Happy Thanksgiving

Story Info
Two best friends get closer during the holiday.
1.1k words
4
60.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thanksgiving break. Being so far from home, though, Emily thought that it wouldn’t be worth the expense and decided to stay in her off-campus apartment. Her roommate, however, had already left that morning. Emily wouldn’t be spending the weekend, alone, though. Her best friend was in a similar situation, so she decided that she would spend the weekend at Emily’s apartment.

As if thinking of her friend had conjured her up, there was a knock at the door. Emily pulled her shoulder-length brown hair up into a pony tail as she went to answer. Her face lit up when she opened the door.

“Jennie!” she shouted as she helped her friend with her duffel bag. Jennie walked in wearing a heavy dark blue coat despite the unusually warm weather.

“Girl, that was the longest train ride ever!” she exclaimed, dropping her coat on the couch in the living room. “It was worth it, though,” she amended with a smile. Now only wearing a white turtle neck she squealed and came over to hug her best friend.


“How are you?!” she asked with a tight squeeze. Emily smiled and hugged her back.

“I’ve been good. I spent the morning cleaning up and making the place look nice.” Jennie looked around at the apartment for the first time. The living room was sparsely furnished with only a couch, coffee table and television. It was clean, however, and plenty of natural light streamed into the room from the three large windows on the opposite side.

“Wow! It looks realllly nice.”

“Thanks. Let me show you the rest of the place.” Emily gave Jennie a tour of the small bathroom and bedroom. Jennie nodded with approval at everything she saw. Jennie was tired from her trip, so Emily decided to let her friend have a shower and a nap while she started on dinner.

“I’m just making some rice with chicken and some salad.”

“What’s for dessert?” Jennie asked as she walked to the bathroom with a towel.

“Lots and lots of alcohol!” Jennie laughed.

Emily hadn’t been kidding. After a light meal that night, both girls sat in their pajamas in the living room, watching a DVD and surrounded by bottles of beer and flavored rum. They were beyond drunk and could barely make sense of what they were saying. Emily stood, swaying heavily as she cleared the empty bottles.

“Come here, Emily,” Jennie slurred softly and gently patted the light blue carpeting next to her. Emily obliged, half falling onto the floor. Jennie placed a cushion in Emily’s lap and placed her head on it. Emily leaned back against the couch and made an effort to concentrate on the movie. Unconsciously, she began to run her fingers through Jennie’s silky dark hair. At the same time, Jennie started to caress Emily’s slender smooth legs and sighed. Emily thought nothing of it and rested her head on her hand. Jennie was always this way when she was drunk.

After a few minutes, however, Jennie’s hand traveled higher until it reached the edge of the pillow and Emily’s upper thigh. She sighed Emily’s name and struggled to sit up. Without a word, her mouth fell onto Emily’s in a closed mouth kiss. Somewhere in the back of her mind Emily remembered Jennie saying that she kissed better than most of her boyfriends. Emily irrationally thought that she should prove just how much better she was and deepened the kiss. Jennie almost protested, then let Emily’s small tongue slide in. For balance, Jennie grabbed the sides of Emily’s head, but they still slid back until Emily was on top and they two girls were making out passionately on the floor.

Jennie ended the kissing abruptly.

“Help me take my shirt off,” she said, and Emily sat up, pulling the thin tank top over her friend’s head. Jennie’s breasts were small, but perky, and one of two areas that weren’t tan. Tossing the shirt aside, Emily then removed her own. Her breasts were much larger than her friends at a C, and Jennie grabbed one in each hand, caressing them. Emily lowered her head to suckle on Jennie’s tight nipple. Jennie sighed some more and Emily’s curiosity got the better of her. She had seen Jennie naked before, but she’d never touched her. Jennie wore only a flimsy black thong and that quickly followed her shorts to the floor.

“What are you doing, Emily?” Jennie asked sleepily.

“I’m going to lick your pussy,” she stated matter-of-factly.

“You have to play with it, first,” Jennie instructed with a giggle. Emily smiled and ran her index finger up her friend’s shaven pussy and pressed it against her clit. Jennie’s legs fell open and her dark eyes closed slowly. Emily took the invitation and dipped a finger in her friends pussy to continue playing with the clit. Jennie was right she wasn’t quite wet enough. Emily wet her fingers in her mouth instead before moving her friend’s clit back and forth. Jennie started to moan and buck her hips.

“Lick it now. Lick my pussy,” she half begged. Emily obliged, collapsing between her friend’s legs. This is crazy, Emily thought, before putting the tip of her tongue between Jennie’s lips for her first taste of pussy. As she became more confidant, her strokes became more forceful. Jennie grabbed the back of her friend’s head to move it forcefully up and down her wet pussy. Emily’s face became soaked and a little sticky, but she didn’t care. Jennie was tossing her head back and forth and breathing harshly.

“Fuck,” she gasped as Emily pushed two fingers into her friend’s cunt, “fuckfuckfuckfuck...” she kept repeating the word as if Emily would stop pounding her with her fingers if she didn’t. Emily was beginning to get tired, but she was enjoying the thought that was she getting her best friend off. Jennie’s breathing became very harsh. Between breaths she gasped, “I’m coming! Oh shit, I’m coming!”Because of all the alcohol Emily had consumed, it was hard to keep going, but she licked and sucked at her friend’s pussy and kept pumping two or three fingers inside until Jennie cried out and a stream of girl cum flowed out of her. Emily stopped moving her mouth, her own breathing coming out in tired gasps, but her fingers easily kept moving in and out until Jennie collapsed on the floor. Her breathing started to return to normal and Emily removed her hand to go lay down next to her friend.

Jennie sleepily grabbed Emily’s head and brought it down for a quick peck. Emily knew that was the first time Jennie had had an orgasm, and she strangely felt some satisfaction that she’d been the one to give it to her. Feeling sleepy, herself, she lay her head down and drifted off, but not before she remembered the vibrator she kept hidden in her room.