Hard To Explain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers

I wasn't sure how I was going to have this end. I wasn't sure whether I would be able to have him ejaculate in my mouth or not, and besides, there was something else that I wanted to experience before letting Kenny down. I had the lubricant in my trouser pocket, but did I have the nerve?

That man years ago didn't give me a choice, or much of a warning, and barely lubed my ass before impaling me with a cock that might not have been as long as my young friend's but was much thicker.

That man had been rough and it had hurt, but I had to admit that it also felt good at the same time, and I wanted to experience that feeling again so after savoring a few more oral excurions down Kenny's beautiful dick I stood up and fished the lube out of my pants.

"I want to feel you inside of me," I whispered to Kenny as I stood at his side, stroking his arching prong with my generously lubed hand before sticking a finger into my own anus. With my greater height and with the ground a bit higher in front of Kenny, it seemed to be workable.

The main problem was trying to reach back and put Kenny's dick at my balloon knot, but when I did and I leaned back, his cock slid in, so smoothly that all I felt was pleasure.

I should have filmed this. That was what I thought as I bent over and pushed my ass back into Kenny, because while I might have looked stupid, I would have liked to have seen myself jerking off while getting Kenny's long manhood to probe me deep.

I came pretty fast even though my dick hadn't even gotten hard again, but Kenny came soon after, and I was sad when I heard Kenny grunt loudly as my bowels were filled with a soothing warmness. I wanted it to last much longer than I did, but as my young friend's dick slid out of me I was satisfied.

I got myself dressed quickly before going back to Kenny, who hung there patiently, his cock now limp and drained. His body was glistening with sweat, and after I undid his blindfold, took the hankie out of his mouth and reached up to release his handcuffs, I saw that they were already loose.

"Did you enjoy it?" Kenny asked after he lowered his arms and rubbed his wrists, and after I gave him the replacement shirt I fought to control my emotions.

"More than you'll ever know," I said honestly. "I know it wasn't anything you wanted to..."

"I loved it," Kenny said. "I only wish that I could have lasted longer, but you gave really good head for somebody who never did it before, and then I was so excited when I saw how cute your butt was."

"What?" I said.

"I could see out of the bottom of the blindfold," Kenny explained with a grin.

"You could see everything?" I said, feeling my face flush with shame when I realized than Kenny was able to see me.

"Pretty much. Couldn't tell you the way I was gagged, but I don't think I wanted you to know either," Kenny said. "And there's nothing wrong with your body either. I loved watching you rubbing our cocks together. Almost came when you did."

"Didn't work out the way I thought it would," I said. "Instead of being anonymous, I guess you know everything about me. Having you seeing me naked - I think that's even worse than you knowing my name."

"I liked what I was able to see, and if you want to do this again, I'm more than willing," Kenny said. "Or if you want to just meet somewhere without the gag and blindfold, that would be even better."

"Really?" I said as we left the garage. "I'll have to think about that."

Could I do that? I don't know, but I told Kenny that I would send his a message when I decided. There was so much that I didn't do, or didn't get to spend as much time doing, and Kenny was so...

I'm still thinking about it.

*********

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,750 Followers
12