Happy Wife, Happy Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then lay on her back next to Brad and took of her g-string. She then got on top of Brad in the "69" position. Brad put his tongue to good use as Sara teased Brad by gently running her fingernails up the shaft of his cock.

"Good boy" she cooed as Brad eagerly tried to please his wife. As she got closer to orgasm she playfully slapped his inner thigh. That caught Brad by surprise and he stopped what he was doing and let out a load moan.

"Don't stop" she said as she slapped his thigh again. She slapped his thigh again and again, faster and faster as she got closer to an orgasm. When she finally got to the threshold of a powerful orgasm, she dug her nails into his legs as she let out involuntary sounds of gratification.

Sara then turned around and slowly slid Brad's cock into her dripping wet pussy. Brad instinctively started to thrust his hips.

"Hold still, you don't want to cum to fast do you?" she said mockingly. "I'm very happy with your performance this week."

"Thank you." Brad said with anxious tone.

"Do you like our little arrangement? Do you like being my boy-toy?"

"Yes, I love it. Your happiness is everything to me."

"Promise me that you will work hard to be the best husband you can be."

"Yes, I promise, I'll do anything."

Sara knew in this state she could get Brad to say just about anything. She smiled as she relished in the ease in which she could extract such promises from Brad. She leaned forward to kiss him.

"You're mine and I love you very much" she said.

She firmly pinched and pulled on Brad's nipples as she started slowly riding his cock. His nipples got hard and stood erect when she released them. As she moved her hips up and down, she brushed her fingertips across his sensitive nipples. Brad's breathing got faster and faster as Sara rode him faster. He grabbed her hips as he got to the edge. Sara continued to move faster and faster until Brad could no longer hold out. His body tensed up as he squeezed Sara's hips. He let out a loud groan as a week of sexual frustration was released all at once. As powerful orgasmic spasms sent waves of pleasure throughout his body he thrust himself deeper into Sara with each involuntary convulsion. When he regained control of his body, he collapsed on the bed with a feeling of deep fulfillment.

Sara rolled off and lay down on her back. They laid in silence for a minute as they each recovered from the intense sexual encounter.

"Well, was that worth the wait?" Sara asked.

"Oh fuck, that was fantastic!" Brad said enthusiastically.

Sara rolled onto her side and nuzzled up to Brad. She began to randomly trace her index finger on Brad's chest and stomach.

"I think I would like to take a shower before bed" she said. "Why don't you join me?"

Sara got up and walked to the bathroom. Brad followed behind. The shower in the master bath was a large open area with marble tile. Water fell like rain from a giant shower head in the ceiling. There were many small nozzles on the sides that gently sprayed water from all directions. The whole thing was controlled by a console on the wall. Sara pressed a few buttons and the water came on. She took Brad's hand and they walked into the shower. The warm water was refreshing and relaxing. Brad reached over to a dispenser on the wall and got some shower gel. He rubbed the lotion all over Sara's body. She rinsed herself off and watched as Brad then washed himself. Once they were both clean Sara turned off the water. Brad grabbed a towel from the towel warmer and gently patted Sara's body dry then wrapped the towel around her. He got another towel and dried himself off. Sara walked toward the door. She paused and turned to Brad.

"You may sleep here tonight if you like" she said as she dropped the towel onto the bathroom floor and walked back into the bedroom.

Brad picked up her towel and put it, along with his, into the laundry chute. He walked out into the bedroom and saw Sara in the bed, under the covers, patiently waiting for him. He climbed into bed next to her. They kissed each other goodnight and Sara turned off the lights.

"You better get some rest, Michelle will be expecting you at the gym first thing in the morning" Sara said. They held each other as they drifted off to sleep.

12