Happy Happy Birthday, Baby

Story Info
Daddy gives his daughter a very special present.
1.6k words
4.22
356.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it was Molly's eighteenth birthday. My wife and I were just eighteen when we had her, just two stupid kids who were still in high school. Allison's parents were wild---they had wanted her to go to college, and thought I wasn't good enough for their precious only child. We tried for a few years to make it work, but Allison's parents worked on her enough so that she decided to leave me. She even left US--Molly was just four. It was supposed to be temporary. Allison's parents were paying for college, a fancy private school that never knew about Molly at all. Allison even lived in the dorm and pretended she was as young as her floormates, and she still looked like a teenager.

No one could say my wife wasn't beautiful. She had long, silky blond hair, big hazel eyes, a great body. It killed me when she left, although truthfully, she had seemed bored playing house, and wasn't much of a mother to Molly. So, I sucked it up, became a single dad, working two jobs, having my mom take care of Molly after school. Allison pretty much disappeared from our lives. When she was accepted to law school, I knew it was over. She divorced me and married some hotshot partner in her new law firm.

But, I had Molly, a bright, funny little kid who sometimes tried to take care of ME instead of the other way around. I even went back to school, too, got an associate's degree at a technical college and can do just about anything with computers. I've got my own trouble-shooting firm now. It's true I don't make as much money as my ex-wife, but I have something money can't buy, a great relationship with my little girl.

My little girl---I have to laugh. She's the image of her mother, going to graduate this June at the top of her class. She's been accepted to every school she's applied to, but wants to go to the state university in town. I'm really glad; we've been a team so long I'd miss her like crazy. I promised her I'd take her out to the fanciest restaurant in town for her birthday and gave her my credit card to get a new outfit.

I held my breath as she came down the stairs. She'd picked out a floaty spaghetti-strap dress with tiny sprigs of flowers all over it. It was cute but awfully short, and I did my "Do-you- think-it's-appropriate-dad-thing" but she just giggled.

"I'm eighteen now, Daddy. Relax." She slipped on a little sweater and we drove to Umberto's, which serves fantastic Italian food. The maitre d' helped her out of the sweater and I couldn't help but notice him try to scope out her breasts. I caught his eye, gave him my sternest look. He seemed embarrassed and said, "What can I bring you and your lovely wife to drink?"

Really pissed off now,I was about to reply when Molly grabbed my hand. "Some champagne, don't you think, Ryan?" She winked at me. I'd let her have a taste of liquor at home, and was pretty sure she and her friends had gotten drunk on occasion. She turned to the maitre d'. "It's our anniversary tonight. We're going to have a lot to celebrate."

The man started fussing over us, and I had to admit her lies had gotten us perks we might not have had otherwise. They kept the champagne flowing, and Molly's hazel eyes glittered like glass in the candlelight. Her cheeks were flushed and she laughed too hard at everything I said.

"Honey, you are one bad girl. You've had too much too drink."

"Daddy, don't be a spoilsport. It's the first time we've done a real grown-up thing together. Aren't you having fun?" She fed me a chocolate- covered strawberry, a dessert compliments of the house.

"You know I am, sweetheart. I always have fun with you."

"Good," she said. Suddenly, she looked very serious. "Daddy, you've always given me everything I've ever asked for, haven't you?"

I smiled. "Within reason. I couldn't buy you that Jeep you wanted for your birthday, but you like your truck, don't you?"

"It's great." She licked her lips nervously. Watching her moist pink tongue dart out, I felt a peculiar feeling in my groin. Her eyes were huge, her face rosy. Her hand snaked across the table and took mine. "I want something else for my birthday, Daddy. Something only you can give me, and it won't cost a thing."

"What is it, baby?"

"Take me home now and I'll tell you."

I paid the tab and we walked out of the restaurant hand-in-hand. Molly stumbled a little and lurched into me, and I found out for sure what I'd suspected--she wasn't wearing a strapless bra under that dress. She rubbed up against me longer that she needed to, and I gently pushed her away. I opened the door of my Explorer and she climbed in, showing me lots of long, tanned leg. When she arranged herself in the seat, I could see she wasn't wearing panties, either.

My heart was thudding. Jesus, she was hot, just like her mother had been. But Molly was so much sweeter. I closed my eyes and imagined just for a second---what a pervert I was. She was my own baby girl, her pussy as bald now as it was when I had diapered her all those years ago.

I couldn't talk on the drive back. Molly was quiet too, fiddling with the radio until she got a country station she liked. She sang along in her husky voice and I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I wanted to fuck my daughter. And I thought she wanted to fuck me.

We got back to the house and Molly put her arms around my neck in the hallway. "Daddy," she whispered, "put me to bed." She pressed herself up against me, rubbing herself up against my cock. I kissed her then, tasting champagne and the strawberry lip gloss she always wore. Her mouth was warm and welcoming, her eyes half-closed, her desire unmistakable. Before I knew it, she'd pulled the flimsy dress over her head and stood before me. She was tan all over---she and her friends had passes to the tanning salon to get ready for prom, and her nipples were cocoa-colored and hard as little jewels. I leaned over and took one in my mouth, tugging, tasting, flicking my tongue. She shivered in response.

"Please, Daddy. I want you to fuck me. It's the only present I want."

"I'll take the truck back, then," I smiled, slipping a finger in her soaking pussy. With the pad of my thumb, I rubbed her clit and it got rigid in no time.

She knelt down on the hall rug and unzipped me. I'd been straining to be unleashed but couldn't have ever dreamed what it was like to feel my daughter's lips lick and suck my cock. I watched her golden head bob up and down until I knew it was time to shoot my load. I tried to push her away, but she shook her head impatiently and drained me dry. I could feel the back of her throat is I poured into her. She swallowed every drop.

"Oh, baby, I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm not, Daddy. I've wanted to do that forever." She wiped her mouth and kissed me again. I tasted my own cum on my baby's lips and felt myself start to get hard again. Molly could feel my erection on her brown belly and she giggled.

"I knew just how great this would be, Daddy. It's why I decided to stay home and go to college." She looked up at me, a deliciously wicked look on her face. "You'll be fucking me every night, and every morning, too, if I have anything to say about it."

"Oh, baby, no. It's not right."

"Don't be lame, Daddy. It's what you want too, I know it. You're too young to live like a monk." She paused. "I'm still a virgin. I didn't want to do it with anybody but you. It's always been you, Daddy. I love you so much."

She kissed me again and somehow we got into my bedroom. Our bedroom now. She lay on her back, spread her legs wide and smiled. Her tits were exquisite, nipples waiting to be sucked. I worked on them both until she was wild underneath me, begging for me to fuck her. She was so wet and it felt like I was harder than I'd ever been in my life. I entered her with one long stroke, shuddered when she screamed as I broke her maidenhead, but I couldn't have stopped even if Allison herself walked into the room. I was a madman, and Molly matched me, thrust for thrust. She was fire and fury, nipping, biting, scratching and cumming, crying my name until I spurted into her endlessly. My baby.

Tears sprang into my eyes. "It's all right, Daddy. I'm on the pill for now." She traced my tears with a long finger. "But, Daddy," she whispered, "when I graduate from college, I want another present."

"Anything, Molly, anything."

She smiled.

****

Four years later, my baby girl graduated from State with honors. Underneath her bright red gown, she was huge with our first child.

The house has been sold, I've got a contract with a company in another state, and Molly and I will start our new life. We'll be celebrating many anniversaries to come. Even if we don't have a piece of paper to prove it, Molly will be my wife for the rest of our lives. And the fucking just keeps getting better and better.