Hardly Working and Working Hard

Story Info
A young tpoc college student finds a lover.
3.2k words
4.25
31k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The term is coming to an end and I haven't done shit. As usual. I open my laptop, scurry in my password, and open a word document to start my final paper. Ugh, writing fucking sucks but I can at least write a heading to make myself feel better. Why can't I even figure out what I want to say?!

I'll just check Facebook real quick: stupid selfie, silly selfie, fuck that guy –he's hasn't gotten any cooler since high school; "You won't believe these men weren't born men!" Major side-eye; when the fuck did I add you? Whatever, you cute.

Shit. INSERT TITLE HERE. Cool, I wrote something – Facebook for 15 seconds. Yo, Eric is friends with Oliver? Damn, I didn't know that. Eric posted a photoset of him and Oliver and some other dudes in someone's room. It looks like they're flailing around and playing videogames. Their hair is flying everywhere, they're rolling around on the floor, and they're flipping their hair back in forth and running their fingers through each other's hair, like the girls in my high school did when they were bored or pulling their hair back. Ugh, drool. It got me then, and it gets me harder now. I love people with long hair. And I mean anyone. When it's down, I'm dead. I don't know what it is.

I've never met Oliver in person but I see him around often enough. He's got dark hair he's been wearing in a ponytail though sometimes he wears it down when it's not too hot. Probably only an inch or two taller than me, his frame is much more rectangular. At least I think so, considering I can see my hips in a mirror even when I wear plain jeans. Sometimes, he catches me looking at him. He gives me this bashful side smirk and I go wide-eyed and tighten my lips in embarrassment. I don't know how he catches me every time.

Fuck, uhhh where is the page number thing? Whatever. Save.

I close my computer and slip on some sweats and grab my thermos so I can make some tea and take a break and brainstorm while I watch TV in the rec room. I walk in the kitchen and grab the electric kettle off the counter and put it in the sink. Waiting for the water to fill it up, I take out my phone and hear someone tapping away on their computer mumbling "which one do you think would be good?" All filled up, I put the lid on the kettle and put it back on its stand to boil. I reach for my phone to pretend like I'm doing something, when my name and a request demands my attention.

"Hey Garrett, can you help us out real quick," Eric asks me. I turn around and look up noting, to my surprise, Oliver sitting next to him, and wander over to Eric's side.

"Uh I don't know. What do you need?" I hesitate. I should've put a fucking shirt on! I'm usually don't give a shit about people seeing my scars but sometimes I wary about what they're thinking. At least the people who I think could matter. And I also didn't feel like showering this morning.

Oliver's got on a plain black t-shirt with shiny blue gym shorts on. I note a bulge in his shorts which I've become accustomed to doing since, well, forever. I think flaccid penis has a nice shape in relaxed clothing with its soft curve. Oliver's got a soft curve in his biceps too. They don't look as if he works out all the time, but perhaps as a consequence of an occasional recreational sport or manual labor. His pecs protrude only slightly, probably as a result of the same activities.

"Me and Oliver are doing our doing are final project for film on transpeople's experience in higher ed. We're looking for photos to use for our title background. Which one of these do you think would be good?"

I scroll through the photos and these people look vaguely familiar but their all white. I accidentally scroll forward one too far. A multitude of colors flood the screen as men are frozen in motion during a fancy dance at some powwow. I think I recognize that face in the forefront and grin. At least someone in this room knows how to dance.

"Uhh I'm not sure. Do y'all have people of color in your film at all?" I probe.

"Nah, we haven't really started filming or anything yet." Eric glances at Oliver and they laugh over a mutual but mild anxiety. I smirk and chuckle and catch a peek at Oliver.

"I feel you. Work on planning your film first and I'll help you out later. But, if you want you check out my Facebook for potential photos to use and just let me know which ones you're thinking about." Hearing the water boil, I tighten my butt and head to the kettle.

"Thanks bro," replies Eric.

"Yup." Swiftly putting my phone in my pocket, popping a tea bag in my thermos, and pouring my water, I climb the stairs to get my laptop to check my photos for ridiculousness while I watch my shows. Ass comfortably on the couch, TV on, I open my laptop and Facebook to a new friend request. Oliver. Shiiiieeeeeet. Pretending like I'm not online and therefore haven't seen the request yet, I scroll through my pictures making sure I look decent and reasonably silly. I'm a fool to think that at least 50% of my photos aren't of me acting like such but I can't delete the photos because my friends are too cute!

"Garrett, accept Oliver's request so we can see your pics!" yells Eric upstairs. Fuck it.

"I am! Calm down!" Accept. I distract my nerves and look for the page number button so I can add to my essay. I proceed to make a "works cited" page and save once again. I close my laptop and zone out to Adventure Time with my tea.

After a few episodes, I finish my tea and mosey upstairs to my room. Tired, I remember how lonely I am and this term has been. I don't have anyone here who shares my experiences as an explicitly queer person and a person of color. I slip off my sweat pants and climb into bed thinking of the kinds of friends I wish I could've made. Honest, open, and comfortable with all of me.

That way we can benefit one another on occasion so I don't have to scope out shitty grindr.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A week goes by and we are one week closer to the end of summer. I read through Eric's film plan and okayed them to start so they could get their project done but haven't heard much from him since and nothing from Oliver.

Making the last few edits to the second draft of my paper, I click print and type in my info to send the file to the school printing system. I throw on my shoes and walk to the library to get my paper so my friend can read it over. I hate the library at this time. EVERYONE is in there. I don't like being around that many people, even if they're like 100 feet away from me so I make my way to the printer that hides the a little corner next to the custodial closet on the lower level.

I swipe my ID and select print on the monitor. Print. Print. PRINT. A red error message appears and requests me to resolve the jam in the paper tray.

"Ugh" I grunt audibly and hear a short giggle in response. I look back and see Mr. Cutie shiny gray gym shorts smirking at me again. His ID in hand, maybe he likes to use this printer too? I smile in all of my awkwardness and as graciously as possible, bend over to open the tray and fix the jam. I shut the tray closed and out of my right ear, I hear a click and a squeak as if a door was opening. Suddenly, I'm pushed forward by a dense body, a hand grabs my waist at the right, and another hand lands on the print with a loud smack. Most notably, a thickening phallus pushes against my ass as I hear a soft grunt as Oliver's weight is pushed forward.

"Sorry Sweetie, I didn't see you there," laments one of my favorite custodians Joanne, as she pulls her cleaning cart out of the closet and heads down the hallway. I can tell she has passed by listening to hear wheels roll down the hall but Oliver has yet to move. The printer starts up and my pages turn out when I feel his left hand move down to my waist to join his right in support. I feel his dick apply more pressure to my ass. And maybe sliding up my cheeks just a little?

"Unh" I moan slightly, hopefully in audibly. Air whooshes past my waist as his hands move quickly to his pockets. I stand up and snap my papers out of the tray. I can't believe I did that out loud! I turn my head to see how his response.

"Shit. My apologies." He says. His hands somewhere in front of him, his is face down and scrunched up in self-loathing. I've seen this face many times before after encounters with men who can get off on me but realize they don't really find my body anything to look at. I try not to show my displeasure and shame and stomp off up the stair case. I tell myself that I am worthy but I'm really starting to think otherwise.

I hand my paper off to my friend upstairs and hold my tears as I walk back to my room. Exhausted I sleep until the next day. Walking towards my door to go pee, I see a paper has been slid under my door. It's my final essay "Gender Expressions: Reclaiming Masculinity and Two-Spirit Experiences". Amy finished editing already? Damn, she's awesome. I bring the paper with me to the bathroom and flip through the pages. There aren't a lot of marks so I go to the last page to see if there is a larger general comment.

There, I find, a picture of me the first day I was allowed to go to the beach after surgery. I had a big smile on standing with my feet in the water surrounded by my friends who joined me in celebrating that day. Fairly certain that wasn't part of my essay. Below it reads: "I really liked your essay. We want to use this photo at the end of our film. You're beautiful here and we think it'll speak for itself and make our point. My apologies, again. -- Oliver" I can't help but smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later, I start to plan how I'm going to pack when I go home. I decided to make tea so I have an excuse to watch TV so I can drink it while it's still warm. Making my way into the kitchen, I see Oliver sitting at the table tapping away at his computer. Our eyes meet and hold for a few second before I remember I should smile so he's aware I'm not angry at him. He gives me a big smile back. What a gorgeous one it is. I turn away bashfully towards the sink and start to fill the kettle. As I pull the kettle out of the sink, some of the water slops out and drench my sweat pants. Fuck. Hmm...he did say I was beautiful, did he not?

"Fuck." I exclaim audibly. I skillfully pull down my sweatpants. Gripping the back of the waist band with my thumbs, I slide it over my ass, let the pants fall to my ankles, and step out of them. I through them over the back of the chair in front of Oliver. Pretending like I completely don't care who's looking and like I don't even notice him looking, I flip my twists out of my face and turn around to walk back to the sink. Placing the kettle onto its stand, I reach back and snap the base right opening of my boxer briefs into place so he can hear how tight they are. Damn, I better look hot right now.

Reaching up to grab my thermos out of the cupboard, I feel a warm breath on my neck. A tough hand with a soft touch grazes it's away across my hip trailing an arm behind it, wrapping its way around the base of my stomach. It pulls me into the body behind me, a familiar form finding its place into the cradle of my ass again. The other arm takes its place atop its opposite, and a chin rests on my left shoulder. We take a deep inhale together and stand there for a few moments. I'm thankful I took a shower this morning. I turn my head so my lips protrude towards his ear.

"You're beautiful here, too." Did that work? Or am I saying corny things again? I see a smile grace his sleeps and am sure I said the right thing. Horny and eager to get warmed in this cold ass kitchen, I rotate my ass around his dick encouraging him to work with me. He exhales his hot breath onto the back of my neck pushed into me, his cock settling between my cheeks. Sliding up and down I can imagine his cock is a nice length and thickness.

Boldly, I loosen his grip on my waist, and slide the waistband of my boxers so they rest just under the bottom of my ass. As my hand moves back up, I place my palm of his cock and gently rub its form over his shorts. It's already really hard, confirmed by his increased breathing and low moan in response. Bending notably over the sink, I stick my ass out against his cock and pull his shorts so he falls into me. I moan hoping he gets my message.

Turning my head around, I look into his eyes and plead with him. As his arms release from my waist, I take his right hand in mine. With his left hand he pulls his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. What a site that cock is: clearly ready to go and hugged by a trimmed soft mound. I push my ass back into it bending my knees to massage his dick as it slid up and down my crack, with the assistance of his dripping pre cum and my wetness. He lets go of my hand and when I turn out to show he my sadness, I see his head slip into his shirt and his hands pull the front of his shirt around to the back of his neck so his entire torso is exposed the shirt visibly taught at its new location but his arms still remain in the arm holes. His chest and stomach glisten with sweat. He has a nice treasure trail from a few inches above his belly button to his equally glistening cock. Oliver grabs my hand again eagerly. He places it against his face and looks into my eyes. I nod.

"Ungh...yes," I moan as the head of his dick enters my dripping pussy. He pushes further in taking his sweet time. Finally, I feel his soft balls shield my dick and feel every inch of his length inside me. Slowly, he explores me with his cock. Out and in again. I let go of his hand to support my weight as my knees grow weaker each time his balls slap against my cock. The water is just as hot as we are at this point and is boiling, so I turn off the kettle. I feel his grip on my waist tighten. Oliver begins to thrust harder moaning and sighing his pleasures. My insides swell and burn and my chest drips sweat. I feel Oliver sweat fall from his face and land on his back as he moves his sweet cock with me. His cock feels so good I catch drool sliding out of the corner of my mouth and I have to keep swallowing to contain it all.

Oliver is grunting harder now. They resonate throughout his body which each thrusts into my pussy and I can feel them settle into my own chest. I know he's close to coming. I grab by dick between my thumb and index finger and stroke it sloppily ask he slams his cock into me.

"Have you finished you shit yet?" I hear from not too far away. Shit.

"Yeah, you?" Another person responds. I can't move even if they are coming. I need his dick here and now. I know he has heard them too and he fucks me vigorously. I withhold every moan hoping these intruders stay back just a little longer but I'm sure our flesh making music together already gives away our activities. Sharply, Oliver thrusts are bodies together and hold my ass tight up against his crotch, intensely gripping my waist. I've already come at least three times with this magnificent piece of art sharing its work with me and I can see he has arrived as his head is thrown back and his face reflecting the peak of pleasure he's feel throughout his body.

"I'm going to get a snack real quick. I'll meet you in your room." One of the previous voices announces.

Oliver sweeps his t-shirt back over his head and pulls up his pants and my boxers along with them. I push him towards his laptop.

"Hey Garrett. You sure love tea don't you?" Eric remarks entering the kitchen and opening the snack cupboard. I simply chuckle. "Are you sick? You're really sweaty."

I flicker a look over to Oliver and his wipes his face with the bottom of his t-shirt.

"Nah. I just finished a heavy workout and was going to shower after I made this tea." I answer honestly.

"Oh, okay. You spill water on your pants again? Ha, you clumsy fucker. Nice undies." He retorts.

"Thank you Eric, you're so sweet" I scoff at him as he settles on a cup of ramen to eat. I pop a tea bag into my cup and follow it with water before I hand it off to Eric.

"Hey Oliver, how's the project coming?" Eric probes. I take some time to add milk and sugar to my tea and test it out.

"Great. I was just working on it really hard before you got here." Oliver replies as honest as he can.

"Sweet. Thanks bro." Eric responds turning towards his noodles.

As Eric pours the water into his cup, I quickly glide over to Oliver. Placing a hand on

his thigh to steady myself, I give him a kiss on his cheek and make my way to the door.

* * *

I hope you've enjoyed this. The other stories on here are quite good but it's harder to see myself in them. Let me know if you want more.