Happy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael couldn't believe his stamina. His cock was so hard, his loins so pressurized he was almost afraid they might blow back and kill him, yet his arousal continued to rise. They panted and gasped and moaned, the three of them, vibrating synchronously towards their imminent orgasms. Stars began to flash before Michael's eyes so that some small part of his brain wondered if he were having a stroke.

Finally Dom heaved, grasping and sucking his iron erection into her fibrillating warmth; Jess pushed, piercing his bowel with her oral arrow. "Ahhhh!" He felt the scream travel out from his depths - felt it more than heard it, for it erupted as more of a low, prolonged grunt. Dom began to thrash beneath him, emitting a high, whistling whine in sympathy with the siren-like cry that emanated from behind him. From some other dimension - some other place, so very, very deep in his gut roiled a massive explosion such as Michael doubted was actually possible. His liquor steamed and boiled up through his innards, gushing through the conduits to finally release into Dom's welcoming womb - jetting in torrent after torrent - on and on. Michael felt his awareness close in on him. His reality shrunk down to a pinpoint of intense pleasure as the last wave of spunk washed out of him.

Jess' tongue became still, still pressed as deep in his backside as it could go. Dom's legs fell limp to the sides, motionless except for subtle waves of shivers sweeping through them all. Michael fell against her chest, weak with exertion, his hardness still trembling within the warm folds. Once more, the room became silent except for rapid shallow breathing and the dull buzz of the party-ers, ignorant of the expended passion over their heads.

"Thanks, that was great," Dom breathed, as Michael began to gather his wits once again. Already she was gently but firmly pushing him off, squirming out from under him and reaching for Jess who had collapsed between his legs. It was as though he had done his job and was now dismissed. "Be a dear," Dom sort of called down beside him, "and clean your mama off, eh?"

Michael moved lethargically off the bed, groping for his clothes as he watched with bleary eyes the further proceedings. Jess scampered up the bed and eagerly pressed her mouth to Dom's gaping, dripping maw. She sniffed for an instant; then, mewing like a kitten began to lap hungrily at the copious juices. Dom grabbed handfuls of hair behind Jess' ears and, lifting her legs, pulled Jess more firmly into her source. Jess grabbed Dom's raised thighs and heaved herself even further in, as if she were trying to enter her mistress headfirst. At this, Dom let out a low satisfied chuckle.

Michael pulled on his clothing like an automaton, unable to remove his gaze from the sexual gymnastics before him. While he buttoned his shirt, Dom turned slightly to look at him and smiled. "Happy New Year!" Then she closed her eyes, Michael's presence obviously deleted from her awareness. As her hips began to rock, accelerating under the oral ministrations of Jess' very talented tongue, Michael nodded mutely and turned to leave. He opened the door silently and took one final glance. As he gently pushed the door closed he heard the rising whine, like a jet engine, as Dom approached yet another orgasm. "Where does she get the energy?" he thought, shaking his head. The latch clicked softly.

Turning down the dim hallway, Michael shook his shoulders, straightened his shirt and ran his hand through his hair before heading back towards the stairs. Michael could barely hide the self-satisfied grin he felt pushing at his cheeks. A young couple, in close embrace, shuffled silently past him, presumably in search of a little solitude. They gave him a slightly querulous look as he nodded, silently chuckling, "Won't they be surprised?"

12