Happy Hot Tubbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers

Only a small part of the hard shaft had been squeezed into the ass that wanted it so badly, but it was enough that James no longer needed to guide his cock. He placed his hands on the fronts of Mo's thighs and thrust forward again, imbedding almost half his cock. With the next thrust, the rest of his shaft was propelled into where it belonged, and both men were already sighing happily over what they were doing. It felt so good they stayed like that, hardly moving and letting pleasure throb through their bodies for almost two minutes before starting to fuck.

Neither Joseph nor Daniel was content to be a spectator. They eagerly climbed onto the bed, with Joe lying on his back, his pillow under his head. The other man quickly slung his leg over his friend's chest so he ended up kneeling in a 69 position. Joseph's cock was not fully hard, but Daniel reached out with his tongue and pulled it into his mouth, where he began stroking it between his lips, loving the sensation of his friend's shaft stiffening while he sucked on it.

As he lay on his back, the cock dangling above Joseph's face was even softer than his own had been, but that was no problem. He started licking Daniel's balls while one hand held the flaccid organ against his face, and he also took pleasure from the feeling of an erection as it developed under the ministrations of his mouth. When he knew it was firm enough, he started licking the head and the shaft, before drawing the entire cock into his mouth and caressing it with his tongue and lips. Neither of the two young men being sucked off had a cock that was fully erect yet, but they didn't mind. They knew they would get a tremendous amount of pleasure from both sucking and being sucked until they climaxed.

James and Moses were also getting a tremendous amount of pleasure. They were fucking slowly, but every stroke drove Jim's cock as far into his friend's ass as he could get it. As he thrust forward, he pulled back on Moses's thighs to be sure of maximum penetration. At the same time, the man lying on the edge of the tub thrust to meet the strokes into his ass, and every one ended with the insides of his cheeks being tickled by Jim's pubic hair. As he moved to and fro, his own cock, which was as hard as the one fucking him, waved invitingly to James, until he reached forward and held it softly in his hand.

With his next stroke and every one after that, he pumped on his friend's cock. They were both sighing and grunting joyfully, and they could feel their climaxes building up inside their bodies.

"My god, that feels good, Moses murmured. "My cock and my ass both. You're gonna make me cum like crazy."

"That's good, because I really love your ass and cock."

He really loved the other two men too and, other circumstances, they might have formed two domestic partnerships. As it was, the four of them had to meet in places like Happy Hot Tubs. It could have been worse. At least they could have fun together until they were able to move out on their own.

And, fun was definitely what they were having. Waves of exquisite pleasure were swirling through Moses's body from where his ass was being crammed and emptied and from his cock being stroked. James was deriving the same kind of joy from having his cock squeezed and released, and he even liked the feel of the hard, thick cylinder in his hand. Either Daniel and Joseph reveled in the sensations of a hard, thick cock going in and out of his mouth and of an agile tongue laving his own shaft and firm lips caressing him. They both knew how good it was, but neither could express his pleasure to the other while he had his mouth so nicely filled.

The four young men continued with their fucking and sucking as each of their climaxes continued to mount. Moses was the first to start cumming, and he interrupted his sighing and moaning in bliss to let James know his hand was about to be covered with semen.

"I'm cumming," he blurted out, while ramming his ass back to meet the thrusts of his partner's cock.

Seconds later, his climax erupted, and semen shot from the end of his cock onto his own belly and Jim's hand and wrist. James kept stroking the hard cylinder until it had ejaculated two more times, and continued driving his cock into the tight oily hole that felt so good. When he knew the Moses's cumming was through, he released his grip and licked all the semen from the hand that had just been covered.

When he was done with that treat, he once again held onto the thighs in front of him and started driving his cock in harder and faster. Less than a minute later, his own climax exploded, with his cum shooting into his condom. As Moses had done, he pumped out two more bursts of semen before it was over, and he relaxed, leaning forward and supporting his weight on the hands he placed on the floor by his partner.

Daniel and Joseph were not far behind. Either of them had felt his partner's cock throbbing inside his mouth and knew the other's climax was about to explode. They closed their lips tightly around the organs filling their mouths and started sucking faster, placing their tongues so they would be able to catch the semen that was about to spurt into their mouths. Faster and faster they stroked with their lips until, almost simultaneously, gushes of cum spurted from two very pleased cocks.

As their friends had, they were both aware there was more yet to cum, so they kept sucking until Joseph had ejaculated another time and Daniel had shot two more bursts of cum into the mouth that was so eager for it. They lay in the 69 position for a few more minutes before either of them claimed the rest of his reward for getting his partner off. Joseph carefully licked all the cum from the cock in his hand before treating it the same way as James did when Dan filled his mouth and as Moses had done with the cum Jim fed him. Daniel did the same with the cock that had been in his mouth until he had also gotten all the delicious fluid that was available. All four of them had learned early in their gay lives how to get the most out of sucking somebody off.

After their great climaxes, three of the men got back into the hot tub to relax and catch their breaths. After Moses had washed off his ass and legs, he joined them, and the group talked about what a great time they had already had, and what else they would be doing. They had paid for two hours; they still had some time left, and they all wanted to get their money's worth.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions

I hope you had as much fun as the four happy hot tubbers did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,149 Followers
12