Hard Script Ch. 2

Story Info
Older man and younger woman try another porn scenario.
1.3k words
3.47
16.5k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another time, the story went this way.

She had gone to a pornographic movie with some friends, and wanted to try out some of the things she had seen for herself. Her boyfriend was nice but not comfortable with kinky or expressive sex, so she sought him out. He was an older man with whom she had had a one night stand some years before.

She was wearing a turtle neck top and jeans which showed off her breasts, buttocks and pubis. He sat in an easy chair sipping a glass of wine, in a comfortable sweater and slacks, admiring her as she moved around the room.

She moved a straight chair from the table and sat it in the center of the room about six feet from him.

"So what this girl in the movie does is to sit on the chair with her legs wide open and masturbate. You can see everything. When she's just about to come, this guy comes over and sticks his cock in her mouth," she says. "I want to try that."

He nods. She takes off the turtle neck and jeans, and then her bra and panties. She walks around for a few minutes. He can see her breasts, her buttocks, her crotch, her close-cropped dark hair, her somewhat swollen lips. She looks at him from time to time as she moves. He feels his penis beginning to come erect.

She approaches the chair and sits down, facing him. She opens her legs wide and puts the middle finger of her right hand into her vagina. She begins to fondle her left breast with her left hand, and to rub her clitoris with three fingers of her right hand. She smiles.

He sees her nipples become erect. Her mouth opens slightly, and her eyes become unfocused as she masturbates. She kneads both of her breasts with her left hand, and begins to breath heavily and to moan.

He puts down his glass of wine and stands up. He unzips his fly and takes out his erect penis. She looks at him and opens her lips a bit more. He walks over to where she is sitting and stands on her left side. His penis is just at the level of her mouth. She continues to masturbate with her right hand, and takes his penis in her left hand. She turns her head to the left, still masturbating, and he steps slightly toward her, so that his penis enters her mouth. She begins massaging it with her tongue. He moves it slightly back and forth with a rocking motion of his hips. She can feel his erection swelling and tightening, but he does not ejaculate. She feels her vagina becoming wet and gasps in an orgasm, almost losing his penis from her mouth as a result. He withdraws and steps back slightly. She looks at him, continuing to masturbate her clitoris.

"Put it in again," she says.

He steps forward slightly and feels her lips open around his erect penis and her tongue moving over it. Again he moves in and out slightly, and again she climaxes, this time with a shudder that makes her lose the penis completely. He steps backward, puts his penis back and zips his fly. She sits breathing heavily in the chair.

"How was it?", he asks.

"I like the feeling of freedom," she says, stretching her arms above her head so that her breasts rise. "It feels like there aren't any limits."

"It's beautiful to look at," he said. She smiled and got up from the chair.

"So another thing they did in this movie was to tie this girl to a chair like this. She was leaning over the back of the chair, with her head toward the seat, and they tied her ankles and wrists to the legs of the chair, so her legs were apart, her ass and cunt were sticking up in the air, and she couldn't move. Then this guy fucked her, and she couldn't really move very well. I brought some hockey tape."

She went over to her purse and got out two rolls of white hockey tape. He got up and took them from her. She leaned over the back of the chair, her dark hair flopping. He knelt down and taped first her right ankle and then her left ankle to the chair legs, forcing her legs slightly apart. Then he moved to the front of the chair and taped her right and left wrists to the tops of the right and left front chair legs.

"You better let me out of this if I ask you to," she said. "But for now let's see what it does. What are you going to do?"

He smiled at her, put down the remaining tape, and walked around to the rear of the chair, where her anus, buttocks, and vagina were exposed above her naked legs. He knelt down and put his mouth over her vagina, seeking her clitoris with his tongue. She gasped when he found it. It seemed to him that it was still erect from her masturbation, but as he caressed it, it became noticeably larger.

"You know," she said, gasping slightly, "when you can't move very well, it makes you..." She broke off and had an orgasm, sobbing and gasping. He continued to massage her clitoris with his tongue, unzipping his fly at the same time. His penis was moderately erect. She had another orgasm.

He stood up and walked around to the front of the chair, where she was facing.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?", she asked.

"Not yet, I'm afraid," he replied, sitting on the edge of the seat of the chair, so that his penis was directly below her mouth. She had some trouble getting it in her mouth, but he helped by moving his hips slightly forward. It was difficult to suck him in this position, but she worked at it as best she could. He watched her head and mouth working up and down on his penis and became more erect. She could feel his penis enlarging in her mouth as she moved up and down on it in the limited range she could manage.

"Also beautiful to look at," he said. He slid backward on the seat of the chair, pulling his penis away from her. She stuck out her tongue to try to continue to lick it. He shook his head, stood up, and moved to the back of the chair, where her vagina was exposed between her parted legs. He took a condom out of his pocket and put it on. As she was positioned, her vagina was exactly at the level of his penis. He penetrated her slowly. She began to moan and cry softly. He could see his penis entering her vagina, with her buttocks and anus just above. His penis erected even further, and he began to thrust vigorously in and out of her. She climaxed very soon. He still had not ejaculated.

"Come in my mouth," she said.

He withdrew from her vagina, removed the condom, and sat once again on the front of the chair. She saw his erect penis come close and opened her mouth for him to enter. This time she worked purposefully and was rewarded with his ejaculation after a minute or so. She swallowed most of the semen, but some dripped down her chin.

He took a knife from his pocket and cut the tape around her wrists and ankles. She stood up and stretched, semen still glistening on her chin. She walked over and sat down in the easy chair, her legs apart showing her crotch. She sipped some of the wine. He put his penis back into his pants and zipped his fly.

"They did some other things I want to try another time," she said. She stood up and pulled on her panties and jeans, and put on her turtleneck, without the bra, which she put into her purse, as he watched her. He carefully put the chair back at the table.