Hardcore Hotel Ch. 2

Story Info
A new guest books in.
1.2k words
4.11
46.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/16/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I got up, and realised that I hadn't been dreaming. I was still lying there naked next to a naked Shannon Elizabeth and Pamela Anderson. They were both fast asleep. I had to leave as I had more reception work to do, so I got dressed, and kissed them both on the lips before going.

At the reception desk, I was amazed to see who was there, waiting for a room. None other than Britney Spears. I rushed to the desk and whipped out the reservation book. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'd like to book a room please, just a single." she replied.

"Certainly." I opened the book and signed her name next to her room, which happened to be right next door to Pam and Shannon's. I handed her the key and directed her to the room.

***

Britney ambled down the corridor to the lift. This was the first quiet break she'd had in ages. She'd just finished her tour and was ready to crash out, with some New York shopping.

She turned into the corridor with her room and found the right number. She went to open it but heard strange noises. From inside? No, they were coming from next door. She let herself into her room, and ditched her bags, before returning to the corridor and standing outside the room where the noises were coming from. They were slightly muffled, but Britney could make them out clearly.

"Uuuuuuuh, yeah, that's it. Keep going. Mmmm yeah." Britney new there was some sexual activity going on inside. She could feel herself getting wet. She lowered her hand to her crotch to try and control herself.

She noticed the door was slightly ajar. The lure of the noises was too much. She had to step inside. There she was met with the most arousing thing she'd seen in her life.

Pamela Anderson was lying on the floor completely naked. She had her hips slightly raised and her hands were caressing her own breasts, playing with the full erect nipples. Shannon Elizabeth was bending over Pam with her face down. Her tongue was buried in Pam’s pussy. It was exploring every inch of her intimate area. Britney couldn’t make out exactly what was going on but she could get the full idea. She could feel herself getting so wet below. But she realised she could also feel something else. From her nose. A sneeze. She couldn’t hold it in. She muffled her sneeze with her mouth, but it was still loud enough for the ladies to hear.

"Hello, we have a visitor" said Pam, who got up and walked over to Britney. Shannon jumped to her feet.

"So I see" she stood next to Britney as well. "A pretty individual she is, but let’s just see how pretty she really is. Before Britney had any time to object, Shannon and ripped her trousers of her. Pam tore the tight top that she was wearing straight off her. Britney was left standing there in her bra and panties.

"Hmm very nice" said Shannon, walking around her, admiring her perfect breasts, bulging in the skimpy black bra. Britney was feeling very nervous. She was a virgin and had never had any sexual experience before. Now she was standing in her underwear with two naked women walking around her admiring her body. Shannon stopped and stood in front of her, Pam stood behind. Britney could feel her breath on her neck. Pam began to kiss Britney’s neck passionately, as she undid the clasp of her bra, and let in side off, revealing the lovely dark aureoles and nipples to Shannon, who kneeled down and began to kiss them. She started sucking on them like a baby, as they got harder and harder.

Pam lowered her hands to Britney’s knickers and slipped her hand into them.

"Ooh she’s very wet. Maybe we ought to do something about this" she said. She pulled Britney’s knickers off and began to rub her clit. She put three fingers in and began to massage the hard clitoris, but couldn’t quite get to it.

"So she is a virgin then" said Pam, and with one hard thrust, broke Britney’s hymen and began to massage her clit.

Britney was loving it she kissed Pam full on the lips as she could feel her fingers inside her.

"Ooh yeah thank you. Keep going please, I want you to make me cum. Keep going at me. Please." Shannon lowered her head and began licking away at Britney’s cunt. "Mmm" she said and began licking furiously. She pushed Britney onto the bed and stood over her. She dived her tongue in further. Britney squealed in orgasm.

Pam had stepped behind Shannon and was massaging her clit. Shannon tried to keep her tongue buried in Britney’s love hole, but Pam was fingering in and out with three fingers, rubbing the entire insides as rigorous as she could.

"Oooooooh yeah, aaaaahhhhh, that’s it, ooooohhh" Shannon had to remove her tongue and let her orgasm be known.

"Right, now take control of us, pretty one" said Pam as she got on the bed and lay down on her back. Shannon lay next to her.

Britney got on top of Pam and began to 69 her. She buried her tongue right into the depth of Pam’s cunt and licked out all the juice she could find. Pam returned the favour by licking Britney out at the same time. Britney, being used to this feeling now, could concentrate on her job and licked faster. Her tongue came into contact with Pam’s clit.

"Oooooooh, yeeeesssss. That’s it. You’ve hit the spot." This made Britney go faster, knowing she had pleasured another person for the first time in her life. She was determined to make her cum. She went faster and faster, letting her tongue explore every inch of the hole. Suddenly she felt a gush of liquid inside her mouth.

"Aaaaahhhh" moaned Pam "that’s it, you made me cum." Britney was in her prime. She got straight on top of Shannon and pressed her pussy to Shannon’s. She began to thrust her self onto her, as if she was having sex. She began to suck on Shannon’s tits as she pulsed herself harder. She let her tongue circle the round erect nipple on Shannon’s left breast before moving to her right. Shannon then produced something from beside the bed. A huge double-ended dildo. Shannon eased it into herself slowly. Britney wasted no time in joining herself to the monster. She got on fast and screamed as an orgasm instantly hit her. She began thrusting in and out as the tip of the dildo came in contact with her clit at every thrust. Every time, she orgasmed and could feel herself cum slightly. Shannon felt the same. Britney decided to make Shannon cum as well would be a huge achievement. So with all her force, she shoved her self straight onto the dildo and forced right into Shannon’s clit.

"Uuuuuuuuhhh" Shannon and Britney moaned in unison as they gushed pussy juices. Britney rolled to the side of Shannon with the dildo still in her. Pam had fallen asleep with exhaustion from that 69. Britney could feel her eyelids drooping. Shannon yawned. Although it was 11:00am, Shannon and Britney copied Pam and fell asleep, with the dildo still connecting them.