween party tonight? If you want to learn a few things too, both my girl and I will enjoy eating you and more. Come in this same costume, but forget the panties! It's at my place starting at nine. Open up two more buttons on your shirt and lose the nude bra too. Come early so you can cum early and often." I opened those buttons, kissed her warmly on her mouth and went to the costume shop as I pressed my cock back into a dick.

At ten of nine, my doorbell rang and Belle was the first to arrive. Jen and I met her warmly and I surprised Jen by kissing Belle fully and intensely on the mouth. I neglected to tell her of our HALLOWEEN STREET adventure. I shocked her again when I pulled Belle's blouse open and blatantly confirmed she was braless. We all watched her exposed nipple harden. We were off to a great start! As I asked if her husband were coming too, I lifted her skirt to check for panties — she still had them on. I frowned.

She giggled and said, "He's not coming. I didn't tell him what we did today," that got a questioning look from Jen, "and he refused to attend 'some stranger adult party hosted by a kid' so I left his sorry ass home to pass out candy. I, uh, wasn't sure about the panties and didn't want to be outside with my goodies exposed, again. I figured that IF I got here, I'd let you 'handle' them. Jen, your costume is very daring too. Though I see your nipples, you have panties on too. And Al, is that skimpy loincloth all you're wearing tonight? It's much more daring than your slacks, but I see it's tenting already!" She giggled again. "My turn!" she whispered as she lifted my 8x8" loincloth away. My exposed cock quickly swelled as they both stared. Jen's eyes popped as she watched Belle reach out and squeeze my bare cock.

Quickly catching on, Jen teased, "What's wrong with his balls? Why not fondle them too?" So in the still open doorway, Belle lifted and fondle my balls as I pinched and pulled her bare nipple. "Maybe we should turn out the lights and cancel the party? The three of us can have lots of fun alone!" Belle reached into Jen's shirt and twisted her nipple.

Too late the thought since Lew and Lorri arrived just then. "I see we're late to the party action!" Lew declared with a grin. We sat and drank as Belle or I revealed our street adventure. Jen and Lorri rubbed their clits as the story progressed. "But Belle is still wearing panties, so I guess . . . "

"Belle, stand if you are ready to lose them." She looked at the three strangers, blushed and hesitantly stood up. As she reached under her tiny skirt to hook her panties, I stopped her. "Let me?" She nodded and I knelt before her and rocked the tight panties past her firm ass, exposed her freshly trimmed landing strip, clit and nude lips. She was already moist. As she stepped out of them, I admired her pussy. "It's even prettier up close. Come look and feel how snug and wet she is."

In seconds, Belle was breathing hard. We helped her to lie on the sofa and continued petting her kitty as she pulled her blouse open. Her big, firm breasts too were things of beauty. As promised, Jen was first to go down on her and caused her first orgasm of the night when she sucked her swollen clit. Lew pushed Jen's panties off as she ate Belle. Lorri tossed her panties onto my head. As I went down on her, the door burst open and four more guests arrived.

"Hey, you started without us!" When they saw the four of us essentially naked, they shed their costumes and joined us in an orgy of succulent pussies. No one was disappointed, least of all Belle who happily shared her numerous orgasms and nectar with everyone.

===================================

/¥_/¥
( ~ ~ )
» * « Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

===== 4 hr 1600 10/19/17 ===== 2054 Words =======

10/19/17 seminal image: woman in tiny skirt greets young man on street; instead of shaking hands, he reaches under skirt...
Gck again October 23, 2017