Harem Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers

She moaned quite a bit at the strange sensation. When the bottle was empty I pulled it out and stuck my mouth over her hole, drinking the beer from inside Courtney. It was quite a feat and I nearly passed out but it was worth it to suck beer from Courtney’s cunt. I think she had an even more powerful orgasm, but I was a little dizzy for a few minutes, so it’s hazy.

When I was able to stand up I reinserted the empty bottle into Courtney, all the way. Then I bent over to kiss her. She seemed a less energetic than she had before, but I attributed that to her orgasms. I decided it was time to go all the way and fuck her myself. I pulled her into a sitting position, and once again picked her up under her thighs.

“Where’s your bed?” I asked, very slurry.

“Upstairs,” she moaned back. With great difficulty – probably due to alcohol and the fact that my pants were around my ankles - I found the stairs, climbed them, and found her room. Her bed was only a single, but it would have to accommodate both of us.

I lay her down on her back, and pushed her dress up above her waist. She was quite a curvy girl, with very well rounded hips. Then I reached up to pull her straps down and exposed her breasts. They were quite nice, almost a perfect size. If had known about them years before, I might have hit on her.

With her dress scrunched up around her stomach, I fell to her breasts, grasping them a little too firmly, for which Courtney moaned. Then I sucked on her nipples hard, anxious to finally get inside her.

“Can we take the bottle out now?” she whimpered ever so softly.

“No,” I said so flatly that even I wouldn’t have thought it was appropriate. Then I struck upon yet another idea. I rolled her over, spread her ass cheeks wide and devoured her asshole. I was later glad that she was a very thorough cleaner. I left as much spit on her butt as possible.

When I mounted her, she seemed to understand what I was intending with great dread.

“No, please!” she only half yelled, but you could hear the terror in her voice, and I ignored it. Fighting resistance, I pushed my cock into her ass. “No, no, no,” she sobbed over and over with each thrust she accented her denial. But her ass enjoyed it, being warped around my prick, being filled in a way it never should be.

Her ass seemed to enjoy it more than she did. I swear that she orgasmed but still kept saying no. But I could no linger resist. My thrusts increased in urgency and power, she came yet again, so hard this time that she pushed the bottle from her pussy.

Shamelessly I poured come into her ass, revelling in every second of my ecstasy as she sucked me of all the energy that I had put into her. I passed out with my cock still firmly trapped inside the grip of her asshole.

**********

I woke in the morning with a very severe headache, very dry eyes and I was a little unsure as to my whereabouts. It wasn’t easy to look around to get my bearings.

“Here, drink this,” I heard her voice say. Groping blindly my hands fell on a mug. A little shaky I brought it to my lips. It had an immediate impact, so I downed the whole thing.

“Any more?” I asked very hoarse.

“Be back in a minute,” she said and she left. My senses were returning rapidly and I tried to get a grip on my situation. I was still wearing my jacket and shirt, both undone. My tie was still around my neck, loosened. My pants and underpants were around my ankles. I had an erection, and there was an empty beer bottle next to me in the bed. Must have been a swell night.

Courtney came back carrying another two mugs. She handed me one. I downed it in one go. The world became so much clearer.

“Better?” she said. I nodded. The previous night came flooding back to me. The dinner, the dancing, the drinking, the flirting, the fighting, the fucking. Then I remembered how many times she said no while I was pounding her ass. I was too ashamed to look up and apologise, but she pre-empted me.

“Thanks for fucking me so hard,” she said. My head snapped up. “I’ve never had it in the bum before. Thanks for not stopping too. It felt great to have a real man inside me. And the bottle was good too,” she giggled while toying with the bottle. “Anyway, I should organise you some breakfast.” Then she left again.

I tried to make sense of it all. I had essentially raped her, and now she was making me breakfast? She seemed so happy that I had violated her and had not paid any attention to how she felt about it. A “real man”? Did she want a guy that wasn’t a complete wimp like her boyfriend?

I just lay there, thinking about my situation, barely covered, waiting for my latest lover to bring me breakfast. She must have hooked up with the guy because he seemed like he had an overpowering will, but maybe he was just full of faux teen angst. What a dickhead.

Soon Courtney returned with a tray, on it a bowl of porridge, two slices of toast, a mug of coffee and a glass of orange juice - all for me. She set it on the bed beside me, and proceeded to feed me herself! She spooned out the porridge for me, into my mouth like she was feeding a child, or an emperor.

When the porridge was finished she offered me both drinks, I took the juice. Then she fed me the toast, buttered and honeyed. Then the coffee. For some strange reason it was only then that I noticed that Courtney was still dressed in her clothes from the previous night. And I mean that in the loosest sense. Her dress was still bunched up and hanging off her hips, just like it was when I screwed her.

“Courtney,” I started, but she interrupted me.

“Is something wrong?” she sounded so panicked. She looked over and noticed my erect cock. She quickly grabbed it and started stroking. “I’m sorry I didn’t notice sooner,” she said. Then she bent down and started sucking. Her mouth felt sensational at that time of day, it was so difficult to stop her.

“Courtney, no wait that’s not what I was…” I got out rather slowly. But she did stop.

“What did I do wrong?” she whimpered.

“What’s going on?” I said. She grabbed the tray, set it on the floor and crawled alongside me, rubbing my chest.

“I love you, that’s what. I want to be yours forever. I can only live for you. I want to make you happy so you’ll want to fuck me hard!” That freaked me out, quite a bit. But I seemed to take it in stride, not showing my terror at her instant attachment to me. While I displayed an uncanny imitation of a Hindu cow, she trailed her fingers over my chest.

“So… do you want to fuck me again? Maybe our friend the bottle will want to join in? Or do you want me to suck you? Or if you’re not in the mood, do you wanna watch me work out? Whatever you want.” The way she kept devoting herself, body and soul, entirely to me, was very disturbing. But my Zen-like calm stood in place.

Courtney took my silence as a sign that I just wanted to relax, so that’s what she did. She just curled up in my arms and lazily jerked my dick until an orgasm that I didn’t even feel made me spurt onto my own stomach and her hand. Then she quietly set about lapping it up.

**********

I am extremely glad I didn’t have to work that day. I had to wait until I felt sober to collect my car and drive myself home. I didn’t get there until nearly four in the afternoon. I arrived home to a ringing phone. It was Amber.

“How are you this fine day my beautiful sex god?” she laughed.

“Hungover,” I replied rather gruff.

“Aww, want me to kiss and make better?” she laughed again. “Anyway, I’ve been talking with my publisher. It’s only been a few days but sales are through the roof! We’re already signed up for hundreds more fuck sessions. But he does think we need to have variety, we might have to do nearly everything sexually related. Do you have any ideas for new videos, partner?”

I thought for a second about all the sex I had been having in recent weeks, and all the sex I would be having in the ensuing months. A little variety would be necessary, I thought. I reached into my pocket to find Courtney’s g-string.

“Yeah,” I said to Amber, fingering the g-string. “I have one or two.”

**********

That was it. My life was forever changed by the events of those couple of weeks. I call them my “harem” because they were available anytime, just for me.

Katrina broke up with her boyfriend. We never became more than friends and casual sex partners. We never got too deeply involved. We would just get together frequently to watch videos, and enjoy each other’s company. We didn’t have sex every time we met.

Amanda came to an agreement with her boyfriend. They would both be less attached to each other, and to that end, they decided that they should both involve others in their sex life. I was quite frequently called in to make a threesome with her boyfriend, so we could double fuck her. Seems Amanda developed a taste for it after I fisted her.

Amber and I made countless movies together, in various positions, locations and in various categories of sexual entertainment. Amanda and her boyfriend made a few tapes with Amber and me, creating some great foursome scenes. Courtney also made some tapes, mainly in the fetish-type scenarios, since she would do anything I told her to do. Amber and I never had sex off camera, but we did become pretty good friends, plus we made a shitload of money.

Courtney moved in with me and made herself my personal slave, sexual and otherwise. She would wander about the house wearing nothing but an apron, cleaning and vacuuming. She quite frequently begged me to fuck her any way I wanted, and many times I conceded. When friends were coming over she would ask me if I wanted her to suck them off or fuck them.

I lived with Courtney longer than I would have thought possible, before I taught her how to have some sense of her own will. But she never stopped wanting to be with me. It was difficult in the early stages when Katrina would want to be alone with me.

But I’m still here, and I still see all these girls.

TheWriter
TheWriter
48 Followers
12