Hard Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OOOMPH! I hit the tiles, hard! What the fuck?! I must have been tripped! Luckily I didn't land on my dick! Before I can do anything I feel two bodies all over me, pinning me, strapping me quickly - I hear Velcro and feel rough material on my wrists, and then my ankles. I'm on the ground, on my back. In just about the same position as Stephanie was on the table.

Oh man. I'm slightly nervous. I hope this is not going to be anything nasty. I pull my arms up, my legs; yup, definitely tied down. 'Relax.' A sweet voice whispers in my ear again as a hand grabs the base of my cock and pulls off my condom. 'You won't need this.' It sounds like the blonde.

Something swallows my cock whole; I think it's a mouth. Yes, a mouth - I feel the suction and the teeth and the tongue as it moves back up. Damn I wish I could see it! This blind fold is a horrible idea! Oh well, life could be worse at this moment in time! I assume it's Stephanie at my top half, kissing my neck and playing with my chest and nipples, and occasionally thrusting her tongue in my mouth. So it must be the blonde's gorgeous pink lips leaving their mark all the way down my meat.

'Ohhhh, fuck,' I let out. She's hungry! I feel Stephanie pull away from me, spin around and climb on top of my chest, facing down. I picture that her dick must be right in front of my face and I imagine what she wants next. I'm happy to oblige. I open my mouth slightly and flicker my tongue in the air. It meets hard flesh. I lift my head and grab softly with my teeth, pull it down towards me.

I put as much dick as I can into my mouth; roll my tongue around and around. I moan with my mouth full of meat as the blonde works my own cock with absolute skill: nothing repeated, everything random, and stimulating every surface when it's least expected. I feel hands working me as well - mouth, hands, tongue, teeth; a ball being sucked here and there. I'm going to cum so fast and so hard! She's probably practiced quite often on her brunette friend here. Now THAT would be something to see!

Up at my face, Stephanie pulls her cock out of my mouth and I feel a wet pussy take its place. She pushes it down and I happily eat away. Her large balls are draped with their weight on my nose and eyes. I feel the large muscle slide against my forehead as she moves back and forth, fucking my tongue and lips.

The blonde stands up - I hear her heels tap on the floor. I hear them walk over me, position on either side of my body. I feel something soft and smooth and hot slowly envelop my cock - devour me whole. Her weight presses all the way down as I slide inside her. I feel her ass sit on the tops of my thighs. Her black skirt brushes my legs and stomach. Holy fuck this is amazing!

I lick the pussy above me harder and faster. I can feel from her pulsating quim that she's getting very close (and her cries of 'oh fuck, oh fuck!' are giving it away as well!) I wonder if her dick will cum at the same time as her pussy? Are they connected?

The blonde rides me bareback - I don't give a fuck about diseases at this point: this is incredible. She slides just the end of my dick in and out for several thrusts, then agonisingly sits all the way down, sucking with her tightness all the way back up. I didn't even know women could create that sort of suction down there!

Meanwhile, at my face: 'I'm cumming! FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!' Stephanie rides my face hard, tight - I'm having trouble getting oxygen. I feel her spasms. I taste her juices. I hold my tongue on her hard clit as it bucks around. I wonder if she's shooting a load out of the end of her monster into my hair, or across the room.

She falls off to the side. I gulp some quick mouthfuls of air!

'Take off the blind fold,' the blonde tells brunette. I feel fingers pulling it away and there above me I see that pretty face smiling down on me - the dark hair hanging a little messier and wetter than it was in the club. 'Hello,' she says in that incredibly cute, cheeky demeanour of a recently satisfied woman.

'Hi,' I manage to utter as the blonde slams down onto my cock again. I look towards her and see her sexy legs bent at the knees as she squats down on me. She still has her heels on, just to make it ten times hotter!

Her skirt is blocking the view of my pole spreading her lips. Stephanie sees where I'm looking and crawls over to the blonde. She grabs her by the head and kisses her deeply, then looks back at me. Her hand reaches down and rips the skirt off the bouncing babe, flings it across the room.

Another penis! The blonde's large cock bounds up and down with each stroke. It's definitely larger than Stephanie's, and rock hard. It hits me above my belly button each time she lands. It's thick and heavy; it feels like being hit with a salami! Stephanie grabs it and tugs it while the blonde continues to pump. She looks at me with intense eyes. Her mouth open wide.

'Aaagh. Yes! Yes! Your cock is amazing!' she groans. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I hold on. I want her to finish first. I do my best to thrust upwards while being pinned to the floor. I look down and see my dick disappearing behind the bobbing ball sack. I gaze up and see her amazing tits travel up and down and side to side.

'Oh yes, fuck me!' She stops bouncing and just leans back, her hands on my thighs. I drive: hard, fast. Stephanie jerks and sucks and strokes her friend.

The blonde: 'Oh god, oh god, oh god!' Stephanie lets go and moves back. I keep fucking. Fingernails dig into my legs. I'm about to cum too.

A jet of white spurts towards me. It just misses my face. Another - a thick, white wad - covers on side of my chest. I feel her pussy contracting around me. I can't hold back. Fuck it, I'm going to cum inside! I thrust deep and hard. I let go. Her beast continues spitting on me. My semen spills out of her with each of my shuddering strokes, pours over the base of my dick and my balls and my stomach.

I look over and see Stephanie just sitting back enjoying the scenery, stroking her fat cock and rubbing her balls into her pussy. I'm still shooting, filling the beauty. It's so good I might pass out!

The blonde falls forwards onto me, presses her thick throbbing sausage against me, against all of her juice. It's warm and wet and dripping down my sides, my neck, my legs.

Wow.

END

12