Happy Mother's Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Cumming home was never like this.
7.8k words
4.58
164.1k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Due to huge reader feedback, I wrote the sequel to Happy Mother, which was intended to be a one-shot deal for Mother's Day, 2004. However, I believe in giving you readers what you want, so here's another chapter. Chapters 3, 4, and 5 are in the works, and I have ideas for more, but I won't write it unless there's enough response, so please, leave some feedback! Don't forget to vote!**

*

Labor Day had come and gone. Classes started back up at the University and I was away from home. For the first time in my life, I was homesick...no, it was more than that. I was heartbroken and lovesick.

Dorm life was pretty much the same this year as it was the semester before; half-naked girls wandering around, beer, loud dorm-mates, beer, the occasional pot smoking art student, beer, video games, and a little more beer. The girls didn't really grab my attention that much; don't get me wrong, all manner of hot tight ass was paraded through, from Cuban to Caucasian, from Australian to African. Tight asses, shapely legs, shorts so short they should have been panties, and braless tits swaying invitingly under tight t-shirts with the latest catch phrases from T-shirt Hell paraded through the hall at all hours of every day. There was just something lacking about it, however, something that I just couldn't put my finger on: Mom.

After screwing each other pretty much once a day last summer—except when Grandma stopped over for a week—I really did miss not having her hot pussy sliding up my length and grinding in slow circles. I learned more about sex from my mother in three months than I had in three years of reading forums in dirty magazines and looking up porn on the internet.

College slowly took over my thoughts. Classes were a bitch, homework was hell, and my roommate was some sort of divine punishment for what I had done in a past life...or last summer. Occasionally I got a phone call from Mom and every once in a while, I'd get a letter. None of it was out of the ordinary; it was as if last summer hadn't even happened. Hurt and dejected, I threw myself into my studies a little further and decided I'd take it up with her the next time I was home.

I had already decided to take the long car trip back to home, but the letter I received from Mom three weeks into the semester was only further encouragement. The letter was only three words and a photograph: "We miss you" was written over the top of a digital picture of Mom's cunt lips being held open, exposing her pink inner core as it glistened with moisture in the light of the flash. Her fingernails were painted a deep, almost black crimson and her mound was completely shaved except for a small furry heart directly above her pink slit. My cock was hard as a rock and I felt my mouth go dry with desire. This weekend I was going to go back home and make last summer look like a day at the petting zoo.

The next four days didn't pass quickly enough and the trip home was an eternal penance for a short life of sin. When I got home what felt like days later, I forced myself to calmly walk inside the house and set my things down.

"Mom?" I shouted. Silence answered me so I walked out back.

There she was, in all her tight-bodied, naked, tanning glory, stretched out on a blanket in the grass. Today was probably the last day she'd be able to tan because of the coming cold of winter, and she was soaking it up like a kitten. Her legs were spread lazily open, giving her a nice all over tan, helping to dampen the tan lines of the past summer. She looked like she was asleep and certainly didn't give any appearance that she knew I was there.

Stealthily, I crept up to her and crawled over the top of her thighs, being careful to not let any of my clothes touch her. I slowly lowered my face to her bare snatch and found myself missing the little heart she had carved in her pubes for the picture. My tongue gently caressed her pussy, trying to coax it open and wet without my breath giving me away until I had met her delectable lips.

Mom inhaled sharply and was instantly awake. She let out a little squeak and almost kicked me in the face as she scrambled back. After a short, confused second, she realized where she was and who I was and then she smiled.

"Holy shit, Bran!" she hissed. "What if the neighbors had..." she stammered quickly and made for the house after pushing up off the ground.

"Relax. Besides, if you were really so damn concerned about the neighbors, where are your clothes?" I said quietly, following her to the door. I sped up and we reached it at the same time. "You look fucking amazing, by the way."

"Oh, sweetie!" she said happily and hugged herself tightly to me. I felt her nipples rubbing against my back and it made my cock stir even more. I opened the sliding glass door and stepped in; I enjoyed the feeling of her warm body pressing against me, but she was right, we did have neighbors and doing anything else in front of them would have been bad. She walked in and sat on the kitchen table.

Without a word, I bent to her, my lips softly touching hers and my tongue gently playing with her full lips before sliding through them to dance rhythmically with her own tongue. I pushed myself forward and she against me, rubbing her tits gently against the material of my t-shirt and the muscle under it. My crotch was tortured immediately after with the feeling of the intense heat pouring out of her pussy as it ground against my stiff cock in its prison of blue jeans and boxers. Our tongues continued to wrestle back and forth, her tongue exploring my mouth and retreating rhythmically with the motion of her hips.

"Let Mommie kiss her darling properly," she said breaking the kiss momentarily. Her lips locked on mine again and her hands went to the fly of my jeans, undoing the button slowly, still mashing her shaved mound against the roughness of the fabric. I could feel her wetness seeping through with her heat and it made me harder to think that this delicious creature wanted me as much as I her, even after I was gone for so long to school.

The zipper was next and it slowly went down, the metallic sound moving one tooth at a time, each one building the sexual tension inside me. I could feel it build in my back and wrap up my neck, slowly playing over the top of my head and settling deep inside the brain.

I had elected to not wear boxers today, a surprise that Mom hadn't noticed until the pants were completely unzipped. She softly freed my cock from my jeans and slowly stroked the shaft while rubbing the head with her thumb, making me shiver and involuntarily back up. She pulled gently forward, never breaking the kiss, and kept rubbing, using my pre-cum as lube.

I broke the kiss, needing a deeper breath under the teasing of her thumb and the feel of her body against mine. She took the opportunity to push me back and she bent down while grabbing onto the edge of the table. Her mouth made contact with my cock gently, planting little kisses at first. She continued with the kisses and moved on to kissing and tonguing, and after an eternity she finally took the entire head into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite. My knees almost buckled and shivers ran up and down my spine like electric ice. The only part of her touching me was her lips and tongue, and she slowly started swallowing my shaft.

A low throaty moan escaped my lips as she bobbed up and down, the sounds of her lips breaking contact while sucking filled the house. Her tongue flicked my head madly, then massaged my shaft as she swallowed more meat, and finally managed to snake out and lick my aching balls as her nose nestled in my thatch of pubic hair. Her mouth consumed and retreated from my cock slowly, as if she were savoring the taste and the feeling. I could smell her pussy boiling with juice and ripe to be fucked and that made lick my own lips, tasting her on them again.

I came slowly, her mouth coaxing the cum from me. The orgasm hit in my toes and rocketed up my legs to my cock. My brain turned to fuzzy mush and my prick lazily spurted cum down my Mother's throat. Her tongue kept flicking across my piss slit as I was cumming, swishing my jizz in her mouth and savoring the taste. When I was done shaking from her attention, she sat back up and opened her mouth, showing me my load. Her teeth were covered and only the back of her tongue broke the surface. Two little dribbles, one in each corner of her mouth ran down her chin as her lips closed and she swallowed my load slowly. As I watched I felt my dick hardening already, much to Mom's delight; her eyes followed down my body and grew larger as my prick swelled back to life.

"Already, baby?" she said, half in shock and half in giggle. She leaned back a little and planted both her heels on the table, spreading her scrumptious snatch open, her pink glistening core standing out starkly to her tanned thighs and belly. My hand started to slowly stroke her outer lips and I moved forward.

"Miss me, Mom?" I said huskily, my lips planting soft kisses along her collar bone. She moaned in response, but I didn't know whether it was from my fingers or from my mouth.

"Oh my God. The things you do to me. I haven't even masturbated since you went to college; I wanted to save every drop of me for you," she breathed, holding my head in place as it migrated to her neck. I kissed, sucked, and nibbled every inch of flesh that I could, my lips finding her ear and sucking on her little earlobe as my finger entered her.

She was just as hot and tight as the first time we fucked last spring. She gave my finger a squeeze as she moaned and that was all it took for my cock to throb the rest of the way to its full length and girth. I stepped forward and replaced my finger with my cock, flexing and making it bob along her slit while my hands started gently stroking a lifting her breasts. My thumbs started working her nipples, occasionally rolling them slightly with my forefinger. My mouth stayed busy lightly licking and sucking on her ears and neck with the occasional soft bite intermingled. Mom started moaning almost continuously, had it been any lower, I would swear she had started purring.

I put my lips to hers, my hands still softly molesting her breasts, and my cock still slowly bobbing up and down her slit. My tongue slid into her mouth and hers into mine and I sucked slightly. She pushed her mouth tighter to mine and moaned as her body started to shiver. I felt her pussy heat up and get wetter. My cock got itself buried in her pussy, just the head barely pushing into her, and I pushed forward a little, making Mom moan even harder into my mouth. Her eyes were closed tight and she was sucking on my tongue as I was hers as another inch of my meat slid into her.

I kept right on flexing, making my cock throb inside her quivering honey pot. She broke the kiss and threw her head back. I pinched her nipples and slid the rest of the way inside her spasming pussy, enjoying the feeling. She started rocking her hips on the table, I kept moving my cock in her as I pulled out. We both looked at my prick as it retreated from her pussy. We were taken in by the light glistening on it, her wetness making it almost reflective as it pulled out of her pulsing pussy. She gasped when the head popped out, and gasped again when she felt the tip of the head moving up and down in her sensitive opening.

I pushed forward again and reveled in the feeling. Her pussy started milking my cock, her muscles rippling from her opening to the depths of her pussy. I loved the feeling of my cock embedded in her velvet vice. I was about to cum myself when the doorbell rang.

"Expecting...company?" I said. I hadn't realized I was panting as hard as I was until I tried to speak.

"No, don't stop," she said and I pulled back out. Her head rolled back again and then shot forward. "Oh fuck! It's Cindy!" she hissed, trying to not shout. She spun off my cock, moaning as it slid out of her, trying not to find as she tried to run on her knees of jello. She bolted for the upstairs bathroom. I stuffed my wet, rapidly wilting cock back in my pants and quickly turned to the coffee machine and turned it on. No sooner had I grabbed a clean cup did the front door open.

"Brandon James! How's my favorite nephew?!" Cindy exclaimed a split second after the front door burst open. I turned to look at her and took in the site.

Aunt Cindy was two years to the day older than Mom. She wasn't as tall and wasn't as curvy, but she was a short little ball of fire. Her hair was darker than Mom's, being more brown than auburn, and it was also cut fairly short; she barely had enough to pull back behind her head. It was still warm enough for her to be wearing a t-shirt, but it was just cool enough for her wide, short nipples to be at full attention. Her cargo pants were hung mouth-wateringly low on her hips, showing off an expanse of flesh below her belly button that was almost dangerously indecent. I gave a low wolf-whistle as my eyes absorbed the scene. She blushed.

"Oh come off it. Get over here and give this old woman a hug!" she said, moving away from the door. I smiled and bolted around the table, noticing a small puddle of Mom's juice on the varnished oak surface. Not concentrating on it, I kept moving and ran over to pick up my aunt and gave her huge hug, bending my knees to pick her up. I spun her around before I set her down, but not before she started laughing and pounding on my back in play protest.

I sat Cindy down and then I caught someone else moving out of the corner of my eye. My cousin was standing there as well.

I tried not to stare, but I still checked her out quickly. Allison's naturally blonde—hell it was almost white—hair was put up in a bun, exposing what seemed like miles of swan-like white flesh that flowed down her neck from her little ear to the smooth line of her collar bone and her shoulders. Only the line of her tank top interfered with it, and that white top almost blended right in with her skin. The top was tight fitting and hugged her small waist and seemed to make her already ample breast. She wasn't squeezed into that shirt, she was poured into it, and there was no line from a bra. Allison was wearing much the same pants as her mother; khaki cargo pants that were slung low on her curvaceous hips. She was, in a word, luscious. Any man who didn't want to fuck her was queer; and even some of them might think twice.

"She's your cousin," my inner voice rang. "Big deal, you're already fucking your mom," another voice said from somewhere else. "Yeah, but your mouth is open and you're staring."

I closed my mouth and moved aside so Allison could get in. It wasn't until she was inside did I notice she was blushing profusely.

"Hey Ally," I said and tore my eyes from her sexy little body.

"So what brings you two here this weekend?" I asked, seeing all prospects of fucking Mom going to hell faster than I would be.

"I did," Mom's voice rang. She walked back into the room in a terry cloth robe—a new one, I noted, not her old faded one that I loved so much. "I just got so excited that you'd be home this weekend that I forgot all about it."

"Well we can..." Cindy started.

"Bullshit! You two just drove for 3 hours. Now get in here and hug your sister, you bitch!" Mom said playfully. Cindy almost tackled Mom and they embraced in a strong hug. I shifted my gaze back to Ally, trying to keep looking at her face.

"Quit staring creep," Ally said and playfully punched me. I rubbed my shoulder a little, faking injury.

"What, no hug?" I said, half laughing. She gave a defeated sigh and hugged my close. I felt her hips move against mine and she ground her mound against my cock. I know she felt it twitch between us and I felt her nipples stiffen in her shirt as she pressed against me. An instant later the hug was broken.

"So," Mom said. "Let me get some clothes on and we'll go get some dinner." We all nodded and she went downstairs to her room.

Cindy and Allison sat down in the living room and asked me a few questions about college, relationships, jobs, and all the other bullshit that people pick up as idle conversation. I actually didn't mind talking with my aunt and cousin. Ally had always been cool and she was my only real cousin, while Cindy was my only aunt and she was more like Ally and I than a 34 year-old; she just never grew up. Cindy excused herself to the bathroom before Mom had come back upstairs. Ally looked at me and scrunched her face up like she was confused.

"I came in before we rang the doorbell," she blurted out. I felt the heat of a blush rise in my face and then the color drain from my skin. She nodded and an evil smile crossed her face. "So that's what you two were doing. It's not like I had any doubts; it's not like you were playing tidily-winks, not with both of you moaning like whores like that."

"Jesus Ally, you can't tell anyone, you know that. Not your mom, hell, not even my Mom. No one," I said quietly. She giggled quietly and straightened up in the couch. I heard Mom's feet on the stairs and Cindy coming back from the bathroom at the same time. "So classes are okay then?" she said suddenly.

"Uh, yeah. They're a little harder this semester, but I have most of the same profs, so they're not too bad," I said, trying to control my heart. It felt like an herd of horses were stampeding in my chest.

"Kids, ready to go get some food." Mom and my aunt said simultaneously. It wasn't a question, it was the nice way of saying, "get your asses in the car, we're leaving."

Mom and Cindy left first, leaving the door open for us. Mom's ass was looking delicious, clad in worn jeans that had faded to almost white from a once brilliant blue. It contrasted and yet matched beautifully with the khaki of her sister's cargo pants, which were low enough I caught a glimpse of uncovered ass as she stood up, promising that no underwear was on under them. I couldn't help but wonder the same about her daughter.

"Sluts. The entire family is overrun by sluts. Mom, Me, Cin, and Ally. We're all fuck-crazy sluts," I thought. I smiled at that and my cock came to a little more attention, running a hell of a risk of starting to point out all the tourist attractions.

I followed Ally's ass out the door and I couldn't help noticing a little more swing in it than normal. Part of me hoped that she wouldn't be teasing me all afternoon; part of me wished she'd just stop teasing me all together, take off those pants and let me bend her over whatever was available. Either way I was having a hell of a time trying to control my jumping dick. I was either going to have to find a bathroom for some relief pretty soon or I was going to have to corner Mom somewhere and bang the shit out of her until my cum erupted into her equally-anxious sex.

Mom evidently wanted pizza, so we headed for the local joint. Ally sat in the backseat with me, Cindy was in the front with Mom. I kept stealing glances at my cousin, and my cock kept returning to life with every sweet torture I put on myself. With the AC on in the car, 3 sets of nipples were hard enough to cut glass, but I only managed a few quick glances at Ally's. Mom's and Cindy's tits I only managed to glimpse when they moved in front of the mirror.

As we were pulling into the parking lot, Ally stretched, the front of her pants bowing out, her tits jutting proudly from her athletic frame. I took the whole picture in, noticing every muscle, every rib, and every inch of belly that was exposed by the new strain on her pants; I could see the barest hint of her platinum blonde bush and there was nothing resembling underwear blocking my view.

"Maybe I'm going about this all wrong," I thought to myself. I got out of the car and my dick was at full attention, sticking up like a pole along half of the length of my thigh. I tried to calm it down as I shut the door, but my aunt leaned back inside the car for her purse, and her ass connected with my cock through our jeans.