Hard Worker Ch. 07

Story Info
Young Bi male Exhibitionist.
2.1k words
4.16
26.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 05/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers

I'm dressed in a short black leather trench coat, red thong, black nylons, black lace garter belt, black leather mini skirt, 3-inch black pumps, a blue blouse and a navy bolero jacket. Thus attired I'm going out shopping with Victoria for more women's clothes!

Our first stop is the downtown shopping mall. She parks her car in the Fifth and Mission garage and we walk over to the downtown mall. It feel's so strange being dressed like a woman in public. It is sort of like walking around naked while wearing clothes. I'm highly visible as this sexy lady in these clothes. It is so stimulating and exciting.

We get to the mall entrance and we strut across the store and head toward Bebe. Victoria picks out one slinky black dress and directs me to the dressing room area. I am led into one room, remove my own blouse and skirt, and slip into the dress. I step out and ask Victoria to zip me up. The cotton fits tightly on my body and I look good. She tells me to take it off and she will get me some more. She unzips the dress and I go back into the dressing room. I stand in my red lace bra, matching thong waiting for Victoria to return. I stay in the dressing room trying on skirts and dresses, Stepping out to see if they meet with her approval. After getting a collection of mini and short skirts and some short slinky dresses, Victoria goes off to pay for my new wardrobe.

"First we get your ears pierced then a make up lesson and then to get our shoe fix, to Nordstrom is our next stop."

We get on the circular escalator and we go up to Nordstrom. I spot some guys giving me and Victoria the once over. Checking us sexy babes out and I love it.

Victoria takes me to get my ears pierced and she buys me small diamond studs to wear until my ears fully heel. Then we wander over to the cosmetic counter and Victoria explains that I'm here to learn how to put on make up, since my mother never showed me how. I learn the arcane rituals of femininity, mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, blush, lipstick, and foundation. She picks out my colors and shows me how to apply it and when I'm done, I look beautiful, my own long lashes have now gotten even more of a presence. I went with the red lipstick look.

Then we head to Nordstrom shoes! A good-looking young gay male spots us and offers to help. I pick out a Lauren Jones 'Vicki' black platform pump with a five-inch spike heel to try on first. I sit in the leather chair and he kneels before me and slides my shoe off my foot, he smiles as I spread my legs apart, hoping that he might be able to look up my skirt at my crotch from his angle. He seems to like what he sees, but I can't be sure if he notices my bulging aroused dick held in by the red lace thong. He comes back with the pair of shoes and slips my feet into them. As he does so he takes a moment to fondle my feet. He does it discretely, as if he is offering a quick foot massage.

"Darling," He says softly and quietly so as not to be heard beyond us, "You look wonderful. You look like the kind of girl who I would be willing to take home to show mama; though you would look fantastic in a better push up bra."

Does he know I'm a guy? Can he see my cock up my skirt.

"Why do you say that?" I try to sound coy.

"Honey you need more work in the gym on your pecs, to build up those tits of yours. Besides, if I was any closer to your aroused cock I would be sucking on it." He says it like an invitation.

"I'll take your advice and get a new padded push bra," I reply.

Now I admire the pumps on my feet, they look great. But can I stand and walk in them? I feel like I'm trying to ride my first bike without training wheels. This is so exciting. I take a deep breath and stand up on them. I take a few moments to get my balance and try to get used to the fact that I'm standing up as if all my weight is placed on the balls of my feet.

My calf muscles feel the difference in the height of the heels and so does my ass. Wearing heels does something to my ass cheeks as they feel like they are squeezing a bit tighter. Nice. I strut around carefully in these high heels, feeling like a high paid call girl. I get into a rhythm and wonder over to a full-length mirror to check myself out. I look hot. I have to have these shoes. I strut back and say I'll take this one and a second pair in red.

"Let me show you something in a sandal," my salesman says.

He comes back with a platform heel sandal with a leopard print, "It's a Madden and it's called 'Naughty', feel like being naughty?" he asks.

In answer, I take my right foot, place it up against his crotch, and press in on his prick under his pants.

"Yes," I say in my breathiest voice, "Could you slip my shoe off?" I use the toe of my pump to play with his aroused prick.

He grins as he takes off the one shoe and slips the new sandal onto my foot, carefully resting it on his crotch as he closes the two ankle straps. When he is done, I remove my right foot and then offer my left. He takes my pump off slowly savoring the touch of his hand on my nylon feet. He slips the second platform sandal on my left foot and lodges my foot again against his crotch. I press into his hard on as he does the ankle straps.

I walk around on these five-inch heels. I like the look and the leopard print is sexy.

"I'll take these as well."

He shows me another pump, a sandal and a pair of knee-high boots and I take those as well. My salesman puts the Vicki pump back on me as I request, I'll wear those out.

"Come back anytime darling," he says as he hands me his card.

"Ta Ta," I laugh as swish off.

Victoria and I pick out thigh high nylon stocking stay ups, nylon stockings, and some long thigh high socks to go with all my new shoes.

"Are you ready to leave?" Victoria asks.

"Well, actually, to tell you the truth, I'm feeling really horny. I need relief."

"You feel like you want to jerk off?"

I answer sheepishly, "Yes."

"Damn. Don't you ever run dry? How many times can you cum in day?"

"I don't really know."

"Well, Mr. horny, no problem. Go to the rest room and do it. I will pay for everything and wait for you."

"So, where is the men's room in this place?" I whisper in her ear.

She whispers back, "Not the men's room darling, your mean the lady's room. Its right over there," she points.

Oh my god, she's right, I'm a 'lady' now, and I need to go to the ladies room. What fun! I'm all excited and almost pee in my thong just trying to walk nonchalantly over to the ladies room. I enter the forbidden sanctuary of femininity and look around. The place is nicely decked out in a waiting area, with chairs and a couch, large mirror over a table to put on those last touches to your make up. Women are chattering all around me. They're talking about the clothes they want to buy or are buying, talking about babies, work, and the general stuff of day-to-day life. As I head toward the farthest stall, I the tail end of a conversation catches my attention.

"A good man is hard to find," one lady says.

"True," the other replies, "and a hard man is good to fine."

The other replies, "Ain't that the truth." They laugh and walk out.

Inside the stall, I unzip my miniskirt, pull down my thong, and sit on the toilet to pee like a proper lady. As I do, a lady steps into the stall next to mine. I hear her unzip her skirt and pull down her panties as she sits on her toilet. Then I hear a very muffled but unmistakable and barely audible sigh. I can here the sounds of soft moaning. I think she is masturbating in the stall next to mine!

I take my cock in my hand and deliberately sigh as well, hopefully soft enough so that it seems like I don't want to be heard but loud enough for my neighbor to hear me.

"I gather I'm not the only one who needed a break from shopping," my neighbor says in a quiet a breathy voice.

"Great minds think alike," I reply.

"And play alike," she responds, then with a moan of pleasure as she returns in earnest to playing with her cunt.

I follow suit and focus on masturbating my prick. We continue to quietly but still audibly enjoy our self-pleasuring as we intensify our efforts to bring ourselves to orgasm. I lick my fingers to moisten my cock as I stroke my hard on. I wish I could see her. I would love to see her fingers playing with her hot red cunt lips and clit, sliding one or two, or maybe even three fingers deep into the depths of her wet hot cunt as she fucks herself.

Damn I'm so horny and aroused thinking of her and I masturbating together like this. I imagine I can hear the soft wet sounds of her fingers going in and out of her dripping cunt as she finger fucks herself. I can hear the sounds of her breathy moans of pleasure as she works herself up into a sexual frenzy. I imagine my cock is sliding deep in and out of her wet soft cunt as I stroke on my hot hard prick with my hand.

"I'm close," she whispers in a groan, "You?"

"Almost there," I reply.

"Good." She then moans louder and more intensely as she brings herself to orgasm. "Fuuuuck.." she draws out the words as she starts to orgasm.

I grab some soft toilet paper to capture my spunk, as I begin to cum as well. "Ugg....I'm cumming..." I say.

Her reply is a guttural moan of pure pleasure. I add mine. We are both climaxing at the same time. As we are caught up in our mutual orgasm; we both gutturally burst out "Fuuuuuckkk!"

Our labored breathing is the only sound we make for a few minutes as we sit there in the afterglow of masturbation.

"That was a rush," She says as I hear her start getting dressed.

I'm a bit of a mess, I can't let my cum get on my clothes and my hand is covered with it all. I get more toilet paper to frantically clean myself off so I can get out of the stall to actually see my sex partner. I hear her open her stall as I finally get the cum off and dump all the cum soaked toilet paper into the water and flush. I fumble to get my thong and skirt on. I hear her heels click on the tile as she walks to the sink.

I just manage to get my skirt zipped up and open the stall, but I no longer hear the water from the sink. I step out of my stall and look around and I hear her heels as she walks out of this area into the waiting room of the ladies lounge. I make my way on my black Vicki platform heels as fast as I can but as I round the corner I find only Victoria waiting for me, the lounge is momentarily empty.

"Satisfied?" Victoria asks with a grin.

I sigh. My masturbation partner has disappeared. Oh well.

"Yes. Very satisfied," I reply. Give me a minute to touch up my lipstick.

I walk back to the sinks as other women make their way in as well. I wash my hands and bend over the sink to adjust my lipstick, hoping that my short miniskirt will show off my ass and my thong.

I come back out to the store and find Victoria.

"Where to now?" I ask.

"That's enough for today. We can meet tomorrow if you're up for it."

"Where would we going?"

"Tomorrow we'll go to a spa for a pedicure and get our toe nails painted, a manicure as well. If you're a good girl will end with a full body massage. All in all a day of girly pampering pleasure."

tzael2003
tzael2003
175 Followers