Happy New Year? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them were locked together in a deep kiss and Scott was squeezing Trish' right breast. The sight of the two of them going at it like that, oblivious to whether anyone was watching, made my cock stir again. It didn't take very much to turn me on by this point because I'd been on the edge of arousal nearly from the start of the evening.

I nudged Cathy gently and nodded toward our amorous friends. She glanced over for a couple of seconds, then leaned toward me and whispered, "Do you like watching them?"

Very surprised by her question, I was still trying to formulate an answer, when I felt Cathy's hand slide up the inside of my thigh and begin to stroke my stiffening cock. Given my obvious arousal, I think she had her answer.

She ran her fingertips up and down my bulge over and over until I was fully erect and feeling quite uncomfortable in the constraints of my slacks. But I didn't have to worry long about the growing discomfort because before I realized what was happening, Cathy had unzipped my fly and was busily trying to free my cock.

I opened my mouth to ask her what the hell she thought she was doing, but before I could say anything, she pulled my head toward her with one hand and kissed me deeply, while the other hand continued the struggle to release my swollen member.

My arousal was already about to overcome my worry about being seen, when I glanced over and saw that Scott had slipped his hand beneath Trish' dress and appeared to be fingering her pussy. I had personal knowledge that there was nothing down there to get in his way.

About that time, Cathy managed to free my cock and I felt the cool air drift over the swollen head. Cathy leaned in and kissed me deeply again, and I heard a little moan deep in her throat as she let her hand glide up and down.

Her body was turned mostly toward me, which somewhat shielded her actions from the view of either the driver or our friends next to us.

I shouldn't have worried at all about them, however, because they were at least as involved as Cathy and me.

Looking over Cathy's shoulder, I could see that Scott's hand was still busy beneath Trish' dress. But by this time he had slipped his other hand inside her strapless top. It was clear that he was rolling her nipple between his thumb and finger.

Suddenly, Scott glanced up and our eyes met. But rather than seeming irritated by my watching, he smiled slyly, winked and went back to pleasuring his obviously aroused wife. I could hear Trish breathing heavily, nearly panting, and watched as she lifted her hips slightly from the seat to press herself closer to Scott's hand.

But before I could focus too long on my friends, Cathy got my attention again when she leaned over and took me into her mouth. She began to bob her head up and down eagerly, sucking hard on the swollen head each time she came up.

I glanced at the rear view mirror to see if the driver was aware of what was going on in the back seat. He was. I could see his eyes shift quickly from the road to the mirror and back again, over and over. He seemed to be spending more time watching the mirror than the road.

Just as I began to feel that tingling in my shaft that signaled an impending orgasm, the taxi slowed in preparation for exiting the expressway. It would be only five minutes or so until we reached our house.

This seemed to be the signal to begin putting ourselves back together because Cathy released my cock from her grip, allowing me to quickly stuff it back into my trousers . . . not an easy task, given how hard I still was. At the same time, I noticed Scott leaning back against the opposite door as Trish did her best to pull the hem of her dress down and the top up.

The inside of the cab smelled of sex. Even the most oblivious person would have had no trouble figuring out what was going on in that back seat. But the silence, like the aroma, hung heavy in the air, and no one made any reference to the obvious.

The closest came from the cabbie, when gave us a shit-eating grin and said, "You all have a REAL happy New Year," as we exited the taxi.

By the time we made our way through the cold night from the curb to our front door, the spell seemed to be broken and the conversation grew light again. I collected the coats and threw them on the bed of the guest bedroom just down the hall and the four of us were ready for the second phase of our New Year's celebration.

I mixed drinks for everyone, brought them to the family room, then settled on the couch next to Cathy, while Scott and Trish sat close together on the loveseat. I noticed Cathy had flipped the switch next to the fireplace, igniting the gas logs, and their warm glow matched the one I was still feeling from the alcohol during dinner and the sexy cab ride home.

We sipped our drinks in silence for a few moments before Trish spoke up. "If I'd known cab rides could be such fun," she giggled, "I'd have sold my car a long time ago."

Her little joke broke the tension and we all started to giggle along with her. I'm sure the alcohol had a lot to do with it, but a release of the sexual tension also played a part. Once what had happened in the taxi had been verbalized, especially with a laugh, we were all able to relax again.

The girls had both kicked off their shoes by this point, and Trish had her bare feet drawn up underneath her on the loveseat. Scott and I had discarded our suit jackets at the door, and our neckties were loosened.

"Yeah," Scott said, picking up on the theme, "I was afraid that driver was going to have a wreck and kill us all. He should have given us the ride for free after the little show he seemed to enjoy so much."

"I thought it was sort of hot that he was watching," Cathy chimed in, much to my surprise. Puzzled, I glanced at her and saw that she was smiling with a faraway look in her eyes. "I didn't realize I was such an exhibitionist."

I tried to figure out whether she was teasing or not, but before I could make up my mind, Trish spoke up again. "Yeah," she said rather softly, "I love it when someone watches when I have sex." Then she looked pointedly at me and added, "I love to watch, too."

Feeling the heat rise up from my neck and my face grow warm, I thought I should try and steer the conversation in another direction. "What time is it anyway?" I interjected. "Is Dick Clark still around . . .?"

But before I could finish the sentence, Trish interrupted. Looking at Cathy, she asked, "So, have you and Dan ever done it while someone was watching?"

Before Cathy could open her mouth, I hurried in with my own response, "No," I said, probably a bit too emphatically, "we haven't."

"You say that like it would be a bad thing, Dan," Trish teased. "Don't you think it would be fun to be watched?"

"Well, uh . . ." I stammered, stalling for time, "I hadn't really thought about it, I guess."

"Oh, c'mon, Dan," Trish pushed, "I can't believe you've never even thought about it. We all have our fantasies . . . "

"All right, I guess I've thought about it at some point," I admitted grudgingly, casting a quick sideways glance at Cathy, who surprisingly, seemed to be enjoying the exchange. Somewhat relieved by her reaction, I decided to push back a little myself.

"Okay, Trish," I said with more confidence than I felt, "what about you?"

"What about me?" she responded with that quizzical smile that I knew probably meant trouble.

"You know, having sex with someone watching."

"Fantasized about it and did it," she replied matter-of-factly. "Or I should say Scott and I did it."

The silence hung heavy in the room for what seemed like minutes as I tried to decide what to say next. I knew that we were potentially going down a road that might change things forever, not only in the relationship between the two couples, but also in mine with Cathy. I glanced at my beautiful wife again, and the look on her face told me she was as interested in hearing more as I was.

But before I could ask what undoubtedly would have been a most fateful question, Trish stood up. "Okay, enough talk," she announced. "This is New Year's Eve, and I don't do New Year's Eve without some dancing."

"That's a great idea," Cathy chimed in, a little too quickly, I thought. "Dan, put some music on . . . that Kenny G CD . . . the one you gave me for Christmas."

Somewhat hesitantly, I walked across the room to the CD player and began to thumb through the dozen or so CD's that were stacked neatly nearby. I was already getting a little apprehensive about where this might be going because that particular CD was one that Cathy had specifically requested that I get for her. Perhaps I should say "for us" because she told me how sensuous she thought his music was. And we'd already proven it several times by making love with it as our soundtrack.

Just as I turned on the sound equipment and slipped the CD into the changer, the lights in the room suddenly went out, leaving the fireplace and a few flickering candles Cathy had lit when we first arrived as the only illumination in the room.

I looked up curiously and could barely make out Cathy's figure near the switch on the far wall. "There, that's better," she smiled. "Much better atmosphere for dancing. Scott, would you mind sliding the coffee table out of the way, please?"

When Scott had shoved the table against the wall, it left a fairly small open space in front of the fireplace . . . room enough to dance, but little more. I walked back toward Cathy and extended my hand, prepared to do the obligatory dance or two until time to ring in the New Year.

To my surprise, however, the girls seemed to have other ideas. Before I made it to where my wife was standing, Trish intercepted me.

"You can dance with your wife anytime," she whispered seductively. "It's my turn tonight."

Surprised by Trish's boldness, I looked quickly to see Cathy's reaction . . . and Scott's, too, for that matter. After all, it was his wife who was suggesting that we "swap" partners. But I needn't have worried about a negative reaction from either of them. By the time I looked their way, Cathy had already moved close to Scott and they both smiled their assent.

Shrugging my shoulders, I reached out for Trish and she easily molded herself into my arms as we began to sway slowly in time with the sensuous saxophone. I noticed immediately how different from Cathy that Trish felt in my arms. First, she was considerably taller, so even without her high heels, our faces were much closer to the same level. It made it quite easy for her to rest her head on my shoulder and purr, "I've been waiting a long time for this, you know."

And before I could answer, she quickly added, "And I can tell you have, too." And with those words, she pressed herself even more tightly against my growing erection.

Still not knowing quite how to react to Trish's boldness with my wife only a few feet away, I glanced over at Cathy and Scott, only to find that they were paying absolutely no attention to Trish and me. Cathy was standing on her tip toes, both arms clasped tightly around Scott's neck. Their faces were close together, and they seemed to be whispering intently about something.

Suddenly, a pang of jealousy shot through me, but it left as quickly as it had appeared when Trish moved her left hand between us and began to run the tips of her fingers along the length of my rigid shaft. Even through my suit pants, her touch was electric, making me pulse with need.

"Do you like that, Dan?" she cooed.

"Mmmmmm," Was all I could manage in response.

"Do you think Cathy's feeling Scott's cock like this?" she teased. "He has a very nice cock, you know."

Her words shocked me and I quickly glanced over at Cathy and Scott again. By this time my wife was resting her head against his chest, their bodies swaying suggestively together. Scott had turned so that his back was almost totally to me and it was impossible to see for sure exactly where Cathy's hand might be. However, I could see that only one hand was still around his neck.

Strangely, however, the idea of her touching Scott like Trish was touching me at that moment didn't provoke the jealousy that I would have predicted. I found it intriguing and more than a little exciting to imagine how she might respond to another man in a situation like this. But, before I could give it any more thought, Trish brought me back to the moment by taking my left hand and pressing it against her breast.

"Go ahead, Dan," she whispered. "It's okay. You've been thinking about doing it ever since Florida, haven't you?"

I felt my cock pulse again, and I'm sure that was enough of an answer for Trish. She was right, of course. I had wanted to touch her ever since she exposed her magnificent body to me as I masturbated that last night in the Florida condo. And I didn't intend to miss this opportunity.

I adjusted my hand slightly to allow my fingertips to slip inside the top of her dress. The strapless design made it quite easy, and almost before I knew it, I was rolling her swollen nipple between my thumb and finger. Her soft moans and her warm breath on my neck were my permission to go even farther . . . which I was more than happy to do.

In just another moment, I held her entire right breast in my palm and massaged it firmly, as my thumb grazed back and forth over her nipple.

Still acutely aware that our spouses were in the room with us, I made a point of keeping Trish's back toward Scott and Cathy as we continued to dance. I'm not sure one could really call what we were doing at this point "dancing," but it did provide the faintest little bit of legitimacy to what was rapidly turning into some very serious foreplay.

I noticed that both of Scott's hands were now resting on Cathy's ass, and he was pulling her tightly against him as they ground themselves together. And I still couldn't see where Cathy's right hand was.

I had never been as sexually aroused as I was at that moment. It was the alcohol, the fireplace, the candlelight, the music, for sure. But it was more than that. It was also the fact that I was holding a new woman in my arms . . . a woman I was dying to explore . . . to taste . . . to feel . . . to experience.

And there was the surprising feeling of wondering whether my wife was experiencing the same sensations. She certainly looked as if she was enjoying herself. There was no indication that she was the least bit uncomfortable with the situation. And that, in and of itself, turned me on even more!

Suddenly, I was jolted from my reverie by Cathy's voice. "Okay, everyone," she said, her voice sounding almost hoarse from what I knew must be sexual arousal. "My watch says midnight. And that means it's time for a New Year's kiss!"

I froze for just a moment, not knowing for sure whom I was expected to kiss to ring in the New Year. However, my uncertainty was quickly removed when I saw Cathy throw both arms around Scott's neck again and pull his mouth to hers.

At nearly the same time, I felt Trish's hand behind my head, gently pressing me to her. Our lips came together hungrily and our tongues began to explore each other's mouths. It felt like the bursting of a dam, the passion overcoming us both, as we kissed with total abandon right there in the middle of my family room . . . a room that was being shared by my wife and her husband.

My emotions were totally out of control at this point, and this extended session of foreplay, which had in reality begun months ago in Florida, had brought me way past the point of no return. It wasn't a choice any more, my body had totally overcome any remaining judgment I might have been willing to exercise.

Trish and I continued to kiss with total abandon, her full lips feeling so soft and warm against mine.

"Okay, now I want to kiss my husband." The voice was Cathy's, and it jolted me back to awareness. With my last ounce of self-discipline, I broke my kiss with Trish and removed my hand from her breast. She quickly pulled up her top, but not before it was obvious what had been happening.

But that didn't seem to faze Cathy at all. Smiling, she walked toward me, her hair mussed, lipstick smeared. She didn't try and disguise the fact that her nipples were trying to poke their way through the thin fabric of her dress. I had never seen her look so totally aroused. Her dark brown eyes were locked on mine, and I was only vaguely aware that Trish was making her way toward Scott.

When Cathy reached my side, she didn't say a word. She simply reached up, took my face in her two hands and planted the deepest, wettest kiss on me that we had ever shared. The intensity of it took my breath away. The mouth was familiar all right, but the passion that poured forth from it was new. It was as if Cathy was literally trying to drink me in.

As we kissed, her hands went immediately to my belt and she began to unfasten it. She was trembling, but not with fear . . . with need. Surprised by her boldness, I instinctively pulled away a little. But by this time she had jerked down my zipper, shoved her hand inside my boxers briefs and was stroking my cock shamelessly, right there in front of Scott and Trish.

However, as I glanced in their direction, I realized that they had not even noticed. Scott had already pulled down Trish's top and was hungrily sucking on firm, rounded breasts . . . one of which I'd been holding in my hand only moments earlier.

"Do you like watching them?" Cathy's voice jolted me back to reality.

"Well, I . . . er," was all I could manage.

"It's okay, baby," she reassured, "I like it, too." Cathy continued to stroke my cock as we both watched Scott maneuver Trish over to the loveseat where he gently pushed her into a sitting position.

Both breasts were exposed already, and even in the dim light, I marveled at the size of her light brown areolas, which must have been larger than a silver dollar. They were stretched tight by the hardening of her nipples, and I took some satisfaction that I'd had at least a little to do with getting them in that condition.

As we watched our friends, Cathy led me over opposite them, and we sat down on the floor, our backs against the couch. We had barely hit the floor before Cathy leaned over and took my cock between her lips and began to suckle gently. I felt as if I had entered some sort of sexual Nirvana, as I sat there with my legs out in front of me, my beautiful wife licking hungrily at my cock, watching Scott help Trish out of her dress.

Once the dress was out of the way, Trish was totally exposed to Cathy and me. It seems that we were both admiring her beautifully bare pussy, which had been the subject of so many of my fantasies.

Cathy released my cock from her lips, and said breathlessly, "Mmmmmm. Her pussy looks like mine, doesn't it, baby . . . pretty and bare."

"Mmmmm," I sighed. "It's beautiful, just like yours." Then I thought I'd press my luck. "Would you like to show them how pretty your pussy is, baby?"

Without even hesitating, Cathy stood up and slipped out of her dress. When it fell in a pool at her feet, she quickly kicked it out of the way. And there stood my beautiful wife, wearing only her strapless bra, a garter belt holding up her black stockings and her tiny black lace panties.

She looked like sexuality personified. Her dark curly hair was mussed and gave her that "freshly fucked look," which I knew she was not, at least not yet. Her black strapless bra had barely covered her nipples when she first put it on much earlier in the evening. By now, it had shifted downward so that it merely supported her breasts, covering nothing. I couldn't help but wonder how much Scott had contributed to its change in position. Her nipples were swollen and hard, extending nearly a half inch from her areolas.

While Cathy was doing away with her dress, I quickly kicked my trousers and shoes off, and sat there naked from the waist down except for my black socks. It was not a terribly sexy look, but before I could remove anything else, Cathy turned her attention back to me. Perhaps I should say to me and our friends. At this time, even though we were several feet apart in our family room, we were all part of the same action.