Happy New Year Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers

We woke with bright morning sunlight streaming through the gaps in the curtains. Aunt Bonnie and my mother took it in turns to fuck me as I lay on my back in the middle of the bed. My mother went second. I squeezed my eyes shut and practised my self-control so that I didn’t come until she was coming on top of me.

We slept again. The next time we woke my mother forced us all to get under the shower. The women made a big fuss of me, Bonnie soaping my back and my mother doing my front. Bonnie reached round and wanked me with her soapy hands until I came all over my mother’s belly. The water washed my cum away.

And that was the last time either of them ever laid a lustful finger on me. We went downstairs, gathered up our clothes and ate a huge brunch – we were all starving. We watched television for a couple of hours until it started to get dark, then Bonnie left. When she kissed me goodbye I tried to put my tongue into her mouth but she just pulled away gently and smiled.

After Bonnie had gone my mother said she was exhausted. She was going back to bed and intended to sleep until the morning. I could read her body language by now and knew she didn’t want to be disturbed.

I mooched around by myself for a while but the combination of hangover, sleep deprivation and post-orgasmic bliss took its toll on me too. I went to bed and slept for twelve hours.

In the morning – the Sunday before I went back to school – my mother was a different woman. Briskly doing the housework, too busy to talk, she even looked different – not less good-looking, just less… sexual.

As I sat and watched her push the vacuum cleaner around I suddenly realised what she’d done. She’d rewritten history and as far as she was concerned the last week had never happened. We were officially a normal mother and son again. God knows what would have happened if I’d walked over and put my hand up her skirt, but it probably would have involved the police and social services.

I was hurt. Later I rang aunt Bonnie to see if she understood what was going on. At least she sounded pleased to hear from me, but she put me straight.

The way they saw it, their job was done. A three-way mother/sister/son relationship was hardly a long term option and anyway it could never be more of a thrill than it had been last night. I was now the most sexually experienced boy I knew, and probably the most experienced eighteen year old for a hundred miles. I knew I was attractive and that I could satisfy two grown women in bed at the same time. When I went back to school tomorrow I was going to spend every day surrounded by pretty eighteen year old girls. Over to you, Paul.

I sulked for the rest of the day but of course they were right, my mother and aunt Bonnie. Within a week I had my first girlfriend, Tracey – a pretty and horny but shy girl my own age who, as my mother had predicted, I’d never really noticed before. I just started talking to her and within ten minutes we’d arranged to go back to her house and listen to the records she’d been given for Christmas. Later she said I’d “swept her off her feet”.

I spent a happy couple of months teaching Tracey what I’d learned from my mother and aunt. I even made an attempt to persuade Bonnie into bed with Tracey and me, and she amazed me by actually thinking about it. Eventually she said no, my mother wouldn’t like it and anyway I was quite capable of making my own arrangements for corrupting poor little Tracey. And she was right about that too, but that’s another story.

My mother and Bonnie continue to live happily ever after. They both remarried to older, affluent men and now they’re both merry widows, living a few streets apart. Bonnie still flirts and pinches my backside when I visit.

And me? I’m older now than either woman was when all this happened. You could say I’ve had a full and interesting life so far, but I’ve been thinking about that week more and more often. Last month I booked a hotel room in London and paid two very expensive escort girls a lot of money to re-enact all my favourite moments. It still wasn’t as good as my memory of the real thing.

So it’s time for me to learn one last lesson from my mother and Bonnie and move on, find some new threshold to cross. Happy new year…

Rashers
Rashers
58 Followers
12