Hardest Choice Ch. 03

Story Info
Sexual tension at home comes to a climax.
4.4k words
4.52
119.9k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 04/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's note: This story is about a contest. Please leave comments on whom you'd like to vote for to win. Then I'll write a story using your choice as Brad's.

*

The rest of the morning and afternoon were uneventful, if filled with tension. As Brad spent his day doing his normal summer stuff, playing on the computer and doing his summer homework and working out, his family acted normal too. The twins were lazy, flipping through piles of Cosmos and trying new makeup and hairstyles on each other. Stella was working on a summer project for her art class. His mom was watching a Lifetime marathon of chick flicks. Laële was outside in the shade, reading some big fat important looking book.

As he went about his business, occasionally he ran into one of them. The situation was incredibly awkward, because whenever he saw one of them, automatically his memory of whatever they'd done together popped up vividly. When it was time for dinner, Brad decided that the best way to keep his thoughts from turning him into a blushing, stuttering idiot would be to concentrate on the food. He didn't talk to any of the girls unless they asked him a direct question, and looked at them as little as possible. He had never thought about spaghetti so much in his life.

When dinner was over, everyone went off by themselves again. His mom was cleaning up, Laële was working out in the garage, and Stella was glued to the television, which was displaying a close up of Orlando Bloom at that moment. He had no idea where the twins were; probably off taking care of each other. He sat down to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with Stella. Surprisingly, she made no attempt to seduce him. The movie was a welcome break form his never ending stream of thoughts of his situation.

The credits began rolling, and Brad went to his room. He was startled when he walked in. All the lights were off inside, but he could still see, for there were two dozen long slender red candles giving off a faint hint of cinnamon lit throughout the room. The beautifully flickering illumination revealed a multitude of perfect red roses strewn about.

And the twins were sitting provocatively on his bed, both in black lacy teddies. They both had the flawlessly groomed dirty blonde hair down long, Tasha's curled in sexy ringlets and Tara's smooth, straight, and silky. They had a little makeup on that made their bright blue eyes sparkle and shine and stand out even more and their lips look full and so kissable . . . and ready for other things. The teddies were satiny and moved over their skin like airy whispers. The teddies had slightly revealing necklines, teasing him with bits of cleavage here and there, those 36D breasts with their hard nipples underneath the sexy fabric. The fabric stopped at mid thigh, not short enough for his desperate gaze. He was already very big and hard, the setting creating such an erotic aura, with the twins the focus of the vibes of the environment.

He gaped at them for a moment, feeling as if he were in a dream. Then he sat in his chair to watch what they would do next, because he was sure that things were going to heat up.

Brad was right. As soon as he settled into his chair and got comfortable, readjusting the anticipatory erection in his pants, the twins looked at each other. Tasha took Tara's face in her hands, then moved in for a kiss. Tasha licked Tara's lips, and sucked them, and nibbled them. She sucked Tara's tongue into her own mouth, making Tara moan in delight.

Tasha kissed down Tara's chin, to her neck. She sucked and nibbled the beautiful curve where Tara's neck met her shoulder. She licked down a little further until the teddy blocked her oral journey. Tasha slipped the straps off from over Tara's shoulders, and the top of the teddy fell down. But since they were sitting on the bed, it didn't come all the way off. It stopped at the waist, showing off those voluptuous boobs but hiding the one cunt in the house Brad hadn't fucked.

Since the teddy no longer held her back, Tasha started in on Tara's tits. She ran a light teasing finger over the skin, stopping and moving away from the nipple often, making Tara beg for it. Then, in the middle of a gentle caress, she all of a sudden stopped and gave the nipple a hard pinch. Tara gasped and jumped a little, but Brad could tell she'd enjoyed it. Tasha kept pinching, then brought her mouth down to nibble on it. Her teeth gently enclosed around the hard nipple and she gnawed on it ever so slightly, ever so lightly. Her tongue flicked out and she licked all over Tara's breasts. Tara gave a low, long moan.

Brad unzipped and began stroking himself for the second time that day. Tara laid down, stretched out in front of him, and Tasha slipped Tara's teddy all the way off. There Tara sat, naked and gorgeous, long hair and striking blue eyes, tanned and toned. And very much full of desire. Her whimpers were lusty and pleading. Tasha ran her hand over Tara's foot, massaging it. She traveled up the sexy calf, over her knee, up to her mid thigh. Here she stopped, making Tara cry out in want, in need. She ran a careless finger over the skin of her inner thigh, so gentle, teasing, almost tickling, sending shivers through Tara's body. Tasha put both hands on Tara, one on each leg, and teased her with wandering thumbs. Just as Tara was about to scream in frustration, Tasha easily slipped in a finger, fully inside, using her other hand to roll circles over Tara's clit. So instead of desire, Tara's scream was of satisfaction. As suddenly as she had started, Tasha stopped. She slipped of her own teddy, and now Brad was seeing double. She positioned herself along Tara's body, but antiparallel, with Tasha on top, giving Brad a beautiful view of his twin sisters in a 69.

Now Tasha continued pleasing Tara, again inserting a finger and stimulating her clit. Tara, with Tasha above her, spread the legs above her head and licked the slit between the two lips. Now both sisters were moaning in pleasure, Tara as she licked her sister and was fingered, vice versa for Tasha. Tara's tongue was driving away at Tasha's clit, fast and hard, flicking, rubbing, with as much force as she could put into her tongue. Meanwhile, Tasha was fucking Tara's cunt with three fingers and using her other hand to flick and rub at Tara's clit.

Brad pumped away harder and harder as his twin sisters fucked each other manually and orally harder and harder. All three were gasping, moaning, grunting, lost in the feelings inside the erotic setting. Tara's tongue disappeared inside Tara's cunt as her own cunt was filled with fingers, and they pleased each others' clits with more fingers. Brad saw Tara flicking and wriggling her tongue inside Tasha.

When Tasha felt the tongue inside her move, she shouldn't hold it in anymore. She screamed and let go, shaking atop Tara, gripping her tongue with her clit. Tara, feeling the convulsing hand in her clit, cried out too, and they came together. Brad, watching their bodies spasming and rubbing against each other, hearing their bliss filled voices, surged and came as well. All three felt the supreme satisfaction of an orgasm, the girls barely able to think, they came so strongly. Then the room was silent except for the occasional gasp as they calmed down.

Once the twins had recovered, they pulled the teddies back on. They went around the room., swiftly blowing out the candles, and then left Brad alone in darkness. He sat still for a second, then put himself into his bed, which was still warm from them. It still smelled like them too, and the haunting scent of sex stayed with him, even in his sleep.

The next day, Monday, Brad awoke early. He dealt with his now-usual morning hard on quickly, cleaned up, ate a brief breakfast, and ran out of the house for morning practice. He was afraid that if he lingered, he'd get distracted.

At practice, his coach told him to watch any videotapes he had of himself swimming, the more recent the better, to work on technique. It sounded like a good idea to Brad, who had a tape of the last meet. When he got home, though, he couldn't find it. After a bit of searching, he realized it was in the VCR already. The label read "Brad, 6/29 + 7/6" (the dates of the meets) in Stella's beautifully quirky handwriting. Stella was the one who recorded all his meets. Mostly it was because their mom and the twins were working, but also because Stella was the best person for it. She knew how to work the camera like a professional, and always got the shots Brad wanted. Brad grinned, remembering that there was more than one thing Stella knew how to do well.

He pushed play. The tape began tracking, and Brad frowned. What was this? It certainly wasn't his swim meet. Actually, it looked like Stella's room. Maybe she accidentally taped over his meet while playing with the camera, trying solve new recording tricks.

Oh fuck. This was no accident.

The camera was focused on Stella's bed, that bed where he and Stella had fucked. Their fluids had flowed and mixed in that bed. Just the memory of it brought him to an erection.

Stella appeared now. Naked, she laid down on the bed. She spread her legs facing the camera, not wasting any time. Hands appeared now. Brad couldn't tell whose hands they were, but the moment he didn't much care. The hands were tying Stella to her bed, spreading her legs even more. Her cunt glistened a little, already wet in anticipation.

Brad pulled out his hard on and started stroking, his eyes never leaving the screen. A hand brought a huge thick long dildo into the picture. Stella raised her hips and it was placed, sticking up, underneath her. She brought her hips back down, slowly forcing the oversized rod inside herself, her ass, no lubrication. Brad could see what a close, tight fit it was. As Stella squirmed onto it, she cried out from the exertion. Another dildo, identical to the first, eight inches long, about as thick as his fingers making an OK sign, was pushed inside Stella's cunt firmly.

He watched intensely. Hands entered the picture again. They tied clever little straps from the dildos around Stella, so that the big fat sticks wouldn't slip outside of her. One last toy was brought in. A small vibrator, the kind you strap onto the clit. It was affixed, to Stella's great pleasure, and activated.

She cried out in lustful ecstasy. Immediately, her hips began moving, and she squirmed within her constraints. The hands that had appeared onscreen must've belonged to a male, because the same hands could be seen again, only now they were wrapped around the owner's cock. He was stroking himself, as aroused as Brad was at the sight of Stella squirming, full of dildos. She moaned, squealed, gasped, and soon her hips were really bucking. Up and down her body thrust, but the dildos never slipped, and Stella stayed fully filled. Her cries grew higher and her gyrating motion more frantic until she screamed. Her back arched, thrusting her chest up and out, giving the camera a great view of the bases of the dildos stretching her little holes tight and the fluid leaking from her cunt. The nearby dick suddenly spurted, and Stella was covered in cum. She lie on her bed, panting, and licked a droplet of cum from her lips.

The vibrator was turned off. As Brad watched, the hand pulled the dildo from her ass, and he watched as her ass muscles clenched in response to the friction. Next, the dildo in her cunt was released. It slipped right out, covered in her juices.

At the sight of Stella's liquids, Brad gave one last stroke and surged, cumming due to a homemade porno starring his little sister. He sat there, recovering for a few moments. Then he headed to the shower to wash his sticky self off.

A few days passed, and surprisingly to Brad, life went back to a semblance of normal. He supposed the girls were awaiting his decision. It was just the he'd never had to make such a tough choice; he wasn't sure he could do it. Every time he thought he'd made up his mind and picked his choice, his fantasies wandered on to another and soon he was undecided again. So he went through his days slightly preoccupied, waiting for his mind to make itself up.

Of course, the women were all trying very hard to seduce him. He felt flattered, sexy, erotic. He had gotten over the fact that all of the women vying for his attention were closely related to him; in fact, it was now rather exciting to him. He was a bit frustrated, what with all the gorgeous girls around and the rule about him touching them, but he masturbated to them all the time.

There was just one thing. Well, to be precise, just one woman: Laële. She hadn't tried at all to seduce Brad. He figured that she was playing hard to get, and that she would give in eventually. Yet after two weeks, she still had not advanced upon him. Brad was puzzled. One day, when all the other women were busy or not at home, he went to Laële's room and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" her low voice asked.

"Brad," he answered clearly, trying to sound cool and casual.

"Come in," she told him, and so he did.

Her room was simple, elegant but tasteful, so fitting for her stately beauty. She sat on the bed reading.

"Can I sit down?" he asked. She nodded, and he sat, not too close to her.

"What's up?" she asked, friendly but to the point.

"Well . . . uh," he said, not having been quite sure what to say. "Um . . . so, uh, what do you think of this little . . . contest?"

She gazed at him steadily. "It's a rather interesting concept, but I don't need anyone to tell me who is or is not sexier than I am."

He nodded in approval of her self esteem. "So, is that why you haven't tried to, uh, influence my decision?"

"Brad, the reason why I haven't done anything to influence your decision is because to me, that would defeat the point. That's being slutty, not sexy. If I'm sexy, I don't need to put myself out."

"Oh, ok. I see," he said respectfully. He hoped she realized that he really did understand and wasn't mocking her. He was still curious, though. "So then what made you decide to join in the contest anyway?"

She smiled at him, just a small smile, but full of grace. "Like I said, it's a fascinating idea. But the main reason is that I love sex."

Brad's eyes doubled in size. She went on.

"I get sick of being so calm all the time. I need a release. Sex is the one thing that can make me lose control, and I love that feeling. And I don't want to be in a relationship. I know that sex with you is just sex, it's not complicated. We just have a good time," she explained.

"Oh," he said, taking it all in, thinking about what she was saying.

"Plus," she added teasingly, "you have such a big dick." And she left him alone in her room.

He stayed up late that night, thinking hard. For hours he deliberated the merits of each woman, her pros and cons, what she offered, how she was sexy. Finally he reached a conclusion.

The next morning Brad let the women know that he wanted to call a family meeting. He told all the women that he'd decided and would let them know at the meeting who he had chosen. All of the women glowed in anticipation. He set the meeting time at eight o'clock that night.

The day passed, seemingly so slowly to al of them. Finally the time arrived, and they all sat in the living room.

"Um, so," Brad started off. "Just to let you know, it was really tough for me to make this decision. I mean, you're all so beautiful and sexy. But, um, yeah, I chose one – or two," he added, looking at the twins. "So, do I just tell you now?"

"Wait, Brad," said his mom. "You've been really sweet about this whole thing, and we want to, you know, give back to you somehow."

He nodded, wondering how they were going to thank him. Then all the women stood from the various couches and recliners they'd been sitting upon. Without speaking, without taking their eyes off of Brad, they all removed their shirts and pants. He stared in a state of pleasantly surprised lust: they were all wearing matching baby blue satin lingerie sets of bras and thongs.

His gaze passed over them all. His mom, her big breasts filling the bra cups, those big breasts that he had fucked. The twins, gorgeous youth in double, trendy and cute and toned. Stella, his wild girl, his uninhibited fuck, with a baby blue string covering the two holes he'd once filled. Laële, her elegance and sophistication so erotic when she was atop his cock.

They walked over to where he sat in a recliner. Laële and his mom began to undress him, slipping his shirt off. When he protested a little, they reassured him that this special thank you would not count against him, an exception to the rules of the contest. He relaxed and they continued to strip him. The four feminine hands slid over his bare skin lightly, sensually.

As Brad was being undressed, the twins and Stella engaged in a three way make out session. He watched their tongues move together, watched Tara suck on Stella's lower lip, then her tongue. He saw Stella's hand slide over Tasha's stomach, to her breasts, over the smooth satin covering her lovely nipple.

He was naked. His mom and Laële guided him to a couch, and laid him down on his back, erection resting on his abdomen. All five women gathered around his body and then began to touch him. Their hands, their fingers all over his body. They were caressing his face, rubbing his shoulders, running over his chest, feeling his abs, massaging his legs. He felt wonderful, with so much sweet touching. It was making him totally relaxed yet still so turned on.

Then the girls added their mouths to the mix. Someone was sucking his neck, another mouth was nibbling his nipple, a tongue was licking his stomach, and still the fingers were caressing him. He groaned in delight. Their mouths and hands roamed over his body, stopping to attend to certain parts and then continuing, for a few minutes.

Tasha kissed Brad and began to make out with him. His mom licked, sucked, nibbled his nipple, alternating to the other one every few minutes. Tara started licking and fondling his balls with her mouth. Her tongue swirled over his sensitive sac, and she squeezed her mouth around him gently, just enough pressure to feel exquisite without hurting him. Together, Stella and Laële went down on his dick. Their tongues lightly traveled over him – he could feel their mouths meeting upon his skin. One sucked his base, hard, while another flicked at his head. He moaned into Tasha's mouth.

The double blow job persisted. He felt someone take his dick completely into her mouth, deep down, his thick long erection buried in her mouth, he could feel the soft smooth lining of her cheeks and the slight little rasps of her teeth, her tongue playing with the underside of his cock, his head bumping against the back of her throat; while still a tongue ran over his balls. Coupled with the kissing and nipple stimulation, he wasn't sure how much longer he could take it. His hips began to buck at the girls blowing him, forcing his cock down an eager throat. He was close, he was so close.

And then all the girls stopped at once. He groaned in frustrated lust and rapture, and opened his eyes, just then realizing that they had been closed. The beautiful women standing around him were now removing the sexy lingerie they'd been wearing, and the floor was now littered in baby blue satin. They stood him up off of the couch, and then Tasha lay down. She gazed up at him expectantly and spread her legs.

Brad needed no further encouragement. He ascended atop her gorgeous body and slowly guided the swollen head of his hard on to her wet hot cunt. He pushed gently, entering her leisurely so as to enjoy every bit of her tight grip. Besides, he was already so close that if he went too fast, he'd be over in seconds.

He thrust into her gradually, until he felt his head come up against her wall. Then he pulled out, and to increase his pleasure, she clenched her muscles around him so that pulling out was even tighter than entering. He repeated his thrusting, picking up the speed a little. As he did this, he felt someone behind him. She was kissing his back as he fucked Tasha, and then her mouth moved a little lower. He felt a tongue tracing his spine, lower, lower, until it was at the top of his crack. It kept going down until it was at his hole. The tongue, wet and warm, was licking his asshole, and it was a sensation he'd never had before.

12