Hard & Fast

Story Info
They enjoy hard and fast fun.
866 words
3.79
33.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm fucking your ass. I grab your hair and pull your head back and say, "My naughty girl! You make Me wanna cum instantly. That fucking gorgeous ass feels so good around My cock. You're too fucking gorgeous for you're own good My little slut!"

I pump My cock into your ass real hard while pulling your hair back. Then I let go and pump real hard, throwing you forward and face down on the bed, while I'm still kneeling behind you. I move up next to you, kneeling over you, and slap each as cheek as hard as I can, ten times each saying, "So damn gorgeous you need to be spanked girl."

I roll you over and lean in and kiss you hard on the lips and bite your bottom lip as I pull away, smiling. I grab your throat and say, "get up on your knees girl!" and I pull you by the throat as you push yourself upright, then up on your knees.

Standing up, with my cock pulsing in your face, I get in close, so it touches your lips. I see you licking them, almost drooling. I reach down and open your mouth wide with My thumb on your chin and slide my cock down your throat. Sliding it right down real slow. Pulling it out real slow, to the tip and letting your lips shut over the tip, but pushing as they do, opening them again and sliding right back down your throat. Holding the back of your head with one hand, and a fist full of hair in the other. Pulling you onto My cock faster and faster. Every inch of the shaft filling your throat.

I start pumping my hips into your face, so hard that you are forced backwards, falling to the bed. As I come to my knees over you, pinning your arms as we fall and sitting on your chest. My cock falling out and slapping you in the face. I grab it and slap you a few more times saying, "Mmm good girl... sucking Me off My feet."

I slide down a little, unpinning your arms. My cock still throbbing furiously, balls aching to explode, shaft filled with blood, resting between your delicious tits. I grab them hard and pinch the nipples, pull them a little, bouncing your breasts around my shaft. I squeeze them together around my cock, thrusting my hips up against you, stroking my cock with your milky tits.

I reach down and grab your head and lift it so you chin is against your chest and say, "Stick that gorgeous little tongue out for Me girl! Taste My cock!" and with every thrust my cock pushes into your tongue, allowing you to lick it for a second. My smooth balls rubbing between your tits on each long thrust to your tongue. "Kiss it girl!" I say with one long thrust, letting you kiss and lick the tip for a few seconds.

I reach down, sliding two fingers inside your cunt saying, "I bet you're nice and moist for Me now, aren't you girl?"

"Yes Sir. You know damn well I am... Sir. Please, for fuck's sake, PLEASE fuck your girl!" you reply grinning, yet pleading.

"Aww," I reply, "does My girl want to be filled with cum?"

"I'm begging you Sir, please use Your girl, fill Your girl... please Sir!" you plead.

"Mmm," I reply, "My girl... Not only am I gonna 'use' My girl," I slide down your body, resting my cock against your wet lips, while I lean in and lick your face, "we are going to cum together... as one!"

I thrust my cock inside you, spreading your legs wide open with mine. Resting my whole weight on you as I reach down and pull you legs even wider apart, and lift them up in the air. Pumping into your cunt, using every inch. Letting my body slap into yours, my weight all thrusting between your thighs. I wrap your legs around my waist, and put your hands on my ass. My hips smacking so hard between your legs, you get bruises on your inner thighs. Kissing and biting and sicking on your lips and tongue. Just waiting to hear what I want from you, without asking.

"Please Sir... I can't hold back... Please let me cum Sir... Please cum in your girl."

"Mmm," I look in your eyes, and pump hard a few times, "wait girl!" Your nails dig in as I thrust, pulling me deeper, making me clench even more. "Ahhh," I say as the sting sends a shiver up my spine. I lean in and bite your ear lobe and say, "Cum for Me... Cum for Me girl!" and you instantly let go and half scream and moan together as you begin to orgasm. I thrust as fast as I can while your juices flow and coat my cock. I lean into you with all my weight as I explode inside your pussy, pumping my hot cum into you. "Oooh fuck yes! Take My cum girl! Take it My gorgeous little slut!"

"Thank You Sir... Ahhhh oohhh god thank You Sir!"

oo0_Master_0oo