HardWood Club

Story Info
Couple visits sex club for the first time.
4k words
4.5
60.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am excited as I watch you preparing for our night out! You sit on the edge of the tub shaving your legs. You finally get finished and start trimming the flaming red hair that surrounds your pussy. My cock swells as I see your fingers manipulate your lips as you make sure you have not missed trimming those long "Jack choking hairs." I step up and you check my cock and balls to make sure they are trimmed properly also. You take my cock into your mouth quickly, sucking me in and tonguing the tip of my head . Just as quickly you pull it out saying, yep no long "Cindy gagging hairs."

I start to protest but you will have none of that. You take my hand and pull me into the shower with you. We soap each other up paying particular attention to our nether regions. The shower is over all too soon. We towel each other off and you head into the closet to get dressed. You put on the new sexy underwear I purchased for the occasion, crotch-less silk panties that showcase your nicely trimmed cunt off perfectly. You put on the new silk bra that you love because it drives me wild. It is a half cup supportive bra. The lines are very low cut on it, so low in fact that your nipples are exposed. It pushes your breast up and out almost saying here I am take me in your mouth.

It reminds me of the wenches walking around at the Renaissance Festival. You put on a great looking silk shirt. Your nipples respond to it nicely as the soft material brushes across them. They stand to full attention begging to be suckled. You finish it off with a tight skirt with a very high slit. I put on the new silk shirt you bought for me. It is a little snug across the chest as I have started working out again and the results are finally starting to show. My nipples also respond to the soft touch of the material, which you then outline by tracing with your finger tips. I pull on my tight black slacks that shape my ass just right. We slip and slide our way into the car. You're nervous as we pull out of the driveway heading to the club our "friends", Robyn & Joe told us about.

You love the way the silk feels on your skin as the car causes it to move back and forth while the car turns and twists. You feel your cunt heating up already and your sweet juice starts wetting your lips as you think back to the night club some weeks earlier. You wish I would slide my hand in your skirt, but you are somewhat satisfied when I just hold your hand lovingly. We pull into the parking lot. You are a little worried as the outside of the Wood Club looks to be a warehouse. I pull you to me and kiss you deeply whispering how much I love you.

We walk in and are surprised at the insides. It is decorated to look like some Greek temple. We are told that there are many different rooms. All types of activities are going on depending on the room. There is a bar and buffet in the first room we see. We get a couple of drinks and some snacks. We stroll towards the sound of music coming from another room. We walk in and are surprised at the number of people dancing. As our eyes adjust to the lower light we can see that there are women and men both, dancing in varies stages of nakedness. The amount of dress/undress runs the spectrum of fully clothed to completely nude.

You drag me on the dance floor and we start dancing. We dance a few songs with women and men joining us for a few minutes then moving on to find other to shake their booty at. There are people of all ages and sizes just enjoying themselves as they dance around. The moving, being grabbed, pounding music and seeing naked people all around, turns us both on, as well obviously, as some of the men. We head back to the bar and grab a few more drinks to cool off a little. We then stroll around to check out some other rooms.

The first room looks like a spa/pool area. People are lounging around in and out of the pools. Some people are just lounging and watch the few couples that are involved in some sex acts. There are some men sitting on the edge of the pool with women performing oral sex on them. There is also a women lying back with a man sucking on her pussy lips. She reaches over and grabs the cock of the nearest guy and starts stroking him. There is a lucky guy over in the corner that has two girls paying attention to his throbbing cock.

We are both interested in the live shows being performed in front of us. We stroll on to the next room. The lighting is darker in this room. As we step in the smell of sex washes over us. There must be 30 to 40 people in this room. It is hard to tell where one person stops and another starts. I slide my hand down onto your ass and give it a squeeze as we move on to look around. The next room has lots of pillows lying on the floor. There are only about 15 people in this room. Most are engaged in some sexual act. There is a guy lying down with one girl riding his face and another riding his cock. There is a girl on all fours with a guy fucking her from behind while she is sucking the cock of another guy. Another couple is 69 in the corner, with the added benefit of a guy using a dildo on the girl's ass. Watching all this you lean into me saying how fucking hot your twat is. I slide my hand down under your skirt and feel the wetness between your ass cheeks. I pull you to me and kiss you deeply making no attempt to hide what my hand is doing down your skirt. You stroke my rock hard cock thru the material of my pants. You feel a little wetness thru the material as my cock wants some satisfaction.

We decide to move on to the next room to see whets happening in there. This room is smaller and only has few people in it. There is what can only be described as a doctor's exam table, except that it is covered in fur and sits only a few feet off the floor. A bell rings and the guy that was performing oral sex on her twat gets up. He moves to her right side. The guy here was being stroked by here hand. The guy that was having his cock jacked off moves on as she grabs the new prick in her hand. The guy that is now left out moves on to the head of the table where the girl was thoroughly enjoying the thick cock in her mouth. We are both amazed at the length of cock she had in her mouth. I whisper to you, Wow! The girl now turns her attention to the new cock which is bouncing in anticipation of the attention it is about to receive. The guy that was enjoying her throat muscles moves over to her left side. She was stroking another guy with her left hand. What mind control she has. She releases this guy and takes the thick cock in her hand. She strokes its full length slapping it against her breast. The dick left out, now moves between her legs and starts sucking on her clit. You lean over to me and say "That is HOT!" Looking around we see that there are a few couples enjoying the show of sexual prowess by this woman.

We move on to the next room just to see what else is down the hall. The next room is set up with a small bar on one side and a large screen TV on the far side showing very hardcore porn. There are couches arranged around it with a few people sitting and watching. We get another drink and stand behind one of the couches to check it out. We notice a couple in the middle of the room on a rug performing the same act as on the TV. As the seen changes to another sex act with 2 girls and one guy, one of the women on the couch gets down on the floor and joins in to once again mimic the scene on the boob tube.

We are both hot as hell. We watch the show and only get hotter. My hand runs up and under your skirt feeling the wetness that has started to run down your thighs. You spread your legs, nervous with all the people around but wanting your pussy to be touched... no fucked hard and now. I slide my hand up and slowly slide my finger into your wet slit. My other hand runs up and cups your breast. Your nipples are rock hard. I step behind you and push my hard cock between your ass cheeks. I take a breast in both hands and grind my crotch into your ass slowly.

I start to undo your shirt, you protest a little but watching the sex show happening in front of you, lowers your inhibitions and you let me unbutton your shirt. I slide it off your shoulders and you feel excitements as your breast are revealed to all in the room. You turn around and take my shirt off quickly. Looking down you see my throbbing cock pulsating thru the material in my pants. Your hands drop, wanting to releasing it, and unzip my pants. You drop down and take my cock in your mouth, forgetting about anything else except that you want it in your mouth now.

You suck and lick the length of my cock while your hand playing with my balls and ass. A woman comes over and asks if she can taste it. You hold my throbbing thick cock out and she takes it in. You both start taking turns going down on my cock. All too soon my cock erupts spewing hot cum on both of your faces. You both continue sucking on my cock, both wanting the last few drops. The woman starts to lick the cum off your face when my cock is in your mouth and when my cock is in her mouth you lick the hit sticky cum from her face. The scene turns me on. My cock starts to respond with new desire. I pull you up and bend you over the back of the couch. I sink down behind you and suck deeply on your pussy lips drinking deeply of your juices. The woman lies on the floor under me and start licking my balls. The feeling is incredible. Sucking your sweet pussy and having some unknown women sucking and licking my balls.

This feels great but I want to feel the heat of your pussy surrounding my cock. I stand up and the woman helps guide my cock into your pussy. The heat and wetness is more than I have ever felt. I start sliding in and out with full firm strokes. Feeling my balls slap against your pussy where the woman has her hand playing with your clit. I hear you start moaning loudly and screaming as you start cumming. There is a torrent of hot liquid running down my balls and legs. I am always astounded by the amount of juice that you can produce from within. The feeling is incredible. I pull out and come around so that you can suck my cock clean of your sweet juices. You suck it in deeply then start licking the length moaning all the time.

The woman takes position behind you and starts licking your pussy and ass. You cum again, pulling my cock out of your mouth to scream "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" After what seems like forever you stop cumming and take my cock into your mouth. Sucking on it wildly wanting to taste my cum once more. You move your ass wildly enjoying the intense feeling that only a woman knows how to give another woman's cunt. You suck deeply on my cock enjoying the feeling of hardness yet also so soft sliding in and out of your mouth. The thought of knowing people are watching you have sex turns you on to no end.

You feel another orgasm starting to build. You moan with wanton desire as you feel the woman at your cunt pull away. But then you feel something hard and vibrating touching your wet hot slit. You pull my cock out of your mouth to look and see that it is Robyn, our new friend from the other night, and the only thing she is wearing is a strap-on dildo. It looks so life like and thick. You feel the tip running around your beautiful ass and enjoy the soft feel as it bounces around. You smile at her then turn around and suck my cock back in to your throat as your spread your legs opening your cunt wider to give the sizeable strap-on easier access to your hungry cunt. Robyn traces the head of the cock up and down your hot wet slit coating it with your plentiful juices. She slides the tip in and you groan feeling it stretch your pussy lips. You moan deeply and the vibrations on my cock in your throat feel great. It drives me wild seeing you enjoying yourself. You start slowly sliding back onto the dildo then back onto my throbbing member. Bit by bit take in more of the huge strap-on.

The feeling of fullness drives you wild with the complete enjoyment of it all. You start moving faster and faster taking it in further. You are getting hotter and hotter with each stroke. Finally you have to stop before you slide off of the back of the couch. You are grateful that the back of the couch is wide enough that you can just lay there support at the perfect height for your every orifice to be filled. Robyn and I now start fucking you slowly. We time our strokes so that when she is filling your twat so full that the head of my cock is just dancing on your lips. You lick the slit of my cock tasting the mixture of salty pre-cum and your sweet honey.

You open your eyes to see that another throbbing cock is just inches away from your mouth. You look up and see Joe. He is stroking his cock watching you being fucked by his wife. You reach up and start stroking his cock for him. The twinkle in your eyes is the unmistakable twinkle of "Fuck me, fuck me!" You suck deeply on my cock as your stroke Joe's cock. He steps forward and you start rubbing his cock on your face. My cock is deep in your throat as Robyn pulls the cock out of your cunt and rubs it up and around teasing your anus. It seems like forever before she puts the head back into your sopping wet cunt and starts sliding it in slowly. I pull back feeling your tongue circling around and around my veined cock. As my head pops out of your mouth, you pull Joes cock into your mouth.

The different taste of pre-cum drives you over the edge. You suck his cock in deeply then pull it out and suck mine deeply into your mouth. Your pussy starts to clamp down tightly on the dildo that is very deep and filling. In you're mind you see this picture of a woman being fucked from behind by a woman with a strap on and she is also sucking on two cocks. You slowly realize that it is you. The pressure in your cunt is too great and you start cuming and cuming and cuming. You feel the dildo pressing on every inch inside your cunt. Your pulsating cunt clamps down on it so hard that Robyn cannot pull it back out. So she just grinds her hips into yours.

You realize that the whole thing is inside you. Your orgasm was just starting to fade when that thought came to your mind and your pussy starts cuming again. You feel the cock in your mouth start to pulsate with that familiar feeling. The feeling of a swelling cock in your mouth about to spew forth hot sticky cum brings your excitement to a higher level. You suck it deep into your throat just as the cum starts to fly. You are amazed that the temperature can be so high coming from another human body. You want to suck every last drop out of the throbbing prick but remember there is another one in your hand starting to have the familiar twitch also.

You aim to shoot Joes cum onto your face but then realize that it was Joe's cock that unloaded its hot sticky load into your throat. This thought takes your excitement so high that you feel lightheaded and your cunt cums again. It is amazing that so much juice can cum from one woman. You quickly pull Joes cock out of your mouth and start to take mine in your mouth. You are a little slow as the first jet of hot cum hits your cheek. Before another load can be shot, it is in your mouth coating the inside of your mouth. You suck on my cock wanting, no needing every last drop until it starts to shrink.

Your cunt finally loosens its death grip on Robyn's dildo and she can remove it. She slides it out rubs it all around your quivering cunt. Joe and I rub our withering cocks on the side of your face as you just lay there and enjoy the after orgasm glow. You are exhausted and lay there trying to recover your strength. We all lie down on the couch and take some time to recovery from the great sex we just had. You slide down and place your head in my lap watching the movie.

Robyn comes around and sits down between my legs. She starts tonguing my thighs moving upwards to my balls. She takes one at a time in her mouth sucking and tonguing them. Your face is only inches away watching another woman suck on your husband's balls. Your hand slides down between your legs starting to stroke your wet slit. My cock responds to Robyn's mouth and starts to swell. She runs her tongue all around the tip of my cock, ever so often, tracing the slit with her tongue, saying hmmmm as she works a drop or two of cum from my shaft. Watching this happening so close to your face is turning you on more than you thought was possible considering how intense your last orgasm was. Your finger slides into your wet slit easily. I pull your hand to my mouth and suck your sweet juice from your fingers. Too soon it is gone.

The feeling of Robyn's mouth on my cock and your taste on my lips as brought my dick to full erection again. Robyn stands up and straddles my cock. She slides it in slowly. You watch as my cock disappears into her cunt. She pulls back up and you see my cock is drenched with her juices. She slides up and down a few strokes. She then pulls it out and rubs the tip around her wet slit grinding it into her clit, which is standing erect. It is swollen and standing tall thru her skin folds. She rubs it up and down on my cock, moaning loudly all the while. Your finger is working its magic on your pussy. You feel your juices run down your ass. It is exciting you too see a cock being fucked. Robyn slides down on it taking it from your eyes.

You groan a little disappointed wanting to see your cock revealed again when you feel a tongue on your clit. You look down and see Joe is sucking your cunt lips. He starts to nibble on your clit as his fingers lightly spread your lips. Just then Robyn rides up and off of my cock. She holds it so that you can lick it. You take my cock in your mouth and enjoy your first taste of another woman's pussy. She does taste sweet, but not as sweet as yours which you have tasted via my cock, also. She pulls the cock back from your mouth and slides it in her hot twat again for a few strokes to get it coated again with her love juice.

Joe has meanwhile been working on your cunt. He has slid two fingers into your cunt and is rubbing your g spot just right. Robyn holds my cock for you again. The combined taste of her pussy juice and my pre-cum excites you again. Joes tongue has your clit responding to his touch. His fingers lightly massage your g spot inside. You are getting close to another orgasm. You start humping Joe's mouth and fingers. Robyn meanwhile has been fucking my cock then letting you suck it clean. All the tastes and stimulations start your cunt clamping down hard on Joe's fingers. Hearing your moans brings me to a state where I cannot hold off. I shoot my load deep into Robyn's cunt while she is riding up and down on my cock. You see my cum joining her juices on my shaft.

She pulls it out and lets you suck my cock deep into your mouth. You lick it twice then feel Robyn position her pussy over your mouth. You run your tongue softly on her lips. Tasting the mixture of my cum and her pussy juice intrigues you. You slide your tongue deeper into her wet slit and she groans that she is so very close. Your pussy starts that feeling again as the taste of cunt and cum drives you to the edge of yet another orgasm. Joe's fingers in your pussy and lips on your clit bring you closer and closer. Each lick you give Robyn's pussy provides you with more cum on your tongue. She grinds her cunt down on your face and starts cuming.

You are excited to find out she is also a juicer. She is screaming that she is cuming and yells "Don't stop, eat my pussy." Just then you feel Joe change positions. He puts you on your side and straddles one of your legs while holding the other up in the air. You feel him place his hard cock against your pussy. Joe rubs his cock up and down, circling, teasing your cunt. Then with one quick stroke, he is deep inside you. Fucking you hard and deep for all he is worth. You feel his balls dragging along your thigh. He keeps up an amazing pace, fucking you fast and deep. Quickly you feel the orgasm building in you. You suck deeply on the pussy that is giving you your husband's seed and feeling Robyn grinding her ass as she enjoys your mouth takes you over the edge. You start cumming again. Your pussy clamps down hard, got to love those Kegel's, and Joe loses control. He grunts as he shoots his load of hot cum into your tight wet cunt. You feel the load being shot into your pussy as you suck another load out of Robyn's cunt. It seems like hours before your body stops shaking from its orgasm. You lay back, totally spent and look around. You see yourself on the big screen TV. Apparently they had a video camera connected to it and we were the main attraction. You cannot believe it, but that turns you on even more. If only the body could take more...