Hardcore Amazing

Story Info
Mickie James celebrates her TNA title win with Amazing Red
4.8k words
4.3
11.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

* * *

Featuring: Mickie James (TNA, former WWE Diva), Amazing Red (TNA)

Hardcore... Amazing!

A TNA erotic story

Written by DaxG2001

* * *

A few minutes have passed since the "Hair Versus Title" Steel Cage Match was held at TNA's Lockdown Pay Per View, broadcasting live from the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio on April 17, 2011. With a huge smile upon her pretty face, the woman who not only managed to save her hair from being shaved off, but squashed Madison Rayne in less than a minute, Mickie James is proudly wearing her newly won TNA Knockouts Championship on her good right shoulder as her left is covered with protective tape from a recent shoulder injury. James is still clad in her ring attire from the "match" in the form of a nicely fitting brown jacket that shows off a sexy amount of cleavage from her large breasts, and a pair of Daisy Duke Jean shorts which huge to her thick and juicy ass.

Smiling she walks around a corner, heading back to her locker room when her eyes fall upon one of the company's top high fliers in former X Division Champion Amazing Red as he's heading in the opposite direction to the one she's going, drinking from a bottle of water as he walks in his perfectly fitting red and black ring attire.

"Hey Mickie, way to own Rayne out there!" Red says, coming to a stop in front of her. "All that hype, all the badmouthing and what, you kicked her ass in like half a minute?"

"It was more like thirty six seconds, not that I checked with the time keeper or anything." James says with a laugh. "But thanks Red, I'm just so happy to get this championship finally, and kicking Madison's ass at the same time made it all the sweeter! Now? Now I just want to go out and celebrate like there's no tomorrow!"

"I bet you do. I'd be celebrating as well if I won out there as well..." He says with a chuckle, referencing coming up short in the Xscape contendership match from earlier in the night.

"You trying to bring me down here?" Mickie jokes with a smile. "Come on, you're pretty good yourself. I mean, you are "Amazing" after all aren't you?"

"Yeah, it's in my name alright. Guess that means you are pretty "Hardcore" yourself, being Hardcore Country, right?"

She playfully raises an eyebrow at him. "I am Hardcore Country if that's what you're meaning. But I can also be that other kind of "Hardcore" as well..." Mickie adds suggestively, a sly smirk forming on her face.

"Oh yeah?" Red picks up on what she's meaning by that. "Would that be an offer you're making me there Mickie?"

"Could be... Since I am the new Knockouts Champion, I think I deserve some sort of celebration sooner rather than later... So how about tonight, after this show ends, you show me just how "Amazing" you can be, and I'll show you just how "Hardcore" I can get. Sound like a good deal?" She asks, adjusting her title belt on her shoulder as she deliberately leans forward a little in order to give the handsome TNA star a good look at her vast and sexy cleavage.

"Oh yeah, you've got yourself a deal Mickie!" Red quickly responds with a grin after a long gaze at her breasts. "Only question I have for you is if you want to "celebrate" back at my room, or yours?"

* * *

An hour after the end of the Lockdown Pay Per View, in the hotel room of Mickie James, the newly crowned TNA Knockouts Champion is completely naked, laying stomach down on her bed with her smooth legs hanging off the edge of the bed as she looks back over her shoulder with a smile as an also naked Amazing Red is kneeling down behind her as he spreads her thick, juicy, and perfectly tanned ass cheeks apart. Leaning his head in, he starts to flick his tongue against her nicely shaved pussy, causing her to moan as she feels the nicely wet tongue brushing against her folds as he slightly squeezes her booty as he "warms her up" with a little eating out.

The former WWE Diva licks her lips as she groans, rocking her thick hips back slightly against his oral work as he slides his tongue up and down across the entrance to her love tunnel with a series of slow and focused movements all the way up and down her snatch as he keeps his handsome face pressed into her. His fingers grip her butt cheeks for another long moment before the left hand is raised in order to deliver a sharp spank to her booty that makes her gasp in surprise but the smile on her face that appears after the shot shows she doesn't object to it, and that makes him smile back in response.

Shifting his arm positioning, one hand goes up to the top of her butt to keep the cheeks spread while he brings the other up to her pussy and pushes a couple of fingers deep into her, making her noticeably moan as she's filled up to the knuckles with his digits as he begins to ease the fingers back and forth into her. The Brooklyn, New York native smirks as he watches his hand go to work on the moaning, busty beauty in front of him thanks to his fingering of her tight feeling snatch, deciding to make the motion even smoother as he pulls his fingers out in order to spit onto them before quickly pushing them back inside her pussy and getting a deep groan of pleasure out of his fellow TNA co-worker from the sensation.

The gorgeous grappler from Richmond, Virginia bites down on her bottom lip slightly as she feels his fingers effortlessly moving in and out of her dampening pussy, continuing to look back over her tape-covered shoulder as she looks over his muscular body and moans from the feeling of his digits pumping her box in a way that indicates to her that he's done this trick many times before. She can only think about that for a second more before a new sensation makes her moan out and close her eyes for a moment – the tongue of the high flyer now flicking against her even tighter asshole and even just from the first, brief touch onto her it makes her push her booty back against his face, giving him a sign that she wants some more of that.

Showing he's not nervous about being with one of the hottest women's wrestlers in the world today he gives her what she wants, swirling his hungry tongue around and across the entrance to her back passage, able to slightly push it into her but feeling strong resistance to the invasion which only serves to make him work over her some more. At the same time the X Division star keeps his hand moving firmly back and forth towards her, ensuring that his fingers keep working into her snatch to make her nice and wet, and the sounds of the lustful moans that are coming from her mouth are not just added encouragement but are music to his ears, keeping him wearing a big smile on his face as he continues this double teaming of both her lower holes as he deeply fingers her snatch and eats out her ass at the same time.

"Mmmm... Red... You've done this before, haven't you?" Mickie asks with a moan as she looks back with a smile.

Lifting his head away from her booty, he returns the look. "Yeah, a couple times... You sure your shoulder is OK? I don't want to hurt the champ if I get a little rough with you..." Red asks as he pulls his fingers out of her snatch, making her moan in the process.

She just smirks as she turns over and pushes herself backward so she can lay down on her back on the bed. "Don't worry about me, I'll handle it just fine. I'm a big girl you know..." James starts to say, but she trails off when he stands up and she looks down at his crotch. "And you're a big boy!" She excitedly gasps with a big grin and widened eyes.

"Yeah, I've heard that a couple times as well..." Amazing Red modestly says in regards to his impressively long and thick to match cock as he climbs up onto the bed.

Spreading her legs apart, the new Knockouts Champion has her eyes glued onto his shaft as he moves on top of her, watching it being lined up with her snatch before he firmly pushes it into her to make them both moan, instinctively making her place her right hand on his shoulder as she feels the first few inches sink deep into her tight hole. He doesn't waste time in getting to work on her, rocking his hips backward and then quickly back inwards to her snatch as he pistons his manhood into the tanned and perfectly curved woman's pussy as she groans underneath him, her gaze still locked down to his dick as he places his hands at her sides as he leans his upper body up over her.

The previous fingering she'd taken allows him to go pretty deep into pussy already, half of his length smoothly pumping in and out of the love tunnel of the moaning beauty he's banging in her hotel room, his motions already more than enough to make her curvaceous body jolt backward slightly each time he thrusts into her tight and wet hole. Naturally, his eyes are watching her large breasts as they bounce from the movement of her tanned frame, a visual treat to go along with the snug feeling of her pussy all around his cock as he pumps himself smoothly and sharply into the fellow TNA star as they both moan from the sinful pleasure they're getting from this fucking.

Each thrust deep into her only serves to turn the former WWE Diva on more and more as she feels his man meat getting gradually deeper and deeper into her snatch every time he moves it firmly into her, keeping her groaning out as she looks over his desirable body and down between her legs at the erotic sight of his thick dick pushing back and forth into her pussy. Even with her shoulder injury clear to see from her tapped up shoulder, she wants as much out of him, not to mention as much of him, as possible so she moves her smooth legs up, wrapping them around his toned waist to pull him closer towards her in the hopes to get him hammering into her wet and tight hole to fulfill her lusty needs.

It's the former two-time X Division Champion though that's controlling the pace here, keeping his actions smooth, steady, and perfectly paced as he slides his thick member back and forth into her damp snatch, filling her up with over two thirds of his cock and this size already would be difficult for most women to take especially with this kind of repeated thrusting as he's using. Instead though, the moaning stunner he's on top off wants even more, squeezing his shoulder with her good arm as she groans out and tries to grind her snatch up against his thrusts, her big tits still bouncing sexily as her body rocks backward in response to his pumping motion.

Casting him a sexy glare, the first woman to hold the WWE Women's, Divas, and now TNA Knockouts Championship groans as she getting driven wild by the repeated hammering her snatch is taking from this handsome and hung high flyer, her pussy tight and wet around his length as it moves back and forth into her with the erotic squelch of her juices that coat his rod behind heard each time he slides in or out of her love tunnel. She unwraps her legs from around him, allowing her to lay back and just take it for a few more moments with loud, shameless groans as she takes it from one of the most awe-inspiring, death defying performers ever seen in any wrestling company, as he's giving her a performance more worthy of a bestselling porno movie as he bangs her snatch over and over again with deep and quick thrusts.

"You want to switch things up a little Mickie?" Amazing Red asks, giving her one last pump before he pulls out of her snatch with a moan.

"You bet I do!" James excitedly says with a grin, surprising him by grabbing him and pushing him down so now he's the one on his back on the bed. "I want to ride that dick of yours!"

"Sure thing champ!" Red says with a similar smile, watching as the busty Knockout mounts his waist. "Guess you're not letting that shoulder hold you back, are you?"

"No way!" Mickie shakes her head as she reaches down to line up his shaft with her snatch. "Now let me show you how we do it, Hardcore Country style!"

Easing herself down with a groan, she takes his long and thick shaft deeply into her still tight and wet pussy, making him moan out as well as inch after inch is taken into her hole and here she's able to get exactly what she wants as she doesn't stop sinking downward until her ass cheeks rest on his thighs and his balls are touching her tanned skin. Every bit of his manhood is now deep inside her as she grinds herself down against his crotch, taking a moment to let her hands run over her large breasts in order to squeeze them with a lick of her pouty lips before they go onto her thick hips and she starts to ride him, groaning as she lifts herself upward to half way and then swiftly drops down to the base with an erotic grunt.

Underneath, the handsome X Division star watches with moans as the stunning and perfectly curved female on top of him in no time at all reaches the rhythm she wants, riding his cock quickly and with force that makes them both call out as they gaze at one another and take in the sight of the gorgeous frame of the other. His hands move up and around onto her juicy booty, giving her a deep squeeze that makes her groan as she bounces away on his shaft, taking him balls deep every time she drops down onto him as her snatch gets noticeably wetter than before to go along with the sweat that soon starts to form all over her tanned and sexy body.

The native of Richmond, Virginia isn't holding back now, not showing any visual discomfort from her shoulder injury as she swiftly lifts herself up and then right back down on the cock of the fellow former ROH star as she uses this cowgirl position to full effect, smoothly gliding her pussy up to around half way along his cock before dropping down to the base where the smack of skin hitting skin rings out to mix with the moans both wrestlers are letting out. The massive, surgically-enhanced breasts of the stunning female bounce in time with the motion of her body as she groans and gasps, showing a different kind of "Hardcore" than the Country variety she's known for as she takes the Brooklyn, New Yorker's dick deep into her love tunnel quickly over and over again in such a wild and horny way that anyone looking on would think she's using this pace because her very life depended on it.

While the former two time X Division Champion is happy to let her take control and handle him how she wants to, and since it's resulting in the gorgeous female wrestler bouncing wildly on his long cock no one can blame him for just laying back on the bed and watching the show, he's still got plenty of energy left for her so he's looking to give her something back. That results in him moving his hands to first spread her butt cheeks apart before slipping one hand down in order to push a finger into her asshole without even a warning, causing her to gasp but in clear delight as he starts to pump the digit in and out of her booty while she rides his thick cock.

Even though she'd just won the TNA Knockouts Championship a few hours ago, she's looking more like a needy whore rather than a top quality grappler as she moans loudly and shameless as she swiftly and forcefully rides away on the lengthy and thick pole of the handsome hunk underneath her who's now fingering her even tighter asshole at the same time as she takes his cock balls deep into her wet snatch. Tilting her head back with a deep groan as now both her lower holes are getting taken care of, she can't help but move her left hand onto her tits in order to squeeze them, blocking out the sting of pain coming from the taped up shoulder as she gets off on riding such an impressive piece of man meat deep with her pussy and getting finger banged in her juicy booty at the same time.

"Awww yeah! Yes!!" Mickie moans out as she looks down at him with a big smile. "Red! You really are amazing!" She groans as she starts to slow down her bouncing motion on his dick.

"You're pretty "Hardcore" yourself Mickie!" Red replies with a grin, groaning as she lifts herself off from his cock.

"I can say the same about you now..." James says as she moves herself across the bed into the classic doggy style position. "Now how about instead of a finger, you stick that "amazing" dick of yours right up my ass?" She demands more than asks as she tosses her hair back and grins lustfully back at him. "There's some lube in my bag over there..."

"Fuck yeah I will..." He says as he gets up, heading over to the bag in question to pick out the bottle of sexual lubricant. "I'll get real Hardcore on this booty..." He smirks, using the return trip to pour some of the liquid out onto his cock to prepare himself with a couple of strokes.

"Mmmm... Yeah, get me ready Red..." The beautiful and talented female wrestler groans with lust as she feels her thick butt cheeks getting spread, as he pours lube down into her ass crack and onto that puckered hole, the sensation already making her rock those juicy hips backward in anticipation of the ass fucking to come. For now she has to groan again as the X Division sensation uses his finger again, plunging it in and out of her asshole to work that lube further into her backside, the recipient biting down on her bottom lip and still pushing back to take this finger-banging, feeling the lube getting worked in further into that magnificent ass.

"Ahhhh! Enough teasing honey... Give me that fucking cock!" Mickie almost begs with another intense gaze of desire back at Red, who in response nods as he pulls his finger out and gives another squirt of lube onto her asshole for good measure. Bracing herself, the gorgeous former WWE Diva grips the bed sheets with her hands as she watches her ass cheeks getting spread again before a moment later a long and thick cock being plunged into her asshole makes her moan out with her back arching as she feels his inches being pushed deep into her backside as he grips her hips. Her eyes are half open as she watches him start to pump her from behind, his hips rocking towards and then away from her booty as he slides his shaft firmly in and out of her, the lube working perfectly as the rod that's gone from being balls deep in her snatch is now fucking her straight up her one of a kind ass.

Lustfully moaning, the newly crowned TNA Knockouts Champion keeps herself up with her good right arm, reaching down underneath her to between her legs in order to push a couple of fingers into her wet snatch and wasting no time in starting to swiftly get herself off from the feeling of being banged from behind her in juicy booty. Not content with just doing that, she's pushing her ass back against the incoming thrusts from the high flyer in order to help him drive deeper into her backside, her tanned and curved frame moving with perfect timing so she rocks backward towards him as he pumps forward with a moan, licking her lips as she ensures both her lower holes are getting stuffed full to keep her groaning with pleasure and sweating hard in this "celebration" of her title win tonight.

Perspiration is also covering the muscular body of the native of Brooklyn, New York as he shows the effects of not just keeping up with the horny needs of the beautiful female wrestler he's ramming his long cock into the ass off, but from giving said juicy and thick booty the kind of fucking it truly deserves as he gives her a series of hard and quick thrusts that would render a normal woman unable to think straight let alone walk right for well over a week. He knows though that this Knockout can take it and then some, so he continues to plough his manhood deep in and out of her very tight asshole, watching her butt cheeks jiggle as she rocks backward in response to every motion as he runs his hands across her smooth and tanned thighs with a deep groan.

daxg2001
daxg2001
814 Followers
12