Happy Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just get inside me!" I begged as I looked at him over my shoulder.

I felt the head of his rock hard cock touch my slick, swollen pussy lips. I pushed back against his cock, his hands grasping my hips, pulling me onto him as far as he could. He rocked back and forth, his cock sliding in and out of my slippery pussy, at first slowly but picking up speed.

I reached through my legs to play with his balls as he fucked me. "God, that feels good" he said.

"Yes, it does." I said breathlessly, feeling the sweat building up on my body as my orgasm continued to build.

He moved in and out of me slowly, then fast, slowly then fast, driving me completely crazy. I stopped touching his balls and placed my fingers on my engorged clit to rub it as he thrust in and out of me faster and faster, as I needed to cum.

"Harder and faster," I pleaded, "Fuck me really hard."

"Your wish is my command." He replied as his body banged against my ass.

I heard his moans build as his orgasm began, his hands gripping my hips, thrusting harder and harder, then suddenly holding me in place, his cock pulsing inside of me. I came a fraction of a second after him, the waves washed over me, I was sure I was going to pass out, the pleasure so extreme.

We remained locked in that position until we could breathe regularly again. He released his grip on me, slid his still erect cock out of my pussy slowly. I collapsed on the bed, rolled over and looked at this gorgeous man standing at the edge of my bed, his relaxing cock glistening with my juices.

I sat back up, grasped his cock in my hand and guided it into my mouth yet again, licking the mingled juices of us both, wanting to get every last drop.

"God, Sherri, do you ever get enough?" he asked as he pulled away, too tender to touch and moved towards the bed.

"No, not really." I answered.

"That," I began as he lay down on the bed, "was jungle fucking at its best" I said with a laugh.

"What?"

"Jungle fucking. Don't tell me you've never heard of it?"

"No."

"Well, there's different kinds of sex – at least for me. There's solo sex."

"Right – we all indulge in that one upon occasion." He said with a sly smile.

"Then there's 'regular sex' – it's ok and takes care of the stress, but not the best you've ever had."

"Right."

"Then there's 'making love' which is fabulous because of the connection that two people can have. Candle light, romance, soft music all that stuff"

"Yeah."

"Then," I said, "there's jungle fucking. No holds barred, sweat inducing, fist clenching, muscle tightening, no doubt about it, outstanding sex."

"You're right about that one!" he said as we both began laughing.

We lay in one another's arms for a few minutes then got up to dress.

I walked him to the door where we kissed again before I opened the door for him, letting him step outside the door.

"I'll talk with you soon." He said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me to him and kissed me again.

"Oh yeah, you're still working on some projects for me, aren't you? How are you coming with those things?" I asked as I laughed and pushed him out the door, knowing that this wasn't the end, but only the beginning. Ah, the thoughts I was having of future encounters...

12