Hard Night, Harder Day

Story Info
Catching step mom playing with her self.
1.3k words
4.17
89.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
br549sx
br549sx
6 Followers

I had just gotten up to go to the bathroom. I was about to bust a bladder and had a great boner to boot.

As I approached the bathroom I heard some muffled noises and gently peeked through the door that was slightly ajar.

I need to clarify that I worked midnight's at a foundry that was close to where I lived. I slept during the day and was up by the time my brother and sister came home from school. This day was no different with the exception that I had to pee in the middle of the day.

As I peeked through the slightly open door I saw my step mother was on the john and was apparently playing with herself. I play with myself so I wasn't about to interrupt her.

As I stepped away from the door I heard her call my name.

I came back to the door and asked her what she needed.

"Come in here a minute." She said.

I entered the bathroom and stood there very awkwardly.

"What did you see just now?" she asked.

"I just saw you wiping yourself" I lied.

She looked at the front of my briefs and said "That thing says you are lying. How come it's so large and hard?" she asked.

"I just woke up with it" I said. And that was the truth.

"Well come a little bit closer so I can see what my wiping myself did for you."

I stepped closer and she gently reached out and took my dick in her hands. She pulled my shorts down and was looking at it like it was a prize strawberry or something.

She began to slowly stroke it and I began to go into shock.

I liked the feel of her warm hand.

Slowly she began to move towards it and suddenly she had the head of my dick in her mouth.

She began to suck it ever so slowly.

"I've been needing one of these for two days and couldn't imagine where I could find one. Then by miracle of all miracles one gets dropped in my lap. Or should I say, In my mouth?"

As she sucked I was getting close to cumming. Ever so close.

"You probably had better stop" I said.

"Why?, are you afraid we'll get caught?"

"No" I said "I'm about to cum"

And with that she shoved my cock down her throat and began to suck it in earnest. That was all it took, I began to shoot my cum down her throat, because that's where the head of my dick was. In her throat. She was moaning and groaning.

"M-m-m-m-m-m" she cooed. "That's the best cum I've had in a while"

For the moment I was shot. My wad was shot and my energy was gone. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub to get my breath back. She just looked at my dick and licked her lips.

"Is that all you got?" she asked kind of pitiful like.

"No, If I get a chance to catch my breath I can probably go again. " I said.

She slid off of the stool and down between my legs and began to stroke my dick slowly. She picked the head up and began to suck it very gently. True to form he began to spring back to life. Slowly at first but then as he got harder

it began to stand by itself. She began to suck on my dick hard and was getting a little rough with it. I liked that. She could get as rough as she wanted to with it.

She bent down on all fours and pointed to her cunt.

"Put that thing in there where it belongs" she said. "Put it in as deep as it will go and fuck me. Fuck me as hard as you know how. You do know how to fuck don't you?"

Well I was no professional but I was about to give her as much of that dick as I could. I started to put it in her slowly. Foolish me, I thought I might hurt her. Just about the time I got the head in her she slammed her ass back on me and engulfed my whole dick in her cunt. I almost came right there. I had had a few sexual encounters but I had never had a woman impale herself like that on me. Like she wanted it and really needed it.

I pulled back and grabbed her by the hips and slammed my dick back into her as hard as I could.

"That's it. That's it. Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck me so hard that I can't stand up. Fuck me till I cum. Fuck me, FUCK ME-e-e-e-e"

Damn, lady I was doing the best I could. I began to slam her as hard as I could. I mustered up all the strength I could and crammed it to her. I found plenty of strength to fuck her with.

I heard her begin to whimper and I thought I had hurt her. I began to slow and almost withdrew my dick from her cunt. "Don't you dare. You fuck that pussy as hard as you can and until I tell you to stop."

She began to shudder. I didn't know it then but she was having an orgasm. She shook like I had poured ice water on her .Then she fell forward and just lay on the floor. I pulled my dick out of her and rocked back on my heels. I thought she was probably spent for the day so I got up and sat on the stool.

"That is probably the best fuck I have had in weeks. Maybe in months. I needed that. I have been horny for several days and couldn't think of where I could get a dick to satisfy me and it was here in the house all the time. You are good" she told me. "I hope we can do this some more"

I was just about to get up and wash my dick off and go back to bed when she reached out and took my dick in her hand and began to stroke it slowly.

"Would you like to try something else before you go back to bed?" she asked

"I'm game" was all I could say.

She reached in the medicine cabinet and took out a small jar of Vaseline, opened the lid and took a small dollop out and wrapped her hand around my dick and lubed it well. She took that lubed hand and lubricated her ass. I hadn't seen where she lubed but I didn't really care either.

She turned around and raised one leg up on the toilet stool lid and showed me her ass hole. I got the idea but didn't know for sure. I approached her slowly and let the head of my dick approach her asshole. She slowly began to push back towards me. Slowly engulfing my dick into her ass. I had never had this experience before and was just about to blow my wad watching it disappear into her ass. I couldn't stand it any more so I just crammed it in her as deep as I could go.

She screamed. Loudly. And then she began to fuck my dick. Over and over it disappeared into her bowels. I only lasted maybe thirty for forty strokes and then I blew my wad deep inside her ass.

I almost fell back to the side of the tub. Out of breath and sweating like a stuck hog.

She turned around slowly. Dropped her dress down over her body and gently reached down and kissed me on the lips.

"Now if you don't say anything to anybody we can do this more often. Like maybe tomorrow. Would you like that?" she said.

I could only nod and wonder what I was supposed to say.

Inside I was screaming "Hell, you know I want to fuck you again tomorrow" but on the outside all I could do was nod.

"Remember, Don't say anything to anybody and be here tomorrow. OK?"

And with that she kissed me again and pranced out the door. Things were about to take a different twist in this house hold.

br549sx
br549sx
6 Followers