Hard Days Work

Story Info
Leanne makes the Computer tech work hard.
2.5k words
4.41
45.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for a small company has its advantages. I’m a computer technician with a small real estate firm. There are less than one hundred people in the offices, and I keep the machines running very well. I don’t like to brag but I am very good at my job. It was tough at first, but once I got things running my way then everything became a lot easier.

I spend the first half of my day working on my daily tasks and any problems that occur. The rest of the day I spend helping around the office. I’m not certified for real estate work, but it has become an interest and I’m learning a lot. I don’t mind helping some of the secretaries and escrow agents with their extra work. The owner recognizes how much I contribute and has made sure that my paychecks reflect that. The office is pretty close knit and most of us get along with each other. It’s not one of those politically correct places. There are frequent bawdy jokes and sex filled e-mail passed around the office.

Leanne is whom I work with the most. She’s in her early forties and a mother of two. Leanne isn’t shy around the guys, and she gives as well as she gets. The joke around the office that involves her includes her husband and their apparently good sex life. If Leanne comes in happy and talkative, then you know she had a great night of sex. If she comes in quiet and grumpy, then she didn’t score the night before. Her husband has to travel for work occasionally. It’s usually over night, but she becomes a real bear when he’s gone for more than one night.

I new that Leanne’s husband was going to be out of town for a couple of nights, and I began to kid her about it.

“Ready for some cold showers?” I asked while I helped her copy a few documents in the copy room.

“Ha ha, very funny.” She replied with her face scrunched up. “I’m not looking forward to Jim being gone and you know it.”

“Hey, it’s not my fault that you have such a sex drive. I don’t even know how your husband keeps up with you.” I offered. “Hell, I’m only thirty-three and I couldn’t keep up at the pace you’ve set. My dick would be sore from so much fucking.”

Leanne laughed and patted me on the shoulder. “There’s more than one way to skin a cat.” She said.

“Yeah, that’s true. You should get yourself a toy, that way you can still get going when your alone.” I offered, trying to come up with something snappy.

“That may work for some things, but not others.” She explained. Now what the hell did that mean?

“I guess I could get some handsome young stud to help me out on those lonely nights. Jim wouldn’t mind it.” She said with a wicked smirk on her face.

“Wow Leanne, I didn’t know you looked at me that way.” I replied

“I said stud dear, stud.”

“Ouch, that was harsh.” I said

“Oh poor baby. Don’t worry hon., nothing personal, but I don’t think that you could keep up with me.” She said sweetly.

Now this was getting pretty personal. I’m not the next male centerfold, but I do know my way around the bedroom and the female anatomy. I wasn’t going to be discounted, even if only in jest.

“Well now, you don’t know that. I bet you I could be better than any stud you’d ever find.” I countered. Hell, a guy has got to stick up for himself.

“Maybe, but that’s not to say that you would want to play the same way that I like to.” She said. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. “If you were serious, I might consider it. Like I said Jim won’t mind. I’ve just never gone that route because I like to be at least friends with someone I’m having sex with.”

Okay, this had somehow gotten serious. Leanne looked like she was being serious. She is older than me, but still damn sexy.

“I’m not a kid you know? I have been around and done quite a bit. And before you say it, some of the stuff is not the kind of things you would talk about around the office.” I said, looking at her straight in the eyes. “So, if you ever decide that you need a…companion, just let me know.”

I finished gathering the papers and headed out of the copy room. Leanne met me at her desk a few minutes later. She sat her stack of papers down, and tapped me on the shoulder.

“Are you serious?” she asked. Her face was anxious yet steeled.

“Yeah, totally.” I replied.

“Okay, but if I do give you a call, it’s all under my terms. We do what I want and how I want it.” She said.

“I can deal with that, as long as I enjoy it.”

“You would enjoy it. That I can guarantee.” She said, a wicked grin creeping across her face.

We didn’t speak about it for the rest of the day, even though it was on my mind. I had always thought Leanne attractive, but now I couldn’t get my mind off of her. What she had said kept my mind racing. I’m all up for some kink, but Leanne had not really given any clue as to what she was in to. Needless to say, I was still thinking about her when I went to sleep that night.

The next day started just like all of the rest. I followed my morning routine, then checked on who needed help. Leanne caught me first.

“I need to get a package prepared to go out this evening. Can you help me put it together? If we end up staying late then dinners on me.” She asked.

I agreed and set about getting the package ready, which consisted of some brochures and marketing documents. We were the only two left in the office by the time it was ready. I made a quick trip to the men’s room while Leanne put the package into the FedEx box.

I was ready to go when I returned, but Leanne was nowhere to be found. I checked and her purse was still under her desk. She must have gone into the ladies room. I sat down and checked my e-mail while I waited for her to come back. When she did, I noticed that she locked the door.

“You ready to go?” I asked while switching off the computer.

“No, not yet.” She said as she came over to her desk.

She stopped in front of me with her hands on her hips. “You made an offer yesterday and I’m going to take you up on it.” She said.

“Here?” I asked

“Yeah, it adds a certain thrill.”

Well okay. I could definitely deal with this. I moved to stand up, but Leanne’s foot caught me square in the chest, keeping me sitting.

“Nope, stay down.” She said.

Leanne pulled her foot down and moved closer. She bent down and began to undo my belt, then finally my zipper. She didn’t ask me to move, she just pulled, jerking my pants and underwear down to my ankles. She was right. Doing this in the office was exciting. My cock stood nice and hard as she grabbed it. She ran her hand up and down my cock, making me gasp with the feeling.

I was about to cum when she pulled away. She pushed the lever on the chair, dropping the back into a reclining position. I almost fell out of the chair but she grabbed my shirt. Without saying a word, she moved behind the chair. Leanne lifted her skirt, and I could see that she had removed her panties. She was wearing a pair of crotch less pantyhose and her pussy was totally shaven clean. The surprise was the silver hoop that dangled from her clit.

Leanne didn’t give me much time to admire her slit. She placed a leg on either side of my face and lowered her pussy down. I could smell her as she came close, and her pussy was hot and excited. I strained my neck upward as she came down, my lips pressing against hers in a sticky kiss. I didn’t waste any time, and drove my tongue into her cunt. She was unbelievably wet. My mouth was instantly flooded with her taste and my tongue thickly coated in her cream.

“Fuck yeah. Suck my pussy.” She growled as she dropped her weight harder against my mouth. I was swallowed by the smell and taste of her, and desperately suckled her creamy pussy. I twisted my tongue inside of her as she rubbed her cunt viscously against my mouth. My hands dug into her ass as her hips began to pump. I found myself lost as she gripped began to shake. I could feel her grip the arms of the chair for support as her pussy became even wetter. I was dimly aware of her low moan as it built to a fever pitch. Her moaning and thrusts reached a fever pitch and a flood erupted from her cunt. My breath was cut off as she slammed her hips up and down, flooding my mouth with her sticky juice.

I gasped for air when Leanne’s orgasm subsided and she pulled off of my face. I was drenched in sweat and pussy cream, and lay panting and trying to catch my breath. I was barely aware that Leanne was moving around and didn’t stir until I felt her hand, wet and slick with something stroke my shaft. It felt wonderful and my hips jerked upward, my slippery cock gliding in her hand.

“I’m not done yet. It’s time for a fuck.” Leanne said in a breathy voice.

That was not going to be a problem. I couldn’t wait to get my cock into that wet pussy. I sat up and got the shock of my life. Leanne had been busy. She had stripped off her skirt, and replaced it with a black leather harness. The harness held a thick red cock shaped dildo. Leanne smiled and stroked it while I stared in shock.

“I know it’s not what you thought I meant, but we are going to fuck.” She said evilly “Now turn your ass around.”

I’ve had girls use dildoes on me before, but never in a harness before. I wasn’t too sure about it. Leanne could tell, and wasn’t having any of it. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to my feet. She twisted her slippery hand on my cock and turned my around, pulling my back up onto the chair. Before I could mount a protest, I felt a splash of oil run down between my ass cheeks and then a probing finger thrust into my ass. I grunted from the invasion, but tried to relax as she thrust in and out, slowly adding another finger.

“You ready for my cock baby?” Leanne cooed as she pulled her fingers from my ass, causing me to shiver. She pressed herself close to me and her cock lay full between my ass cheeks. Leanne moved back and forth, sliding her hardness up and down. The sensations were amazing, and a moan escaped my mouth.

I didn’t want her moving to end, but she slowly pulled her hips back. I felt the tip of her cock press against my oiled hole, and then felt her begin to slowly push forward. I grunted as the small tip made way for the thicker shaft, and gripped the chair arms as she buried the full load into my stretching ass.

“Oh yeah. I’m going to fuck that ass so good.” Leanne whispered.

I almost yelped as she pulled away, sliding the bulk of her cock out. I was taking in air as she reversed and slid the dildo back in, her thigh resting hot and heavy against my ass. Leanne began to move again, keeping her strokes slow and long. It felt beyond belief. It amazed me that her strokes soon became too little, and I began to push backward to meet her thrusts.

“Oh, so you want more? How do you want it baby?” Leanne said as she kept her pace.

“Faster.” Was all I could manage to say.

“What do you want me to do faster?” she asked, teasing me.

“Fuck me faster.”

“I’m still not sure what you want. Tell me what you want.” She said sternly.

I growled the words out. “I want you to fuck my ass with your cock. Fuck me faster.” I almost shouted.

“That’s better baby. All you have to do is ask.” Leanne said with a chuckle as she began to pick up the pace. I shook my head from side to side as she began to really drive into my ass. Sweat was pouring down my face and blinding me as the invading cock repeatedly filled my ass. My hips were on fire as Leanne’s nails dug into my skin. She pulled my hard with each stroke, crashing me into her piston-like hips. Every muscle in my body felt as if it were on fire. I grunted and snorted like a bull as she continued the pace. I felt a warm sensation running down my spine and into my legs. It built in intensity until I felt that I was actually on fire. I was moaning incoherently and was driving myself back, furiously driving the dildo hard into my ass.

I was almost screaming when I felt Leanne’s hand reach underneath me and grasp my cock. I lost all control as she held my cock firmly in her hand, stroking with the same tempo as her cock pounding my ass. My body felt one jolt, and then another as my orgasm rushed quickly through me. I growled so hard that my throat hurt as my cock spewed forth a thick spurt of sperm. Leanne’s thrust slowed but became harder as she fucked me with each stroke of her hand. I finally slumped forward, shaking as I felt my ass throb and squeeze around her cock. I beat my hands on the chair when she pulled free, leaving my as feeling empty and hot.

I finally recovered after a few minutes, and gladly drank a cup of water that Leanne had fetched. I now understood how she could fuck so much. Her husbands’ ass was pulling split duty with his cock.

“My offer for dinner still stands.” Leanne said to me as I struggled to put my pants back on. “If you still want, we can go back to my place and you can prove to me that you can give as good as you get.”

I had recovered my breath and smiled at her. I grabbed her and kissed her hard. There was no way that I was going to let her out of buying me dinner. Of course dessert would be something to remember.