Hard Times

Story Info
Sister-in-Law moves in and causes her own hard times.
3.8k words
4.13
235.8k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers

Times are tough. Gary knew that was the case for most people these days. Those that are fortunate enough to be in a stable situation should be going the extra mile to help friends and family that are having a hard time financially. He tried to keep reminding himself of this after his wife Sandy told him that her younger sister Ashley was going to be moving in with them after losing her job a couple of months ago and struggling to keep her head above water.

"I promise it will only be for a few months at the longest. She really needs the help and I would be sure to show my gratitude in very creative ways. Besides wouldn't it be nice to have another sexy lady around the house to keep your mind occupied?" Sandy questioned as she curled up next to him on the couch. She ran her hand seductively up and down his leg and gently kissed his neck and swiftly moved up to nibble on his earlobe.

Gary's mind was racing. It wasn't that he didn't like Ashley; on the contrary she was a nice person. She was smart, funny, and very flirty and at only 20 years old she seemed to have a pretty good head on her shoulders. Sandy also was not kidding about Ashley being beautiful. He remembered how Ashley used to parade around in almost nothing when he was dating Sandy and the sisters lived together in their apartment. Ashley would often push the boundaries of flirting with him often right in front of her sister, probably because she knew the closeness her and her sister shared and that she would not mind some harmless teasing. But, Gary just could not get past the idea of having someone else live with them in their house for an extended period of time. Sandy broke Gary's concentration as her hand drifted slowly up from Gary's leg and started rubbing his cock through his boxers.

"Oh my big strong man is lost in his thoughts, huh?" She purred as she stroked his now hardening dick. "What can we do sweetie, we can't leave her out on the streets can we? I don't want to upset you too much honey, how can I make I better for you?" She cooed softly stroking a little faster. She traced her tongue down his neck slowly pulled up his tee shirt and began licking his hardened nipples.

"I will really owe you for this honey and I will be sure to pay you back every night." She eased his dick out of his boxers, lowered her head down and started to lick the head of his cock. Slowly, she traced her tongue around the head in circles while still pumping his shaft. She then licked from the bottom of his balls to the top of the head.

"Ok, she can stay with us!" Escaped his lips before he knew what he was saying and she totally engulfed his dick in one fell swoop.

3 Weeks Later

Ashley had moved in 2 weeks ago. She had accumulated a surprisingly large amount of stuff for one person and the move consisted of putting personal items in her room (formerly Gary's guest room) and storing furniture and other large items in their basement. However Gary had to admit the move and the past two weeks had been easier than he anticipated. Ashley was a joy to have around the house. Her bubbly upbeat personality kept the mood light and the times fun. It was obvious that she was trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. Often when Gary and Sandy were watching television in the family room Ashley would go to her room and read a book or find other excuses to give them alone time. She often cleaned up and made dinner while they were at work. Gary also had to admit that he liked the attention and flirting Ashley had been bestowing on him. Just like old times she would find ways to make personal contact, maintain eye contact and laugh at his stupid jokes. But, the one thing that caught Gary's attention the most was how her clothing around the house seemed to get more and more sparse as time passed. When she first moved in she would be found at night in full pajamas, but as the weeks progressed she could now be found often wearing nothing more than a silky shirt and panties.

Gary couldn't help but admire Ashley's appearance. She was tall at 5"10' and had long wavy auburn colored hair that cascaded past her long neck and to the middle of her back. She had a slim but athletic body with good muscle tone. Her breasts were firm and perfect sizing at approximately 36C. When she walked away it was hard not to admire her firm ass. She had delicate facial features and stunningly bright blue eyes. In truth, the eyes were the only features the two sisters shared. This is not to say that his wife was not beautiful. Sandy was shorter than Ashley at 5"7' and had shorter brown hair. His wife reminded him a little of Demi Moore before the actresses' boob job since Sandy had nice 34B breasts. He often found it hard not to be distracted by these beautiful ladies being around the house.

Concentration was definitely not a problem one Saturday morning as he sat at the kitchen table eating breakfast. Ashley was carrying a bowl of cereal and some juice to the table when she stumbled and spilled it all on the floor.

"Damn! I am such a klutz in the morning" she exclaimed and grabbed a towel and started cleaning up the mess.

Gary got up and grabbed some towels as well and then stopped dead in his tracks by what he saw. As Ashley bent over to clean the juice and milk off of the floor her pale blue night shirt had rode up and was exposing her finely toned ass to Gary. She was only wearing a black thong and as she was bent over Gary was able to admire every detail of her beautiful ass swinging in motion as she worked the towel. Gary also could see her thong covered mound as it swayed in beat to her cleaning. Then suddenly she turned and was now facing him. At this angle Gary had a perfect view down her night shirt. She was not wearing a bra and he saw down her cleavage and the sides of her tits and was mesmerized by their swaying as she wiped the floor. He could see a hint of her areolas as they swayed.

"I can't believe what an idiot I am. You are lucky that Sandy didn't get the klutz gene from our mother. I on the other hand got it in spades. Do you have more towels?" Ashley asked and looked up at Gary.

While he was distracted he had forgotten that he had brought more towels for her and was holding them at his waist. Unfortunately the display he had just seen had caused his cock to enlarge and his erection was very noticeable in his loose boxers. He watched as Ashley's eyes moved from the towels to his tented boxers and down her shirt before a small knowing smile creased her seductive lips.

"Thanks Gary, you know I hate being all wet like this and not being able to do anything about it," she said with a smile and took the towels from his hands. She then moved her gaze back to his tented boxers and continued to wipe up the floor. Things around the house seemed to change from that day on.

The Workout

Things were getting interesting around the house since his sister-in-law Ashley had moved in with him and his wife. Sandy had been keeping good to her word in satisfying Gary most nights in bed since her sister moved it. However, it had done little to stem Gary's every growing fascination with her sister. For her part Ashley was not doing much to help the situation. She continued to walk around in skimpy clothing, making physical contact and flirting with Gary. Sandy also noticed that just like when they were younger, Sandy didn't seem to mind Ashley's flirtation or skimpy clothing. Sandy would even joke sometimes with her to stop trying to give Gary blue balls. It all seemed like one big fun joke, but one Saturday afternoon things got more serious. Sandy had to fly to San Francisco for work one weekend leaving Gary and Ashley alone in the house.

"Hey Gary, I am going to the exercise room to workout, do you feel like working out as well? If you think you can keep up with me that is?" Ashley asked teasingly.

Gary thought about it for a second, he really did need to work off a few pounds and agreed "I am going to do a quick change and I will meet you in there." He went up stairs threw on some thin exercise shorts and a white tank top and headed over to the exercise room. He started to stretch and when Ashley entered the room and he thought his heart would stop beating.

Ashley was a vision as she sauntered into the room. She was wearing a two piece white spandex exercise outfit that left little to the imagination. The top was a thin sports bra that perfectly cupped her lovely breasts. The sports bra pushed her breasts together accentuating her cleavage and due to the bra's design they seemed to threaten to burst free at any moment. Her shorts were even better. The spandex shorts were also white and had a had a high leg cut covering only half of her wonderful ass and clinging to her form as tight as another layer of skin. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail displaying her long lickable neck and highlighting her delicate porcelain like features. She gave Gary a quick smile as he inadvertently stared at her "You ready to rock?"

"Uh...sure, what ...would you like to do first?" He stumbled trying to regain his composure.

"Well, I think I will warm up on the elliptical and then do some work on the weights." Ashley offered and glided over to the elliptical machine.

"Ok, I will do some time on the treadmill and then move to the weights as well." He walked over to the treadmill, climbed on and placed the setting on Warm Up.

The way the room was set up the Elliptical machine was set in the front right hand side of the room, the treadmill and rowing machine behind it and the free weights running the length of the left side of the room. He had a TV and stereo in the room to provide entertainment during exercise.

"Mind if I put on some music?" Ashley asked fingering the stereo remote.

"No, go right ahead just no Barry Manilow...okay?" Gary jested.

Ashley giggled and put on some upbeat dance music. Shortly into the workout Gary realized he was in trouble. From his perspective he had a perfect view of Ashley's ass as she bounced up and down on the elliptical. He watched entranced for a good 10 minutes lost in the squeezing, pushing and bouncing of Ashley's wonderful ass as she exercised and swayed to the music. To add effect as she sweated white shorts became semi-translucent. So much so he could see much of the white thong that she was wearing underneath the shorts. Gary's blood pressure pumped almost in time to the bass of the music and he increased the speed of the treadmill to a jog to try and distract him from his wonderful view.

Gary had never tried jogging with an erection before but he was getting some good practice now, without much success. He decided he better try and look away from Ashley for a while to help his condition so he looked straight ahead. This did not offer much assistance however as a mirror on the wall offered a frontal view of Ashley on the machine. He nearly fell off of the treadmill when he saw how transparent her top had become and how her large sweaty tits bounced gracefully up and down and she worked on the elliptical .Again he was lost in the view seeing her large dark brown areola's shimmering beneath the wet top. Her nipples protruding slightly and they bounced and swayed in the reflection. His erection was now full mast and flagrantly sticking straight out and protruding his loose gym shorts. He could feel the material starting to scrape the head of his penis irritating the skin as he ran. He decided he may have had enough of a good thing as his dick was starting to hurt and he tore his eyes away from Ashley's body.

As he look up he noticed the Ashley was looking in the mirror too. For a second he thought he was caught and he flushed with embarrassment until he noticed that she was not looking at his face in the reflection. He followed her gaze and found that she was looking at his erection bouncing up and down as he ran. The look on her face was one pure lust. She eyed his cock as a person dying of thirst would eye a glass of water...needy, wanting and eager. This discovering did nothing to waken his erection and he instantly found himself harder than he could ever remember being. His dick pulsed and swelled as the knowledge that his sister-in-law was staring wantonly at his erect cock. He had to stop this and get off the treadmill as the pain of his erection, the exercise and the irritation was getting too much to handle.

"I...I think I am going to start cooling down now." He announced and slowed the treadmill back to warm up. He watched as Ashley's trance seemed to be broken as well.

"Ok, I think I am getting a little too hot over here as well. Once we cool down lets' move onto the weights. "Ashley stated breathlessly as she again quickly glanced down at Gary's shorts.

After 5 minutes of cool down they stopped their machines, toweled off and moved over to the free weights. Gary was trying to get refocused on his work out. He was thinking some work on the weights would be good for him right now. It seemed no matter how horny you may be, once you start lifting that is really the only thing you can focus on. He moved over to the bench press and started setting up bar with weights.

"I am going to start with the bench press." He announced as he lay down on the bench and lined himself up under the weights.

"Oh great, I have been wanting to try the bench press with free weights. I have only ever tried the machines at the gym and I hear the free weights are much better. Not sure I can be much help but let me spot you and once your sets are done you can spot me as well ok?" She explained and flashed her killer smile at him and moved up into position to help spot him as he lifted the weight.

"O..." was all that could escape Gary's lips as he looked up Ashley and tried to respond. Gary was laying down flat on the bench under the weights and Ashley was standing directly above him straddling his head with her legs open and positioned on each side of the bench. When Gary looked up he had a perfect up close and personal view of Ashley's crotch. The wet semi transparent spandex was clinging lewdly to Ashley's mound perfectly displaying her lips for his review. The spandex and thong had even creeped up some giving a camel toe effect. In addition with the wet material he could clearly make out some of the finer details of her pussy, so much so he could tell she was shaved.

"What was that Gary?" Ashley asked, jarring Gary back into real time.

"I just said OK." He was somehow able to mutter and he continued to stare at her luscious mound.

"Great, on three then...1, 2, 3," she announced and they lifted the weight in unison and Gary started his reps.

He was at about 7 in when he started to struggle. He had set up the bar with 250 lbs of weight. He was no body builder and this was a good amount of weight for him to work out with. If he was honest he would admit to trying to show off some for Ashley. In addition to the weight, Gary was having a hard time focusing on just lifting with the glorious display in front of him.

"Come one Gary, give me some more!" Ashley started to chant. "Push it hard," she continued.

Combined with the view he was receiving and now her impassioned cries, Gary's semi hard shaft quickly sprung to full attention and once again tented his shorts. Lying on the bench he had no where to turn or hide his condition.

"Oh 8, that's it Gary give me more!" She continued.

"9 push it harder big boy, do ...," she stopped mid sentence as Gary brought the weight down to his chest. He was really struggling at this point and now he could only imagine that she had stopped because she had seen his large erection obscenely tenting his gym shorts. His mind raced and his embarrassment flared as he looked up and saw her staring open mouthed at his crotch. He then started to push with all of his might to raise the weight from his chest but was finding he could not. He strained and strained but the weight was not rising.

"Ash...need...help!" He could barely mutter straining under the weight. Ashley did not respond, still lost in her view.

"ASH!?!" Gary called feeling his strength starting to rapidly leave him.

Ashley seemed to snap out of her trance. "Oh God, sorry!" She grabbed the bar and started to pull up but was not making much progress. They struggled like this for a few seconds, pulling and yanking on the weights.

"To the side!" Gary strained and started to push his right arm higher while lowering his left arm. Ashley moved quickly to assist him. As they lifted the bar up and flipped it over to the side landing on the ground with a loud bang. During this process Ashley lost her balance. She fell towards Gary on the bench and landed with her crotch was resting squarely on Gary's face. His surprised mouth was open and now surrounded her mound. He could taste her sweat and juices through the material and feel her warmth on his mouth. He could also feel hand grabbing at his crotch trying to find something to get her balance with. Her hand quickly grabbed and released his cock as she steadied herself. They spent seconds in this position but it felt like hours. Gary unable to help himself gave her mound a subtle lick through the material. He thought he heard a little moan before she adjusted her position and stood up.

"Thanks, guess I bit off a little more than I could chew on that one." He joked wondering if she would catch his joke.

"Yeah, guess so. Sorry for the belly flop while trying to help you. You have to be careful when you ask for help from chronic klutz." She laughed and gave him another smile that made him weak in the knees.

"Well, you can come to my rescue anytime." He twisted his back and grimaced a little. "I guess we should call it a day. I think I may have pulled a muscle." He mentioned, thinking he may have tweaked his back but there was definitely another muscle that he needed to go to the bathroom and massage as soon as possible.

"Not so fast, you owe me a spot. I really want to try the free weights out. Even with your somewhat frightening display." She joked.

"OK, but hopefully you can have better form than me." He went over and adjusted the weights on the bar to 60lbs and lifted it back to resting position on the bench. While Ashley was getting comfortable he turned around and pushed his now semi hard cock down to rest next to his right leg. He pinned it there with the elastic from the leg of his briefs. He figured his briefs should hold it down in case he gets another erection. The last thing he wanted to do right not was to be standing over his sister-in-law was a huge tent in his shorts.

"Ok ready." Ashley mentioned as she reached up and grabbed the bar.

Gary moved into position above her and they started the reps. Gary stood over Ashley and once again admired the view. Her tight almost see-through top was not doing much to hide her glorious breasts as they strained to raise the weight up and down. He had a much closer look now at her areolas. Through the material he could make out that her areolas were really huge, this was something that Gary found strangely alluring. The spandex was so tight he could also see the tiny bumps around her nipples. Her nipples seemed to be hard and protruding against the material.

After a few reps Gary became aware that he was feeling a breeze on his dick. Looking down he could see his shorts had flared open some and as Ashley pushed and breathed out the air was hitting his dick. He also figured out that Ashley could probably see right up his shorts and view his cock with the angle she was at. Due to all of this stimulus it took until about rep 8 for him to be fully erect again. But because of his adjustment a few minutes ago his briefs were pushing his hard on directly down his leg and pointing directly at Ashley's face. He felt her warm breath on him and he knew he was only about 6 inches away from being incased by her full succulent lips. For two more sets he continued to leer at her body, enjoy knowing that she was willingly staring at his cock and lavishing in the sensation of her breath on him.

Dorado
Dorado
50 Followers
12