Hard Candy Coating

Story Info
Romance and passion gets to the girl.
696 words
4.39
21.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perks
perks
16 Followers

He amazed me, to put it simply. He was all charm, laughter and intensity in a sexy man package. When I look back and think about it, my hard candy shell never stood a chance. He made me hungry for passion, romance and all things woman. He snuck in past my tough edge and found my creamy center, so to speak.

I'd seen him forever, just about as long as I'd known everyone else. We exchanged the mandatory hugs, but nothing more. I was aware of him on the outskirts, a regular guy, witty, kind. Then, in an instant our lives touched. I needed an ear, so I grabbed the closest familiar face I could find. Damn, how lucky am I that it was he.

The switch from proverbial shoulder to cry on to lover seemed fluid. It was just a natural occurrence. A mutual need. He sparked my interest, dancing around me, weaving laughter, heat and need. I thought it would be a momentary slaking of lust. It became so much more.

Have you ever opened a bit of yourself to someone, and had that vulnerable spot caressed, reveled in? Damn, he was so good at reading me. I loved the way he looked at me. What I saw on his face when his eyes caressed my body. The lust in his eyes when his hand stroked his cock while he looked at me. The way he told me to spread my legs, so he could rub his fingertips over my panties, and slide the silky material between my wet lips.

He loves my pussy covered in my panties, the flimsy, and pink, silky ones. I love watching him stroke his cock while he touches me, as he causes my panties to get wetter. The way his hand glides in long strokes as he stares at my panty covered pussy. Mmmmm, I can feel him.

His fingers searching at the wet edges of my panties, pushing them to the side, sliding along my lips as he continues to stroke his cock. He knows I love watching him masturbate. His fingers are slipping between my lips. I need to touch him. I strain forward my hand searching for his cock to stroke it for him, it causes my pussy to contract and squeeze his fingers. He twists them, toying with me, making me wetter.

I feel his cock in my hand. He's so thick I can barely wrap my fingers around him. I think of the way he fucks me and start grinding my pussy onto his fingers. I firmly stroke him, matching the thrusts of his fingers. I'm watching all of this, taking it in.

I want his cum in my hand. I think of how he makes me feel. Not a particular way, but that he makes me feel at all. I arch my back, moaning. I start stroking him and rubbing his cockhead against my clit in small tiny wet circles. Damn, he makes me hot. I slap the head of his cock against my clit, shocking my body with his cock. My hand is stroking him harder, pulling at him faster. I am so close.

He turns his fingers inside me, hooking them back. I know he knows the spot. It's like he created my body for his pleasure. He knows I'm going to cum as he puts pressure against the front wall of my pussy. He can feel my involuntary contractions, can hear my panting gasps. I feel his cock swell that extra bit, the way it does right before he cums. With his fingers deep inside me I start to cum, rocking myself on his fingers. He looks down and sees my panties pushed to the side, his fingers in my wet cumming cunt and his cock against my clit. It's enough to set him off; he clenches his ass muscles and spurts against my clit.

I am soaked in our cum. His cock is in me now, my panties in his hand, my heart.... well, my heart cradled in his care. We rock for hours. He's shattered my hard candy coating, and I hope he does it again tomorrow.

perks
perks
16 Followers