Happy Hotwife on a Date

Story Info
A husband observes his wife on a date, first hand
2.4k words
4.26
62.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are sitting at the bar so that you can keep an eye out for me and you are sipping a drink and waiting somewhat anxiously. You're not sure what I'm up to, but you have a feeling it's going to be hot. All I've told you is to meet me here and follow my lead from there. So mysterious! You left the house only about fifteen minutes before I planned to leave, but it feels like you've been watching the door for an eternity. You sit up straighter as you catch sight of me entering the bar. You rise from your stool, figuring we'll get a booth, but I shake my head and silently motion for you to sit back down. You're somewhat perplexed when I cross the bar and step up into a booth by myself, but you play along.

From your position, you only have to turn slightly on your stool to put me directly in your line of sight. My booth is right below a TV tuned to a football game, so to the casual observer you would appear to be a sports fan. Your gaze takes in my outfit. I'm wearing the low-cut, sequined skirted little black dress you bought me. A sparkly necklace dangles in my exposed cleavage and matches the earrings that hang from my lobes. My hair is swept up, but a few loose curls playfully trail down the back of my neck, partially obscuring my tattoo. I wear black stockings and you think you can catch just a glimpse of the lacy top of one, indicating that I am wearing a garter belt. You notice approvingly that I'm wearing what I refer to as my "fuck-me" heels. As usual, my makeup is applied in a fairly understated manner, but what's different is that I'm wearing a dark red lipstick that you've never seen on me before. You like the way it defines my mouth and is in contrast to my pale complexion. You have to admit, your wife looks pretty hot.

A tall, dark-haired man approaches me and says something to me. You figure he's a waiter and I'm ordering a drink, but are surprised when I stand up and give him a quick hug and peck on the cheek. What the hell? You don't recognize this guy as anyone I've introduced you to before, but figure it must be an acquaintance who spotted me and has stopped to say hi. But, instead, the man and I both slide into the booth... on the same side. You see me say something to him and gesture towards you. The man glances your way and tips a nod in your direction. You look back at me and I wink and return my attention to my "date". A waitress takes our order and brings us drinks. You curiously watch as we talk. He says something and I laugh. It's pretty dark in the bar, but not so dark that you don't notice that my hand settles on his thigh in response to his witty remark. You begin to wonder if I've arranged for you to be a fly on the wall to observe me on a date. Not that you'd mind that. You've made me very aware of just how exciting you find the idea of me with other men. Up until now, though, I've always shared the details afterwards and you've relied on imagination to flesh out the fantasy.

You're enjoying being a fly on the wall more than you realized you would. You feel your cock twitch as you notice him snake a hand up my skirt under the table. We seem quite chummy. I must have been working on this for a while. You're impressed that you were none the wiser. I'm on my second drink and you can see I'm loosening up; my hand has crept up his thigh and you can only imagine that it's found a bulge to busy itself with.

You're so wrapped up in the eroticism of the moment that it catches you off guard when you realize we appear to be getting ready to go somewhere. Not sure what to do, you look to me for direction. I slightly shake my head and you ease back onto your seat, figuring that you're to stay behind. You're somewhat disappointed, because this was really getting good and you'd like to know what happens next. You suppose you'll have to wait for me to finish up and come home and tell you all about it as you lick my pussy, which was so recently vacated by this handsome stranger.

You see me stop and talk to the bartender, slipping him a folded piece of paper. As I exit the bar with my new friend, the bartender comes over and hands you the paper. You unfold it and read, "Wait 30 minutes , then come on home". Sounds like I'm off for a quickie in the car before I come home to fill you in. It will be pretty cool to actually be able to picture who was just sticking it to your wife. You wait impatiently for the minutes to tick by on your watch. You can't help but imagine what is going on right now out in the parking lot and you have to adjust your hardening cock in your pants and untuck your shirt.

Finally, 30 minutes have passed. You waste no time in leaving the bar and heading home. My car is in the driveway and you hope I'm already waiting for you, naked. You unlock the front door and slip into the house. You're surprised to be greeted by the sound of me moaning from down the hall. You head toward the office, since that's where you imagine I am. As you round the corner of the hall, you're surprised to see that I've hung a privacy curtain in the doorway to the office. A note is pinned to it. It reads, "For your viewing pleasure... Take a peek!"

You pull the curtain away from the door jamb just enough to afford you a view of the scene inside. You see me, your wife, laying crosswise on the narrow twin bed. You see I've placed a floor length mirror at the foot of the bed, angled so that it affords you a different view of the action. My head rests against a pillow propped against the wall. I'm still fully dressed, but I'm spread eagle and you can see that I'm not wearing any panties under the dress that's now hiked up to expose my pussy. You can't actually see my pussy very well, though, because your view is blocked by the head of the stranger from the bar as he kneels on the floor and eats me out. I'm writhing on the bed and moaning in ecstasy. You can tell I'm nearing climax. My hands grip the bedspread and my back arches as he brings me to orgasm. Your dick is hardening again in your pants. It excites you to witness me receive pleasure from another man.

I recover quickly and join him as he rises to stand next to the bed. I remove my hair clip, setting my hair free. We begin to undress each other, taking our time and exploring each other's bodies as we expose new areas. He kisses my neck causing me to throw my head back in pleasure, eyes closed. Another moan escapes my lips, as he fondles my breasts. My nipples are hard in response to his attentions. He's managed to strip me completely naked, but I've only gotten as far as removing his shirt. From your vantage point behind the curtain, you see me begin to kiss my way down his bare chest, slowly lowering myself into a squat before him. My hands busy themselves undoing his fly as I gaze up at him.

I manage to free his cock from his pants and you're pleasantly surprised to see that he is very well endowed. A good eight inches in length, you'd guess, and with a very generous girth, to boot. I begin to lick the length of it, my tongue teasing his tip. I come close to letting him into my mouth a couple times, but pull back and resume licking. You're not sure which of you wants me to suck it more, you or the handsome stranger. You try to will me to do it, but he nets better results when he entangles his fingers in my curls and urges my face towards him, putting an end to my teasing. I take the hint and swallow him to the best of my abilities. I begin to work my mouth back and forth on his hardness, with continued urging by his gentle, yet insistent hands on my head. He begins to thrust forward with his hips to meet my mouth each time it moves down his cock. You are impressed that my little mouth is handling this face fucking so well. You reach down and free your own cock from your pants with one hand, using the other to hold the curtain aside enough to maintain your view. You know very well how good my mouth feels and can only imagine how much he is enjoying it.

He has let go of my hair and I am sucking away all on my own; my lips and tongue working enthusiastically on him as my hand grips the base of it, simultaneously jerking him off into my mouth as I suck him. I alternate between quickly sucking and slowly licking and trying my best to deep throat him. I'm not super successful at the latter, but you can see he appreciates my efforts. I am doing a very thorough job of pleasuring him orally. You begin to worry I'm doing too good of a job and I may get him off before you get a chance to see me fucked by his moderately monstrous cock.

He must unwittingly share your concerns because he pulls me back up to stand next to him. He resumes kissing me, but I don't miss a beat in stroking him, my hand moving on him as he presses lightly against my belly. Abruptly, he pulls away from me and lies down on the bed. "Why don't you come here and sit on my cock?"

He doesn't have to ask me twice. I promptly climb atop the bed and lower myself onto him in a crouch. From your vantage point, you're afforded a side view of me bouncing up and down upon him, but in the mirror that I strategically placed, you can see my ass as well as his cock disappearing between my legs as my pussy swallows him. You are stroking yourself with more intensity, so turned on by seeing me so eagerly fucking another man.

Eventually, I lower myself down so that my legs are bent alongside him and I begin rocking back and forth on his cock. You can see my tits bouncing as I gain momentum and begin to moan. He snakes a hand around behind me and, in the mirror, you can see he has found my asshole. He works some fingers in and begins to bang my ass as I continue to ride him. The combined sensations of his thick cock filling my cunt, my clit rubbing against him as I rock, and his fingers stretching my asshole send me over the edge. I cry out as I begin to come. My sounds heightens your arousal, almost causing you to blow your load, but you hold off, anxious to see what happens next, because you can tell he's not near done exploring your slutty hotwife.

Sure enough, I have barely finished climaxing when he flips me off of him and pulls me to where I am bent over the side of the bed, my ass in the air. He lines himself up behind me, grabs my hips and plunges his massive erection into my hungry cunt in one mighty thrust. In the mirror you can see him resume his exploration of my ass with one hand as he continues to ram into me. "You have a pretty little asshole. Mind if I fuck it?" he asks.

You are pleased to hear me respond, "Yes... Please! Please fuck my ass!" as I press my bottom higher in the air in encouragement. I don't have to ask him twice. He pulls out of my sopping wet cunt and leans over and spits on the pucker I continue to bare in anticipation. He presses the head of his cock against my saliva slickened hole. You hear me cry out softly as he enters me and stretches me wide. I do not complain and you are proud to see me push back into the pain, helping him bury his large member to the hilt in my tight ass. He begins to thrust, slowly at first, working in and out. You wish you were closer so that you could see how his cock distends my asshole as he fucks it, but, still, you can imagine and you begin to stroke yourself more intensely, your pace increasing to match his quickening thrusts into your wife's ass.

As he reaches a fevered pitch, you suspect he's nearing orgasm. He abruptly pulls out of my ass and pulls me onto my knees in front of him. Intuiting what he wants from me, I tilt my face up towards him with my mouth open, to await his load. He strokes himself only briefly before grunting and his hot spunk begins to splash onto my face and tits, some of it landing in my mouth, some in my hair.

This sends you over the edge and you begin to shoot your own load before he's even finished coming upon me.

You leave your mess on the curtain and floor behind and quickly clear out to allow us time to clean up and get dressed. You retreat to the bedroom and hear the front door open and close shortly thereafter. Moments later, I enter the bedroom, still naked and, though, I've wiped some of the come off of my face, I still wear traces and smell strongly of sex. You feel your cock twitch in response. Unbelievably, you find yourself getting aroused again.

I climb into the bed next to you and, as your cock stiffens all over again, you decide maybe you should explore my freshly stretched holes for yourself.

The end.