Hard Worker Ch. 01

Story Info
Young horny male exhibtionist showing off.
1.2k words
3.95
57.8k
15

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi my name is Jean, or as my French old man would say, Zh-ann. I'm a nudist, and exhibitionist junky. I can't help it, been that way ever since I lived in a dorm with some privacy and then off came the clothes.

Physically, I pull off an attractive androgynous look, full lips, long eyelashes and slender eyebrows, with long blond hair that I wear pulled back in a ponytail. I'm five feet eight, I have small feet, but large 'pianist' hands, strong well-shaped legs, and almost no other hair on my body.

My overall shape adds to the androgynous look, I checked and my measurements are 34-24-36. It's not that I have wide hips, just a shapely round butt. From the back when I wear my cowboy boots with their heels and my tight fitting jeans, I've been mistaken for some foxy babe. However, from the front, there's no mistaking my sex, my seven-inch cut cock is surrounded by a wisp of honey blond hair that is like soft down covering my nice handful of hanging balls.

I'm currently a virgin, but so far, I have a great solo sex life to compensate and lots of fantasies. I'm very hot to try oral, and always wanted to feel some other guys cock in my hand...maybe more. Who knows, a guy will dream, and sometimes dreams come true.

I'm a hardworking Anal-retentive kind of guy who is an over-achiever. Therefore, I focused on classes at San Francisco State U., but needed to burn off all that tension and thus relied on good, hard, and long masturbation sessions. That burst of creamy strings after a long stroking session was just the release I needed to return to all that textbook focus.

I graduated with top honors and I am now dumped into the pool of the unwashed masses trying to land a decent job. I've been doing some office temping to pay the rent. Live on the top tenth floor of one of those new apartment high rises. Don't have much furniture and don't have curtains, but have a nice view of the city and other skyscrapers all around me. From the moment I moved in the clothes came off. I walk around my fully windowed apartment naked. I hope some one can see me. I believe I put on a good show, since I still masturbated to let off steam.

I've been noticing that my floor mates on this upper level all seem to be family's or early to bed types. I have this fantasy of roaming the empty halls of my apartment naked. I decide to see if I can actually do this. I use the excuse of dumping some garbage down the garbage chute as my reason to wander down the halls. I put on my black cotton robe with nothing underneath. The robe comes down a few inches below my butt. If I bent over my ass would show. However, standing and walking I'm all respectable looking, with the cloth covering my ass.

Wearing the kimono and my cowboy boots, I start to walk down the hall to throw out the garbage down the chute on my floor. No one seems to be around at 9:30pm. So I walk down my immediate hall and then around the corner to the end of another hall to get to the garbage chute. I listen carefully to hear if any doors open. Nope, it's as silent as a monastery. So, I undo the tie on the robe and let it fall open. Still no sound and no one around I start walking down the hall and then stop. Still no one around, so I get brave and horny and take off the robe, standing in the hall completely naked in my boots and start walking back to my apartment.

It takes a few minutes but I walk completely naked in the hall and back into my apartment. I think this will become my new garbage dump routine.

The next day I step outside my apartment, look, listen, then undo the robe, and walk to the garbage chute and back to my apartment naked strutting around in my cowboy boots.

Having been able to walk naked on my own floor, I get bolder. The next eve I go downstairs to the lobby to check on my mailbox wearing just my robe and boots. I take the elevator down the 10 flights to the ground. I get down to the lobby and get my mail, sort through the junk mail and still no one showing up to see me. I decide to go back up to my floor naked by walking up the 10 flights of stairs. It will be a good work out climbing all those stairs. Once I close the stairwell door and I listen. I hear nothing. Now my heart is beating a bit loudly as I nervously open up my robe. On my wristwatch, I see its 9:45pm. I slip the robe off and now I'm standing in front of the stairs leading up to my floor, naked except for my cowboy boots.

I take a deep breath and start to walk up those stairs. The air is cool but I feel flushed from the excitement of it all. My heart is pounding and my cock is getting hard as I am turned on at being naked like this. I walk up the stairs straining my ears to hear any tell tale signs of anyone else being up and opening those stairwell doors. I keep walking up the stairs naked and freaking out as I get higher and higher and wondering what I can say to explain my nudity. I can't really think of anything but I keep going and don't run into anyone. I'm at the ninth floor and I stop, I think I hear a door open.

I stand stock-still and try to figure out if the sound came above me or below me. I can't hear anything. I guess it wasn't anyone. I get to my floor and open the door slowly still naked and holding my robe in my hand and peek out on the floor. Don't see anyone. So I step out onto my floor and begin walking down the hall to get to my own door.

I am sweating both from the exertion of walking up the 10 floors and the excitement of being naked. I get to my door and step inside. I did it! I walked although way down and back up completely naked! What a rush. I need some release.

I walk across the room to pick up my container of lotion, and sit in my chair that faces the windows. I grab the towel draped over one of my chairs that I had laid out just for this purpose. I open up my living room glass doors and step out onto my small balcony. I put the towel onto the floor of the balcony and stand in its center. The evening air feels good and I start to play with my aroused dick. I look out to other buildings some of them have their lights on. I imagine that someone out there can see me. With the fantasy of being watched to arouse me even more, I start to seriously stroke my hard dick. I pump out some lotion onto my hand and spread it over my engorged hard cock. I see a few people out like me enjoying the evening on their balconies and I imagine that they are watching me. I spend the next 20 minutes masturbating to a wonderful release of bursting streaming cum.