Hard-Won Attraction Ch. 07

Story Info
They work together in their own way to end it.
747 words
4.48
12.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

".....OUT WITH YOU, BUT ONLY IF YOUR WIN!" a voice unfamiliar to most of the audience surprisingly cried out over the speaker. The rest of the crowd was puzzled and some angry that the ambience mood was in disarray. To Evan, it was like a clear view of the sky after the clouds parted, and a mental kickstart at the same time. The confusion was gone, replaced by fire, and something else, something more, a burning desire to see her again, and realizing the only way to do that was to win here. He coiled his legs under him to get his balance, awkwardly pulled himself into a squat with the other fighter's legs still around him, and in one move....

"Holy Crap!" exclaimed one of Cadee's girlfriends on seeing Evan's sudden break from the leg and shoulderlock. Cadee smiled inwardly at big shot's stunning turn of events. Well, if he didn't want to get hit in the face like that, then he should have made sure that Evan couldn't have gotten his balance, stood up and used the shoulder lock as leverage to land a haymaker to the chin while big shot was busy trying to hold onto the shoulder, she thought. Now she was smiling openly and cheering her heart out, as Evan pounced on the now stunned big shot on the ground and started landing blows, most of which were scoring on the face. To his credit, big shot took it for more than a minute after the break out, and it was only the ref's stopping the fight since he was offering no defense that the fight was called. When the winners were trotted out to the center of the ring, both battered fighters looked exhausted, Big shot's face looked like hamburger after the last few minutes, and Evan's earlier bruises were starting to darken.

Cadee didn't care, he looked stunning anyway. Vaguely she remembered a quote from history class about a man's finest hour is when he lies exhausted on the field of battle, victorious, and she had to agree with the author right then. Evan's tired eyes showed so much depth and experience right then that she could feel herself losing her concentration in them even now as he stood staring at her from the ring. She felt arousal on her moist panties beneath her as she sat down, but had eyes only for Evan as his manager slipped away from their table to go escort his fighter to the locker room. The girl that had accompanied him to the DJ's table was now jabbering away with the rest of the group. Only after Evan was out of sight behind closed doors did she turn her attention to what she was saying.

"........gave me some backstage passes to go visit the locker room area and see the fighters, if we wanted to, which I do, if only to see him again, he;s a funny guy," she finished.

"Wait, you mean that we would get to go see the fighters maybe au natural?" asked one of the girls. "I'm definitely in."

"Me too," replied another "I kinda want to see that spunky little fighter that fought the last fighter first."

"Alright, who's the last one going to?" asked the de facto leader redundantly. No one really had to ask, it was obvious that Cadee was going as well, and the look on her face showed it.

They went around to the side door and showed their passes to the burly security guards flanking the entrance, who merely glance at the passes and them before letting them through. The "locker room" it turned out was really a passageway with series of individual rooms, sort of like what showgirls or different acts might use to change between shows, and judging from what acts the Blue Piranha usually did, that was entirely possible. One of her friends spotted the fighter from the first match and went over to console/congratulate him. Another caught a glimpse of the shower room and made a beeline for it. That left Cadee and her friend the manager took a fancy to going to Evan's room at the end of the hallway. The manager was standing outside the door and appeared very glad to see her friend. Before they went out to the bar to get a drink, he motioned he to go right into Evan's room. Her breath and arousal quickening, Cadee wasted no time in going in stealthily.