Hard Times with Mom Ch. 04

Story Info
Mother and son play with each other, but mom feels guilty.
4.6k words
4.56
394.5k
189

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paced around the sweltering room in nothing but a pair of shorts waiting for mom to get back from job hunting. Once again, she was the only thing on my mind all day and I couldn't wait to masturbate with her tonight. It was all I could do to resist jacking off at that moment to the fresh memories of our recent sexual adventures.

I thought about my mother spreading her legs for me the other night and letting me watch her pussy right up close as she fingered herself. And also the achingly erotic image of her humping the arm of the chair last night. I wanted to come so badly, but I had to wait. I had to save my cum for mom. I checked out the window right as the bus pulled up and I saw her getting off.

She came in looking tired and wilted from the heat. As soon as the door was closed behind her she kicked off her shoes with a groan of relief, and quickly began undressing.

"It seems like it's getting hotter every day!" She worked her way toward the bed as she shed her jacket, skirt, pantyhose, and blouse. By the time she was down to just her bra and panties she had reached the bed and collapsed onto it. "Ahh, that's better."

"How'd it go?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

"Nothing very promising," she mumbled drowsily. "I still have a good feeling about that place from the other day though." I looked at mom lying there face-down with almost nothing on. Her skin glowed with a light sheen of sweat, and I could see the faint tan lines across her back from her bikini top. Mom had a few more curves than she used to, but she still looked good in a two-piece.

"You'll find something." I scooted down and took one of her tired feet in my hands and began to massage.

"Oh, sweetie, that feels like heaven," she moaned. "I better find that something soon. I can't wait to get out of this dump and back to civilization."

"I don't know," I said. "I'm getting to like this place. We're making a lot of nice memories here." I switched to her other foot (which elicited another series of moans from mom).

"I'd say those memories are far more naughty than they are nice," she countered with a chuckle. "But, honey, I want to make absolutely sure we're clear on what's going on between us." I finished rubbing her other foot and let my fingers lightly drift across her smooth calves and up to the soft creases behind her knees. "Mmm, that's nice. Don't stop."

"Mom, you really have to quit worrying about it so much. I love what we're doing together, and I'm pretty sure you do, too."

"I do, sweetie. I'm embarrassed to admit that I may be enjoying it too much." She parted her legs just a bit allowing me to run my fingertips up the inside of her thigh, then down the back of her leg. "I think I've had more orgasms in the past week with you than I had in the past year with your useless father. But I have to make sure you don't forget that this is a special circumstance." I could see a few curls of her pubic hair peeking out either side of the crotch of her panties, and had to resist slipping my fingers under there while mom was trying to talk to me about something she felt was important.

"When I'm lost in the moment everything feels so exciting and right, like it's the way things should have always been between us. Then later, when I get my senses back, I can't help thinking that no matter how much we love each other, it's still incredibly wrong. A mother is supposed to protect her child, not use him to satisfy her sordid sexual desires. I can't help but feel more than a little guilty about it all."

"There's nothing to feel guilty about," I reassured her as I ran my hands over her satiny panties and up to her back. "It's not like you're forcing me to do something I don't want to do." When I reached the strap of mom's bra, I casually unhooked, hoping she wouldn't object. "I can't think of a time when I've been more happy."

"I want you to be happy, sweetie, more than anything," she said and shrugged the straps off her shoulders, then pulled her bra out from under her with a relieved sigh. "That's why we have to be clear with each other so there are no hurt feelings later."

"The only thing that would hurt my feelings would be if we stopped playing together," I said, hoping I sounded as sincere as I felt. "Plus, I have a few sordid sexual desires of my own that I still need to satisfy."

"Now you're just being fresh," mom complained.

"How about we not over-think it, okay? Let's do what feels good right now."

"I don't know. Maybe you're right. But this has to only be for right now," she said and rolled to her side so she could look at me. She modestly held an arm across her chest, but I could still see the edge of one of her broad nipples showing. I forced myself to look in her eyes and not stare at her chest. "Once I get back on my feet, and get us out of this place, we have to go back to normal. Things are all upside-down right now, so we're not quite ourselves, but at some point we need to be able to return to a regular life like a normal mother and son. Understand?"

"You're sure that's what you want?"

"That's what I want," she said, then narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "And I can tell what you want." I quickly looked up from her boobs and felt my cheeks blush.

"I can't help it. I love looking at you so much," I said as I reached into my shorts.

"Oh, sweetie, it's too early yet. Let's wait and play later. After it gets dark, okay?"

"Fine!" I said a little more harshly than I meant to, and lay down with arms crossed to wait for the stupid sun to go down.

"Oh, honey, don't be like that." She tried to tickle me, but I wasn't having it. "My, my, what a spoiled little brat I've raised." She lovingly ran her fingernails across my stomach, and arms, and eventually my leg. I couldn't help but let the sensation melt away my irritation. Her fingers slowly worked their way up inside the leg of my shorts until they just barely brushed against my balls.

"Don't be mad at me. Do you want mommy to rub your penis for you?" she asked softly. "Would that make you feel better?" I didn't respond, acting like I was still upset. Her hand crawled farther up my shorts, her fingers tip-toeing their way across my balls and up my shaft. Once at the top she gently pinched and squeezed the head of my cock, then she touched her fingertip to my pee hole. A tiny drop of pre-cum had oozed out and she rubbed it all around the little slit at the tip of my cock.

"That feels so good," she cooed. "Mommy loves touching her little boy's privates." She took her hand out of my shorts, then pulled them down from the top, hooking the elastic waistband beneath my balls. "Let mommy look at her little boy's big penis." She teased my cock and balls with her fingernails for a few more moments before wrapping her hand around my shaft.

"Do you want mommy to masturbate your hard penis for you?" Her other arm remained crossed over her chest, still obscuring all the best stuff. It was hard to believe she could still be shy about me seeing her body. Although somewhat endearing, it was also the cruelest form of torment.

"Yes," I groaned, and closed my eyes trying to take in every sensation.

"My spoiled son wants his mommy to play with his dirty, sweaty pee-pee? Such a naughty boy. Do you like to touch your own dirty penis like this?" I nodded and began to writhe under her leisurely strokes. Her hand slowly worked up and down on me with experienced tenderness. "Do you have bad thoughts about your mommy when you touch yourself?" I nodded again, more vigorously. "What a filthy little pervert you are. You shouldn't think about your own mother's naked breasts and bare bottom when you play with your hard pee-pee."

"I can't help it." Mom's hand started pumping a little faster.

"Mommy's going to have to teach her bad boy a lesson. You need to get your dirty penis spanked for having nasty thoughts about my nipples and my ass." Her other hand cupped my loosely bouncing balls and held them firm while she continued to jerk me off. It took me a few seconds to realize what that meant. My eyes flew open and I saw mom kneeling next to me, both hands on my cock, and her breast swaying bare and free in the full light of day. Oh, what a glorious sight.

"You like that, don't you? That's right, I see you looking at mommy's big titties. Go ahead and look my little pervert. Look at your mommy's naked tits while she masturbates your dirty cock."

"Mom, let me suck your nipples."

"No! You're such a bad boy," she scolded and squeezed my balls. "Just for that I'm going to spank you harder." She quickened the pace. Her hand flew up and down my sweaty hard-on causing her huge tits to bobble even more. "Yeah, look at mommy's big, naked boobies while I make you come!"

She leaned forward and let one of her nipples dangle down and touch the head of my cock while she stroked me. The feeling of her skin against my penis and the sight of her tremendous tits flopping around right in front of me was too much.

"I'm going to come, mom! I'm going to come on your tits!"

"Go ahead, honey, it's okay. Mommy wants to feel your cum on her nipples. Let it shoot all over mommy's big, soft titties." I arched my hips up, pressing my cock deeper against mom's swaying breasts and let loose. "Oh, yes, just like that, sweetie! Come all over mommy's chest!" After mom had milked last drop out of me, we both fell back and took a minute to catch our breath.

"You want me to get you a towel?" I asked after a bit.

"Mmm, no, this feels nice on my skin." I looked over and once again she was happily playing with the many beads of semen I had sprayed on her breasts, occasionally scooping up little gobs and rubbing them onto her nipples. I sat up and pulled my shorts off the rest of the way.

"My goodness, honey!" Mom was staring wide-eyed at my penis. I looked down and didn't see anything unusual. "I swear your penis is long enough that you could probably lick the tip of it if you wanted."

"Mom!" I protested.

"I'm serious. Have you ever tried?"

"Of course not!" I lied. "Have you tried to lick yourself down there?"

"Believe me, if I could it would have made my life a whole lot more fun!" she laughed. We lay quietly for a while, listening to the street sounds and each other's breathing.

"Are you going to touch yourself?" I asked.

"I don't think so, sweetie. I'm a little sore after the last couple of nights."

"I noticed that your panties are all wet though," I ventured. She reached down to check herself.

"Oh, my, I'm soaked." She lifted her butt and wiggled out of her underwear. She opened her legs and fanned herself with them a few times before tossing them on the floor. "See what you do to me, naughty child." I snuggled closer to mom's side. It was actually too hot to cuddle comfortably, but she let me press my naked body up against hers anyway. My cock, still hard even after mom's hand job, rested against her fleshy hip.

We dozed like that in contented silence as the light slowly shifted from day to dusk. Before it became too dark, I tentatively reached out and rested my hand on my mom's belly. When she didn't protest, I slowly shifted it lower. I could sense her breath quicken slightly, so I knew that she was awake and that she would have stopped me if she didn't want me to keep going.

My hand reached her thick patch of pubic hair. I ran my fingers through it and marveled at the softness. I explored further, sliding my hand down over her pussy. She opened her thighs a little wider making it easier to touch her down there. The hair between her legs was wet with sweat and her own juices. I probed for her slit and started to work my finger into it.

"Careful, sweetheart," she whispered. "Mommy's privates are very sensitive right now." I slowed down and as gently as I could parted her lips and dipped a finger into my mother's most intimate area. I did just as she had the other night, and smeared the wetness from her vagina up her slit to where her clitoris was hiding. Goose bumps rose all over my body in reaction to the incomparable feeling of her silky lips.

"Mmm, honey, you do that's so good. But you shouldn't be touching mommy down there. What if someone found out that I let my little boy touch my pussy? Mmmm..."

"It's our secret, mom." As delicately as I could I made tiny circles around mom's clit. I soon felt her sensitive bud becoming firm and rising under my finger.

"You can't tell anyone, sweetie," she moaned. "You can't tell that you saw your mommy naked. You can't tell that I let you look at my bare breasts and that I spread my legs wide open to show you my wet pussy."

"I won't tell," I promised, then slipped a finger down her lips to the opening of her vagina.

"I don't want anyone to know how I touched your big, hard penis. Or how I rubbed my own son's cock and made him come all over my tits." As she talked her hands roamed over her own body, clutching at her breasts and tugging on her nipples. I teased my finger over her sopping wet hole. She opened her legs even more and pressed herself against my touch.

"What would people say if they knew I let my only son put his fingers inside me?" I took that as my cue and eased my finger into her pussy ever so slowly. "Oh, yes!" she gasped. "They would call me a whore if they knew. They'd say what a dirty slut I was for opening my legs to my little boy and making him masturbate my cunt for me."

I pushed my finger deep insider her, then drew it almost all the way out before sliding it back in. The feeling of her pussy tightening around my finger was indescribably satisfying. I pushed my cock harder against mom's hip and began rubbing it on her smooth skin.

"I'm so bad," she continued breathlessly. "It's so wrong to let my son fuck me with his fingers like this. I am a dirty whore. I'm a nasty pervert for fucking my little boy's fingers." I responded by adding a second finger, twisting them as I pushed them into her willing hole.

"Honey, you make mommy's pussy feel so good. You're going to make your mother's cunt come!" I loved hearing her talk so dirty. I began pumping my fingers a little faster, and she matched me with thrusting hips.

"I love touching your pussy so much, mom," I said as I kissed her shoulder. "I want to make you come. Come on my fingers, mom."

"Yes! Just like that, right there," she coached. Mom took hold of her breasts, pulling the one that was farther from me up to her mouth. She licked, then sucked her own nipple. I watched with fascination and envy as she pulled the dark flesh between her lips and stretched her nipple between her teeth before releasing it.

"I can still taste your cum on my titty. Oh, God, my little boy's cum tastes so good to me." She grabbed her other tit, and while still thrusting herself on my fingers, lifted that one to her mouth. She licked and sucked it, just like the other, but this time when she let it go I leaned over and quickly took her nipple into my mouth before she could stop me.

"No. You can't," she panted. "I can't let you suck on mommy's titties." She pulled her breast out of my mouth, and immediately latched onto it again herself, sucking even harder this time. After only a few seconds she pulled it out and pushed her swollen nipple back to me. I opened my mouth wide and tried to take it all in, sucking it hard and running my tongue over it all.

"You're too old to be sucking mommy's nipple," she scolded. "You're not a baby any more." She pulled her breast away again, this time with a loud sucking sound, and continued licking it herself. "You shouldn't be licking mommy's big titties while they're all covered with your own cum." I took the hint and joined her. We both licked her nipple at the same time, our tongues occasionally running over one another. It was exquisite. I could taste my cum on the flesh of her huge breast, as well as on her tongue. We both began sucking on her nipple, each taking a half, our lips pressing close.

At that point she reached down and grabbed my hand pushing it deeper and harder into her pussy. We stayed locked on her nipple and she pushed her clit against the heel of my hand grinding herself toward orgasm. Meanwhile I was humping away like mad against her side, about ready to blow another load on her.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmmmmmm!" she groaned as she came, never letting go of her share of her nipple, keeping it clasped between her lips the whole time. When she finally let go she was still fucking my fingers just as fervently. "Keep going, mommy needs to come again, don't stop!" She twisted herself so that her other breast was within easy reach of my mouth, and I quickly began suckling her neglected nipple.

"Yes, make mommy come! Make your mommy's fucking pussy come again!" Her vagina clamped tight around my fingers as she shuddered with the throes of another, even more intense orgasm. I couldn't hold out any longer. I gave it one more thrust and squirted a gush of jism all over my mother's hip.

Her body relaxed as she sighed with gratification. I continued to nuzzle her breasts, softly licking and kissing them all over. I kept my fingers inside her, expecting her to pull them out right away, but she didn't. Mom ran her fingers through my hair, allowing me to explore her breasts and nipples with my mouth as long as I wanted.

After about ten minutes of blissful kissing and touching I rested my head on mom's shoulder feeling totally at peace. She reached down and took my hand away from her crotch, carefully drawing my fingers out of her. My disappointment quickly evaporated when she brought my pussy soaked fingers to her lips.

"Let me see what it is that you like so much," she sucked one then the other into her mouth slowly, savoring the flavor of her own sex juices. The sensation of her tongue circling my fingers sent a tingle down my back.

"Mmm, finger lickin' good," she said with a smile as we drifted off to sleep, naked and happy.

---------------------------------

I woke up and stared at my mom's bare nipple. She was asleep next to me in the only bed in our fleabag motel room. Her long black hair spilled across the pillow and I could see hints of gray in the morning light. My eyes wandered over her naked body. Lying on her back, mom's heavy, natural breasts gravitated one toward each side. In their relaxed state, her nipples were almost as big across as the palm of my hand. The soft roundness of her belly rose and fell gracefully as she breathed. Just below, her tuft of wild, dark pubic hair hid the gloriously soft recesses between her legs. There were spots, here and there, on her smooth skin where my dried semen glistened in contrast against her fading summer tan.

I carefully positioned myself, lifting my leg over her so that I ended up straddling her waist. I managed this without waking her. My balls dangled down to right about where her belly button was. When I leaned down and kissed the middle of her chest my already hard cock nestled against her tummy. I kissed my way toward one of her nipples and when I reached it I took it between my lips and gave it a light suck. Mom stirred beneath me.

I shifted to her other nipple and feathered it with kisses before licking around the edge until I could feel the center stiffen against my cheek. I then wrapped my mouth around it and suckled my mother's breast like an adoring infant. Several little moans of pleasure let me know that mom was awake and enjoying the attention.

"My," she signed. "What a nice way to wake up." She arched her back and stretched beneath me while I sat up and began massaging her breasts. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before.

"But, sweetie, we can't keep on like this." The tone of pleasure in her voice didn't match her words so I gathered one of her big breasts between my hands and took her whole nipple into my mouth and sucked it long and hard. It took her several moments to gather the willpower to pull my face away from her tit.

12