Harder The Better

Story Info
He makes her wet with his power.
1.3k words
3.98
73.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked across the pool table, she looked so cute in that bright light, Silky black hair shining in the white light, medium sized dark gray eyes, now intent on the cue ball trying to figure out the angle, and full lips, smooth loveable cheeks. She was frowning in concentration right now but I knew her smile was really heart-warming. Her bent figure was one that'd send shivers of excitement into a male body as the ones I was feeling as I surveyed her small, firm, round ass. She shot the cue and the 4-ball went into the corner pocket. "Shirt," she said with a wicked smile. I unbuttoned my shirt and opening it, I let it drop off my shoulders.

"Mmmmmmm, my my, nice chest!" She smiled seductively. We were playing strip-pool and she had got my shirt and pants till now. But I had gotten her skirt and believe me, her legs were long and sexy. She was in her early thirties but she was all hot and sexy, a treat for the eyes and maybe more… . On my turn, I sank two balls one after the other and she took off her t-shirt and bra on my demand. I licked my lips as I stared intently on those full erect tits, I could see my glance was making her nipples hard, I bet she knew what I was thinking about doing to those tits. The game progressed pretty nicely and the talk was about… yeah, you guessed it – sex! She told me she liked to be dominated. It really turned her on when a guy made her his bitch and treated her like a slut. The more she talked about it, the hotter I got, I was getting a hard-on the size of Eiffel tower and I could see she was not exactly ice-cold. Or maybe that was melting ice that was soaking her panties..:). And panties was all she had on.

Next time she bent over to shoot, I was behind her, caressing her ass, feeling her round firm ass cheeks, squeezing them. Her reaction was very gratifying. She collapsed on the table with a loud moan. I started rubbing my finger in her butt crack pushing the thin fabric into her tight ass hole. Putting the left hand on her neck I started massaging and squeezing her soft flesh in my hot fingers. Running a finger on her smooth cheek, I pushed the finger into her mouth making her suck it. But the right hand was already slipping her panties down. Her ass was so hot and so tight. Without so much as a warning I rammed my long middle finger hard into her tight ass hole.

"Aaah" her scream was loud and spontaneous, "God! You are making me so wet!" I could see it myself, her pussy juices running down on her thighs. Grabbing her silky brunette hair, I threw her down on the floor, and then pulled her on to her hands and knees by the hair too. By now she was too horny to think of anything but getting her ass and pussy fucked hard. But I wanted to drive her crazy with horniness. I started rubbing her pussy with my fingers, letting her realize I was using her body, treating her like my property. From her erotic moans I could guess she was enjoying it too, her pussy flowing more and more with the love-juices. Then I rammed my two fingers all the way into her wet pussy without warning and heard her gasp with surprise. My thumb was already on her ass hole, stretching her tight ass hole as I rolled it in circular motion.

Her moans were growing louder and wilder, and she was beginning to beg, "oh, please fuck me, fuck my ass hard! Please! " In response, I just took out my wet fingers out from her pussy and rammed my long hard middle finger deep into her tight hot ass. "Ow! Oh God!" She screamed. I grabber her hair tight with my left hand and pulled it hard, "What's your name?"

"Maria," she breathed heavily, "I pulled out my finger and slammed her ass harder and deeper again, "No, your name is slut, cheap slut."

"Yes, I am your slut, your cheap slut"

"Good," I gave her another hard stroke with the finger deep into her ass. She groaned loudly, "yes, make me your slut. Fuck me like a bitch! Please! Please fuck my ass!" My cock was so hard it was painful, I started rubbing the wet head on her pussy slit rubbing it up and down. Then I slipped it into her wet pussy, slow and easy.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she sounded like this was just what she wanted. My cock was all the way deep into her pussy so I pulled it all back and rammed it in again hard and fast, "Aaaaaaaaaah!" her scream was painful but her flowing pussy said it was a pleasure. I left my hard cock throbbing in her wet tight cunt and grabbed her tits under her, squeezing them slow at first then harder, and harder till she started moaning, then I took her nipples in my thumbs and fingers and pinched them hard. "Oooooh, master! That hurts!" I crushed her nipples in my fingers making her scream louder and with more feeling. "Who do you belong to slut? Tell me your master's name."

"Romeo! I belong to my master Romeo! He can do me anyway he want! I am your slut master!" My dick was so hard in her pussy, I wiggled it a little, letting her wet hot pussy feel the hard throbbing rod. Then I pulled it out and started rubbing the soaked wet cock in her tight ass hole. This she loved, judging from her erotic moaning. I started pushing it in, opening her tight little ass hole with my thick hard cock, forcing her open as I entered her deeper and deeper.

With every inch of my cock her moaning grew louder and longer. Just as half of my long hard cock was in her ass, I pushed hard and penetrated her tight ass all the way, getting a long scream from her, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah master!" I was liking the feeling of having her in my power, and she of course was too turned on by this. Now I started fucking her tight hot ass with my thick cock, ramming it in hard with every stroke. As I pulled out my thick cock I could feel her tight ass clutching it, trying to keep it in, and then I rammed it in harder, reaching deeper into her ass with every hard stroke.

She screamed louder and longer with every deep thrust but kept begging for more, "Aaaah, yes, yes. Oh God! Fuck me, yes, master, fuck my ass, ow" I could feel her getting wet as she got closer to climax, I increased my tempo, ramming her ass harder and faster, in and out, harder and harder. "Oh yes,…aaah, aaah, I am cummmmmiiinngggg!!!!!" Suddenly she screamed and erupted like a hot volcano. That was my cue! I exploded hard into her ass, shooting my hot cum deep in her ass. As I spurted my hot wet cum into her ass I fucked her in short wild strokes, pumping her ass so hard she came more and more, flowing all over her legs and on the carpet. Gradually I slowed down, fucking her slow and easy, and then stopped.

As we lay down on the carpet, exhausted but so satisfied, I smiled mischievously at her, "So how did you like to be my slut?"

She smiled like a satisfied kitten, "Mmmmmmmmm. I can be your slut for all my life!"

"We'll see! Next time I am gonna force you to do a lot more things, and we'll see how much you can cum!!"

"Oh God! Yes. Yes, I am yours, take me anytime you want, anyway you like. You can make me do anything! Fuck me any way you want. You are my master!!"

I bent over to lick her tongue, this was my first time fucking a girl making her my slut, but I had a feeling I was gonna like it!!