Happy Life with My Father-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
New start with Him.
3k words
4.17
166k
62

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was enjoying her sex life with Rand and Roger without any taboo. She was free from all points of view. She prepared herself for this lifestyle.

She explained herself that Rand is her husband and Roger is the biological father of her baby. Thus they both have rights to fuck her and she has the right to enjoy sex with them.

One morning after breakfast Mona's father-in-law came over and asked her that how everything was going and she said it was going great except for her back hurt from all the leaning down last night sex with his son.

While she was washing her hands in the kitchen he came up behind her and started rubbing her back asking her where it hurt the most.

Mona told him that he might not think about it, and then Roger had his hand under Mona's shirt. Mona then was feeling a little uncomfortable about it.

Roger told her to sit on the couch so he could continue the back rub and soon was rubbing more than just her back. Mona asked him to stop, but he insisted that she needed it. Before she knew it he was fingering her.

Later Roger took her in the bedroom and had sex with her for almost 3 hours. Roger was experienced and knows exactly what she wanted and told her how beautiful she was and Mona knew that he enjoyed that more than anything else.

Now a days Roger used to get erection seeing his daughter-in --laws erected boobs and when he saw her feeding her child. He went to bathroom for masturbation, which even Mona knew.

Mona was a sex-bomb even after delivery of her child. She had become more and more beautiful. After delivery the size of boobs go up due to filling of milk in them and nice heavy butts but waist missing.

She roamed here and there while picking of her child some time her boobs were touched accidentally but she remained calm and quite.

But Roger shivered all the time thinking of his sexy daughter-in-law when he merely milked her by his dick.

He properly looked after Mona and Mona too looked after him. Mona openly gave milk to her son without any shame from Roger's side.

She opened her boobs and fed her entire boobs open to Roger. Sometimes when she was not wearing any top her both boobs were opened and sometimes Roger helped her to lick entire milk from those milk-ball for their baby.

After some day Rand left for a tour. Roger and Mona got their free space to live with their child. They started to share the same room and same bed again in the night also. Suddenly a strange thing happened in their smooth life.

The child left feed and immediately the child was shifted to hospital where the problem was diagnosed as tonsils and mother was asked to feed her by a piece of cotton dipping in milk and it should be kept on the mouth of the child which he may suck slowly and doctor advised that the problem would remain for fortnight.

On the first night Roger heard moaning of Mona and he immediately rushed to her and asked the reason.

Mona told that she was feeling heaviness and pain on her boobs and on Roger's request she opened as he pressed them a lot amount of milk came out from them and spread on the floor and similarly Roger pressed second boobs and the same thing happened.

Enquired from doctor about this Mona repeated the same procedure and asked her father-in -law to do it thrice a day.

Roger started the procedure in morning but placed his mouth instead of spoiling it on floor. He sucked entire milk from one boob and second boob and a reaction of sex was exchanged.

In the evening same procedure was adopted but in the night while she was on the same bed with him along with child Roger sucked her both breast and she embraced him and kissed him for relieving her pain.

But the matter did not stopped here as she was naked before Roger he started seducing her as his old monster got erection and made him to request her for fuck.

Roger was fondling her body and she got horny and he put his dick inside her pussy and started pounding her but he did not got any objection from Mona's side but instead she cooperated him to fuck her saying that sex after first child were giving her more pleasure from her father-in-law.

Mona noticed a change in the way Roger looked at her all the time. The areas he stared at in particular where his eyes were peeking at her bouncing breasts and her shaky ass when she moved around the house.

Mona did not like to boast about herself but she knew that she was not bad in those departments. Her breasts were firm enough and protruding, almost an invitation to grab them and squeeze them hard.

Now Mona normally wore sleeveless and low cut dresses at home, mostly casual ones, occasionally she appeared in those silky ones, which were more transparent and clinging to her body, showing off her curves.

Roger used to stare at Mona's boobs, and her cleavage, especially when she bent down. Mona enjoyed his care and she would like to show her dress go slightly off the place, giving him a view of her cleavage and her heavy watermelons whenever she got any chance to seduce him.

While serving him food, Mona would stand near him and bend whenever she needed to put food in his plate; Roger would never miss a chance to look at her hidden treasures, but he always did that in a clever way as if he were Mr. Innocent and knew nothing.

Mona would stand almost inches near to him, his face near to her breasts. He could see her navel and her clothed breasts up close. Mona would notice him throwing glances at her body. She thought that it was common for any man who fucked her and gave her a child.

Roger's acts became bolder. He gave stares that were obvious. One morning Roger asked Mona to help him in taking his bath; he said he wanted her to clean his back. Mona agreed. He sat in his shorts; Mona entered the bathroom, she wore a towel.

He asked her to give him a head bath. She turned on the shower and though she took precautions not to get wet but she couldn't and she got wet partially. Mona was applying shampoo to him, standing in front of him. His face was straight in front of her breasts.

Her towel got wet and her curve was visible along with the contents inside it. He could easily trace the shape of his daughter-in-laws breasts, size and the location of the nipples. Mona untied her towel to a side and with bra and panty her navel area was exposed.

Mona was sure it was a feast for him, but she continued. She was rubbing his head applying shampoo. It was moving to and fro in such a way that it almost touched her breasts in that process. It was steaming hot in the bathroom and she was wet partly due the water and partly due to her sweat.

Roger could feel the aroma emanating from his daughter-in-law. Mona got carried away and she was moving his head more and more into her, she was letting his face touch her breasts.

It was a see-saw movement; his face was kissing her breasts. Mona was literally crushing his face into her breasts.

He must have felt the softness of her boobs. He buried his face in them, almost restless and just her hands were moving. Few minutes later Mona regained her senses and moved away from her father-in-law.

She finished the cleaning work soon. She got a towel and as she was wiping his head again his face was pushed into her breasts while she dried his hair with the towel.

Mona applied force to dry so he had to hold her for support. He laid his hands on her stomach, above her hips and caught her. He laid both hands on her, taking full support from his handgrip on her tummy area.

He pressed Mona hard. Mona finished that work soon and before a new start she left the bathroom covering her with towel.

That night after the milk session Mona told her father-in-law to give her a break for the night. Roger agreed with his daughter-in-laws proposal. But in the middle of her sleep Mona felt someone touched her ass.

She woke up, but didn't open her eyes fully. She could feel Roger's hand change the position and he hand on her tummy. Mona opened her eyes and saw him. He was deep asleep, the hand wasn't moving.

Mona thought it was accidental and it happened in sleep. She closed her eyes and resumed sleeping. Few minutes later, the hand started moving! He was feeling Mona's stomach, its softness and started to press it gently.

Later, his hand started to move upwards. His hand was then lying on her milky breasts. He put it there motionless for few minutes. Then he started gripping one of her breasts with his palm.

He began to care the curve and size of it. He could feel its softness in his hands. It started to become stiff and firm.

He began to gently squeeze her breast. He was now getting bolder and was squeezing it much harder.

Mona moved slightly and she let out a feeble moan but she continued to act as if she was amidst a deep sleep.

Then he located her nipple and started to draw circles around it, along the aureole. That act was miraculous, sending shivers throughout Mona's body.

He took a nipple between his thumb and index finger and started pressing it gently at first, later a little harder than earlier. Mona couldn't hold on any longer and she had to break free.

Mona acted as if she woke up just then. His hand was inside her night dress, right on top of her bra, fingers almost catching her nipple. He shut his eyes but kept his hand there itself.

Mona acted as if she was shocked to see his hand there and she took it off away from her. He then slept very close to her; his breath was almost on Mona's face. Mona turned to other side, facing away from him.

She closed her eyes but she was still thinking of his acts. It was not long before he laid his hand again on her stomach, now he caught it from backside. He moved close to her almost grinding his groin into her ass.

Mona could feel his erect member touched the cleavage of her ass. His hand was feeling her tummy and its softness. Mona slipped a knowing smile as she was turning away and he couldn't see her face anyway.

Roger began to feel her soft boobs once again. It was thrilling for Mona to be touched by such a mature man in that way. She felt strange after getting approval from him for break in that night but now she liked the way he started the play.

He moved his face closer to Mona. He was breathing her aroma due to her sweat. Feeling her hair and seeing the smell of it. Then his nose was touching the bare skin on Mona's back, which was in the low cut area in the back just below her neck.

He planted a gentle kiss there. His hands now came down feeling her all the way; actually they moved a lot down then.

Almost about to enter her panty area, no one knew how Mona felt when someone touched her in that area below her navel.

Roger's hand was trying to enter her night dress above her panty area. Roger slipped his hand inside her and finally touched her pubes.

Mona thought that everyone must have experienced an electric shock at some point in time in their life. Mona was experiencing it then. His touch was like an electric shock to her.

She had to instinctively move her groin backwards, digging her ass much deeper into his groin.

He must be aware by now that she was awake and conscious of all his acts. Roger continued exploring deeper.

He must be surprised when he felt her wet there. Mona was almost giggling then with shivers passing through her body. He was rubbing her clit and was feeling her wet pussy.

He was manipulating his daughter-in-law well. She was in heaven. He inserted a finger into Mona's pussy, which was fully wet by then. He began to finger fuck Mona vigorously.

Though they both were aware of each other's position and it was done with her staying there numb as if she was asleep.

He was moving his finger in and out and sideways, almost all the possible directions. He was literally drilling Mona.

She thought that Roger came then. He left suddenly and went to bathroom. They acted normally as if nothing happened between them.

At about midnight he started doing the same things again. He started feeling Mona up and squeezing her boobs.

Now as it was night time, they could not see each other's faces, for that matter nothing was visible.

Mona was wide awake while that was happening. Roger grew bolder and was then kissing her neck area.

He went on lower and started to remove her night dress aside and was kissing her boobs over her bra. He was squeezing one and was kissing the other.

Roger was trying to suck it too. He was desperate now so he started to remove Mona's bra. He ripped it apart soon, made short work on her nipple and there were the watermelons he had been dying for so long.

He felt them fully naked and started rubbing his face into them madly. He was sucking them and kissing them hard.

Mona was moaning loudly then. She was encouraging him with her hands pushing his head into her breasts.

He began to kiss Mona all over her body, her face, they tried the French kiss, he began to kiss Mona's flat tummy, her navel, went even lower too. He dragged Mona's panty down and began to lick her pussy.

He was inserting his tongue into it and was fucking her with his tongue. Mona was thumping her hips and banging them up and down on the bed.

She was trembling in lust and pure passion. She was dreaming of this for the last few days and finally this happened.

Mona was asking him to fuck her. He was groaning and obliged her request, took his nude unprotected dick and shoved it hard into her pussy.

She didn't even care about any protection at that time. She was in lust and total ecstasy.

Roger was ramming his cock harder and harder. To her taste he was a lot harder and longer than his son Rand. He fucked Mona for about two hours that night. He came thrice during it. He finally collapsed over her. They slept like that start naked.

Mona was the one to get up first the next morning. He was just beside her, hugging her, her chest clinging into his. His hand was over her and his face was near her neck.

Mona tried to move away. She woke him. He caught Mona's breast with his hand and squeezed it for one more time and looked at her and smiled.

Mona couldn't look at him. She was relaxed after that joyful sex. So she turned away and she was trying to get off the bed.

He moved down to her pussy and felt her near that area. Mona giggled and she left the room. She got dressed and she was preparing breakfast and coffee.

Roger came into the kitchen slowly and hugged her from behind.

Mona froze and stood still. His hands started playing with her breasts again. He was enjoying them very much. He began kissing his daughter-in -law on her neck from behind and continued pressing her boobs.

Roger said, "Let's take a bath together," and dragged her into the bathroom. Mona pleaded, saying that she had to prepare the breakfast.

He ignored her requests and said she was enough for breakfast, lunch and dinner. He turned on the shower and they both became wet.

Roger said that he still had not seen her nude in daylight. He wanted to see her totally nude. Mona started kissing him now and hugged him tightly. This really turned him on. He almost ravaged Mona.

He swiftly removed Mona's housecoat, almost tore her bra open and caught her breasts. They were wet hence slippery.

Roger said that Mona had a good pair and kissed them to his heart's content. Mona allowed him to relish on them and asked him to do whatever he wanted to, Mona said, "I am all yours."

He made her nude completely and Mona removed his shorts and caught his dick. It was huge. It was one hell of a dick with good length and width as well. She moved it to and fro for a while and he started to fuck her while standing in the shower.

He was holding Mona's hips and started to fuck her. He lifted Mona onto him and he was almost holding her with his hands and his dick in her pussy.

It needs great strength to give a standing fuck. Mona and her father-in-law moved to the bedroom and continued their fuck there.

They were having a fucking marathon all those days when Rand wasn't around. Later on they continued to have sex whenever and wherever they got a chance.

He would feel her up at times, sometimes they had oral sex, and they continued to have a good sexual relationship.

Mona fucked by those two men almost daily. Some days Mona's husband Rand might not have sex with her but her father-in-law Roger never missed a chance.