Hardcore Touchdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

"MMMMM FUCK!! Ahhhhh yeah!! MMMM!! Shit!! That's damn good..." Mr. Touchdown moans his approval, all too happy to let the horny multi-time Champion in sports entertainment do all the work as she continues to rapidly and forcefully ride his dick, all the while allowing him to take advantage of this position as he gropes and squeezes on her large and juicy tits right in front of him. "AHHHH... I doubt any of those nerds out there... MMMM AHHHHH... Or any of my ex-team mates would ever be able to handle anything like this..." He adds between grunts, the former tag team and tournament winner in CHIKARA showing off his own great sexual talents to able to take this onslaught of bounces from the former WWE Diva who keeps on swiftly lifting and dropping her still nicely tight but soaking wet pussy onto his thick and long cock.

"MMMMM!! From the looks of some of the... "Wrestlers" I've seen today... MMMMM... I'll believe you kid..." Mickie says with a groan and a smirk, putting her riding motion to a stop so she can dismount him. "Since you're a football guy, I don't think I have to ask this... But think you can handle a "Tight End"?" She says, not exactly hiding her plans as she goes over to her bags, deliberately bending over and showing off her thick backside as she picked out a bottle of lube from it.

"Sounds like just another play that I'll be able to score with..." Mark replies with a grin as he soon moves over towards her, just as she's getting down onto into the classic doggy style-like position on the locker room floor.

"Mmmmm... I fucking hope so..." James says, pouring lube out onto her fingers before she reaches back, pushing a finger into her asshole and just that's enough to make herself groan, her cries continuing as she pumps that digit in and out of herself in such a shameless way that it's already clear this isn't the first time she's lubed up her back passage in preparation for some backdoor action. As she sinks in the second finger into herself, she smirks at the stud she's been banging with as he helps himself to the bottle, smirking back as he uses his hand to rub a generous amount of the liquid over his lengthy rod, moving back around her in order to kneel down behind, just watching her finger fuck her own backside for a round of moments as she gets herself more than ready for him.

"Yeah, never seen an ass as damn fine as this one..." The former CHIKARA Young Lion's Cup holder states, pressing his dick against her asshole as soon as she pulls her fingers out of herself, using a forceful thrust to penetrate that stunning ass and making them both moan out from the sensation. "MMMMM... Awwwww FUCK!! Uhhhhh... And never as... MMMMM!! Fucking good either..." He grunts, both hands gripping onto those juicy rear cheeks as he starts to ease himself in and out of her tightest of holes, his words showing that perhaps he might not be a stranger himself to tapping some ass, but he's never been faced with a sexual challenge of handling perhaps the thickest, roundest and hottest ass in pro wrestling history.

"AHHHHH!! MMMM!! Oh yeah!! MMMM!! Fuck me!! MMMMM!! FUCK!! Fuck my ass!!" The stunning MILF begs, despite already getting just that as the young, hung hunk behind her works his fat and long cock in and out of her super tight asshole, completing the trilogy of having been in all three of her equally fuckable holes, but the best has been saved for last as he now pumps his dick firmly and smoothly into her booty. "UHHHH!! Come... Come on!! Fucking... AHHHHH!! Mmmmm!! Fucking wreck my fine fucking ass!!" She demands, gritting her teeth as she looks back at him, starting now to rock herself back and forth in time with his thrusts as in her horny state she can't wait to take more of his inches into her ass. Of course, he's more than happy to deliver just that, grunting himself as he pumps his manhood into that massive backside, his fingers easily digging into the tanned and ample flesh of her made to be fucked rump, and those thrusts are certainly having the desired effect on her as she slips a hand down between her legs to start to rub her already dripping wet snatch.

"MMMMM!! Fuck yeah... MMMMM SHIT!! Oh... Oh FUCK!!" Angelosetti groans, sweat dripping down his handsome face as he pumps away into that one-of-a-kind backside in front of him, picking up the pace gradually as his cock plunges in deeper and he feels her ass being able to take more of what he has to offer. His hands roam over that butt, watching the flesh sexily shake and jiggle both from the force of his thrusts deep into her asshole, and her own motion of rocking back in order to take those pumps. As he bangs her from behind, he lifts away a hand for just a moment, soon sharply bringing it down onto her cheek and the spank just makes her moan out, a dirty grin shot back at him over the shoulder before she goes back to letting out a stream of moans and the sort of R-rated language that certainly would never be allowed inside the confines of the family friendly ring she'd been competing in earlier on.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK... FUCK FUCK MMMMM!!" The stunning, sweating beauty who is the only female to have held both the Women's and Divas Championship in WWE and the TNA Knockouts Championship is putting on a performance worthy of winning several titles at a pornography awards show. As she shifts herself back and forth in time with the stiff thrusts being sent deep into her thick ass, causing her large tits to sway as they hang underneath her, she's furiously rubbing her own snatch with her hand, drenching her fingers in her fluids and keeping herself loudly moaning out in a display that's far removed from her near-legendary status as a respected female wrestler.

"MMMM!! AHHHH... Awwwwww FUCK!! MMMM... OH SHIT..." The younger hunk continues to make a far more than just impressive display of his own as he gives the lusty, happily married to another man, curvaceous MILF the kind of fucking that she and that fantastic, massive booty of her deserves with thrust after deep, swift and forceful thrust straight between those rounded and tanned cheeks. "UHHHH!! MMMM... AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK... MMMM!! Ahhhhh FUCK!!" The former Tag Team Champion in CHIKARA grunts, his cock throbbing for the first tell-tale sign deep within her tight back passage but he doesn't yet plan on easing up or pulling out, still hamming back and forth into that booty of the multi-time former Champion in TNA and WWE, more so for his own sinful pleasure than of that of the woman on her hand and knees in front of him as she's wildly toying with her own wet snatch while getting fucked up the ass.

"OH FUCK!! OH SHIT!! DON'T... DON'T STOP!! OH... AHHHHH MMMMM!! FUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!" She moans out as her head drops down, her hand still feverishly working over her pussy that starts to leak out juices as Mickie James makes herself cum hard, more than aided along by the fat cock of Mr. Touchdown ramming into her ass as she rubs herself, her fluids nastily dripping off her fingers, hand and wrist along with from her snatch down to the floor that's already got more than a clear sign of what's been happening from the amount of sweat that's on the ground. "UHHHHH!! AHHHHH... Mmmmmmm!! MMMMM AHHHHH..." She gasps out, her rocking motion having stopped and how just made to jolt forward as the stud behind her enjoys her butt for a couple more thrusts, actually helping to finish herself off as that soaked with juices hand keeps on moving over herself for those last few moans, all in all leaving a big, satisfied smile on her sweat-coated face.

"MMMMM!! AHHHH... AWWWWW SHIT!! SHIT!!" In rather timely fashion, Mark Angelosetti himself has to pull out of that fine and now well fucked ass, just gripping his throbbing dick and stroking himself off as he starts to cum, sending his thick spunk down onto the very backside he'd just been so deep in. Feeling the sensation of hot jizz landing across her tanned and rounded cheeks, she looks back with an approving grin as the groaning hunk drains his balls, pumping away at his shaft in order to send streaks of cum across both sides of her rump, enough to even drip off of her and land down to further make a mess on the floor.

"That... That was a real good fuck kid..." Mickie says, still watching him as he flicks out the final drops of cum onto her butt. "Do me a favour and grab me a towel so I can clean up this mess you've made." She adds as he lets go of his now spent and softening rod.

"After all that? Sure, the least I can do..." Mark says with a smirk as he shifts back. "One hell of a way to cap of your only appearance around here I guess..."

"You make it sound like today's over..." She smirks, licking her lips. "Unless you've got plans for after the show?"

"Considering how my former partner refused to listen to me earlier on? I sure don't... Especially now." He says, coming back over with a towel as requested.

"Good answer kid..." James nods her head, taking the towel. "Because it looks like that while you're the one who calls himself Mr. Touchdown... I'm the one who scored the winner today..."

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12