Hard Work Takes the Prize Pt. 02

Story Info
Carlotta cracks the whip.
8.9k words
4.75
14k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Alec and his coed teammates plunge into training for the campus mini-triathlon. If you are just catching up with our story, Part 1 can be found at my profile.

*****

Carlotta and I, after a night together at her house, got a snide reception in the kitchen at 5 am on the first day of serious race training. "Oh look, Mommy and Daddy got up early. They don't look too awake. Better give them some coffee." They had running shorts on, but their sports bras were still on the counter. I got my arms around them and kissed all four nipples. "Repeat after me, 'He likes our tits, he likes our tits."

I went to find my workout gear while they entertained Carlotta with that. As I got back to the kitchen, I heard one of them asking, "Did you fuck?"

Carlotta looked at me, I looked at the twins, and said, "Girls, what Mommy and Daddy do on their own time is private."

The attack was sudden and violent. Teeth were used. "Private my ass. What is this? Don't tell us you're going all mushy!"

Carlotta got everyone down to the garage and out the door on our bikes. "This is baseline day, kids. Your time today goes down 10% every day we train, or else." She had a watch on, and a clipboard behind her bike seat. "I'm not going to stay with you all the time. The three of you are the athletes. Make this training time count. On race day, you either have it, or you don't."

Two hours later, her trainees were standing under the outdoor shower, catching our breath and feeling beat.

Alyssa said, "Christi, which of us had this crazy idea? Truly dumb idea. Can we call it off?"

"Sorry sis, the registration fee has gone in. We're stuck."

Carlotta gathered them in her soapy hands. "Now girls. You may be my daughters, but Mommy wants to see you win, and that requires discipline. I'm going to post everyone's times in the kitchen, and if you don't improve tomorrow, your ass is going to be red after I give you instruction."

The tone was light but with an edge. They had gotten her into this, and they were going to get her out, with a first place trophy.

Suddenly, the titless wonders were rubbing their flat fronts on me. "Oh Daddy, save us from the evil coach."

By Friday, we weren't dying anymore, and to our surprise, times were improving. After dinner, study hall was happening in the den, and 9:30 bedtime came quickly.

The first night, after teeth brushing, there was an awkward moment about the big bed. The twins looked at Carlotta, silently asking if all of us in it was what she wanted.

She laughed and shooed everyone under the covers. Keeping up the act, she said, "Girls, there's only one cock for the three of us. We have to share. We have to not be jealous. There is a rumor that there is enough of him to go around. But I've made a coach's decision that the team gets to sleep in on Sunday morning, which means we can have an orgy on Saturday night. So that means for the next five nights we have can light sex, but not heavy sex."

The two of them collapsed into giggles. "Carlotta, you are really bad! What the heck is light sex?"

I was hard and feeling frisky. I pulled Christi over on top of me and slid two fingers quickly into her. She was nice and wet, so the fingers were followed quickly by my cock.

"Alec! Is that approved for light sex?" The light went on to show Christi posting on me. Her eyes sparkled and she made a show of moaning to her climax, which arrived instantly.

Carlotta gave me a nasty look, and Lyssa pushed Christi over and pounded her butt.

I maneuvered the other two on their knees, and plunged my fingers into two wet cunts that needed attention. Lyssa got me first. Her muscular twat wanted action, rocking back at me. I gave her my best bad guy fuck. And breathed nasty comments in her ear. "You better run as well as you fuck. Are you going to cum or what? Where's the action, hot one?" I reached around and pinched her clit and she went off.

Luckily, I didn't come in either of the twins, so when Carlotta received all of me in her hungry cunt, he was big and hard and ready for Brazilian action. The twins were lying on their backs, panting with their eyes closed. I nipped hard at Carlotta's ear and told her, "Coach, this is above and beyond the call of duty. I expect a handicap in the morning."

She squeezed me as hard as I've ever been squeezed and shouted to the girls, "Did you hear that! The son of a bitch wants us to carry the race for him. Just because we are putting a little mileage on his cock!"

Carlotta had a hold of my ears and was shaking me as hard as her hips were humping up at me, loving what the big cock was doing to her insides.

Christi climbed over us and twined herself around Alyssa. "That's good. That's very good. I think he is going to juice her."

Suddenly, all of the starch went out of Carlotta. I raised up and asked, "What's the matter?"

She flipped us over and said, "You've pushed my button again, you prick, I'm cuming and crying at the same time!"

This got to me and my cock was unloading as she contracted around it. I kissed her everywhere I could. The twins were tight up against us, sniffling too.

Five minutes later, I switched off the light on three sleeping beauties and wondered if I would survive light sex every night.

A funny thing happened as the days went by. The training got harder, but we got closer. Carlotta couldn't keep her hands off me, and I couldn't stop caressing any part of her that was reachable. The twins accused us of puppy love and played the naughty daughter game to the hilt.

On Thursday it was warm and sunny and the women were done early and lying out on the patio, a mix of sweat and sunscreen glistening on their naked bodies. I got busy with a big pitcher of non-alcoholic fruit juice and soda, and carried it out with some glasses.

"If your parents weren't coming home, we could be your summer harem." Three sets of eyes followed me as I delivered refreshment. I sat down and surveyed the feminine landscape. Two lean bodies with no boobs to speak of, although they teased me that their tits were growing again because of my attentions. One body with magnificent tits and thighs to be crushed by. Carlotta liked to get me between them and squeeze until I hollered. I would twist until I got a big nipple in my mouth and could bite. A couple of bites and the thighs released me, but she would reach down and pull viciously on my long hair until I squealed some more. I would jam my hard cock into her, but that just set off another round of rolling around calling each other names. Depending on the day, we ended up with me on top bringing her off with a roar, or she was on top coming and contracting around me until she got a cunt full of hot stuff.

I admired the twin's long legs endlessly. I made them stand on a towel in front of me while I applied lotion and worked out the kinks in calves and thighs. As I worked higher and higher, they got wetter and wetter, complaining that they needed me in them. I instructed them about patience and every so often gave a deep lick up a wet cleft and over a hard clit. They complained to Coach that I was torturing them. Carlotta would walk over, get some lotion from me, and massage their breasts as hard as she could. By the time I finished and we lay them down, their crotches were steaming and our tongues brought them off in seconds.

One time when Carlotta and I were alone, I asked if she had a strapon. "Of course, every good lesbian has a strapon." She smiled and kissed me.

"Why don't you and I do them together some time?" I asked. She kissed me again and said I had an evil mind. But hid the harness and dildo under the bed.

By Sunday after the first week, we were getting cocky. The times were looking competitive. We weren't dead beat after the workouts. Sharing me for sex every night was lots of fun and lots of orgasms. I kidded them that the orgasms were performance enhancing, and they actually agreed with me. One night after lights out, Alyssa admitted, "Alec, I shouldn't tell you this, but I've had more orgasms in the week I've known you than in my entire life before. You get in there, and all my girl parts go crazy."

I gathered them all in my arms in the dark, and and asked, "What are we going to do so this doesn't end on race day?"

No one answered that and we drifted off to sleep.

On the Tuesday before the race, I got a terrific shock. My mobile rang and it was my mom, Carolyn.

"Alec, it's Mom. I'm back early. Your father, damn him, got requisitioned for one of those emergency trips to rescue someone in Iraq, and couldn't get out of it."

"Where are you now?"

"I'm a a taxi on the way home. I didn't want you to have to leave campus and miss a class because of me."

"Uh, mom, it's hard to explain on the phone, but you are going to find some women guests at our house when you get there.

"I am? What are you up to, Alec?"

"Mom, I have class until 4 and will explain everything when I get home. They are really nice girls and you will like them. The cats think they are divine. Please be nice to them."

"Ok, Alec, but this better be good. You know how I feel about strangers in the house."

Oh shit. I am going to be in the doghouse. I guess cathouse doesn't capture it very well. Mom might think so, however, when she got a look at the blond bombshells. Especially if they were naked on the patio when she got there.

Around 4:30, I crept into the house, expecting the worst. "Hello?" Nothing. No cats either. I skulked down the corridor into the kitchen. No one on the patio, either, except Clemmie napping on one of the chair cushions.

I heard voices and edged around so I could see the pool. I couldn't believe the sight before my eyes. Bodies lounging in the pool, glasses at their side. Not a suit in sight. Carolyn, my mom, with her arm around Carlotta's shoulder having an intense conversation. The twins bobbing on one of the floats, their lean bodies intertwined, listening to the other two. All of them totally relaxed.

I walked out, saying in my cheeriest voice, "Hi everyone, Hi mom, I see you have met our race team and coach."

Carolyn turned and scowled in my direction. "Fix yourself a drink, buster, and get over here."

I came back with my drink. "Lose the clothes and get in the pool!"

Four pairs of eyes were giving me a stern look. The twins were off the float and on either side of Carolyn and Carlotta.

"Give me a kiss and then explain yourself. I understand you have been taking indecent liberties with these wonderful women students and with their beautiful professor."

I swam over and tried to give Carolyn a chaste peck on the cheek. Instead, she pulled me into a full body press and stuffed her tongue down my throat. And hung on.

She let go suddenly and pushed me under. Other hands were holding me down. I was losing it when they hauled me to the surface. There was an evil glint in their eyes, but the gorgeous bare boobs and stiff nipples were a giveaway.

"Since when does my son start a major project in my house without saying a word about it to his parents? As far as I can tell from your friends, you're running an athletic training center. Get back here, I didn't give you permission to go over there."

I sidled carefully in her direction. I was propelled against her by a firm grip on my cock and a hard yank.

"The only reason I am not putting you into the deep, deep penalty box is that these lovely women tell me that if the three of you train hard the rest of the week, there is a decent chance of a first place finish."

Before I could say anything, she added, "Another thing in your favor is that they tell me you are a fantastic lover and they have incredible orgasms when you fuck them."

She had my back against her front, pressing her tits into me and stroking my cock in a dangerous way.

The other three advanced on me, but the frowns were now smiles. The arm around me relaxed and I felt lips on the back of my neck kissing me.

Carlotta said, "I think you had him properly scared there for a bit, Carolyn."

Mom turned into my arms and put my hand on her breast. "You've been feeling up all these other fancy tits all week. What about mine?"

She was hugging me and laughing and rubbing her mound on my hard cock and I was twisting her nipple and everyone was laughing and giggling. I had to share the wealth and went around the circle kissing and molesting body parts.

We climbed out of the pool and washed off in the outside shower. The twins whispered, "We tried to tell her she could have exclusive tonight, but she wouldn't do it. She says if that bed can hold four, it can hold five!"

They smiled and stuck out their tongues at me. I pinched their butts, which were a lot harder than a week ago.

Carlotta said, "I did some special grocery shopping so we could have a nice dinner for Carolyn. Will you do the grilling?

Carolyn was toweling off in the slanting sun, looking like a goddess. We advanced on her with lotion, applying liberally and massaging it in. I got on my knees and worked on her legs, gradually working higher and higher.

She looked down and whispered, "That's very nice." The edge of my hand was gently rubbing her moist pussy.

Alyssa and Christi were tending to the fortyish breasts that stood high and proud. Lotion massaged in circles was prepping the nipples for sucking.

Carlotta was treating the back, fingers deep in muscles, working her way down to the firm globes of her ass.

With lots more lotion, fingers from my hands were exploring every fold and crevice of her sex. Carlotta's fingers were in her ass crack, making sure lotion was lubricating her back door.

Carolyn's hands were supporting her on my shoulders. Deep moans were issuing from her mouth and her body was twitching.

I glanced up at my friends and they all nodded, "Get her off now."

Two fingers well up into her cunt were being clenched rhythmically. I leaned forward and took her prominent clit between my lips and sucked.

That did it. Mom gave a little scream and tensed into a hard, hard come. Juice streamed down my hand. I waited until the shaking had passed, wrapped her in a towel and carried her in to the sofa.

The girls brought her a freshened drink and said she should relax while we did dinner. When I came in to check a few minutes later, her eyes were closed. I draped a beach towel over her and went back to the grilling.

Before we ate, Carlotta decreed a time out so women could get dressed for a proper homecoming dinner. I even found some clean khakis and a sports shirt.

Two glasses of wine and some delicious steak later, Mom was totally relaxed. "Alec, I don't know how you do it. I find these strangers in the house and expect the worst. Instead, I discover they are smart, athletic, sexy and really nice people. I get a fantastic welcome home, an incredible dinner, and my adorable cats seem to be totally spoiled."

Smiles all around.

Carlotta's voice was sharp. "Now, all you have to do, Mom, is make sure this miscreant son of yours has incredible race times on Sunday to go with his incredble loving."

All eyes were on me. "Hey, I'm not the only one racing Sunday," I said, looking at the twins.

They glared back, "Speak for yourself, Y chromosome. We'll see who has the PR's after the race!"

I looked at Carlotta and asked, "Did you tell her about our family arrangements?"

Carlotta looked a little pink and the twins filled in for her, "Let's save that for bedtime, Carolyn will love it."

Mom was so relaxed, another surprise didn't bother her a bit. She looked more than a little faded, but it was getting close to training bedtime anyway. Everyone chipped in with cleanup, and we trooped up to the master bedroom.

Carolyn was standing in her own bedroom, watching as four naked bodies did their toothbrushing and toilet duty and climbed right into the big bed.

She was totally bemused. "Never in my wildest imagination did I think I would see Alec with three beautiful naked women in this bed, waiting for me to join them."

She unzipped and stepped out of the patterned summer dress, revealing a naked MILF-like body. I wondered how many times she had been to dinner with nothing on beneath her dress. She was blushing across her face and chest. The breasts were firm and nipples stiff again. She walked slowly into the bathroom, did not close the door as she sat on the toilet, brushed her teeth, walked back into the bedroom and said, "Which side?"

Carlotta reached out and took her nervous hand and said, "Take any place you want. We are all feeling very loving tonight."

I could see Carolyn flinch at that, thinking Carlotta meant fucking, so I added, "Mom, on training nights there's not much action at bedtime."

Mom pulled the sheet back, climbed on top of Carlotta, gave her a warm wet kiss, then climbed over me and did the same thing. The twins got equal treatment. When she got to the far edge, she slipped in beside Christi, wrapped an arm around her and said, "Goodnight, everyone."

I answered, "Goodnight, Mom," and everyone giggled. The family story would have to wait.

Four bodies stormed out of the bed at the first ring of the alarm at 4, surprising the hell out of Carolyn. The cats had joined us because Carolyn was back and they leaped to the window sill.

We peed and splashed and jumped into workout clothes and dashed downstairs, yelling, "Stay there, we'll be back in two hours."

When we noisily returned and sluiced down in the outside shower, she watched with impressed eyes.

There were scrambled eggs and ham in the kitchen, with whole wheat toast on warm plates. "I thought I could be useful with some breakfast."

We were still toweling off but administering big hugs and lots of kisses. "Wow, this is pretty nice training camp!"

Carolyn stood next to Carlotta and asked, "How did it go?"

"When we started, I told them times had to go down 10% a day. I didn't believe it, but seemed like a nice, tough goal. Believe it or not, they've done it."

She raised her voice, "Listen up. Four days to race day. No workout on Saturday except a stretch the muscles short run or swim. Easy workout on Friday. No times. Psych yourselves up for the race by tapering but thinking about PR's. So tomorrow is your last hard workout. I want to see race day performance."

After a sober silence, she added, "I'm not really a sports coach. You promoted me into this job. I was very dubious when we started, as you know. I'm impressed with how far you have come. Very impressed. But don't get a swelled head on me, there are some very competitive triathletes in this race. We are not going to worry about Greek ringers, we are going to give it our very best shot. If we are lucky and there are ringers, maybe they will get caught and disqualified."

With a hug and a kiss, we were out the door to class. Mom stood in the doorway waving and looking a bit dazed by training camp.

I only had morning classes that day and came home for lunch. It was another nice day and Carolyn was naked on a towel on her lounger.

"Hi, got done early and came home for lunch. You look pretty relaxed. Are you ok with this training camp business?"

"God, Alec, all this youthful energy makes me feel old. Would you like me to make a sandwich?"

"I like you better where you are. You look fantastic. Those tan lines are disappearing as I speak."

"With all the other flesh available around here, I can't very well accuse you of letching on me, can I?"

From behind me, Carlotta's voice said, "Don't worry, he'll be after you soon, just like he came after me. Here I am, a plain ordinary adjunct professor of gender studies, and he not only puts the move on me, he fucks me senseless before I hardly know what's happening. Right in front of you on those mats, he had that big thing of his in me and I couldn't stop coming. I was really mad at myself for my behavior, but that night, we were in the big bed with the twins and he did me again and I just lost it. He can do anything he wants to me now."