Happy Wife Happy Life Pt. 02

Story Info
A flame had been lit now it begins to grow.
6.3k words
3.73
23.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After returning from our European experience Carol and I hadn't really discussed our first time experience of David joining our relationship.

It seemed neither one of us really wanted to bring the subject up but given that the event was always hovering in the back of my mind I was quite sure it would equally be teasing Carol's mind.

Finally after a month of being back to reality Carol and I went for a Saturday dinner and after a couple of wines I broached the subject.

It's interesting to ascertain one's true feelings and thoughts but Carol took the time to openly and honestly reflect on the evening with David.

She was enthralled by the experience but too afraid to openly express her feelings to me out of fear of what it potentially could do to our relationship.

Towards the end of her emotional out pour I could see her eyes welling up with tears, an emotion I did not want her to express because I was sharing similar feelings.

So what did the future hold, we agreed that we would both like to share another similar experience but we were united in our decision to enforce strict protocols to safeguard our anonymity ,marital security, family privacy and united enjoyment.

Given that Carol and I are in our early fifties we both feel that we are at a stage in our lives where we can fully enjoy what is considered an alternative lifestyle.

When we returned home after dinner and started to surf the swinger sites to see if there were any males that captured our interest and were not surprised to find a large number of males worth investigating further.

We agreed that any further soirees would take place out of town, this helps with our privacy and also enables us to combine an enjoyable weekend away.

For a week we searched through the different web sites and emailed a number of prospective males. We narrowed our range down to males aged between 40 and 55, single or married we didn't mind, had to have athletic presentable appearance and at the very least profiles that provided a reasonable level of genuine intent rather than the idiots that simply wanted to document there intentions, supported by the size of there appendage.

We decided on 5 males that after reasonable levels of correspondence were worthy of further qualification.

It was agree that I alone would make the first initial contact and if I was comfortable then we would introduce Carol.

On the Saturday night we were heading into town for drinks and Carol was dressed to kill, she seemed to have found a whole new self confidence since her time with David and I was not only feeling proud to be heading out to a bar with her but equally was carrying a twitching in my pants that I have not experienced before when simply going out for drinks.

Carol is 50 Years old, blond shoulder length hair, 36C breasts with large nipples and an arse that has been honed to perfection after years in the gym.

The evening was warm and she was wearing a white blouse that allowed her to showcase her firm breasts encased in a lacy half cut bra that she had bought that afternoon. She was also wearing a new knee high skirt that allowed her to display her shapely legs and strong calve muscles emphasized as a result of the high heels she was wearing.

Whilst driving into town I couldn't take my eyes off her legs and was furthermore thrown a curve ball when she teasingly declared that she wasn't wearing any panties.

The bar was reasonably busy with a high proportion of males in our target market. Carol and I sat together alone for about thirty minutes. Carol asked if I minded if she went and stood at the bar to see if she could attract male attention, I asked what she was thinking and she replied that she wanted to see if other males found her as attractive as I do, so I said sure knock yourself out.

Like bees to a honey pot it must have only been 5 minutes before the first couple of gents headed her way and shortly after she was on the dance floor.

The music the was loud and the room dimly lit with flashing lights but I was able to keep a visual on her as she dance with a number of different males. After time I noticed some of the guys growing in confidence and noted closer dancing with wandering hands groping at her arse.

Carol must have spent an hour on the dance floor then finally she returned to our table with a beaming face that radiated enjoyment.

Carol is going to continue from here;

After we returned home from our European trip, for days I kept thinking back to my experience with David. I wasn't sure entirely sure about Ian's feelings regarding the evening, discussing it almost seemed taboo, but a flame had been lit and while I secretly wanted it to grow I was prepared to have it extinguished to retain my marriage and my one and only true love, my husband.

When Ian and I went for dinner and he bought up the subject of our evening with David fortunately I had drank a couple of wines and felt quite relaxed about revealing my feelings but equally the out pouring of my emotions scared me and I was terrified that I might have bitten off more than I could handle.

When Ian explained how he shared similar thoughts and feelings it felt like a huge weight of guilt had been lifted and we were excited about the prospect of what the future might hold.

We returned home that evening after dinner and decided to check out some of the swinger sites, we were amazed at the number of adverts but pretty quickly were able to sort out the idiots from the potentially genuine prospects.

After corresponding with a number of males we narrowed our list down to 5 that Ian would explore further before I became involved.

Since we were both on the same page all week I was quite excited about the prospect of an evening similar to what we had experienced with David.

We had planned to go for drinks on the Saturday night and rather than dressing in what I would ordinarily wear I decided to experiment with some more sexier attire.

I felt like a new wave of sexuality had taken a grip of me and I wanted to experiment with its boundaries.

After I showered I started to dress and I'm not sure what really possessed me but decided not to wear panties, testing my boundaries I should imagine.

Ian and I had been at the bar sitting by ourselves for about 30 minutes, I wanted to dance but also I wanted to experiment, to see if men still found me attractive.

I asked Ian if he would mind if I went for a dance, he was fine so I headed for the bar and lingered there for no more than 5 minutes before the first two men started chatting with me.

I was soon on the dance floor and remained there for the best part of an hour dancing with a range of different males. As the music grew louder and the floor more crowded the closer they would press there bodies into mine. I felt there hands grabbing my arse pulling me closer, I could feel the bulging in there pants and I could feel a warmth flowing throughout my body, I wanted to be fucked.

I returned to Ian in our booth and within a few minutes one of my dance partners joined us and asked if he could sit and have a drink with us. After introductions Tony sat next to me and we engaged in idle small talk, soon a hand was placed on my knee and since I offered no deflection I assume I offered an introduction for further exploration because the hand started it's ascent towards my heavens gate.

My adrenalin was kicking in, Tony's hand was mere centimetres from discovering that there was nothing to prevent him from penetrating my womanhood.

I tried to remain emotionless with Ian but clearly my facial expression revealed that more than idle chit chat was taking place but he seemed quite relaxed with the situation.

When Tony's hand reached its destination point and discovered my naked pussy, immediately he inserted his fingers into my wet and hungry pussy.

I felt this overwhelming warmth that consumed my body as Tony plundered my pussy with his fingers.

I knew I wanted more but I wanted to go home and be with Ian, I wasn't ready to simply allow a complete stranger take this control over my body so with strength and reluctance I signalled to Ian that I wanted to leave and go home.

Tony ignored my request as he continued to probe my pussy with his fingers but determination to exit this situation out weighed the desire to stay so I removed his hand and attempted to stand up.

Tony started to protest but fortunately Ian could read the situation and took control of my arm and ushered me politely away from Tony and out to the car park.

During the ride home Ian speculated that Tony had made the discovery of my lack of panties and I asked if he was angry, on the contrary he said he was really turned on and could wait to get me home to give my pussy the servicing that it hungered for.

Ian will continue from here

Carol seemed to have found a new sexual identity, one that I had often fantasized for over my years of reading porn stories but never dreamed it could happen in our relationship.

No sooner had Tony joined us in our booth I realised that one hand was under the table and facial expressions from Carol gave away what was taking place.

I sat there with a raging hard on wondering how far she was going allow Tony test her sexual boundaries.

When she indicated that she wanted to go home I could tell by her reaction that yes it was indeed time to go.

When we got home that night we fucked like we use to when we first started dating in our early twenties.

During the following week I made contact with the 5 guys that we both agreed would be suitable to join us for an evening of sexual enjoyment.

I was going to meet them firstly by myself to establish if indeed there was a connection and then on the second meeting Carol and I would meet with them together.

Five quickly became three with two no shows.

One chap turned up and was nothing like his profile so now it was down to two.

The last two were both great guys, both in there early forties, both divorced, both athletic, well spoken and accommodating to our request to meet out of town at a neutral venue.

At the end of the week Carol and I sat down and discussed the last two guys and agreed that the only way we could decide was through her meeting them as well so we set up two meeting at two different times.

We met Jeff first and immediately we all clicked and I was sure that he would be the one until we met Mike 3 hours later and it was deja vu.

We told the guys we would be in contact the next day and that we were planning the weekend away the following weekend and they were both agreeable, both were really keen.

Finally that evening after much discussion we decided to toss a coin, we couldn't decide any other way and Mike was the lucky winner.

We decided to contact him that night and we started to make arrangements for the following weekend.

The week seemed to drag but every night fucking Carol took on a whole new intensity for us both.

When Friday came we jumped into the car after work and headed to our destination.

Mike was going to join us on the Saturday evening so Friday night we were simply going to chill out grab some dinner and relax.

We arrived at our hotel early in the evening so we decided to take a shower grab a bite to eat and head to the wine bar for a relaxing evening.

Carol had bought a couple of new outfits to wear over the weekend and the one she choose this evening really accentuated her fine form.

We headed to the wine bar after dinner, it was an older more sophisticated crowd than our previous evening out at the bar so we were able to relax in each others company.

We had been quietly chatting when suddenly out of nowhere I got a tap on my shoulder and when I turned around I was confronted by Mike.

I must admit Carol and I were both caught surprised but Mike said that he had decided that he was going enjoy a full weekend away as well and would we mind if he joined us.

We grabbed another round of drinks and all sat down, shortly there after some light Jazz music played and a few couples hit the dance floor.

Mike asked Carol if she would like to dance and they headed to the dance floor.

I watched the two of them for about 15 minutes then they returned to join me.

It was clear to me that Carol found Mike attractive so when Mike went to the toilet and Carol asked if he could join us tonight it came as no surprise.

I questioned whether she was sure about this and she assured me that she had mentioned nothing to Mike and if I wasn't keen not a word would be spoken but to be honest I was keen to enjoy a repeat evening of what we had experienced with David.

When Mike came back with the next round of drinks I asked him if he would like to join us tonight.

He said that he hadn't planned to meet us but there was not doubt that he was keen to join Carol and I for an evening of sexual exploration.

Carol said that she wanted to head back to the room first and asked us to follow in 30 minutes.

Mike and I sat and chatted while we both waited for the time to pass.

We were both checking each other out, neither one of us giving to much away.

Finally I fixed up the bill and we headed back to our room.

We reached the hotel and Mike remarked that he was now both excited and nervous, he was not alone..

Carol will continue from here.

When Mike arrived at our table I was quite surprised, there was no doubt in my mind after having previously met him a few days ago that this was indeed a male that I found attractive.

Mike asked me for a dance shortly after he joined us and I hadn't been long on the dance floor before I realised that if Ian was happy I would like Mike to join us that evening.

Once I had the opportunity to discuss the possibility with Ian and he was ok I headed back to our room to get prepared.

Ian and I had discussed the scenario that I was keen to play out whereby I would wait on the bed blind folded.

Often I had seen this scenario in porn movies and I found it extremely erotic.

I showered again quickly just to freshen up and I put on my half cut bra with garter belt stocking and heels. I opened a bottle of bubbly and quickly drank the first two glasses just to ease my nerves.

I saw the clock on the bed stand and realised that the boys would be here soon so I hopped onto the bed and fitted the blindfold.

The door opened to our room and I could hear Ian and Mike chatting. I heard the shower running then Ian came into the room and said wow!!.

He said Mike was taking a quick shower and would be with us in a moment.

Ian was soon on the bed next to me and I felt the warmth of his mouth as he started to suck on my breasts.

He started to slip a finger into my pussy and remarked how wet I was, I must admit I was a little embarrassed by just how horny I was.

Mike now entered the room and immediately voiced his appreciation of me, Ian remarked rather than talking why not show your appreciation.

Mike was now on the bed and I was between these two men who were now teasing my body.

Ian had his fingers working my pussy and Mike was sucking my breasts.

I reached out to try to feel Mike cock, I was curious of course, but he still had a towel wrapped around his waist and his body was twist in a manner that restricted my ability to explore.

The fondling continue for what seem like ages then Ian said that he would like to sit back and allow me to enjoy Mike by myself.

Mike seized moment and he grabbed my legs and spread them allowing himself full access.

The warmth of his tongue on my pussy sent a lightning bolt through my body and after just a few minutes I felt my first orgasm possess me.

I was now moaning for Mike to fuck me, I still had no idea what his cock would be like but when he removed his mouth from my pussy I knew that now was going to be the moment I was craving.

I felt the head of his cock being slid between the folds of my pussy then I gasped as that initial probe of his penis as Mike commenced entry into my pussy.

My god it felt fantastic, it felt large, I raised my hips wanting to dragged his cock fully into me, Mike was now fucking me and I loved it.

Ian will now continue.

I had told Mike before we entered our room about the blindfold scenario that Carol wanted to play out and he was excited by this idea and assured me that he would play his a part to ensure that she really enjoyed the build up.

When we entered our room , Mike asked if I minded if he took a shower, I decided to join Carol in our bedroom, she looked sensational.

I quickly took off my clothes and joined her on the bed and started to suck on her breasts and finger and already very wet pussy.

When Mike entered the room he still had a towel wrapped around his waist so I was none the wiser regarding what sort of package he had on offer for Carol.

I decided that rather than cramp his style I would let him dine on the delicacies that Carol has to offer without my intrusion disrupting there new found flow.

When Mike commenced feasting on Carol's pussy it wasn't long before she started moaning that she wanted Mike to fuck her.

When Mike removed his towel I saw his cock for the first time, it was longer and thicker than mine and he was uncut,all qualities that I was aware of Carol never having experienced before.

Mike drew his mouth away from Carol's pussy and positioned himself for entry, firstly rubbing the head of his cock in the juices that were flowing from Carol's pussy then he pushed for home.

Carol's face contorted from the agony and the ecstasy as his large cock gave two powerful thrusts entrenching his cock firmly like a blade into a sheath.

Mike drew his cock back so that just the head remained connected then drove home with again power that would have found his cock reaching where no other cock had been before.

Carol began to wail like a bitch in heat as Mike picked up his pace and pounded her pussy causing a sloshing noise and the slapping of his huge bull like sack smacking her arse.

I was completely captivated by the scene before my eyes and in ore of this stranger that could penetrate my wife in areas that I could only dream of.

Mike pounded Carol relentlessly, she lifted her hips and arse to accommodate his powerful thrusts until I could see the contractions of his back and arse muscles, the preliminary bodily response before he unload his seed into my wife.

It was if Carol could feel every drop of his come being unloaded into her body as Mike grunted and thrust, emptying his load.

The two of them lay together holding each other, there breathing the only sound that could be heard in the room, then Mike withdrew his cock and rolled to the side of my wife.

Carols legs remained splayed, come was now flowing like a river out of her reddened engorged pussy, down her arse onto the bed sheet.

Carol removed the blindfold and looked at Mikes cock exclaimed at it's size.

Carols turn again to continue

My experience with males during my lifetime as previously stated is really at what one may call an infant stage in this modern day society.

I never realised until this evening just how much satisfaction a woman can derive from a males cock.

Yes Mike was bigger than I had ever experienced and yes I loved every second that he was inside my body.

I experienced feelings from within that could quite easily have remained dormant for the rest of my life had my incredible husband not been willing to pursue this alternative lifestyle option.

When I removed my blindfold I was aghast at the size of what had just invaded my body.

Mike was lying there catching his breath and Ian was sitting across the room with a slightly stunned look on his face but then he asked me how I felt.

Fucked I jokingly replied, this seemed like the ice breaker to cause us all to laugh and ease the sexual tension that enveloped the room like a fog.

12