Hardly Working and Working Hard Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3.
2k words
4.29
10.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Ding Ding*

Lying on my back, pondering the meaning of life, I hear my phone's notification and see my phone light up on my desk. I lean over to look at the text:

Oliver: Wanna go to The Shop with me eric and riley?

Ugh, I hate clubs and partying. But, I should also shower for once and get outside.

Garrett: Sure, meet me at my room so I can't flake.

I slide off my bed and wade towards the shower, slipping my boxers off and into the hamper on the way. All clean, I wash my face and moisturize my hair. I slip on some "stylish" sweatpants and a coordinating henley so it looks like I tried without actually having to do much of that at all.

*Knock knock knock* My door swing open.

"Yo, you ready?" Oliver asks.

I respond with a lazy yes and grab a zip up hoody and follow Oliver, who already began walking out the door. We meet Eric and Riley outside and start walking to The Shop, the "club" space on the other side of my dorm. With a slight chill wind outside, Riley grabs my arm and squeezes into my body in hopes of a shield. Despite the thick jacket she's wearing, all the necessary parts to shield from the cold are not covered.

-At the Club-

Ugh, there are too many fucking people here. Why did I decide to come here again? Eric and Oliver pull of their coats and throw them on the ground in a pile with the others a little ways away from the door. Idiots. I point my head to the right to let Riley know I'm slipping into the back room to leave my coat: no one goes in here so people are less likely to take my coat.

I open the door to the room and let the flashing ridiculously-bright lights guide my vision so I can put my coat down. It looks like someone is making this room into a janitor's closet or something because all I see is piles of paper towels and chairs. I lay my coat over a stack of chairs kind of in the dark and turn around to leave.

"I was wondering what you were doing." Riley exclaims in the doorway.

"Yeah, I would just rather leave my coat where someone is less likely to get it or throw up on it." I guess it's okay if only one person knows about my hiding place. Riley smiles in agreement and nimbly unbuttons her coat. She walks past me and starts to slide her arm out of it. I move behind her and pull at the collar to get it off her shoulders. Without her coat, I can see she is wearing a fitting salmon colored dress. The skirt part is more flow-y and echoes her movements highlighting her smooth still legs.

"Thanks," she remarks, and places her jacket beneath mine to hide it.

She smirks when she turns around and I smirk back because I know I would do the same thing. Without thinking, I indulge my urge to kiss her. Pressing her up against the wall with my body, I place my left hand on her face and feel her tongue slip past my lips in response to the bombardment of mine past hers. She tastes as sweet as I remembered. After a few moments, the resistance finally comes; she grasps my shirt beneath her hand on my chest and pushes me away.

"You broke up with me. I'm with someone else now." Her look of pity saddens and angers me, but I know she's right.

"I know. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. It won't happen again." The words fall out of my mouth.

"Yeah, it won't," are the words she leaves me with as she glides back to the crowd and the others. I'm such an idiot. The one moment I let an urge overcome me and I could ruin one of the best friendships I could have. Unsure of what to do now, I head to the bar to get a drink. I wonder if Emilio is working tonight.

Fortunately for me, he is. I know Emilio a little bit from student services. Though we don't talk a lot he's always really friendly if I happen to stop by the office, or if he's working one of the student events. I don't see him much though because I have no reason to really go to the office anymore and I don't go to many events as that would require me to leave my room. He's such a cutie though and quite sexy. I wish I could stalk him on Grindr of Scruff but I haven't seen him.

"Hi! How are you!?" Emilio asks me as loud as he can over all the noise and music.

"Hey. Fine. Can I get a ginger ale?" I say as clearly as I can just in case he needs to read my lips.

"Sure thing, sweetie. You're not drinking tonight?"

"Nah, I don't drink. I just came here to get outside." I reveal.

"Uh, but you're inside?" Emilio wonders.

"I know. I didn't think it through." I say to try to excuse my faulty logic.

He chuckles knowingly, and I notice a chair behind the bar in the corner.

"Hey, can I sit there?" I ask pointing at the chair. "I don't feel like dancing or anything."

"Sure, come on around." I squirm around the people at the bar, and push into the swinging door to sit in the chair. I watch Emilio serve drinks for about 20 minutes. I don't anything about bartending, but he seems pretty good. Great with customers, seems to get orders right, and all that. It's also nice to just watch him from behind and watch him move. He's a beautiful bear. I see Eric approaching the bar and get up to chat with him. I stand beside Emilio while he cleans glasses and place my hand on his back.

"Hey Eric, how's it going?"

"It's chill. I was wondering where you went."

"Yeah, I'm not fan of large crowds so I'm just hanging out here with Emilio." Emilio smiles at Eric while I glide my hand up and down his back like I do this all the time.

"Oh ok. Well, I'm glad you're alright," exclaims Eric as he grabs some candy on the counter and leaves. I bashfully glance at Emilio, and maybe because he notices my sadness, he gives me a big warm hug. While my chin barely rests on his shoulder, I place my hands on the now exposed part of his back and caress his skin with my fingertips. I know this is weird because I barely know him but he's just so warm and I really like to touch. When we pull back, I look down slightly embarrassed and my eyes rest on his crotch. At the same time, I slide my hand from his back, around the waistband of his jeans, so my fingertips sit just inside the waistband above his pockets. He pulls me in towards him a little closer so his hands now wait on my waist and I get the courage to look up at him for a second. Though looking apprehensive, he doesn't look opposed. I push him towards the bar so he leans against it with his back.

I look around nervously to see if anybody is watching or headed this way. Anyone at the bar is faced towards the dance floor and everyone else is on it just getting into the song that's playing. I quickly get on my knees and nib at his cock thickening in his jeans. I fumble to unbutton his pants with my nervous fingers but manage to get it done and pull down the zipper. In his tidy whities that glisten in the black light, I giggle inaudibly, and kiss his member. Pulling down the waistband of his undies just enough so his cock comes all the way out, I brace myself against him.

I lick his cock just a little then increase in intensity before I decide to put it in my mouth. Salty and sweet, his dick grows in my mouth as I stroke it with my tongue and hug it with my lips. I stand up; I'm to scared we'll get caught. I lean into him and put one arm around him as if I were I'm hugging him. With my free hand, I pull at his wet cock. He leans into me like he's hugging me back and moans into my shoulder.

In a split second, I pull the front of my sweatpants forward and pull his cock towards my little dick and push them together, sliding along the other. I try to stand on my toes so I can slide his dick along my pussy but his dick is too high. In the midst of my struggle, Emilio stands straight up and moves me toward the bar counter so I'm leaning forward against it.

I feel his hands move to the back of my pants and pull. Behind me, he moves some bottles around my hips so if looking from either side you can't see my ass and I guess that my pants aren't as high as they should be as he rests my sweats and boxers just below my ass and slips his dick between my cheeks. I moan internally, as I watch people going too hard on the dance floor. I push back against him and revel in the weight of his cock against my skin.

I move my hand back in an attempt to guide him into me but he finds his way as I feel myself open up to him. He moves slowly as not to bring attention to himself or me. His cock feels so good inside me as it gets easier to come into me, as I get wetter with every thrust.

I see Oliver waving at me as he begins to walk over.

"Hug me." I assert.

"What?" Emilio questions.

"Put your arms around me. Just do it!" Right before Oliver arrives at the counter.

"Hey. Eric told me you were here. I wanted to see if you were ok."

"Yeah, I'm fine." I exclaim, as I feel Emilio pushing into me and pulling out of me.

"Okay, then." Oliver smiles at Emilio then looks back at me. I see him hesitate for a moment before he leans over the counter and presses his lips against mine. I'm surprised he would do this in public (or at all when we aren't fucking), but I don't shy away. He steps back seemingly a little shocked by his actions and returns to the floor. Meanwhile, I feel my sweats getting soaked with what they were made for along with my own juices. I turn my head to Emilio's, resting on my shoulder:

"Harder," I whisper into his ear. He abides and I brace myself against the counter.

He moans, "I'm gonna come." I pop off of him and get on knees not even thinking to pull my pants up. Wrapping my lips around his throbbing cock I suck of my juices and all of his precum. As his hand pushes on the back of my head forcing me to the base of his dick, I hold onto his ass with all of my might to keep his cock in my mouth. Emilio's solid cock pulses three times as his cum shoots into my mouth. I swallow as quickly as I can so I don't choke and bring attention to myself. I mean, dying is bad too but it's not the first thing I'm worried about. Emilio leans over the counter with his cock still in my mouth as he recovers from his orgasm. I hear him begin speaking, as I believe, someone is ordering a drink. Luckily, everything is in immediate arms reach and he serves them their drink.

Finally, when he moves back and begins to button his pants, I know it's safe enough to get up. I slip my pants over my butt first, and then pretend like I'm just standing up after tying my shoe. I grab a napkin off the bar and wipe my mouth. Then, I proceed to finish what was left of the ginger ale I got. I turn back to Emilio:

"Thank cutie. I needed that."