Happy New Year, Brother!

Story Info
Injured Brother, considerate Sister ring in the New Year.
6.5k words
4.5
59.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers

Andrew had been in a car accident. It hadn't been a fender bender; it was actually pretty bad, though thankfully Andrew hadn't been seriously hurt. Well, he had serious pain all over. It was primarily muscular though a couple of ribs had suffered hairline fractures which made getting up and down quite painful and his sprained ankle made it tough to walk. He had spent two days in the hospital while the doctors made sure he had no internal injuries or more fractures. Then Andrew was sent home with strict orders to get plenty of bed rest, at least for a week or so while his body healed. They gave him a prescription for strong ibuprofen and another for oxycodone for when the pain was worse, and/or at night to help him sleep.

Andrew was rarely out of bed in this time period. He even found it a bit too painful to get up to use the bathroom. If Andrew only needed to tinkle, he'd use the bottle, slide himself in, whizz then leave the bottle at the bedside. Mom had the pleasure of emptying it. If he needed to do more than tinkle, he would force himself up and into the bathroom. It was painful and not in the least fun, but the very thought of using a bedpan made Andrew cringe and gag.

Andrew was just 20, a junior at Gladstone State Tech. He wasn't a bad looking kid, a bit thin though. Little to no experience with girls (a few make out sessions, twice got boob OVER the shirt, once under) and that was about it. But he was content. He knew someday a girl would come along and there would be chemistry between them, and he being a chemistry major, he'd know it. This line always made him chuckle, though he was avoiding too much chuckling at this particular time. At six foot 4, he was often encouraged to try out for basketball, but he felt he lacked coordination and just never did; he was content.

His family in this time was very supportive and helpful to Andrew. They knew he was in a lot of pain and tried to do everything they could to help. They'd bring him food get him books make sure he had what he needed like the TV remote for instance. They even sprang for a nurse to stop by twice a week to check on him and 'clean him up'. The HMO wouldn't pay for it since he was simply on bed rest, but the family wanted Andrew as comfortable as possible. They weren't rich, but this extra money seemed very much worth it for Andrew who fully appreciated it, especially the sponge baths. The nurse was a woman of about 60 and not terribly attractive, but she was a female and was touching his junk, no matter how non-romantically it was. Andrew was very happy he didn't ever pop a boner during these sessions. It felt wonderful none-the-less, especially where he was not that experienced with girls, as previously mentioned.

One day Lydia, Andrew's sister was about to pop into the room to say "HI" when she spotted through the ajar door, Ms. Blofeld the nurse cleaning up Andrew. Lydia stood in the hall and watched; praying no one else would come into the hall and see her watching. She was fascinated by Andrew's penis. She had only seen a few in some DVD's and magazines that the girls at school would pass around. This one was live and in person.

Lydia was a freshman at Wellworth College, an all women's college 80 miles away. She had gone to an all girls high school before hand, so her experience with men was actually less than Andrew's had been with girls. A few of her classmates at school fit the horrible stereotype of an all girls school (being a bit 'loose') but the vast majority had been pretty straight laced, dull, some might say. Her college was essentially the same but Lydia was happy with that. She knew when the time was right; she'd find the right guy and then fully explore her sexuality. But there was something about the magazines and DVD's that did strike a chord and her curiosity DID from time to time overwhelm her.

Now, here she was in the hall, seeing Andrew's penis being manipulated by this old woman and she was mesmerized. But, she was also nervous and decided to move on. She went to her room. She closed the door. She took out a notebook and a pen and began to draw penises. Some were drawn well, some not so well. Some were hard some were limp. Having never seen one in person up until now, and this one had been not the best view (through a crack in the door, several feet away and such) she based her drawings on what she had seen in the things at school. Lydia developed a fascination, not lust, just sort of the way people study other things like geography, or bugs, or history.

Lydia went on the internet and discovered that Wikipedia had a wealth of knowledge on penises and plenty of pictures, both photographs and illustrations. Lydia was in full research mode and each bit of information she got, she needed more. She also found that certain websites had amateur pornography. She had been told about this stuff, but until now, hadn't really cared.

Lydia was also starting to wonder; why in the hell did this obsession suddenly manifest itself after just one look at Andrew's member?

Being home for Christmas break was wonderful, even if Andrew was laid up and in pain. He had missed Christmas dinner and the whole family was going over to Cousin Freddie's house for New Years. Mom, Dad, Brother John and Sister Edwina were all going, but sadly, Andrew was stuck in bed. He wished them well and said he might celebrate with an extra oxy, which lead Dad to lecture him on being careful with drugs and that no son of his would be some drugged out street bum. Andrew lied and said he was kidding. Dad was satisfied though he suspected Andrew just might follow through on the pill.

There had been some back and forth about any of them going, but Andrew insisted. He'd watch the ball drop in his room, if he was awake and would just pray for the New Year to be better than the last few weeks.

Lydia suddenly had a thought. She volunteered to stay behind to tend to Andrew. She said, with some truth, that Aunt Dagmar was a bit of a pill and Lydia would be thrilled to NOT bring in the New Year with her and her obnoxious daughter Leticia. The family thought it was a kind gesture and Andrew was quietly overjoyed to have someone with him for the night. He and Lydia had always been close so, as painful as the night might be, it would be at least somewhat enjoyable and not lonely.

The family left and Andrew and Lydia said adieu. Lydia got a chair from her room and put on the TV. She also took off her shoes and socks and got comfortable. Andrew smiled at her.

"Lydia, this is really nice of you. I think it'll be a fun night."

"I hope so, but then again, if I get to spend some alone time with you and NO time with Dagmar and Leticia, it's ALL good," Lydia replied and both chuckled, though Andrew winced as he did.

They began to watch the show that Dick Clark used to host, though they were not overly familiar with Dick Clark. They were enjoying the music and talking all about their favorite performers when Andrew said, "Hey, what say you go down stairs to the cellar and grab a couple of beers. It's NEW YEARS EVE and everyone drinks, why not us?"

"I'm not sure you should, what with the meds you're on," replied Lydia.

Andrew sighed and said, "I'm not taking the Oxy. I'm sticking with the ibuprofen. Beer might help ease the pain."

Lydia didn't drink much, occasionally a glass or three of wine with her friends at school and she had enjoyed beer on two occasions so, she felt she may as well. She agreed and went down to the cellar where Dad kept his 'stash' and grabbed two bottles.

When she returned, she showed Andrew the two 40 oz. bottles of malt liquor. Andrew was expecting regular beer and was tickled pink that this 'fortified beer', as Dad called it was brought to him.

"That's AWESOME Lydia, it's better than beer."

"It IS beer, isn't it?" asked a perplexed Lydia.

Andrew gave a quick explanation of the difference of beer and malt liquor, basically simply saying, it was stronger. Lydia accepted this and giggled. Then she went and got a couple of glasses from the kitchen. Upon her return, she poured them each a glassful. Andrew had, with a touch of difficulty, shifted up a bit on the bed so as to not risk spilling the alcohol. Lydia sat by his side and they clinked glasses and each took a gulp.

The cool beverage tasted a little better than Lydia expected. It slid down her throat a tad roughly due to the carbonation, but as it enveloped her tongue it caused her to smile. Andrew on the other hand chugged half of it in seconds then belched, rather loudly. It caused Lydia to laugh, grateful that she didn't have any in her mouth as it would have certainly caused a classic spit take. She then refilled his glass.

As the time passed and four acts had preformed Lydia noticed that they had gone through both bottles. She trotted down two flights to the cellar where she retrieved two more bottles. Lydia was developing a nice buzz. Andrew was a bit more experienced so his buzz was a couple of glasses away. He was thanking the heavens that he had decided to forgo the oxycodone since it wouldn't mix well with malt liquor.

When Lydia returned, she opened the third bottle and poured. She took a few sips and belched even louder than Andrew had earlier which got both of them laughing. The pain wasn't so bad for Andrew; he was self medicating. He was also developing a need for a visit to the bathroom, but he'd hold off.

Lydia on the other hand could NOT hold off and semi-rushed into the bathroom and peed for what seemed like an hour. When she returned, she gulped down a bit more of her drink and took note of the time. It was now 10:00.

"Holy shit, brother of mine," she slurred a bit, it's getting close. I should slow down so I'm awake at midnight. I can't believe it's this late. We've been having such a great time, laughing and singing along with the groups and enjoying this fine beverage." With that she took another swig.

At 10:15 Andrew suddenly could wait no longer. Lydia could see the look of anxiety on his face and asked what was wrong. Andrew replied that he was in need of a bathroom visit, and tried to sit up. When he winced and groaned, Lydia told him to stay put and grabbed 'the bottle' and without being asked, began to slip down his shorts.

"What are you doing? Stop that!" insisted Andrew.

Lydia just kept going and waved him off. Andrew began to protest but he was at near fire hose pressure and figured he'd make his protest, POST-piss.

Once his shorts were off, Lydia simply took his member with her left thumb and index fingers while with her right hand she slid the bottle over his shaft. The RUSH of relief that overcame Andrew was one of his best pees. For a few moments, he forgot that it was SISTER who had put him in the bottle. He was just so glad to empty his bladder of its formerly intoxicating contents. Before he could say anything, Lydia said she was going to empty it and be right back.

"I'll talk to her then," Andrew said to himself. "I don't think that was appropriate, but shit, it was helpful."

When she returned she said, "I'm sorry to surprise you like that. I could see you were about to burst and that's the last thing either of us would appreciate. I brought a washcloth to clean you off the way the nurse does," and with that, proceeded to wipe him off all over, lifting him and cleaning the head and shaft. She also wiped is testicles a bit, spreading his legs.

"This is really nice looking," she added as she continued to wipe him off. "I haven't seen many in person, well actually, this is the first, so I gotta thank you for sharing."

Andrew was horrified but her hand felt nice, so he just smiled and nodded. He reached over and gulped some more malt liquor. Lydia just kept going.

"Uh, this is kind of awkward. Do you have to do this?" asked Andrew. "I'm not, I mean...."

Lydia again just sort of waved him off and continued. Lydia then added, "Hold on, I'll be right back."

She scampered off with the washcloth.

Andrew didn't know what to make of this. He was both aroused and horrified and horrified at being aroused. He wasn't exactly hard, but he sure as hell wasn't feeling 'shrinkage' either. As he contemplated this for hours (4 minutes) Lydia came back in with a new washcloth, a towel and a small basin.

"If I'm going to do this, I'm going to do it right!" proclaimed Lydia with so much self confidence and determination, Andrew just lay there without saying a word.

Lydia soaked the washcloth in the soapy water, took it out, wrung it out and then, with one wet hand, grasped his manhood and proceeded to wash him fairly vigorously. She washed him well over 2 minutes at the shaft, the testicles and all around them. She rinsed off the washcloth again, proceeded to wash his taint and his asshole.

Lydia suddenly stopped and exclaimed, "Oh shit, what am I doing?"

Andrew felt she had come to her senses when Lydia added, "I should put a towel under you so the bed doesn't get all wet!" And she did. With some effort, Andrew lifted his butt and Lydia slid the towel beneath him, folded over so as to be more of a buffer. Luckily she was good at wringing out a washcloth so no water to speak of had at this point trickled down to wet the sheets. She continued to wash him, but suddenly and without explanation, left the room. When she came back, she had another towel. "I'll have to dry you off, won't I?"

Andrew just nodded, but he was now in almost panic mode as his dick was slowly getting hard. He could feel the conflict within his body; most of his blood wanted desperately to head to his dick, while some demanded to climb to his face. He was sure that if he hadn't been blushing so, his manhood would be even longer than his normal length when hard at 6.4 inches (yes, he had measured himself).

Lydia was buzzing nicely and her inhibitions were sliding off into the previous year. She washed him so thoroughly that you could eat off of him. The only thing missing was a bottle of anti-bacterial wash. She gave him one last cleansing with the cloth and then took the towel and began to dry him, slowly and methodically.

Andrew was now RAGINGLY hard and had no say in the matter. Even thinking of dead cats being eaten by hawks on a baseball field while lepers cheered was having no affect. He gave up and just let nature occur, figuring he'd just jack off later and be done with it.

Lydia finished her duty, put the cleaning supplies to the side and sat by him again. This time, she leaned in and grasped his member, lightly and gently. As she did, she leaned in just a bit more and began to examine it. She ran her finger up and down the shaft and around the head, tilting it back and forth slightly as if to improve her view.

"You have a lovely shaft. It's got no defects, no moles, no overly protruding veins. I like it. It's very attractive. I especially like the coloring. Nice length by the way," said Lydia, rather clinically.

"Uh, THANK YOU?" said Andrew with no effort to conceal his confusion.

"I love that you've been circumcised. It makes the overall appearance much more pleasing and enticing. Oh, and this mushroom head is so, my, how to word this," she paused and got even closer for a moment then adding, "It's slightly wider than the rest of the shaft. Interesting." She then gave a little tug to the straining post circumcision foreskin and added, "the elasticity is amazing, but then again, you've gotten so hard, I'm surprised I could pull it back at all. I'm really impressed."

Andrew began to mutter anything, just for the sake of breaking up her monologue, but she began again in earnest, "I bet this has given plenty of girls one hell of a ride."

Andrew just let his head drop back onto the pillow. He was speechless.

Lydia continued. "This urethra is splendid. Not too long, not too wide and exactly facing front as opposed to some which seen to have it ONLY on top. That seems weird."

Andrew could not stay silent. He asked, "How many have you seen?"

"In person? NONE until now. I must say, it's pretty cool," she replied. Unwittingly, she tightened her grip on his erection and he suddenly sighed and jerked slightly. Lydia did notice and asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no, not at all," replied Andrew trying to remain calm as the sweat began to form on his brow. He thought, "DAMN that felt good." He'd never had his schlong grabbed in such a way, in ANY way by anyone but himself...and Ms. Blofeld, and he was mentally trying like hell NOT to be more aroused than he already was, as his SISTER grasped his cock.

"Was it....PLEASURABLE?" asked Lydia.

"Uh, well," Andrew just didn't care at this point. He blurted out, "Oh HELL yeah. You're hand is so soft and my word, you've gotten me so damn hard and turned on. I may have to kill myself for saying this, but dammit, please, PLEASE, keep touching me. Jerk me off at some point. I'm losing my mind."

Lydia smiled. She had not 'really' planned this, and it was going much better than she had fantasized it would. She got close again and said, "Andrew, sweetie, I'm fascinated by your penis. I'm glad you're OK with me touching you. It's something I've always wondered about...well, penises in general, but with you HERE and us being close; naturally, I became even more curious about what it looked like.

Andrew was already propped up allowing him a good view of Lydia's hand and his junk without neck strain. Lydia's hand was firmly on his shaft and her face was INCHES from his rock hard member. He drained his glass of the remaining booze. There was still about a third of a bottle left and luckily there was another bottle still unopened. Andrew was sure they'd both need it.

Lydia then said, "In some of the DVD's I saw at school, the guys like to rub themselves. Have you done this?"

Andrew nodded and said, "Yup, I sure have, but the feeling of someone else's had on me is far better than I imagined."

Lydia smiled and began to slowly slide her hand up and down his erection. She stared at his manhood, watching each and every pulse and twitch as she slowly moved him vertically. Andrew watched as well.

She looked up at him and asked, "Is there anything else I can do? Do you want me to go faster or slower or grasp you more firmly. You instruct me, you tell me how to do this. How would YOU do it?"

Andrew could barely speak. He watched intently as she moved her hand up and down, her fingers and palm now barely touching him. She was more, brushing his flesh than pumping him. The light touch was something Andrew had never tried and it was unbelievable. If she hadn't done this, how did she figure changing things up would be so good. He had always grabbed on hard and pumped like he was churning butter. This was SO different.

"You keep doing what you're doing, it's..." he could speak no more. He took a deep breath and managed to get out the words, "Could you massage my balls?"

Lydia smiled and, taking the shaft in her left hand, slid her right between his legs and began to gently manipulate his scrotum. Andrew let out a, "ooooooooh" and was on a path to Nirvana.

At one point, taking the initiative, Lydia spread his legs a bit more and let one finger drag along the crack of his butt. Andrew sighed again.

As Lydia continued, she began to notice that around the urethra, it was getting a bit moist. She found it interesting and asked Andrew, as she slid it around with her index finger, "Did you have an orgasm?"

"No," Andrew answered as best he could, "Pre-cum. It happens before you come. I've got a few minutes to go."

This really became something for Lydia to think about. She swirled her finger around the hole on the face of his cock and then placed her finger in her mouth out of curiosity. Finding it neither tasty nor gross, she bent down to get a better taste and licked the face of his erection.

Andrew nearly blew his load right then and there, and yet, he didn't. He also said nothing and just let things continue as they had been, even though 'as they had been', was NOTHING like how they HAD been.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
113 Followers
12