Happy Life with My Father-in-Law Ch. 03

Story Info
New way to enjoy.
3k words
4.35
125.7k
59

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona started experiment on sex with her father --in-law to fulfill her gradually increasing desire. She had tried to enjoy sex with Roger in different places.

Sometimes she tried to show their sex game to other people. Thus they started sex in their balcony, lawn and other places. Sometimes Roger fucked Mona in the kitchen when Rand read news paper in the dining room.

One day Mona planned to play in public place. Roger agreed with her daughter-in -- law. They planned to enjoy sex in their car and in a public place. On that special day Rand left early for his work.

As per plan Mona was in Roger's car and they drove to a school parking lot and parked under some trees where there was very little light. She had bought some wine to help get her nerve up and he had some beer. Because they never tried sex in public place before that time.

After talking and drinking for an hour, she felt his finger brushing against her breasts. She opened her eyes and leaned toward him, and they kissed. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and thrashed his tongue inside her mouth as far as he could.

She put her arms around him, and the kiss lasted a minute. Then his right hand moved around to the front and started tickling her breasts and nipples one by one. He kissed her lips, and moved his lips across her face, kissing her cheeks, then her ear lobes, and moving down to her neck. Opening her blouse, his lips moved downward to lightly lick around the top of her breasts.

Reaching around behind her, he undid her bra, and pulled it off. He grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and started rubbing and squeezing them. Mona leaned toward him and kissed him. Then she leaned back against the door, and let the feelings come.

Roger licked her tits, and started sucking them; first one, then the other. His right hand moved down and rubbed along the insides of her thighs, until he reached her crotch. Then, rubbing hard, his other hand undid her pants.

Mona told him she'd get her pants off, which she did, and took off everything else too. Roger just sat there watching her. When she was completely naked, he leaned forward and sucked her tits some more.

Meanwhile, his hands were busy stroking her thighs, and rubbing her crotch. His kisses moved down, past her tits, to her navel, and then to her pussy. Mona lay back on the seat, and Roger started licking her clit, moving in small circles with the tip of his tongue, and then sucking her clit while biting with his lips.

Her pussy was getting real wet by now, and his finger slid in easily. He licked and sucked on her clit, while one hand rubbed and squeezed her tits, and the other hand was finger fucking her. After a few minutes, Mona sat up and had him take his clothes off.

She started kissing on his chest. Moving downward, she slid her tongue into his belly button, then went even farther.

His cock was hard, and almost reached his navel. She then started rubbing her fingers along the shaft of it, feeling it get even larger and harder. Then she grabbed it and lifted it up away from his belly.

Kissing it along the shaft, she moved her lips up until the head of it was touching her. She suddenly slid it into her mouth, taking all of it in. Roger moaned in ecstasy, and lifted himself off the car seat.

Mona started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her tongue around it, and squeezing it with her lips. After doing this a few minutes, she pulled it out and kissed down the length of it.

During that time a young boy was passing by that place and he got the signal from the car. Out of curiosity he tried to check the cause of undulation in that car and watched some live sex play of those two love bird.

Suddenly Mona saw that the boy was watching them. She told Roger that the boy was watching their sex play and he had already started masturbation.

Then reaching his balls, Mona licked them and slid first one and then the other into her mouth. She lightly sucked them. His balls had no hair, and slid very easily.

Kissing back upward along the shaft of his cock, she took the head in her mouth and round her tongue over it.

Mona was going faster and faster. Then she shoved his cock deep into her mouth again, and moved her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth.

Roger moaned, "It's too good! Suck my cock, babe! Oooh, yeah, slide it all the way in..." So Mona did. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, until Roger all of a sudden grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock in her mouth.

In a couple more seconds, she felt him cum in her mouth, the hot liquid hitting the back of her throat and pooling on her tongue.

She started swallowing it, tightening her lips around his cock, feeling it throb and pushing his cum into her mouth. He had a lot of cum, and it took a few minutes for him to finish.

When he was done, he asked if she wanted to continue, because he could cum again. Mona gave a look at the boy who was busy to rub his dick. He had already finished one session and started another.

Mona gave a naughty smile and she kept sucking on him, occasionally getting some more cum out. But his rigid cock didn't go limp. So she lay down in the backseat, and he got on top of her.

She was so wet, that his cock slid right in, all the way in. His cock was hard and long, and big around, and felt oh so good! He started pumping his cock in her, and she wrapped her legs around his back, grabbing his ass and pulling him to her.

His cock was hitting against her cervix, sliding past it. He grabbed her ass and they both pulled each others asses, shoving his cock inside her. His mouth was on her breasts, sucking them, sliding his tongue across to the other tit, and sucking that one.

Soon Mona could feel the tightening in her groin, and started Cumming. Her legs pulled him inside her, trying to push it even farther in. Her cunt grabbed his cock, wanting to swallow it, her crotch grinding against his.

Before she was done Cumming, he shuddered, and she felt his cock throb, squirting his hot semen inside her. Mona and Roger drenched in sweat and cum at that moment. Mona saw that boy was also exhausted after his masturbation.

After that public sex Mona cleaned her pussy with her panty and Roger started the car to leave that place. When the car was moving before that boy and Mona threw her cummed wet panty towards the boy.

Mona could see from the looking glass that the boy collected her panty from the ground and tried to store the scent of her panty in his mind.

Mona returned with a memorable experience. She kissed Roger when they reached at the door of the house. Mona changed her dress and started her household work when she returned from her new sexual adventure.

When she dug the utensils out of the bottom drawer of the desk in the kitchen, she lingered some to let Roger get a look at her fine, round ass, wiggling it around a bit as she dug through some other materials.

Looking down at the big lump in his trouser, it was obvious that Mona's booty shaking hadn't gone unnoticed. She went to Roger's room and sat down on the bed, spread out some magazines and invited him to sit down with her.

Leaning over the magazines, she gave him a prime view of her impressive cleavage as she pointed out different pictures. Before she knew it she was in his strong arms and they were hugging and kissing to beat the band.

With firm hands Roger undid her top and set her big breast beauties free. His matured hands caressed them gently as Mona worked to unbuckle and unzip his trouser.

He kicked off his boots while sucking on one of her nipples, sending waves of lust down from her boob straight into her pussy.

With his trousers and black briefs still down around his ankles he slid down and untied Mona's bottom cover with his teeth one by one.

He smelled of tangy sweat and saltines, his hard butt was sticking straight up in the air, Mona could feel his warm breath on her bud of pussy.

Twisting her body round, Mona sent them over to their sides. With her head down by his feet, Mona freed up his ankles as he started licking on her hot twat. Mona moved up his smooth, strong legs and found his big, pink, uncut cock.

The foreskin was red, as was the shiny slit poking out all friendly like. His pussy licking was making Mona crazy with desire. She gobbled up that pink shaft in between her full ebony lips, inviting half of its erect into her hot, wet mouth.

They lay there side by side, munching on each other and moaning for several delicious minutes. Mona liked the feeling of his balls bouncing up against her chin as she sucked his cock and loved the sensational things his tongue was doing both inside and outside her hungry wet pussy.

They were writhing on that big bed, lost deep between each other's strong legs. Their hands were clenching each other's butts as their hips twisted and turned from their intense oral sensations.

They both decided to come up for air at just about the same time. Roger's chin was wet with Mona's love juices and he rubbed them on her belly and tits as he slid over to look her in the eye. They locked into another deep kiss, tasting their own flavour in each other's warm mouth. Mona spread her legs and felt his hard cock pressed against her eager pussy. Reaching down, Mona wrapped her fingers around the shaft and guided him home.

He slid slowly inside Mona, gently moving like he was afraid to hurt her. When he was buried all the way to the hilt and her finely trimmed pubes were mingled with his ones, Mona wrapped her legs around his muscular back.

It was time to fuck and her hips let him know, right off, that she wasn't intending to hold anything back.

Mona thought that he might have been threw for a second by her hard thrusts but he soon started giving them back, driving his big dick into her again and again with powerful strokes that caused her toes to curl.

They fucked in mad desperation. Roger's strong sweaty body pounding up against Mona's smooth and sexy body. Mona's rounded ass bouncing up and down on the bed, his balls slapping against the crack of her butt ever faster and harder while they groaned and panted loudly. If it was a race, Mona won it by about a trimmed cunt hair.

Her legs tightened round his back when the orgasm ripped through her body, spreading waves of liquid heat flowed through her groin and belly and breasts as she cried out long moaning nonsense words.

In the midst of her powerful cum Mona heard Roger began grunting and felt strong spurts of hot sperm ejaculating from his throbbing cock while his hips jerked and twitched. Their bodies quivered together, father-in-laws cock in daughter-in-laws pussy, sweaty and drained, with post-orgasmic tremors.

Rand returned early that night. They had dinner and then went to bed. Rand fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mona wanted more. She took a book, turned on the light and started reading.

She couldn't focus on the book, she was constantly thinking about Roger's foreplay. Mona looked at her sleeping husband.

Maybe she was right? Maybe she needed to have her own life and her own secrets? Mona really hoped that Roger would give her more pleasure again.

Mona left her bed room and went to her father-in-laws room. Mona did not wear any bra. The night dress fitted her body pretty tight, and when moving the silk of the dress was rubbing against her nipples, making them hard and erect.

Entering the room Mona undressed her and got into the bed. Roger could smell the perfume of Mona and he began to active. To calm her down he started eating her pussy having barely pulled her panties down.

He licked her fiercely and soon she stopped resisting and Roger set her hands free.

A minute later Mona began moaning and pressed his head to her pussy. Roger's thoughts were back and he started realizing her pussy was leaking greatly.

When he fully realized what he was doing Roger wanted to tear away from her but it was in vain. She was holding him tight! He built the speed of his caress to stimulate her to a climax. She came in about ten minutes squeezing his head between her legs.

Roger was covered in his daughter-in-laws juices; even his hair near the forehead was wet.

Recovering her breath she began licking her juices from his face. It turned him on again and he could hardly restrain himself from ejaculating at that moment. When she finished cleaning him she undressed him.

She put him on her sharply and Roger entered her up to his balls as her vagina was very moist. He stopped a couple of times to wipe her but soon it would get wet again and they both heard its squelching and smacking sounds.

Roger was on the verge of coming when Mona stopped him, turned him on his back and took his dick into her mouth. She was sucking it very skillfully swallowing the whole shaft. Doing that she was rubbing her clit.

When Roger was going to shoot his cum into her mouth she pulled his cock out and asked him to do it on her tits. He had a great desire to ejaculate into her throat but had to agree and splash his semen all over her boobs. Roger made her lick his penis though she was reluctant to do that.

Then they lay talking about what had happened. Mona told him that his son Rand fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mona wanted more from him. Roger kissed her and told her that he was waiting for her to give her a goodnight sex.

When his cock was rigid again he set it against her asshole. However, she didn't want butt-fucking. She told her father-in-law that her husband had rammed her ass, it was very painful and she wanted no more of that. Roger tried to persuade her he would be very tender but she refused.

Then Roger used some juices in her butt-hole and quickly his dick was all in her butt. It made her feel helpless and happy. Roger moved his pelvis frontward pressing his hips against her buttocks.

He started fucking her with mighty swinging thrusts. Mona was breathing heavily, moaning in the cushion. She turned her face to him and they shared a very awkward swift kiss.

Mona was overwhelmed by new sensations, she was almost hysterical. Yeah, it felt so good... She arched her back impaling her rectum on his shaft making his thrusts stronger, demanding a more hardcore bang.

He got his hands under her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples. "Oh, Roger", Mona moaned when he licked her ear lobe.

Mona started shivering when feeling his breath on her skin. He knew Mona was building up for another orgasm. She wanted to prolong the pleasure.

Meanwhile, Roger's hand got somewhere between her hip and the cushion in search of her clit.

He squeezed it between the thumb and index finger. Mona gave up... it was a real blast! The orgasm was even better than she could dream in her wildest fantasies.

Mona felt his dick get larger in size inside her, and then it pulsed Cumming. She didn't know whether she was crying or not. Guess she lost consciousness for a moment. Mona didn't remember anything but the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

It was so unforgettable!

When Mona opened up her eyes Roger was lying by her side. She was still shivering, Roger hugged her tight. His big palm touched her face, he took her by the chin and looked straight in her eyes:

"Are you ok?"

"It was so..." Mona never had to search for words but that time she really couldn't find the suitable ones to describe her feelings. All she could do was to give a pleasant smile.

"I know it's very strong for you, Mona", Roger kissed her on the forehead. "You know, you made me worry."

"I thought I fainted." Mona giggled. "Let's do it again."

Roger shook his head.

"You're funny, you know it? I don't think you can have another time right now, and I won't be able to do it either."

Mona went to shower. She washed sweat off her skin. She just couldn't help checking out her butt. It hurt badly. Surely, she couldn't have anal sex for next two days. But it was pleasant pain.

Mona smiled thinking about her anal bang. She was happy after Roger joined her in shower.

Guess Mona was right. She did need a good sex partner to feel a sexy woman. Roger was her perfect partner. He was more than just a father-in-law, Mona was in bonded relationship with him, and she did want to be with him.

That's why their sexual play was so passionate, so wild, so unforgettable and so hot. Mona gave her all to him.

The whole world was just two of them, no past, no future, no prejudice and no shame. This sex was not the one she was used to. It wasn't a quickie; it was something grand, sensual and inventive.