Happy Nude Day Ch. 02

Story Info
National Nude Day embarrasses Jason.
2.9k words
4.29
179.5k
30
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he reached the top of the stairs and thought about how his grandmother would be upset over his mother, her daughter being naked in front of him and his friend, her bedroom door opened and his grandmother emerged from her bedroom naked.

"Happy Nude Day!"

"Grandma! What the fuck? Has everyone lost their mind around here?"

Jason and Michael stared at the elderly woman who stood unabashed in front of them wearing nothing but her big smile. Figuring she had gone senile, he could easily explain her bizarre behavior to that. Assuming she had dementia, he wondered if she even knew she was naked. Suddenly, he felt embarrassed for her. Maybe, she's off her medication, too. Maybe, it's some sort of incestuous conspiracy between mother and daughter to get him and his friend so sexually riled up that they'll have sex with them.

Except for her saggy breasts, she was a carbon copy of her naked daughter. A bit shorter with wider hips, she had a full, bushy pussy instead of a trimmed one. He couldn't believe his eyes. His grandmother was standing not six feet away from him naked.

He had jerked off fantasizing over his grandmother a few times, but to suddenly see her naked was exciting, embarrassing, and disconcerting all at the same time. Just as when he saw his mother, he didn't know where to look first and found himself staring at her tits. Seeing two naked female family members was sexual overload for a young man filled with so much testosterone and so little sexual experience.

A super horny 19-year-old teenager, it took all the self-control he had not to unzip, pull out his cock, and jerk off in front of his grandmother while splashing her naked body with his cum. He imagined his grandmother watching him masturbate and rubbing his cum all over her naked body once he unloaded across her wrinkled, white body.

'Stop it! What the Hell is wrong with me? I can't jerk off over my grandmother while she watches me shoot a load of cum all over her naked body. God, suddenly, I've turned into a depraved sexual animal. I'm totally perverted. Any more perverted and I'd be accepted as a member to the Perverted Men's Symposium, PMS.'

Yet, just as he couldn't control his embarrassment seeing his grandmother naked, he was unable to control his excitement. Obviously, he felt uncomfortable, especially since he had a raging erection that bulged out his tight jeans, from her standing before him. He hoped his grandmother didn't notice his erection. He'd be so embarrassed if she did.

Certainly, he didn't want her to think him perverted. Surely, he didn't want her to think her nakedness was arousing him to the point of having an erection. He'd be even more embarrassed if his grandmother suspected that he wanted to have sex with her.

"Hi Jason," she said smiling at her grandson. "Hi Michael," she said smiling at him, too. "Happy Nude Day to you both. Isn't this a wonderful idea? I love being naked. It's glorious. I only wish I had heard about this holiday years ago, I never would have driven all that way to the coast to sun on a nude beach or gone to that nudist colony hidden in the hills of Vermont."

"Grandma! That's way too much information. You're embarrassing me."

"Oh, shush. What are you a prude?" She looked at him and then she looked to Michael. "You're not gay are you?"

"Gay? Me? No, I love women."

"Then, enjoy the vision of my loveliness," she said twirling around just as his mother did downstairs in the kitchen earlier. "Not bad for an old broad," she said repeating the same phrase as her daughter. "This is what diet and exercise will do for you," she said pushing back her shoulders, puffing out her chest, and pulling in her stomach. "I don't think I look a day over 50-something," she said with a laugh.

"You look good, Granny," said Michael. "I'd throw you a bang."

"Thank you, Michael. That's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in twenty years."

Jason didn't understand any of this, she wished them Happy Nude Day as if she was wishing them a Merry Christmas or a Happy Birthday. As if she was fully dressed, she appeared so comfortable being naked and he envied her confidence and presence. She walked to Jason and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Just as he felt with his mother when she hugged him, he could feel his grandmother's tits pressed against his chest. When she hugged him, he could feel the weight of her breasts resting on his forearms and it took all the self-control he possessed not to take one of her tits in each of his hands and caress them before leaning down and taking her nipples in his mouth, first one and then the other.

He couldn't believe he was thinking about feeling his grandmother's tits. He couldn't believe that he was thinking about sucking her nipples. This is a dream, a nightmare. This can't be real. This was surreal. Yet, there she was totally naked and standing before him smiling and not giving a care in the world where he stared at her naked body. Feeling the same way about his grandmother that he felt about his mother, he so wanted to reach out and touch her everywhere.

He had the urge to grope her everywhere, he was now so horny. He thought about tickling her so that he could freely feel her body on the pretense of tickling her. Yeah, that's a good idea, he thought. She'd never suspect he was just trying to get a cheap feel, but he never tickled his grandmother before. He didn't even if she knew was ticklish.

Moreover, what if she suffered a heart attack from being excessively tickled? How guilty would he feel then that he was responsible for the tickling death of his grandmother just so that he could get a cheap feel? A fluky reality, but it could happen. Stranger things have happened than that. He saw the newspaper headline, Horny Teenager Kills Grandmother In Tickling Death.

He so wanted to reach down and feel her tits while fingering her nipples. She had big nipples just like her daughter. After first seeing his mother and now his grandmother, he was beyond horniness. He was crazy mad with lust for the both of them. He imagined the three of them rolling all over the carpet while he tickled not only his naked mother but also his naked grandmother.

He imagined them both laughing hysterically, not paying any attention to his groping of their naked bodies, and allowing him carte blanche to touch them anywhere and everywhere while being tickled. A threesome with his mother and grandmother, he imagined stripping off his clothes on the pretense of celebrating Nude Day with them and rolling around on the carpet tickling them before mounting them. He imagined his cock falling between their legs, accidentally on purpose, while he humped them.

'Stop it,' he thought, 'this is your mother and your grandmother you are lusting over, you pervert. What the Hell is wrong with you thinking all those dirty thoughts about them all of a sudden?'

If it hadn't been for his friend Michael being there, if he were alone upstairs with his naked grandmother or alone downstairs with his naked mother, he'd steal a feel, albeit an accidental on purpose feel of their body. He'd feel of one of her tits or their asses or both to use later when jerking off over his naked mother and now his naked grandmother.

Definitely, he'd have hugged his mother and his grandmother longer had he been alone with them. Had he been alone with them, he would have summoned the courage to touch them. He imagined being naked and hugging them while they were still naked. He imagined his stiff cock poking their bellies before finding its way between their legs while he hugged them.

"Jason, is that your cock? It's so big," he imagined his mother saying. "You're cock is even bigger than you father's cock," he imagined his mother telling him.

He was so freakin' horny. First his mom and now his grandmother, he was on testosterone overload from seeing the both in them nude and on the same day.

"Grandma, what the Hell are you doing?"

"I'm celebrating Nude Day," she said lifting her breasts with her movement of lifting her arms overhead, just as his mother had done. "You best hurry and get off those clothes. It's almost time for supper.

"Okay, Granny," said Michael.

"Only," she said staring down below his waist at where his jeans bulged out, "I'd do something about that erection before you go downstairs, young man. That thing was poking a hole in my belly," she said with a dirty laugh.

"What did you grandmother give you an erection, Jason?"

"Shut up, Michael."

"It's been thirty years since I felt a cock that hard. Why, if I wasn't your grandmother, I'd take care of it for you," she said with a laugh while putting her hand up to her open mouth and acting as if she was giving a blowjob. "I've taken care of a few sailors in my day," she said giving him a wink.

"Grandma! Really! Eww! That's way too much information. I wish you had never told me that. Now, all I can picture is you being on your knees giving blowjobs to sailors."

Suddenly, he thought of his grandmother sucking off the Seventh Fleet. Suddenly, he thought of his grandmother sucking him off. He wondered if she swallowed. He thought about her removing her false teeth and giving him a gum job. Had Michael not been there, he may have taken her up on her suggestion. He imagined cumming off in his grandmother's mouth and her swallowing his load.

"Oh, don't be such a prude. What are you a virgin? You never thought that I had a sex life before I became your grandma? I could tell you some stories that would make you cum in your jeans." She looked at him nodding her head and shaking a crooked finger at him. "I can tell you never had your cock sucked? Haven't you ever read Literotica?"

She walked to Michael and gave him a hug, too.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you, Granny," said Michael.

"My how you have grown Michael, since I changed your diaper. I hope your cock grew in proportion to your height."

"It has, Granny, it has. It's almost eight inches."

While hugging Jason's grandmother and with her back turned to Jason, Michael allowed his hand to drop down the length of the old woman's back and he gave the 65-year-old woman's ass a quick feel while his other hand fondled her tit and his fingers fingered her nipple. Apparently, Jason never saw him touching his grandmother inappropriately. If he had, he surely would have punched him or kicked him.

"My, you are a big boy. Now, you," she said, "I can take care of, if you get randy, but my grandson will have to take things in his own hand," she said moving her hand back and forth as if giving a hand job. "I'm not into incestuous relationships...anymore."

"Well, that makes me happy that I'm not related to you, Granny," said Michael.

"Oh, you're so naughty, Michael."

"Naughty is good," he said stealing another feel of her ass.

Away from her grandson's vigilant stare, she allowed her hand to fall and fondle the bulge in Michael's jeans.

"Best you boys do something about those erections before coming downstairs naked. I'd hate for you to embarrass yourselves because there is or shouldn't be anything sexual about this Nude Day celebration," she said with another wink.

"Maybe, later," said Michael whispering in her ear, "we could—"

"Michael, what the fuck? Are you crazy? That's my grandmother you're propositioning."

"Chill Dude. Everyone in your whole family is wicked cool but you."

"Dinner is almost ready. Hurry and get those clothes off and come downstairs," she said turning to leave.

Again Michael reached for his belt bucket.

"Knock it off! This is my Grandmother and my Mother, you pervert. How would you like it if I went to your house and had sex with your mom?"

"Go ahead, Dude, but I don't think you'd really want to do that. Have you seen my mother lately? She's gained about one hundred pounds since you saw her last."

He looked back at his grandmother who winked again at Michael giving him a little wave before heading downstairs. Much like her daughter she was not only unembarrassed but also totally comfortable being naked. He watched her tits sway and jiggle as she walked down the stairs. Because of what she said, he couldn't help but to think of his grandmother sucking off sailors. Suddenly, he imagined joining the Navy and his grandmother giving him a going away blowjob.

"Jason," he imagined her saying, "before you sail away to serve your country, I'd like to give you a little going away present to remember me by when you are alone and lonely on the high seas." 'Zippppppp!'

'Stop it! Stop thinking about having sex with your grandmother, that's so sick. Maybe they've been drugged by carbon monoxide poisoning or their drunk,' he thought. Jason opened up some windows to air out the house. 'Maybe they were slipped some bad medication or accidentally took an LSD tablet or something like that,' he thought.

Unable to remove the naked vision of his mother and now his grandmother from his mind, they had the same exact areolas and nipples as one another. He couldn't think of anything but tits, asses, and pussies and if he thought about anything else, he thought about having incestuous sex with his mother and grandmother. He couldn't wait to jerk off.

Basically they had the same type of bodies. He couldn't believe he saw his grandmother naked, the woman who attended Church every Sunday and never said a dirty word in her life or had a bad thought about anyone, he was in shock. Now, she's talking like a sailor. He had the image again of his grandmother giving sailors blowjobs.

Now, that he saw his mother and his grandmother naked, he was curious about his sister. He wondered if she had the same body as they did, too. Nah, his sister Susan was more petite than either his mother or grandmother and she has little tits, A cup tits. Both his mother and grandmother have B cup tits and wider asses. His sister has a perfect little ass. She has a hot ass.

Fuck, now he's thinking about his sister's naked body, too, a body he'll never see naked because she thinks of him as her baby brother. She'd never participate in this Nude Day celebration. She's above all of this. She's Daddy's little girl. She's his favorite.

Although, now that he thought of it, now that he saw his mother and grandmother naked, his grandmother's tits looked a bit bigger than his mother's tits because, probably, they sagged a bit more.

"I better go down and help your mother with supper," said Michael. "As a dinner guest, it's the polite thing to do. Really, I don't mind helping out."

"If you step one foot downstairs, Michael, I'll kick your ass."

"Okay, okay. I'll stay up here with you until supper is ready," said Michael looking at his friend. "You don't mind if I stay for supper do you? I am invited aren't I? My parents aren't home. They're out visiting neighbors. Besides, they don't celebrate National Nude Day, thank God. Eww, I just threw up in my mouth picturing my Mom and Dad naked. And both your Mom and Grandma invited me to supper and I wouldn't miss this for the—"

"No, you're not staying for supper, asshole. Matter of fact, you're going home now. Get out of my house. And if I find out you told anyone about seeing my mother and grandmother naked, I'll beat the shit out of you."

"C'mon, Jason, don't be like that."

"Like what?"

"You're being a pussy and a wimp. You're not being much of a friend, especially since we haven't seen one another for nearly a year. We should catch up over dinner while we—"

"Fuck you. Get out! Just go. I need to find out what's going on here. I need to talk to my mother and grandmother alone without you around leering at them and groping them."

"Me? Grope them? I was being polite when you mother hugged me and I returned your grandmother's hug when she hugged me. They hugged me first, Jason."

"Asshole, frigging liar, you lifted my mother up by her ass cheeks and I saw you touching my grandmother feeling her ass with one hand and her tit with the other. Did you finger her nipple, too?"

"I may have brushed by her nipple with my fingertips for a few seconds accidentally, yeah," he said with a shit eating green. "Dude the women of your house are all so hot."

"You're such a pervert, Michael. And when you leave, don't you dare go through the kitchen. Don't go out the back way. Go out the front door."

Just as Michael turned to go downstairs to leave, Jason's older sister, Susan, came walking up the stairs with her friend Vivian. They were both naked, too.

To be continued...