Happy Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hailed a cab and had him drop me at the local sports bar. I knew that is where I would find plenty of horny guys. I was right. When I entered, I felt quite a few eyes on me as I crossed to the bar. I ordered a beer and waited for some action. It didn't take long. A man about 30 approached me and introduced himself as Todd. As luck would have it, he was with 2 of his pals that were visiting from out of town and he invited me to join them. I agreed to do so. His friends' names were Bill and Mike. All three were around 30 and were very fit looking. I later found out that all were into sports and working out. They especially like mountain biking which is why they were here this weekend.

Todd escorted me to his table and I slid in beside of Mike. I noticed Todd checking out my legs as my skirt rode up my thigh. We talked and laughed, and every once in a while Mike or Todd would just happen to brush my boob or lay a hand on my thigh. Finally, Todd asked, "So what are you doing here tonight, Ally. Waiting on a friend or something>?"

"Nope, I came in here to find 3 guys to take back to my room and let them fuck my brains out." I stated as matter of factly as I could. All three mouths fell open and then they started to laugh. "You're kidding, of course," queried Todd.

"Not in the least, Sugar. Now if you guys aren't interested, I'm sure I can find three more to help me." I threw the gauntlet to them and Bill was the first to speak. "Let's go then, Baby. I can't wait to see those tits and fuck that pussy." With that we all got up and headed for the door.

Bill's car was outside and he drove while Todd and Mike got into the back seat with me. I unzipped both their flys and was pleased to find some very impressive cocks. Todd was about 8 inches and Mike was about 7. I jacked them both off on the short drive to the hotel. At the hotel, we wasted no time in getting out and into the elevator to the penthouse. Once inside the elevator they all had their hands and mouths on me. I had to tell them to ease off as I did not want my clothes ruined. There would be plenty for all of them so just be patient.

At the top floor, the elevator door opened into the outer of our suite. When we entered the large living area, Mike let out a low whistle and said, "Man, you must be pretty well off to afford this, baby. You got a sugar daddy or something?"

"Or something," I said. "Now get those clothes off and lets go to the bedroom so we can have some real fun." All three of them wasted no time in getting naked. Then they headed for me. I held up my hand and stopped them. "Wait a minute, boys. Let me strip for you. Just sit on the bed and watch." They obeyed like little puppies.

Knowing that Ally was watching all of this from the monitor in the other bedroom, just enhanced my excitement. I could imagine her sitting there watching and giving my dick hell. I was intent on giving her a good show as well.

I began by turning on the stereo and then started swaying to the music. I slowly unbuttoned the silk blouse, one button at a time; then when it was all undone, a slid it off my shoulders, one at a time and tossed it onto the chair. Next I unzipped the skirt and slowly wiggled it over my hips and thighs before tossing it to the chair as well. I now stood in front of three very aroused and horny young men in bra and thong only. I unhooked the front clasp of the black lace bra and opened it with a flourish, exposing Ally's perfect tits. The nipples were hard and sticking out proudly. I turned my back to them and slowly rolled the thongs down my leg until they fell to the floor. I then bent over at the waist and looked between my legs at the trio. One wink was all they needed. Todd ran up to me and pulled me to him, his dick pressing against my ass cheeks. Mike dropped to the floor in front of me and began to lick my pussy, while Bill closed his moth over my left tit. I must admit that having three men pawing me at one time was quite a sensual feeling. Knowing that all three of them would soon be filling all my orifices with their cum was very exciting indeed.

Todd forcefully took the lead and picked me up to carry me to the bed. He laid me across the end of it from side to side so my head was hanging over the side. Bill wasted no time in shoving his 8 " dick in my mouth and I wasted no time in sucking it. Todd began to lubricate his cock with my juices and was soon buried in my pussy pounding away as fast as he could go. It took a few moments for the rhythm to come together but soon I was in sync with both cocks and I can't begin to describe the feeling of having two huge cocks in me at the same time. Mike was feeling left out, so I started jacking him off. He quickly came on my tits and then Bill exploded in my mouth. Moments later Todd left his seed deep in my love canal. No sooner had Bill pulled out of my mouth, then Mike shoved his cock in my face and said, "clean it bitch." I happily did so. Watching me lap at Mike's cock, must have had an effect on Bill, because he was soon hard again and stuffed my still dripping pussy with his cock. By now Todd was also hard and maneuvered me into position to stick his cock up my ass. With no fanfare at all, he just entered me. The feeling of a cock in my ass and one in my pussy with just a thin layer between them sent me into orgasm heaven. I almost bit down on Mike's cock when I came and that caused him to blow his load in my mouth. That was followed in quick succession by Bill and Todd blowing their loads into me. For the next couple of hours I was fucked so many times I lost count and I swallowed enough cum to fill a gallon jug or more. By the time they left, I was sore, tired and sated. Ally came out when they left and drew me a warm bath. She then placed my/her body in it and let me soak. I don't know how long it took to get the smile off my face. I did know that Ally would be wanting her turn soon.

End of Part 1

12