Hard to Forget Ch. 01

Story Info
Dan needs to forget his ex, Bobbi has needs of her own...
3.2k words
4.17
46.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters are over the age of 18, and are intended to be entirely fictitious. Any resemblance to real life individuals or situations is coincidental.

"Damn it! I told you I wanted you packed and gone by the time she got here!"

Bobbi could hear her brother screaming at Melinda through the front door. Dan and Melinda had been on the skids for over a month, and Dan had finally gotten up the courage to kick her out. Bobbi had gotten proof that Melinda was sleeping around with nearly all of Dan's teammates on the University's soccer team, and had emailed the videos to Dan in the early hours of the morning from an anonymous address.

"Go FUCK yourself, Dan! I'll leave when I'm good and ready! I paid my half of the rent for this month, so this place is as much mine as it is yours until tonight at midnight. If you don't want to be in the same house as me, YOU pack up and get out!"

Bobbi raised her hand to knock again, but heard the unmistakable sound of Dan's footsteps coming down the steps to the door.

"If that's how you want to play it, fine! I'll stay the night with Bobbi, and you can fuck the whole campus in our bed tonight, for all I care!"

Dan yanked open the door, nostrils flaring and fire in his eyes, looking for all the world like a stallion that had just run through a battlefield. He stopped short. His sister was staring into his eyes with such love and compassion that his wrathful façade melted away.

"I hope you don't mind, I kind of just invited myself to stay the night with you tonight." Dan always felt the need to apologize for irrational actions. It was a trait that Bobbi could never understand, as she had always been spontaneous and unbounded.

"Its fine, Dan. Besides, I would rather you were with someone who actually loves you than to try and pretend to be happy for another second with someone you can't stand." Bobbi looked up into Dan's dark brown eyes and felt such a strong desire to be holding and comforting him that she nearly wrapped him up in her arms there and then. Control yourself, girl, she thought, now isn't the time. Not yet.

"If you're leaving, get out and shut the door! I'm the one who pays the heat, remember?" Melinda's shrill voice came cutting through the cold February air. Her screaming had a physical effect on Bobbi, and Dan could see it in Bobbi's eyes.

"Come on, we'd better go before she gets violent again," Dan said heavily.

"What do you mean, AGAIN? Did that little bitch hurt you!? I'll kill her!" Bobbi was small, but Dan knew what she was capable of when outraged. At a petite 5'3" tall, and near invisible 103 Lbs., Bobbi was deceptively tough and able to dish out a lot of punishment. Bobbi had won five straight regional Jiu Jitsu championships, and was training for her sixth. Dan did his best to hold her back, blocking the door with his 6'1", 210 Lb. frame.

"Settle down, Bobbi. Let's please just go before the neighbors call the police..." Dan nervously looked up the snow-covered street for any sign of flashing lights.

"Fine, but I hope she knows how lucky she is that you were here," said Bobbi quietly. Then, shouting through the still open door, "AND SHE HAD BETTER BE GONE BY MIDNIGHT, OR I'LL REMOVE THE LITTLE WHORE MYSELF!"

With that outburst, Bobbi turned and stomped through the snow and slush to her car and got in. She looked through the window at Dan, still standing in the open doorway, and said loudly through the glass, "Come on, just leave it be and climb in Old Faithful here. I'll make you some breakfast and we'll just relax for the day." Dan gently closed the door and came down to the Jeep that Bobbi had affectionately named "Old Faithful," when she had bought it used three years ago, due to its incredible feat of weathering 17 cold Northeast PA winters without a single accident or major failure (or so the salesman had said.)

Climbing in, Dan looked meaningfully into Bobbi's grey eyes and half-whispered, "Thank you for coming when I called. I need to be with somebody who understands me, at least until I have my emotions back in their box." Dan and Bobbi's parents had died when Dan was 10 and Bobbi was 8, and although they had gone to live with their aunt and uncle in the country, they organically grew towards each other as their only means of emotional well-being. Their grief counselor had told them it was slightly unhealthy, that they should branch out and try to find stability in relationships outside themselves. Their aunt and uncle had called it unnatural, their classmates tried to separate them and force them to create friendships. Nothing had worked, until one day Dan had come home and told Bobbi about a girl he had met on his first day at the high school.

Bobbi remembered the surge of jealous rage she had felt on first hearing about Dan's attraction to that girl, Chelle, her name was. Chelle had perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect teeth, and dressed in perfect clothes. Dan had described her as an angel of light, even as Bobbi felt darkness rising in her soul. Her mind told her that the feelings were wrong, that of course Dan found this girl attractive. Hell, he was nearly 14 years old, Bobbi was surprised it had taken so long.

But that voice in Bobbi's head wouldn't shut up: he'll fall for this girl, and forget about you. He'll forget about you, and you'll never have the same friendship you need.

Dan had dated other girls on and off through high school, and had met Melinda his sophomore year at University. Bobbi had gone on a few dates, but had never so much as gone parking with a guy, prompting rumors about her sexual preferences and orientation. None of them were true. She was just waiting. Waiting for Dan, saving her most precious gift for him.

--

Bobbi pulled the Jeep into the garage and used the clicker to shut the door before getting out. Dan was still sitting slumped in his seat and starting into space by the time she got to the door leading into the house, so she turned around and came back. Opening the passenger seat door and stepping up on the running board, Bobbi leaned in close to Dan's face and said softly, "Come on Dan, let's get inside, it's cold out here and I promised you breakfast."

"I'm not hungry, I think I just need to sit still for a little while and concentrate on not exploding..." Dan's voice trailed off as Bobbi kissed him gingerly on the cheek and gripped his arm.

"At least come inside where it's warm, it's gotta be below zero out here." Bobbi guided Dan out of the Jeep and into the apartment she rented, the downstairs of a small townhouse. The living room smelled of apple and cinnamon candles, and was laid out snugly, with two easy-chairs and a full sized sofa that Dan knew folded out into a surprisingly comfortable cot.

Dan sank into the larger of the two easy-chairs, a plush maroon and grey monstrosity, and resumed staring at only he knew what. Probably memories, Bobbi thought, whatever good memories he had with Melinda. And now they're all tainted by what I've revealed to him, though he can never know it was my doing. The hardest part had been contacting the other soccer players by email; convincing them that she represented an amateur porn site, and wanted them to film their sex-capades for cash. She supposed that when they never got their money they might try to find out who she really was, but at this point any consequences for that particular fraud seemed far away. What mattered now was sitting across from her in a recliner, emotionally drained and seemingly catatonic.

"Do you want anything? Coffee? Tea? Something stronger?"

"Bobbi, it's barely 8 am. Besides, what are you doing with "something stronger?" You don't turn 21 for another three weeks."

That was Dan, always worried about Bobbi and her habit of breaking the rules.

"Kelly left a bottle of Hennessey here the other night," Bobbi lied deftly. She had learned to lie convincingly a long time ago, around the same time she had discovered how she felt about Dan. It was difficult the first few times, trying to come up with a good reason why she would be looking through a cracked bathroom door while not panicking at being caught. She had learned quickly, though.

"Just coffee please, black. And if you sneak a little bit of "something" into it, I suppose I wouldn't holler about it." Dan grinned just a little and turned back to his reminiscences. Bobbi got up and walked into the kitchen to fix Dan's drink, her own mind flitting between past and present.

That summer night, Dan's 18th birthday. Following Dan and Britney down to the river-side. Watching them, hidden in the trees. Feeling as though I could kill that blond-haired, blue-eyed little slut. Watching her steal all the things that should have been mine. Should have been! But never can be now. At least he'll have me fresh, at least I kept myself undamaged. For him.

The sound of the coffee maker finishing its work broke the spell of memory, and Bobbi took the bottle of amber cognac from the cabinet over the refrigerator. A few minutes later, Bobbi emerged from the kitchen, two mugs in hand. She handed one to Dan, and relaxed into the sofa, her legs drawn up underneath her.

"So. Do you want to talk about it?" Bobbi asked quietly. She wasn't sure Dan had even heard her, and was opening her mouth to ask a little louder, when Dan looked at her. There was nothing but hurt in his eyes now. Bobbi felt a brief pang of conscience and regret, that she had revealed the cause of this final wound. She reminded herself that it was for the greater good, that Dan would thank her someday, if she ever found the courage to come clean about her part in the scheme.

"There's not a lot to talk about. Somebody sent me some videos, Melinda screwing different members of the team. It looked like they were all taken on the same night, that party at the Miller's place a few weeks ago. When I called her on it this morning, she reacted... badly. Like it was somehow my fault for finding out about it, like I was invading her privacy. Like it didn't have anything to do with me, or how I might feel about it. When I tried to bring things back to the fact that she was cheating on me with basically all of my friends, she slapped me. Now, you know me. You know I would never hit a woman. But God knows I came as close as I ever could. That's when I called you, I knew I couldn't stay in that house with her much longer."

Bobbi was seething inside, wanting nothing more than to drive back to that house and destroy Melinda. It must have been obvious on her face, because Dan leaned forward and looked straight into her eyes.

"Don't even think it, Bobbi. We both know you could break her in half if you wanted to, but it isn't worth it. If she wants to go on thinking she did nothing wrong, fine. But I won't see you arrested and put away over a slap that didn't hurt that much in the first place. Relax. Hopefully, she'll be gone by tomorrow morning with all of her things, and I can work on getting back to my life."

"It just hurts to see you hurt." It was a phrase they had both used growing up, whenever one had been in a bad place emotionally. The other would always come to them, wrap them up in a restraining embrace, and whisper "it hurts to see you hurt." It may have been manipulative, that guilt trip of reminding each other that they both had feelings, but it had almost always worked.

As it did in that moment. Dan looked away, and half-whispered, "I know. But I can't feel anything else right now. My... soul, I guess you could call it, my soul is broken. I really did love her, once upon a time, you know."

"I know," whispered Bobbi, feeling the bile rise in her throat even as she said it. How? How could he love someone as self-centered and fickle as Melinda? Even before Bobbi had discovered Melinda's "extra-curricular activity," she had known there was something very wrong with the raven-haired girl that had stolen away her brother.

"She was... fun. And different. And... passionate," Dan said, a small blush rising to his cheeks. "She made moving in together sound like such a great idea. She made everything that was her idea sound like a great idea." Dan got up, moving toward the hallway. "I need the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Bobbi nodded, absent-mindedly. She was once again transported back in time. There was a time that I would follow him when he said that. A time when I would crouch by the door and open it just a crack, just long enough to see him. To watch him open his pants, to see it. It was so fascinating, so enthralling, because I knew that it was so wrong. She remembered the first time he had brought it out, and held it in his hand, but hadn't started using the toilet as he had always done. At first she had been confused, but as nature and instinct took over, she realized what he was doing. Later that night, she had discovered her own body in much the same way that Dan had discovered his.

Once again, her reminiscence was broken up by the sound of the toilet flushing and the bathroom door opening. Dan came back in, standing near the archway that led back into the hall.

"I need to lay down a little while, I'm drained."

"Here, have the couch, or fold out the cot, whatever you want. I'll be in my room if you need me." Bobbi said, getting up. She crossed to him slowly, then folded him into her loving embrace, trying her damnedest to communicate everything she could in a brief moment of pure sibling love. No ulterior motives in it, those can come later, she thought. She could be patient when she wanted to.

Dan looked down at the top of Bobbi's head, and said, "I don't know what I would do without you, kid. I'm glad you didn't go off to school in Michigan like you wanted to." He kissed her lightly on the crown of her head, then loosened his grip from around her shoulders. She took the hint, and backed up a few inches.

"You know I love you, Dan. You know that, don't you?" she said, with a look of intense concern that she hoped conveyed only the kind of love she knew Dan needed at that moment.

"Of course, I always have."

"Get some rest, Dan. Give me a holler if you need anything." Bobbi turned and headed down the hall, to her small bedroom. She quietly closed the door behind her, and sat on her bed.

Now the tricky part begins, she thought to herself.

--

Bobbi was under Dan, their bodies covered in sweat. He kissed her tenderly and slipped into her another little bit.

"Am I hurting you?" Dan asked, concern written on his face. "I know it can hurt the first time, I don't want to hurt you."

Bobbi kissed him again, holding his mouth shut with her own.

"If you were hurting me, I would tell you. Just please, give me what I need. I need YOU, Dan. I need your love. I need to feel you everywhere, I need to feel everything. Give me everything."

Dan moved back a little, pulling himself from her just the slightest bit, then rocked back into her. He pushed until it was all in, all 8 ½ inches of it. Bobbi screamed, moaned, kicked, gasped. She pulled Dan in for another kiss, feeling his tongue with her own.

They lay there like that for what seemed like eternity, joined perfectly at center and mouth. Intimately connected as lovers can only be. Slowly, uncertainly, Dan slid out an inch or so, then in again. Carefully he made love to his sister, giving her his loving best while staring into her eyes for any hint of pain, of concern, of misgivings. Bobbi stared intently back, feeling closer than ever to her brother-lover.

A curious mixture of pain and pleasure rippled through Bobbi's very being, a feeling like the world was pressing in on her from all sides, like she was at the center of a black hole and all reality was being sucked into her. She wanted to explode, wanted to be released, needed to feel the power that was building in her. She dug her fingernails into Dan's shoulders and whispered in his ear, "I need more. Give me more. Make me come for you, lover. Make me explode inside for you."

Dan sped his efforts, bending his head to suckle and nibble at Bobbi's small left breast, teasing her nipples with his teeth and tongue. One hand fondled the other breast, while the other traced circles slowly to her warm slit. He gingerly touched that most sensitive of buttons, slowly rubbing it. His motions became thrusts, his nibbles became small bites, his caresses became more urgent as he felt her thighs and arms tense. Dan moved in her as if he was made to be her lover, and she accepted him as if she was designed specifically for him.

Bobbi's moans came faster now, and she could feel herself on the edge of control. She was gripping his back so tightly now that she thought she might draw blood, and had wrapped her lower legs around him, as if to imprison him. She wanted nothing more in that moment than to stay with him forever, to never let him go. Her breathing quickened. Her heart beat faster than it ever had. She felt every sensation as if in slow-motion, every little hair was on end, ever neuron was firing at lightning speed. Her entire body tightened like a spring and she swore she would break at any moment-

Bobbi woke, covered in sweat and knowing that she had ruined her panties, and possibly her sheets. The dream was not a new one by any means. In that moment, she promised herself that it would become a reality by the end of the day. She looked at the bed-side clock. 9:30 am, she thought to herself. 14 ½ hours to seduce my brother. Piece of cake.

Then she turned her attention to the source of the mess in her bed. I suppose I have time to take care of that. Quietly.

(To Be Continued)