Hard Justice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry to disappoint you," I said to him sarcastically grabbing his shirt and yanking him out onto the ground.

He brought himself up onto his knees, hands still cuffed behind his back.

I searched him and found 5 little sheets of Climax in his back pocket. "Who's giving you these?" I asked him while holding one up in front of his face.

"Fuck you! I ain't no snitch!" He says to me.

"Okay well how about I make you swallow 2 of these pills and lock you back in the trunk again? I'm curious to see what's gonna happen." I say to him.

"You wouldn't!" He says with a doubtful look on his face.

I opened up one sheet and dumped the 2 pills into my hand. Then I started to pry open his mouth with my other one.

"Ughhay! Ughhay! Ughhay!" He goes with my fingers in his mouth holding it open.

I take them out and ask "What was that?"

"I said okay man you crazy bastard cop! Damn!" He says.

"Who gives you these to sell?" I ask him again while holding out the pills in my hand.

"Chocolate Deluxe, but you can't tell her I told you!" He says.

Chocolate Deluxe is one of Bay City's common villains. A very attractive woman who lives to run major criminal operations with an iron fist. I've destroyed many of her operations in Bay City many times. I even put most of her family members and associates behind bars but when it came to her, evidence always somehow got lost and witnesses always "disappeared" so she always got off free and went quiet for awhile before getting heard of again with some new scheme. It seems like now she's the one responsible for the distribution of Climax in Bay City.

"When does the next shipment come in and where?" I ask him.

"You gotta promise me you won't tell her I told you please! She'll literally kill me!" He says more worried.

I grab him by the collar and pull him closer to my face. "She won't know as long as you tell me everything I wanna know, got it? Don't make me ask you again!" I say to him in a very serious tone of voice.

"The third floor of the parking garage on Main street tomorrow at 1AM, it usually comes in a red or white van." He says.

"Great! One step closer to shutting this Climax drug down and maybe even putting Chocolate Deluxe away for good." I thought to myself.

"Ugh, my head! What the fuck happened?" Said a sleepy voice.

I looked over at the man I had knocked out who was now sitting on the ground in a upright position rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm a cop, your under arrest you know," I say to him.

12