Happy Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two mind blowing orgasms and Cole had yet to penetrate her. Emily wondered if she'd be able to survive that.

Cole was on his feet, bending over so that he could roll her onto her back. She looked up at him, delirious from the ecstasy. He smiled again as he kissed her tenderly, "Do you still want to be here," he asked. Emily managed a weak nod. "Good," he said, "stand up."

The power in his voice gave Emily the strength to get back to her feet, even though she was a bit shaky in doing so. She felt slightly self-conscious standing before him in cuffs. Cole reached out and hooked the cuffs with a single finger, pulling her toward him. He guided her up onto his lap so that she was straddling him. His cock brushed across her wet pussy, causing an erotic shudder to run up her body. Placing her cuffed hands up and over his head, Emily leaned into him. Her soft breasts pushed up against his hard chest as he drew her in close with his arms. Cole cupped her head and kissed her, eliciting a soft moan in the process.

Cole's hands drifted down her bare back, tracing the contours of her body before coming to a rest on her round ass. Emily let out a tiny squeak in surprise when he pinched it but stayed in close to him as they continued to make out. Soon she was grinding against him and she felt his cock twitch back to life between her legs. "I need you inside of me," she breathed when he broke off their kissing to nip at her breasts.

"All in good time, my dear," Cole muttered as he arched her back, taking possession of one of her pert tits with his mouth. Emily closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure as his lips wrapped over the tip and his tongue darted out to tease her erect nipple. "First thing's first, however," he said.

"Hm?" Emily half heard what he said. She then let out a yelp when she felt the sting of his hand slap her round bottom. Shocked, she looked down at him questioningly.

Cole grinned at her as he extracted his head from her embrace. "I did tell you that I was going to punish you for earlier. You did lie to me a couple of times at the party."

"Yeah, but,"

"And I told you that I'd add on to that punishment for being hasty just now," Cole's eyes seemed to dance with amusement as she squirmed on his lap.

"Yeah, but...but I thought that you meant that figuratively."

Cole chuckled as he took her cuffed hands and guided them down to the bed off to his left, directing her to lie face down across his lap in the process. Once she was draped over him with her butt sticking up in the air slightly, he undid her cuffs just long enough to re-cuff them behind her back. Then he placed his left hand on her back just below the neckline while fondling her ass with his right. "Since this is more than likely new to you, we'll go easy. What say you to five per offense for a total of fifteen," he asked rhetorically, reveling in the sensation of her wiggling uncomfortably on his thighs. It just served to make him more aroused as his cock was now pressed hard against her flat belly. "I won't even make you count them out and I'll count that as number two."

"Wha..." was all she managed to get out before she felt him spank her again. Letting out a cry, her face burned with shame and humiliation at the thought of being a grown woman draped across his lap to be disciplined. At the same time she also felt her womb growing warm. She found the slap oddly pleasurable; it sent little erotic jolts shooting through her body and she found herself wiggling her ass in response. She wanted more.

Not wanting to keep her waiting for long, Cole delivered the next spank. This time, Emily moaned with pleasure after the initial sting. She bobbed her butt up and down in invitation and Cole obliged her. He delivered thirteen more spanks, evenly distributed across her ass and upper thighs so that he wouldn't bruise her. Her upturned ass glowed red from the spanking and she did nothing but lie there across his lap groaning in need and wanting.

"Please," she pleaded with him, her face still burning hot with tears of pain and pleasure running down her cheeks. "Please, take me. I need you."

Cole rolled her off of him and stood up. Emily looked up at him with wanton desire as her legs dangled off the side of the bed. Grabbing each of her ankles, he brought her legs upright to form a V while he positioned his cock right at her wet and waiting opening. "Yes," she breathed, breasts heaving in anticipation of finally being taken fully by him.

Looking her right in the eyes, Cole leaned into her, his cock brushing up against her pussy. Emily shuddered as she felt the head nuzzle her entrance. She shook and whined when he just held it there to torment her. "Please," she cried out, "Please fuck me!"

"Please fuck me, what?" Cole asked as his mouth quirked with a small smile. He held the head of his cock poised just inside of her.

"Please fuck me, sir!"

Cole shoved his hips forward hard, driving his hard cock deep into her tight cunt. Emily arched her back and cried out with relief as he speared her. She felt every inch of him easily burrow down into her, bottoming out next to her cervix. Her pussy wrapped around his hardness to grip him like a vice. Cole let out a hiss in pleasure as he'd underestimated just how tight she would be.

They stayed like that with their eyes on one another and their loins locked for a moment, both savoring the initial penetration. Cole lowered her ankles so she could wrap her legs around his waist. He pulled her towards him while he thrust into her. It was slow at first, but once he felt her relax enough to easily accommodate his length and girth, he began to pound her.

Emily closed her eyes and arched her back as much as she could, crying out in ecstasy each time she felt his cock rip across her clit right before it was smashed by his pubis. She wished she could play with her own breasts while Cole relentlessly fucked her, yet at the same time, she reveled in the feeling of being bound and helpless.

Cole picked up the pace even more as his cock continually rammed into her like a well-oiled piston. Emily was screaming her head off with erotic pleasure. In the back of her head she swore her voice was would be raw by morning.

Suddenly, unable to hold it in anymore, Cole let out a yell of his own as he jammed his cock into her as deep as he could go. His semen erupting into her sent Emily over the edge as she joined her orgasm to his; her pussy contracted in time with his cock throbbing inside of her. She jerked as the orgasm became so intense and her clit so sensitive that it was practically painful. Their combined voices seemed to amplify as they screamed together in orgasmic bliss.

Now it was Cole that was unable to remain upright as he collapsed on top of her. Emily nuzzled his head with hers as their breathing and their heartbeats seemed to be as one. Both were covered in sweat from their exertion. Cole's cock twitched intermittently, intensifying her own pussy quivering from the orgasmic aftershocks. Cole regained enough of his senses to bring his head up to plant his lips onto hers, kissing her deeply.

Once he was totally spent, he stood just long enough to undo Emily's cuffs. She shuffled up onto the bed further as Cole joined her. Emily snuggled closer so they could cuddle, placing her forehead to his as he wrapped his arms around her. "So, uhm, do you mind if I stay the night with you?" She asked him softly with a shy smile. It felt good to give up some amount of control to him and she finally understood what it was that he gave other women that caused them to just smile.

Cole returned her smile and nudged her head with his before giving her a quick kiss. "I was hoping that you would say that. I don't like commanding first timers to stay over, and I usually don't, but I was about to make an exception in your case."

"Good, because I want to stay here with you for as long as you would have me," Emily sighed contently turning over so that he could spoon her.

"Hmmm...excellent," Cole hummed as his strong arms encircled her to hold her close, one hand settled on her breast while the other drifted down to cup her sex, "because there is so much I want to show you over our winter break."

"So what do we call this?" Emily asked with a small yawn, eyelids fluttering close. "Do we say 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy Yuletide' or something?"

"How about just 'Happy Holidays' and leave it at that?"