Hard Earned Reward Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress and pet meet friends in Vegas, to play.
1.9k words
4.23
22.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter II, Vegas, Baby!

The flight was quick, and checking in had been a breeze, thanks to the concierge at the front desk. All she had to do was mention the reserved company suite, and it was "Yes, Ms. Thomas, right this way Ms. Thomas." Cat had to smile as the tension melted away just being in Sin City. Staying in one of the most luxurious suites, and having her favorite pet along for the ride didn't hurt either. There was a bouquet of flowers and a note waiting for them when they finally made it to the room.

"Can't wait, call me, we'll donate some money at the tables when you get in. Love, Toni." said Cat, reading the card.

"Should I be jealous?" asked Sean.

"Pets don't get jealous, remember." She said, slapping his ass.

Sean made a grab for her as she moved to open the suitcases. Cat turned, stroking his face, then tipped her fingers ever so slightly, digging her index fingernail under his chin and lifting up, just enough to get his attention.

"You're in my territory now, Babe," a predatory smile gracing her lips, eyes darkening to steel. "Undress, unpack the cases, and bring me your things." Her clipped tone told Sean all he needed to know.

Sean let his clothes slip to the floor, then scooped them up to fold and put away. Working quickly, the cases were unpacked with efficiency and he was soon back before Cat, kneeling at her feet, black leather collar in mouth; gloves, lube and plug in hand.

"Ah, now that's better, but you were slow." said Cat, even though she knew he had moved quickly. Sean didn't say a word, he knew better. Cat took the collar from Sean's mouth, and fastened it around his neck, snug enough he would always be aware its presence. Sitting down on a convenient chair, Cat beckoned Sean over her lap.

He always felt like he was going to squash her when she did this, so it was up to him to keep himself taut and bear his own weight.

She took the gloves, toy and lube from him, pushing his head down. Sleek leather now encasing her fingers, Cat smiled. The the first crack of her hand rang out. Sean squirmed, as the stinging warmth spread. Her expert hand worked his ass, lifting each cheek in turn, not an ounce of flesh left untouched. There was a lovely bright pink color splashed with a few red hand prints when Cat finally finished. Tears glowed in Sean's eyes, and his cock was unbearably hard.

"Are you ready now, pet?" said Cat, sliding a glove off to rake her nails over his reddened ass. Sean barely stifled a groan, and tried not to move his hips or worse, rub his aching cock against her thigh.

Cat squirted lube on the fingers of her gloved hand, and thrust them against Sean's anus, rubbing, working two fingers in. Sliding her nails across his back, and up into his thick hair, grabbing a handful, hard. Sean groaned, and couldn't stop his hips from arching back to the fingers fucking his ass. Abruptly, she pulled her fingers free of his hot flesh. Sean whimpered and gasped at the same time, as Cat pushed the plug home, deep in his ass, seating it securely.

Now, all she had to do tonight was push a button on the small remote already in her purse, and Sean's ass would be discreetly abuzz anytime she desired, his cock springing to life, deliciously engorged.

"Now you're truly mine, for the entire weekend, remember?" Cat lazily stroked red skin with her nails as she spoke. "No guilt, no constraints or assumptions. Let yourself enjoy it all, you have my permission, Sean."

"Now, get my phone, it's playtime." Cat purred, patting his hot skin. Sean moved to obey, bringing the phone in his mouth, then kneeling as a footstool before her chair. Cat propped her feet up on the warm piece of personal furniture, dialed Toni, and chatted for a few minutes; they made plans to meet downstairs at their favorite bar. Nudging Sean's red ass with a spiked heel as the phone clicked shut, she ignored the illicit noise that followed.

"Get dressed, my pet, and leave the collar on." Cat's eyes narrowed, watching him crawl off to do her bidding.

Sean's face was flushed. He had expected this, but not as quick and demanding. Wearing the plug was one thing, it was hidden from view, but the collar would proclaim his submission. Strangely, he felt calm washing over his senses at that thought.

"Holy shit, I'm in for it tonight." Sean whispered to himself.

Cat touched up her lipstick, fluffed her long red hair back into place, then moved to stand by the door. "C'mon sweet stuff, Toni will be waiting."

Sean walked over, finishing up the buttons of his shirt. "Uh, does she...did you tell...what does she know about us?"

"Don't sweat it, pet." Cat smiled, "Toni is a dear friend, we have no secrets." Grabbing the card key, she left him to mull that over as they walked to the elevator doors.

The ride down was quiet, except for 'bong' of the floor level announcements.

Cat leaned in close, softly kissing Sean's lips, one hand moving to slip a finger through the small ring on the front of his collar, giving a tug as the doors slid open. A cacophony of sound slid over them; a humming buzz of people in excited conversation, the clink of ice in glasses, the ever present melody of slots beckoning, and people crying out, urging a player on, or in jubilation of a win.

"Now we're talking" Cat grinned.

Sean drank the visible feast in. Vegas was nothing, if not colorful. Cat led them around the scantily clad cocktail waitresses ferrying drinks and hopeful gamblers clutching chips, to the cozy little enclosed bar, off to the side of the main floor. There, ensconced in a high backed booth, was Toni, green eyes flashing in recognition of her friend. Toni was beautiful in her silky blue halter dress, that perfectly framed her tanned breasts, her hair swept up with long tendrils escaping, artfully done, as always. Nothing about Toni was by mistake. Seated with her at the booth was Jess, her new playmate. They both rose to greet Cat and Sean's arrival.

The two women embraced, sharing a lingering soft kiss, as Sean and Jess stood off to the side, waiting patiently. Cat whispered in Toni's ear "You've outdone yourself with Jess, she's fucking adorable!"

Introductions were made as the foursome settled in and ordered drinks. After getting each other up to speed, Cat and Toni drew Sean and Jess into the conversation. Soon everyone was comfortable, talking, laughing, and joking.

After another round of drinks, Toni couldn't resist any longer "Let's hit the tables."

At a $5 blackjack table, Toni and Sean proceeded to settle in for a few hot hands, while Cat and Jess wandered over to play craps. Toni took the opportunity to casually grill Sean about his feelings for Cat. It didn't take long to find out he was a properly devoted pet. The topic moved on to Jess.

"So what do you think of Jess?" Toni asked impishly.

Sean took a few seconds to form a careful answer, "She's very attractive, and seems a lot of fun to hang out with."

He risked a glance over in Jess's direction, who was oblivious of their attention, since she was busy flirting with Cat, and using every ounce of her charms, by the looks of it. Ample charms they were, from the Betty Paige inspired haircut of her long dark brown hair, dark brown -- almost black eyes, pert nose, lush inviting lips, down her cute curvy body in the strapless light turquoise dress, to her petite little toes, peeking out from silver low heeled sandals. Her only jewelry a thick chain with a toggle clasp and a small charm simply engraved with the name, Toni.

"She is a delicious little bit, isn't she?" laughed Toni.

Sean felt himself almost blushing at the intent of her words.

"What the hell is wrong with me this weekend?" he wondered to himself, just as the first jolt of the toy buzzing in his ass registered with his brain. Squirming, Sean's eyes widened and then darkened in response to the sensations.

Cat smiled, "There you go, baby, get nice and distracted for me."

She could almost hear the 'shit!' from across the room as he lost the hand to the dealer. After a little bit more backdoor buzzing, she relented, for the time being.

Soon, the foursome was meeting up to cash in their winnings, or in some cases, count what they had left after the donations were made. Cat and Toni exchanged glances, "It's bath time," announced Cat, "My room has a huge tub..."

Jess looked at Toni, "Sure Kitty Cat, just give us a few, we'll be right there."

Before the elevator doors closed, Cat gave Toni a wink. Sean could feel the excitement building. "What are we..." Cat silenced his lips with a finger, lightly dragging down his chin and neck, stopping to grab a few hairs on his chest, teasingly, then with more force. "Back up," directed Cat, aiming Sean up against the wall of the elevator. With a deep breath, Sean obeyed. She kicked his feet wide apart, forcing his back against the wall, his hips jutting forward slightly. Turning her back to him, Cat pressed her ass back, against the throbbing crotch of his slacks, and began rubbing back and forth, as she flicked the remote with a thumb, and the toy sprang to life deep in his ass. The floor 'bonged' and the doors opened to admit two couples. Cat smiled hello, as Sean kept his eyes glued up on the floor numbers. Cat pressed back harder, leaning all of her weight on his hips and his engorging cock. The elevator's other occupants had no clue, and got off at the next floor.

They arrived at the correct level, and Cat hooked a finger through the little loop on Sean's collar, leading him to the room. Walking in, she tossed her purse on the couch, keeping the remote in one hand. "Go run the bath, pet." "And fix me a drink, I think a scotch is in order." Cat arched an eyebrow in Sean's direction, watching him reluctantly move away from her. "Poor pet, all hot and bothered" she mused, listening to the sounds of water running, and the cupboards in the bathroom being opened and closed. "Oh, just wait until they get here" laughed Cat. She went to the small case in the closet and unpacked a few of her favorite things.

While the huge tub filled, and the bubbles grew to frothy fluff, Sean went to the bar in the living room and fixed Cat a neat scotch. Eyes averted, he brought the drink to her. "What is this?" asked Cat.

"Your drink, Mistress" he said quietly.

"Not the drink, you are still wearing your clothes. I shouldn't have to tell you that" She said distastefully.

"My apologies, Mistress," he began as he moved to undress quickly. Cat grabbed a riding crop, and flicked the tip at each new emerging piece of skin. Sean jumped but managed to bite back the "Owwch" that threatened with each lick. She noticed the jumping and flinching, but also noticed his cock stayed hard the whole time, and smiled, pleased. As soon as he was down to bare skin, there was a knock at the door. "Go answer it, pet" directed Cat. She walked over to light a few candles around the room.

Sean returned, blushing, with Toni and Jess following behind. He knew they were watching his naked body move through the room. An electric thrill stole up his spine at the thought.

-to be continued-