Hard Candy

Story Info
Husband gets his submissive fantasy filled.
6.6k words
4.37
96.9k
40
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in front of the washing machine, Sofia looked at the unusual business card she'd retrieved, along with some loose change, from her husband's pants pocket. On the card were the words "Hard Candy" with a telephone number and the cryptic phrase, "Call If You Dare." The card itself appeared to be a photocopy of some sort of tan background with the two large capital letters "HC" in some kind of thin, dark, sans-serif font. These two letters were unusual in themselves for being somewhat less than precise around the edges and at an angle to the rest of the card.

Well, she thought, now that I've saved this card from death by drowning in laundry detergent, I guess I ought to see what needs to be done with it. She set it aside and finished getting the washer started. Then she picked up the card and walked out of the laundry room to ask her husband about it.

She found him in the living room disinterestedly watching some mindless program on the television. "Howard, I found this in a pair of your pants while I was doing laundry," she said, casually handing the card to him. "What is it? Is it something you need to keep?" Her interest in the matter sharpened a little when she noticed his eyes widening a bit and him taking in a breath at the recognition of the object in question. Sofia was a shrewd observer.

"Oh, I was given that card when I was at the big-box home center store yesterday," he explained. "There was this woman in front of me in the checkout line. She was buying a long piece of some kind of chain. She handed me the card."

"So, it was somebody you met, then," Said Sofia, matter-of-factly.

"Well, I didn't exactly meet her..." Howard began hesitantly, and then went on to say, "I never saw her before, but I noticed she had an interesting tattoo on her arm. It was a tattoo of a woman in what looked like a swimsuit, and she was wearing boots and holding what must have been riding crop. We were in line there for several minutes, and I got a real good look at it and realized that it was a tattoo of Bettie Page. You know, that famous model from the 1950s. It was kind of eerie. It was like Bettie Page was looking right at me."

"And then she just gave you this card."

"Well, I was intrigued, so I said to her, 'Isn't that a tattoo of Bettie Page,' which I guess wasn't a particularly brilliant conversation starter. And about the same time, it was her turn to pay the cashier. She just looked at me for a second, and then she reached out and put the card in my hand. She never said anything to me. Then she turned around, bought her chain and left."

"Interesting," said Sofia. "So, is this card a keeper, or should I throw it away?"

"Oh, uh, throw it away. No need to keep it. No need at all." And with that, Howard returned to his television program, in which he now had a new found interest, and Sofia went back to the laundry room.

Now, isn't this a little odd, thought Sofia. Howard's telling me to throw this card away, and yet he took the trouble to keep it in the first place. If he didn't want it, he could have thrown it away himself rather than keeping it in his pants pocket and bringing it home. Sofia's well developed sense of intuition kicked itself up a notch. I wonder if there's something about this that Howard's not telling me?

Both Sofia and Howard knew who Bettie Page was. She'd been a beautiful and famous--infamous--pin-up who'd been been the poster girl for the mid-twentieth century BDSM crowd and was still iconic even today. So, concluded Sofia, my husband had a chance meeting with a dominatrix yesterday. And he was going to keep her business card. How VERY interesting!

What Howard neglected to mention to Sofia was the more accurate description of the encounter. As soon as the identity of the tattoo registered itself in Howard's mind, and as soon as he'd made the mental connection between it and the likely occupation of its owner, Howard developed an immediate erection. And when the lady turned to regard Howard after he spoke to her, she looked him over and noticed it. She looked back up at him, looked directly and provocatively into his eyes and held his gaze for a good five seconds or so. Then she gave him her card and turned away without so much as a word.

The little demon that sat on Howard's left shoulder whispered into his ear, "SHE'S HOT!"

The little angel that sat on his right whispered, "Better not."

On occasion, Howard wrestled with his demon for control, but today they both chose to just cuddle each other closely. The little angel was shut out.

Howard watched her walk off. Her tight fitting clothing accentuated her well toned body. She works out, Howard thought to himself. She's strong and supple and walks like the cat that owns the jungle. Howard was so preoccupied with this woman that the salesgirl had to say, "Sir, you're next" three times before it registered with him. "Oh, sorry," he stammered, and paid for his purchases. Once in his car, he looked at the card she'd handed him. He didn't have any idea what he would or could do with it, but he stuffed it into his pocket.

And then sort of forgot about it when other matters displaced it from his consciousness. Until now. Now he found himself wondering what it would be like to be under the sexual control of a woman like that, a woman with enough authority to make him do whatever she wanted. He got another erection thinking about the possibilities. Well, it'll never happen, he concluded and went into the kitchen to fetch himself a beer and some corn chips.

Sofia had no intention of throwing the card away, not just yet, anyway. In fact, over the next week, she made a point of leaving it in plain sight several times, knowing Howard would see it, because she wanted to see what he'd do about it when he did. Howard certainly did notice the card, but he neither threw it away himself or commented on it, which was something else that Sofia found very interesting.

Sofia was an attractive, beautifully proportioned woman, but her sense of self was reflected in a conservative taste in attire and deportment. It wasn't that Sofia was without passion--she had plenty--but rather that she believed that the display of passion was better left to the privacy of their own bedroom. She'd graduated college with a bachelor's degree in psychology, and her goal, which she had achieved, was to fall in love with and marry a good, honest man, and stay home and be a good housewife.

They were both in their mid twenties and had been married for five years.

Howard was a mechanical engineer who had a well paying job at a large corporation. He understood machinery and mathematics. Females, on the other hand, were baffling, especially to engineers, and were frequently the subject of conversation at departmental lunch breaks. "You know," one of his colleagues said during lunch one day, "If it wasn't for the fact that women had pussies, there'd be a bounty on them." This observation was met with gales of laughter and high fives all around. "Well, I'm of the mind that the 'Rawhide' approach is best," observed one of the older men.

"The 'rawhide' approach? asked Howard. "What's that?"

"Sorry," said the old man, "It was before your time. 'Rawhide' was on TV years ago. It was about some cowboys and their adventures on the cattle drives. It had a theme song about life on the trail herding cattle, and the song had a line in it that's just my take on how to deal with women: Don't try to understand 'em. Just rope, throw and brand 'em." More raucous laughter followed.

Howard didn't exactly agree with all of this, but he went along for the ride. He did admit to himself that he didn't understand Sofia at times. For example, he could see the sense of getting an engineering degree. You could make good money with that. On the other hand, what good did a degree in psychology do for anybody? All it was good for was to get a job at Starbucks serving coffee. And Sofia said she wanted to find employment somewhere after they got married. She said she wanted to contribute 'her share' to the relationship, which suggested that he wasn't able to provide. He patiently explained to her that he made more than enough money for the both of them, so why shouldn't she stay home? It took some doing, but he convinced her of the logic of this, and after a while, she agreed that he'd been right. She was sensible sometimes, especially when she'd see things his way. And, of course, he was proud of himself for being able to have a stay-at-home wife when so many others had to work to make ends meet. And not to mention that she was usually up for sex as soon as he got home.

If either of them were asked, they'd claim that they had a happy relationship that included a generally satisfying, monogamous sex life. Howard appreciated what he had in Sofia but could take more from her if she were willing to give it. She would make herself available to her husband whenever he wished, and she was good about both giving and receiving oral. Howard was disappointed with her reluctance to try anal, though. "When you have anal sex, then I'll have anal sex," she'd calmly tell him on the occasions when he'd bring up the subject, so he had stopped mentioning it, because never in a million years would he even consider being the sex partner of a man.

For that matter, Sofia would never consider taking some other partner, and Howard would never go out and solicit one either, but he saw his chance meeting with this dominatrix as an opportunity that was sort of dropped into his lap. He just didn't know what he should do about it. What he did know was that he could never share his submissive fantasies with his wife. Sofia just wouldn't understand, he was sure of that.

Actually, Sofia understood a lot more than Howard realized. She just didn't think it was necessary or wise to volunteer all of it. Especially with Howard. He was the husband, the man, the one who was supposed to be the head of their relationship. Better for their relationship for her to gently suggest things when necessary rather than try to boss him around. This also was a part of her conservative upbringing. It was why she'd made that statement about the anal sex whenever Howard had asked about it. Sofia had done her research. She understood it had the potential to be painful as hell if it wasn't done gently and gradually, and she knew Howard's tendency to rush into things at times. She figured if Howard would consent to have his own ass violated first, he'd learn what not to do. It wasn't her place to explain to him that it didn't necessarily need to be another man's penis doing the penetration. He'd figure it out eventually, and then it would be "his idea," and he'd have another reason to be proud of himself.

And, so, after a week had gone by with Howard pointedly avoiding any mention of that business card, Sofia decided she'd need to formulate a plan to deal with this obvious fixation Howard was having about being submissive to this dominant woman. It had the potential to wreck their marriage, and Sofia was having none of that!

In her mind, a story floated into her consciousness. It was something she'd heard her father talk about once, about an event that took place when he was a young boy. He'd gotten hold of a pack of cigarettes, and his own father had caught him smoking one. "Well, son," his dad had said, "If you want to smoke, you ought to do it right." So his father made him smoke the entire pack right there in one sitting, and, of course, he got nauseously sick and threw up. He'd said he never had the desire to smoke another cigarette, ever again.

I need to do some research, she thought, and then said to herself, "Well, the card does have a phone number on it..."

For his part, Howard had certainly noticed that card sitting around and had kept his mouth shut about it. Don't draw any attention to it, he thought, and maybe she'll forget about it and it'll just go away. And after about a week, it did. When nothing was said about it, and another week had passed, and then another, Howard figured it was all done and gone, and he was safe to be alone with his fantasy once again.

It wasn't that he didn't love Sofia. He did, very much. But there were just some things she couldn't understand and that he'd need to keep to himself. That was what being a man was all about. Anyway, his birthday was coming up in a couple more weeks, and their anniversary the week after that. She's probably thinking about those, he decided. Yeah, that's what's on her mind, he said to himself. I'm sure of it.

The day before Howard's birthday, Sofia told him she'd arranged a special surprise gift for him that involved something he'd been wanting to do. When he pressed her for details, she smiled coyly and said he'd have to wait until then to find out, seeing as it was a surprise. She did mention that he'd need to do everything he was told if he wanted the surprise.

The next day, his birthday, was a Saturday. She surprised him with bedside coffee and sweet pastries and presented him with a card and some small presents. He was almost beside himself with anticipation of his surprise gift, but Sofia made no mention of it all that morning. They both had showers, hers was first, and he was thinking that they would be going out somewhere, and that would have something to do with it. He got out of the shower and dried himself off. Walking out of the bathroom, still naked, he was surprised to see his wife standing in the living room fully dressed and waiting for him.

She clapped her hands together and said, "Are you ready for your surprise?"

"Can I have it now?" asked Howard.

"Well, very soon," answered Sofia. She pulled a dining chair out into the middle of the room. "You have to be prepared first, so stand behind this chair, face the chair and lean over it."

Howard was a bit confused by this request, but he did as he was told. Sofia produced a brown paper bag while he was getting into position and pulled out some lengths of rope. She proceeded to tie his ankles to the back legs of the chair. "Now bend over forward so I can tie your wrists to the front chair legs up near the seat,"and she did just as she said.

Howard felt mildly ridiculous in such a bizarre position but figured he could play along with whatever game this was, seeing how it was his birthday present. "I'll bet this is how they prepare students for a paddling in those English boarding schools," he observed out loud.

"Oh, yes, indeed," answered Sofia with a smile in her voice, "How prescient of you to notice that. Just a few more things, and then we're all ready. Next, we're going to have you wear this blindfold," she said as she positioned it over his eyes.

"Can't see a thing now," said Howard.

"Good," said Sofia, "That's the way she requires it."

"Uh, excuse me? Who requires it?" Howard asked, now with just a bit of a nervous edge to his voice.

"Well, your lady friend with the Bettie Page tattoo, of course. That's your special birthday present. She's coming here to have her way with you. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Howard nearly choked. "No, honey, no! That was just... that was just..."

Sofia bent down and pulled the blindfold away from Howard's face and looked him square in the eye.

"Howard, you're not trying to tell me you haven't been fantasizing about this woman, are you? Be honest now, Howard."

"Well..."

"So, your wish is about to come true," said Sofia, effectively ending the conversation. She let go of the blindfold and it came to rest onto Howard's face with a sudden snap.

"Ow!"

Sofia knew that the pain of the blindfold's elastic strap would soon be the least of Howard's ordeals.

"Now, before I go..." she began, and Howard interrupted at once.

"Before you go!?"

Sofia sighed, "As - I - was - saying. Before I go there are several things that need mentioning. First, I won't be here. Once you're secured, I will leave and will not return for several hours at least until my lunch date with my girlfriends is over and you've experienced your birthday gift in full. Second, I'm putting this ball gag in your mouth. I'm not going to fasten it in the back just in case you get a sudden wave of nausea and need to spit it out. And here's a towel on the seat of the chair for you to drool onto. Now, I strongly suggest that you keep that gag in your mouth, because unless there's some emergency that requires you to release it, there will be (how can I say this?) displeasure. Got that? OK, one last thing. I need to read the contract to you." Sofia unfolded a paper and began to recite:

"Terms of Service:

"For valuable consideration in the amount of $1,500 in the form of fifteen new one hundred dollar bills, the dominatrix agrees to take said client Howard as her temporary submissive slave.

"Howard will submit to each and every ministration that the dominatrix provides.

"Howard and his heirs agree to hold the dominatrix harmless in the event of any injury.

"By the signatures that follow, both parties acknowledge these terms."

Sofia folded up the paper. "There. That seems clear, doesn't it? Now, Howard, since you're 'all tied up' as it were, I took the liberty of signing the contract in your name. I'm putting the agreement in this envelope along with the $1,500 in cash."

Sofia used one hand to spread the cheeks of Howard's ass and placed the envelope between them. When she released her hand, the envelope rested snugly in between. He was sure he looked totally ridiculous.

Howard was at a total loss for words. He wasn't completely certain that all of this was really happening. It must be a dream, he thought. Well, he reasoned, if it's not a dream, I can easily topple this chair over and work my way out of these ropes.

"Alright, dear, I'm leaving," said Sofia cheerfully. "Have fun with your birthday present. Oh, I almost forgot!" And Sofia went into another room and returned with two eight foot two-by-fours which were notched in the center. She set them onto the floor and made a cross out of them. Pushing them against the chair, she fastened them onto its legs with woodworking clamps.

It was impossible now for Howard to topple the chair.

"Have fun! Cheerio!" were Sofia's last words, and in a bit, Howard heard the front door open and close.

"Mmfff" was all he could say.

And then there was silence.

Which was followed by more silence.

And then, still more silence.

Howard had no idea how long he waited, alone there in all that silence. He might have even fallen asleep a little except for the extreme discomfort from the position in which he was tied.

He began to wonder if anybody was ever planning to come for him.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, Howard heard the front door being opened and someone walking into the house. He could hear the click of either high heels or boots on the hardwood floor. It was a heavy sort of sound, and it was different than the sound his wife made when she walked on that floor. He knew who it had to be. Howard could picture in his mind that strange woman's cat-like gait, and he knew that right now she owned this room and everything in it, especially him.

The dominatrix had arrived!

She took slow, purposeful strides through the room, and Howard could sense that she was standing nearby. He flinched when she snatched the envelope from between his ass cheeks, and he heard her opening it and counting the cash. He heard the closing of some kind of pocketbook or purse and figured she was putting it all away for safekeeping.

Then he heard the sound of hands rummaging through another bag, followed by a little pause of quietness. He felt hands as they fastened the straps of the ball gag behind his head.

Presently, he felt some sort of rope-like thing being traced across his buttocks, and it came to him that this must be the riding crop from that tattoo.

12