Hard Justice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got a connect? Or do you make the stuff yourself?" I yelled while staggering to my feet and holding the dildo baton in a defensive stance while the mutant kept walking toward me moving it's feet slow and it's tits wildly around in the air.

Chocolate Deluxe ignored the question while continuously looking back and forth at the mutant and me wanting to see what the mutant is doing and what I'm doing at all times. Her body leaning back against the steps and her legs wide open led my imagination to believe why her arm was still inside her robe and the crotch was moving up and down faster and faster.

"I've got the evidence and the witness! That duffle bag you gave to the drug dealer this morning was full of packets of Climax, we confirmed it! And you know sooner or later the maid's gonna testify against you for having this mutated thing down here because this has somehow GOT to be illegal! Last chance, call it off!" I yelled at Chocolate Deluxe still sitting on the stairs watching the mutant walk towards me with it's breasts snapping in the air like attacking snakes. Her hand still in her robe masturbating furiously.

"NO! Your...GONNA Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!" she shrieked as her toes curled and her eyes rolled to the back of her head while her fingers constantly moved in and out of her pussy. Her vaginal juices could be seen dripping down the step her ass was sitting on.

Suddenly the mutant stopped walking and put it's nose up and sniffed as if it smelled a masturbating villain's cum in the air.

I took the distraction as an opportunity to leap forward and slide under it's mini skirt shoving the big dildo halfway up it's pussy splitting it's lips wide open with no lube!

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" It roared almost vibrating the floor.

I'm guessing the length of it's vagina was the same as a regular woman's vagina, 3-4 inches. But it was a virgin up until now and now had half a foot of purple hard dildo dick in it's pussy!"

"That's what you get for tryin' to kill me with living killer titties!" I yelled at it while still holding the dildo in place halfway up it's tight green pussy.

"But, but, nobody has ever defeated the big dog! You were...supposed to die." Chocolate Deluxe said whimpering as her pistol got taken away and was being handcuffed by police officers and the SWAT team.

Suddenly bright white light started coming out from the mutant's green pussy where the dildo was stuck up. Then more bright white light, then more! Suddenly the mutant froze in place while more bright light started coming out of it's asshole! Then it's eyeballs and mouth! It got to the point where the mutant got too bright to look at and a small humming sound started to be heard. now I'm pretty sure me and you have seen enough movies to know what might happen next here.

"Everybody out!!" I yelled before running out from under the frozen beaming mutant. I grabbed my gun from off the floor and skipped up the stairs two, three steps at a time. I could hear the humming getting louder and see the white light getting brighter.

All of the cops scrambled to make it out of the mansion dragging the handcuffed Chocolate Deluxe with them.

"Did you find the person in the garage?!" I yelled out while running behind the other cops.

"Yeah, the maid's out here! We got her detective!" said one of the SWAT team officers being the last person to run out the front door before me.

I had just made it out when the basement exploded and fire swept through the main level of the mansion igniting much of the furniture in the living room on fire.

I looked around outside and saw a bunch of squad cars with Chocolate Deluxe being taken away in one.

"Fuck you Dick Hardy! You always ruin everything! That's why when I..." she was screaming through the window as her voice trailed off.

Just then the maid who was still in her white heels and black and white blouse walked up to me from waiting by my car and said "I'll testify if you need me to, I know things that make that woman horrible!"

A grin slowly formed on my face. "Where do you wanna start?" I asked.

12